Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 10

Jackson

It had been two months since the semester started and I have to admit, I miss Davia. I didn’t think I would miss her as much, but I do. We do see each other as much as we can, but I have to admit that it’s hard.

I was thinking about what to do this weekend with Davia. She informed me that she wanted to go out and let loose. As I was thinking about what to do, Davia called me. It was a Wednesday afternoon and I was leaving the office a little early to grade test papers at home. I was halfway to my house when my cell phone rang.

“Hello, this is Jackson,” I replied.

“Hi there,” Davia said.

“Hey darlin’. Are you on a break?” I asked as I drove to my house.

“Yeah. So, how’s your day going so far?” Davia asked as I smiled.

“Better now that I hear your voice. How’s your’s?” I asked.

“Oh, ridiculously long. One more class and I’m out of here. What are you doing?” Davia asked.

“Driving. I finished a lot of work at the office and decided to take off early to grade some papers. You think you may have time to come and see me?” I asked hopefully as she giggled.

“I may be able to put in an appearance. If that’s what you want,” she said seductively.

“Oh, trust me. I want,” I stated emphatically as she laughed.

“So do I. Oh, and I talked to daddy. I told him that I wanted us to stop by Sunday. He just said it’s about time,” Davia stated as I laughed.

“Yeah, I guess it is. So where are you now?” I asked.

“I’m at Quizno’s getting something to eat. What time do you want me to come over?” she asked.

“As soon as you can. I miss you,” I replied honestly. I swear I could feel her smile through the phone.

“I miss you too, baby, but something else is bothering you. What is it?” she asked.

“It’s two things. I mean, meeting your father is huge. You know I’m white, Davia,” I replied.

“No shit Sherlock! I hadn’t noticed,” Davia said as I sighed.

“Yeah, I’m white. I know how close you and your father are, Davia. What if my race is a problem, baby?” I asked, steering my car along the highway.

“Jackson, my father is neither ignorant nor stupid. Besides, he’s trained men of every color in the military and he’s had so much practice with Falene and her variety is the spice of life dating policy that he won’t care. The only thing my daddy is concerned with is if you have a job, if you’re treating me well, that you are heterosexual and that you’re not beating me up. The rest, well, he leaves to my judgment. Don’t worry, it’ll be fine,” she replied as I let out a slow breathe.

“If you say so,” I replied as I drove down my street.

“What’s the other thing?’ she asked.

“This cloak and dagger dating that Seth is doing. I really am tired of getting put out of my house so he can play James Bond with his new girlfriend,” I replied as Davia laughed.

“So he’s at girlfriend status now, huh?” she asked.

“Yeah, that’s what he told me a few days ago. I gotta find out who this is,” I stated as I pulled into my driveway.

“Just wait it out. He’ll introduce you to her, eventually. This is all new to him, you know, the one girl bit. Give him some space,” Davia said, making all the sense in the world.

“Yeah, you’re right,” I said.

“Ooh, my sandwich is done. Talk to you later?” she asked. I didn’t want to hang up yet. I loved hearing her voice, but I also knew better than to come between this girl and her food.

“Yeah,. I’m pulling into my driveway, anyway. I’ll see you later?” I asked.

“You most certainly will. I love you,” she replied as I grinned. I closed the door to my car.

“I love you too, sweetness. Be careful,” I replied.

“I will. Bye,” she said as she hung up. I closed the flip phone and walked to my door. I closed it softly with my foot and when I walked further into the foyer, my mouth dropped. Seth was standing between the legs of none other than Brianna, holding her face and kissing the hell out of her. Brianna’s arms were wrapped around his neck for dear life. They didn’t even know I was there as they passionately kissed. I decided to get their attention and dropped my briefcase hard on the floor. They damn near jumped out of their skin as they broke their embrace.

Seth wiped lipgloss off of his lips and Brianna sat up ramrod straight as she fixed her blouse. I just stood, leaning against the wall, with my arms crossed.

“Ooooh, I’m telling,” I said as Brianna blushed.

“Shut up, Jackson,” Seth replied like a big kid.

“Hi Jackson,” said, grinning shyly.

“Hi sweetie. Hi Seth,” I replied with a grin.

“Yeah, hey. Perfect timing as always. Jackson, what are you doing here?” Seth asked as he stood on side of where Brianna was sitting.

“I just own the place, that’s all. That’s what I’m doing here. But the question would be, what are you two doing here…in the middle of the afternoon…when you are supposed to be at work? But I saw what you two were doing, so that explains it. So, you are the girl that my brother has been playing Secret Agent Man with,” I replied still grinning.

