Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


In His Skin

AquaSoulSis aka LadyFangs

 

She was wrapped around him, writhing, her body moving to the rhythm he set as he controlled her pleasure- how much, and when.

He loved the way her tightness clenched around his erection, warm, and wet…deep- letting him go as far and as hard as he pleased.

She craved him. Her fingernails clawing down his chest, his back- he liked it. Liked the feel of knowing he gave her pleasure- the whimper when he pushed too hard- the sting of her bite on his neck- the sweat. The smell.

He rolled her over onto her back and pushed her legs up and open wider, to accompany him. She moaned as he pulled out of her- the sound so deep and urgent, he felt her need as acutely as his own. A momentary pause in their consummation -- so he could admire.

She spread before him, completely open, chest heaving as she tried to muffle her pants.

He thought she was beautiful. She turned away from him, exposing the long, curves of her neck- a place he wanted to put his mouth.

 He hovered over her, reveling in the satisfaction that his larger form dwarfed hers, before lowering himself to feel her hardened nipples against his skin.

 His tongue slid against the smooth curve of her neck, eliciting a soft groan from her lips as he tasted the salty-sweetness of perspiration that illuminated her brown skin.

“Say my name,” he breathed as he began working his way down, down. Rough, calloused hands kneaded soft breasts as his lips skated across the smooth firm skin of her belly.

He could feel the sting of her fingernails against his shoulders as she gripped him. He slipped an arm under her back when she arched into his mouth in orgasm as his he tasted her.

“Victor…”

She cried out as she came in his mouth.

.

.

She lay sleeping, curled up in the crook of his arm, her breathing even, and her hair, glorious and white, spilling out across the bed they shared.

He nuzzled her face gently with his own, caressing her nude skin with a sharp, retracted clawed- hand.

The sheet she was wrapped in fell gently away at his touch, revealing a long, shallow scratch, glowing angry and red.

He pulled his hand back.

It was only a scratch- but a reminder of the part of himself he kept subdued just for her.

“ummm…”

Her blue eyes flittered open and she looked at him, a sated smile spreading across her face then frowning as she followed his eyes.

“It’s just a scratch.” She took one of his clawed hands in hers and burrowed deeper against his chest. He stroked her hair, lulling her gradually back to sleep.

“I’m not good for you,” he whispered into her ear, even as his free hand reached out to the dresser to grab the shiny object on it. He wrapped it around her neck, securing it tightly.

Burying his face in her skin once again, he inhaled, allowing the smell of her to imprint upon his memory, before rising carefully as to not wake her. In the shadows of night, he dressed, all the while watching her sleep among the shredded remains of the bed sheets- the evidence of the power of their coupling and her control over him.  

She slept on through the night, even as he left.  He only looked back once as he walked out of the door. And when she awoke again in the morning, she found a diamond choker wrapped around her neck and an angry, red scratch on her breast. But he was gone.

 

Ten Years Later

The place he was sent to was dark and wet. He didn’t mind the darkness, his eyesight made it easy to see. What he couldn’t stand was the dampness. He could take a lot of things. Being wet was NOT one of them.

Steam from an underground vent whistled from a place out of his sight, but the white plume was easy enough to spot as he walked down the empty corridor, his heavy, black boot-clad feet stepping into holes filled with long-standing water.

This was the entrance to their meeting point. The Brotherhood. He didn’t much give a fuck about their platitudes of mutant supremacy. It just gave him an outlet for his passion.

He was a hunter. And as long as he could kill with impunity, his thirst was sated.

.

“Storm, Professor Xavier is calling.” Jean’s voice came from the other side of the closed bedroom door. Ororo looked up from where she’d been quietly grading tests from her physical science class. She shook her head ruefully as she marked a red “X” through an incorrect answer. Really, she knew students were hormone crazy in their teenage years, still, “ice” for an answer to the question, “briefly explain what hard water is,” was just plain unacceptable. That one was from Bobby.

 Laughing softly, she uncurled herself and rose from her perch on the window seat overlooking the lush, green backyard of the sprawling estate.

The sun was just starting to set, and she knew, from other calls at similar hours, the probability that it was mission-related was high.  As she left the coziness of her room and walked down the hall nodding to the few students still wandering around in greeting, she wondered what it could be this time around.

Hopefully, it would be quick. She had classes the next day. And her kids were expecting their papers back.