Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Mia



Kory





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Ugh…I hate Baroque Art! Well, not hate, but this class is so damn boring. Okay, it’s not normally boring, but I’m so sleepy. That’s the last time, I’m going to procrastinate writing a paper. Okay…no I won’t, but still…I’m trying to quit.

“Would it be known if Rubens actually saw Caravaggio’s ‘Deposition’?” this one guy asks in annoying art historian voice. I hear a chuckle coming from the left of me and it’s from Kory. Oh…Kory. My crush…my gay crush. Yeah…there’s a reason his nickname amongst us girls is:

Cory with a K is super gay.

Normally, I’m not one of those people that see a hot gay guy and wishes he was straight just for them. I mean, who am I to change the way he was born for my own person gain? But still, look at those lips. They just scream I need to be kissing somebody right now. Or…I need to be sucking somebody right now. Ugh, I wish I could have a sex change just to get a taste of those luscious lips. They look soft with the aid of his cherry scented chap stick. Damn, he smells good. Like some kind of fruit…haha, nice pun. But, seriously, he smells like pomegranate.

I feel him nudge me and I turn to look at him and catch a glimpse of his sexy brown eyes. Damn, those eyes are too brown and sexy for their own good. He stares down at the note he wrote.

Lame loser just has to ask all the dumb questions…

I surpress my giggle and grab the sheet of paper and scribble something down.

Like Dr. Roe would know…oh, wait let him get his time machine…dumbass…

I see him smile and I melt. That smile is so sexy. I just want to lick those damn lips. Couldn’t he just be bi-curious one day and ask me to do him a favor. I mean, we’re very similar. We’re the most fashionable people in this small ass art department. I’m shocked that there aren’t more graphic designers like us that are also into fashion, but when you come from a small state, you tend to get a bunch of wannabe hipster art people, but I digress.

I mean…couldn’t he just…

“Mia, I think it‘s the martinis, but I really want to kiss you right now. I mean…” he says as we dance to the muted thumping beats coming from my laptop speakers.

“You want to fuck me?! Yeah, you had enough…”

“But you’re such a hot chick. I’m surprised you’re single…” he would say as he spins me around and I grind my ass against him. I hear him moan, and it feels good knowing I can make a gay man moan. I feel him hesitating to move against me…make his move.

“Just do it, Kory.” I say with agitation that he was taking so long. He grabs me roughly around the waist, turns me around, and pulls him close to him. He’s warm and flushed and nervous to kiss me, but I can tell he’s trying to get into it. “If you’re having doubts…” I say, but is cut off by him crushing his plump lips against mine. Damn, he tastes so sweet…like all those homemade chocolate martinis we would make. I feel him sliding his tongue along my bottom lip begging for access and I don’t hesitate to grant him that access. I move my hands down to his perfect, fuck I hate him, ass in his, fuck his slender body, girl skinny jeans. Ones, he fits in better than me.

“That was a lot better than I thought it was going to be…” he mumbles as he licks his lips telling me he wants more. I attack him pushing him against the wall and attack his neck with hot kisses. He moans as we grind our hips into each other’s.

“Just tell me when to stop…” I say making sure he really wants this.

“Don’t stop…” he say as he pulls his V-neck t-shirt over his head revealing his smooth chest. I slip out of my loose white tank top and go to work on my jeans. He stops me and pause to admire my breasts. Before, he had been obsessed with my breasts, but not like the way he is now. He’s staring at them like he wants to lick and suck them until I’m moaning.

“Don’t be afraid to touch…” I say earning a chuckle from him and he proceeds to kiss my mound gently before roughly attacking my nipple with his teeth. I moan feeling my panties becoming more soaked than before. I reach down feeling a bulge in the front of his skinny jeans and I unbutton and unzip them. I hear him sigh a moan of relief. I see a hint of bright orange briefs he’s wearing before I reach in between his jeans and his underwear and grip his hip.

“Ah…” he moans out as I moved my hand to his ass and squeeze. His ass is nice and firm and I push his jeans down and smack his ass. “Rough bitch…” he teases as he kicks off his jeans.

“You know it…” I say with a smirk as I shimmy out of my jeans feeling the cool air hit my legs and tickle my boy shorts. I reach my hand in his briefs and grip his hard cock in my hand. His eyes are staring into mine and I can tell he’s not imagining my feminine hands to be more masculine. He’s genuinely turned on by me.

“Oh fuck…” he moans out as I begin to stroke up and down his shaft. He makes the most delicious moans and whimpers as I squeeze tighter around his organ. I can feel his hips rock against me causing me to grind against his thigh. He’s holding me in place by squeezing my ass as I kiss his neck. I feel his quick pulse. “Damn, girl…I’m gonna cum, girl…” I hear him pant out as I increase the speed of my pumping up and down his shaft. “Ah!” he roars out as he cums and I slip my hand out of his briefs and he leans against the wall for support as I slip out of my boy shorts. He pushes me against the kitchen counter and I hop up feeling him grab my breast in his hands. He massages them until my nipple are rock hard between his fingers. He kisses my neck and I feel his thick, pink tongue lick up my neck to my ear. “I wanna eat you out…should I do it?” he whispers in a voice so heavy with sex and lust.

“Fuck yeah…” I moan out as chuckles as he plants wet kisses down the middle of my breast to the top of my pussy. I tremble as I wait for what he plans on doing. I feel a hesitant tongue flicker against the flesh of my pussy lips and it sends chills down my spine. “More…” I beg wantonly as he giggles. He presses his lips to my mound before opening his mouth. He uses his tongue to part my lips and my hips buck. “Oh, shit…” I moan out as I thread my fingers through his curly locks to hold him in place. He’s very hesitant in his actions, but I can tell he wants to bring me to orgasm. “Oh!” I moan out as he flick his tongue at my clit. He repeats the action before running his tongue along the sides of my clit. He circles the bud before sucking it into his mouth. I grip the back of his neck as I, numbly, feel him bring his hand, tentatively to my pussy. He slides a finger into my core and then adds another. I bite my lip as he pump his fingers in and out of me. His luscious lips never leave my pussy and when I stare down at him, he’s staring up at me. He pumps his fingers harder and faster…in and out…I feel my orgasm building.

“Cum…I want you to cum, girl…” he says in a husky voice and I let out a loud moan feeling my body shake as I feel myself flying over the edge. “That’s it…cum, girl. Cum, Mia!”

“Mia,” Kory says as he shake me. I look around and is slow to realize Dr. Rue has dismissed class. I look over at him with his pink sunglasses on and I let out a shaky sigh. “Girl, were you daydreamin’?” he asks and I nod slowly. I gather my things and walk out the auditorium with him see him walk up to his boyfriend and kiss him.

“Hey, Kory…” I manage out after about a minute of watching him talk to his boyfriend. “Can you let me see your notes later?”

“Yeah, girl…” he says as he grab his boyfriend’s hand and they walk down the hall with me standing there stiff from my fantasy.

“Damn…” I whisper feeling weak from my fantasy…it’ll only be a damn fantasy, but that’s not such a bad thing, is it?