“Yeah. You’re going to tell Simmy, aren’t you?” Brianna asked, referring to Davia by her nickname. Seth picked up her right hand and laced her fingers with his left. Never have I seen that shit. My little brother…sprung? Oh shit.

“Hell yeah. As soon as you leave, I’m calling her,” I replied with a grin. Brianna nodded her head knowingly as she laughed.

“Speaking of leaving, I’m going to be late for rehearsal,” Brianna said as she stood up to leave. Seth wrapped his arms around her waist. They completely forgot that I was there. I didn’t know if I should clap or puke at the scene that was unfolding in front of me.

“Aw, baby, don’t leave because of Jackson…please?” Seth asked as he smiled at her, pouring the charm on.

“No, I really have to go. I’m going to be late,” Brianna replied as Seth rocked side to side with her, looking into her eyes.

“Come on, just five more minutes, Bree,” he whispered as his lips lightly grazed hers.

“You said that 5 minutes ago,” she whispered as her lips lightly kissed his.

“Did I?” Seth asked as he kissed her softly on the lips. Brianna kissed him back and they went at it again. I cleared my throat, once, then twice, then a third time, loudly. They pulled away from each other and Brianna removed herself out of his embrace and walked backwards toward the door smiling. Seth smiled and winked at her lightly licking his bottom lip.

“Now, I really have to go. Nice seeing you, Jackson. I’ll talk to you later, Seth,” a grinning Brianna stated as she walked to the door.

“Nice seeing you too, Brianna,” I replied looking from her to Seth.

“Call me when you get out of rehearsal,” Seth stated as Brianna walked through the door, nodding to Seth. I closed the door behind her and looked as Seth, who was still in a little daze. I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer. I opened it and took a swig. I looked over the bottle and my eyes fell on Seth.

“So, you and Brianna, huh?” I asked Seth as he grinned, wiping his lips.

“Yeah, me and Brianna. You got a problem with that?” Seth asked.

“No, I don’t have a problem with it. I mean she’s beautiful, sweet and gracious and so not a bimbo. How in the hell did you get her?” I asked as Seth sighed.

“Lots of hard work and patience. So, say it. I know what you’re itchin’ to say,” Seth replied as I smiled at him.

“What?” I asked.

“You know. That I’m whipped and that I’d better not fuck this up because she’s not like the skanks that I usually run around with. Say it,” Seth replied as I continued to grin at him.

“I don’t have to say anything. You’ve said it all. So, Swinging Stick Seth swings no more?” I asked.

“Nope. I’m kind of liking having one girl, especially Brianna. Dude, she’s hot as hell,” Seth replied.

“Yeah, I can see that,” I said, just smiling at my brother.

“She’s smart and sweet. You know she’s a professional dancer….that means she’s really flexible,” Seth said grinning mischievously.

“Flexible is good,” I stated.

“She’s like the first girl that I’ve been able to just be me with, you know? We talk about everything and I never get tired of hearing her voice. I actually look forward to seeing her and just hanging out with her. She made it so hard to get to know her, but I liked that,” Seth replied as he grinned at me.

“So why all the secrecy?” I asked, really wanting to know.

“Because I didn’t know how this was going to go. I mean, it was extremely hard to get her to go out with me because she knew what I was about from first glance. At first, I really just wanted to screw her, you know, I mean look at her,” Seth said.

“I’ve seen her, Seth. I understand,” I replied.

“By giving me a hard time she made me look at the way I was and I wasn’t nothin’ nice. So, I put a concerted effort into chasing this girl and getting to know her, something I’ve never done before. I realized I really like this girl and get this…she’s a virgin,” Seth replied shaking his head.

“Are you for real?” I asked in shock.

“Yeah. I mean, that body and that quiet sexiness that she has about her was what had me wanting her in the first place. I almost choked when I found out she was virgin, man,” Seth asked.

“They still have those at her age?” I asked as Seth laughed.

“Apparently,” Seth replied. I continued to glare at my brother.

“Is she saving it for marriage?” I asked.

“No, she just said that she hasn’t found anyone who was actually worthy of giving it to,” Seth replied.

“So, this girl is waiting for someone who’s worthy and that’s cool. My question to you is, do you think that you are? I mean, Seth, Brianna….she’s a good girl, man,” I said.

“I know that,” Seth replied.

“I’m not trying to get into your business, but Seth…you are all about getting some, man. You’re like a walking sex machine,” I said.

Seth just grinned and said, “Right, right.”

