Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hi! this is something I typed up real fast and i just wanted to share it! i hope you  will enjoy it and excuse any errors!



Author's Chapter Notes:
Please excuse errors and reviews are definitely apperciated :>!!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


She was that girl.

That girl who was high on some sort of drug, whos eyes were half -lidded and whos lips were painted red. She was that girl who laughed at all his stupid jokes and leaned closer to hear him when he whispered his dirty thoughts . She was that girl who hiked up her short black leather skirt , and who posed to inusre his eyes stayed on her. He was some sort of surreal being that lulled every girl into a sense of worship and gifted his body to the nights spent in his bed. He was beautiful and the modern italian adonis. He was never her's and she hated him for it. She gave him her love ,body and sanity and in return he would flash a soft grin and light up another dubbie.

Now she has a job, she is sober, and she is alone with the false pretense that she is living.

She felt like a shell compared to her former self but this is right.

this is right...






Chapter End Notes:
I hoped you enjoyed it!! ^.^