Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 The WATSONS

Kara Watson

 Deloris Watson

 Abe Watson

 Maylin Watson

 Abel Watson

 Alastair Watson

THE DARLEYS

 Jonas Darley

 Darwood Darley

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

"What do you mean you set me up on a blind date"? Kara screamed into the telephone. "mama how could you do this? and behind my back no less"

"Kara Jean Watson, who in the hell do you think your talking to? Huh?, now here I am trying to get a man in your life and you act like a child" Deloris chastised.
Uggh why can't this woman leave me alone Kara sighs "No it's not happening, I'm fine alone, I have a great job, and a wonderful apartment. Hell what more can a girl ask for mama?" damn I'm going go need a cup of tea after this.

"Kara, I know you have a great job and a wonderful apartment b-but honey I want you to have a home, a husband, and kids baby. Your so beautiful and I just want you to be happy" Deloris cried into the receiver.
Oh she really is putting it on thick today. Plopping down on the couch Kara had to think, on one hand if she does go it could be a complete disaster, but then on the other hand she'll get her mother out of her hair for awhile, which certainly out weighs a disaster date.
"oh what the hell! Fine mama I'll go on this date..what? OUCH" Kara pulls the phone away from her ear and waits for her mother to finish squealing. "Ok mama calm down and tell me about this guy" Kara gets up and goes into the kitchen. She loves red and it's evident in her entire apartment especially in the kitchen, red appliances, red walls, red wood cabinets, and red floor tiles to her red is the sign of being a sexy woman. She fixed herself a bowl of cream of wheat while listening to her mother ramble on about her date.
"First of all he's not a guy he's a man honey. Anyways his name is Jonas Darley, he's a lawyer at a family owned firm, and he's finnnne" Deloris sighed " I gave him your number and he    should be calling you in a few." Kara listened to her mother ramble on for ten more minutes before getting off.
" Ok mama, I gotta go so I'll give you a a call later this week...uh huh, ok love you too, bye" sighs finally, that woman is going to drive me crazy, Kara just sat down to eat her cream of wheat when her phone started to ring again.
"Oh my god!! can't a girl eat her breakfast." she grabs the phone "Gello, Kara speaking"
"Hello Kara, this is Jonas Darley, your mother gave me your number awhile back" The deepest, sexiest voice she's ever heard came through the receiver, the type of voice that makes you cream your panties.
"Ummm...hi...I didn't expect you to call so soon. So umm how did you get roped into this thing?" she asked before taking a spoon full of her sugary delight.
"Well my mother and yours have become quite good friends recently. Your mother showed me your picture while visiting mine and I was interested in what I saw...you truly are beautiful" Jonas stated.
Kara's mouth hung open for a good ten seconds before she realized food was spilling out, no man had ever spoken to her like that, they told her she was beautiful all the time but mostly to get in her pants, but none were so sincere about it.
"Kara? are you there?" he asked
"Uh yeah, so umm what did you have in mind for our date?"
"Well I was thinking we could go to dinner and then take in a late movie, if that's ok with you"
Kara bit her bottom lip in thought " ok that sounds good"
"Great, so can I pick you up tonight at eight?" he said excitedly
"Wait why so early? I mean don't you want to at least wait until the end of the week."
"frankly Kara no I don't. When I want something I go for it and I want you"
"Wow, ok then I guess I'll see you at eight" after chatting with Jonas and giving him her address that's when the nerves hit.
"Holy shit!!! I have nothing to wear for tonight. Maybe I can cancel... no then mama will really be in my ass." then Kara thought of the one person that she knew was a fashion expert, and ran over to grab her phone.