Fucking idiot. I wasn’t saying that to make him think that him being like that is a good thing. I sighed.

“Seth, how are you going to do this? I mean, how are you going to refrain from sex with a girl who is waiting to be in love with the guy she gives her virginity to?”

“I’m just going to have to keep the K-Y handy. J, I really care about this girl, so I’ve been fisting it a whole hell of a lot lately. Shit, I may have to do it for awhile. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy…shit, it’s truly not easy because of the way I feel about her, but I’m not that kind of dude. I’m not going to force her to do something she’s not willing to do,” Seth stated as I grinned.

“Alright, let’s say for argument’s sake, I believe you. But I know how you and pussy are. You’re like peanut butter and jelly, man. This is me you’re talking to, Seth. I know your ass. You are going to sit here and tell me while you were trying to get in good with Brianna that you didn’t fuck anybody?” I asked.

Seth shrugged his shoulders. “Alright, for the first few weeks, I did sleep with a few girls, but I was thinking about Brianna most of the time. The last chick that called me over for a booty call, I couldn’t do it. I really couldn’t do it. I know, clown me if you want to, but I wanted Bree and if I couldn’t have her, then I didn’t want anybody.”

I just looked at Seth and laughed. I couldn’t help it. You have to understand. Seth has never, ever had a girlfriend. He has never had true feelings for a girl…ever. And he loves pussy. Loves it. So you can understand my laughing at this particular moment because Seth not charming his way into a girl’s panties is unheard of. I’m telling you, the boy is good, but apparently, he’s not that good if Brianna is not having it. Seth, actually not getting what he wants? Ha! I love it!

“If you say so,” I said with a grin.

Seth just shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed his car keys. “You don’t have to believe me…shit, I wouldn’t believe me. But, I’m really feeling this girl, J and I find myself doing shit and saying shit and feeling shit that I never have before because of her and I like the way this feels. So, if I have to wait, I will. Look, I have a meeting at 3, so I’ll see you later. Oh, and I should be out of your hair in about 2 weeks. I found a great place about 10 minutes from here, so you and Davia can fuck on that plastic plant for all I care. I’ll be gone,” he said.

“Fuck you, Seth. You know what you can do to get that hand endurance up?” I asked.

“You would know, huh?” Seth asked.

“Funny! No seriously, get one of those 5 lb barbells or you could use a paperweight. Gotta keep that stroking hand strong because it looks like it’s going to be just you and your hand for a minute,” I replied, making a stroking movement with my hand as I smiled. Seth gave me the finger before he walked out of the door.

“Suck my stroking hand, J. Later,” he replied as he walked out of the door. When it was closed, I laughed my ass off, then I called Davia. Wait until she hears this shit.
*********************************************************
Davia

Finding out about Brianna and Seth was something else. I didn’t think Seth was her type. Not because of his race, but because of his ho-status. You know I grilled the piss out of Brianna, right? She said that he’s not that bad and she really liked him and now they were officially seeing each other. Brianna was happier than I’ve ever seen her. Seth was fine and charming as hell, so I could see the pull, but Seth was a ho from what I've observed and what I've been told. Then, I saw Brianna with Seth together and he was like wide open. Brianna has his nose completely open. From witnessing that, I got the feeling that Seth’s days on the stroll were over and that he only wanted to be Brianna’s bitch, if she let him.

All I have to say is, good luck, bro, because you are going to need it. And if he was anything like his brother in the bedroom, Brianna was going to be one happy girl, if she let him anywhere near the goodies…trust me, I know.

Today’s the day I’m bringing Jackson to meet daddy. He and his friend, Ms. Lydia, who was a very nice lady, were grilling some steaks on the grill, with corn on the cob, baked potatoes and peach cobbler. I love peach cobbler and daddy’s friend must have found that out. She was trying to get in good, that’s for sure. If the cobbler was any good, she might have a chance. I still have to check her out. I can’t have my daddy with just anyone.

I opened the front door, which was open and yelled, “Daddy, we’re here.”

“Hey, babygirl. We’re in the back,” he yelled in that deep voice of his as I held Jackson’s hand, pulling him through our house. He glanced at a picture of me when I was eight with shoulder length pigtails and grinned.

“Don’t even think about it,” I said as he grinned.

“You were so cute,” he said.

“I’m still cute,” I said.

“No, you’re beautiful,” Jackson whispered as we walked to the backyard.

“Sho’ you right. Hey daddy, Ms. Lydia,” I replied as I walked to them. My father had his arms outstretched for his customary hug and kiss. After he let me go, I leaned over and kissed Ms. Lydia on the cheek. I looked over her attire and I loved what she was wearing. She was one of those women who knew exactly what to wear at her age and wasn't trying to be 18 at 45. She was classy and very pretty. I see why daddy has been hanging around her, I thought.

“Hey babygirl. So, you must be Jackson,” my father replied as he held his hand out. Jackson shook his hand strongly and firmly and made eye contact with my father and kept it. That a boy, Jackson. He hates when people don’t look him in the eye. Good job, baby.

“Yes sir. Very nice to meet you,” Jackson replied. They stopped shaking hands, but my father still sized Jackson up.

“This is Ms. Lydia. Ms. Lydia, this is my boyfriend Jackson,” I replied. Ms. Lydia smiled warmly at Jackson as they shook hands.

“Nice to meet you,” she said.

“Very nice to meet you as well,” Jackson said. The vibe was okay so far. Ms. Lydia, who was an accountant began to ask Jackson about his job and teaching as my father talked to me. The next thing I know, daddy is pulling Jackson away and into the house. I looked at him. I told him, “I love you.” He looked brave, but my daddy is very intimidating. He gave me a look that said, “Yeah, I love you, too. I hope you are worth all this shit.”

So, I waited with Ms. Lydia and I questioned her. She was a very nice woman. I liked her. 30 minutes later, my daddy and Jackson come out of the house talking and…was my daddy actually smiling at Jackson? What the fuck?

I looked at Jackson and he looked at me and I read the expression which said, “It wasn’t so bad, but I don’t want to ever go through that shit ever again.” Duly noted.

“So, is everybody ready to eat?” Daddy asked as we all said yeah. I sidled over to daddy as he was flipping the steaks.

“So, what did you do daddy?” I asked.

“Nothing but find out a little bit about your boyfriend. Put a little fear in him,” he said with a grin.

“Daddy,” I said.

“He’s alright, Simmy. I got a good vibe from him. At least he’s not an idiot and he seems to genuinely care about you. My girls are finally picking decent men. I’m proud of yall,” he said as I grinned.

“That’s good to know. And Ms. Lydia is alright…until I taste that cobbler,” I whispered as my daddy laughed. I kissed him on the cheek and walked over to sit next to Jackson and Ms. Lydia at the patio table. She spoke to us for a minute, then got up to help my daddy.

“She’s a nice lady,” Jackson said.

“We'll know for sure after we taste that cobbler. So, are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, baby. I’ll tell you about it later,” he said as he smiled at me.

We had a great dinner and the verdict was in...Ms. Lydia makes some bomb ass cobbler. She was now very cool in my book.

Later that evening at Jackson’s apartment, I slid in bed next to him wearing a white tank top and pink shorts. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips, then I straddled his lap.

“You’re asking for trouble putting that luscious ass on me, Davia,” he replied as I wiggled my ass on him, feeling his erection.

“Really?” I asked grinded on him slowly. His hands caressed my behind and his eyes closed for a minute. I stopped grinding and he let out a slow breath.

“You know you are. I will not be held responsible for what happens next,” he whispered.

“No, I’ll take the fall, believe me, it’ll be worth it. So, did my daddy threaten you?” I asked as his hands began to caress my thighs. The boy has magic hands…that felt so good.

“Davia, please don’t bring up your dad while you’re sitting on me, rolling that beautiful thing on my dick. It’s kind of hard to concentrate on enjoying that with a vivid image of your father kicking my ass. Not good,” he replied as I giggled.

“I’m sorry. Did daddy really scare you?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Fuck yeah, but I wasn’t going to let him see it. He kind of told me that if I hurt you, he was going to crush my balls with his bare hands. Then he proceeded to tell me that after he did that, he would make sure that I never walked again,” Jackson said, his fingers making circles on my thighs.

“Ouch,” I said as my hands wandered over that glorious tan, muscled chest and abs of his. Good goobly goo, this boy was fine. He sat up and pulled me closer by my waist.

“You damn right ouch. But I did okay. Believe me, I don’t want to get on your father’s bad side, at all. But it’s cool that he loves you so much. If I had a daughter as pretty, and sexy as you are, I would go a little crazy too,” Jackson said as he looked into my eyes with those beautiful green ones of his. My arms wrapped around his neck.

“So, my daddy was right in threatening you?” I asked. Jackson leaned over and planted a soft, sweet kiss on my lips, then pulled my bottom lip into his mouth.

“You’re his daughter. He did what he had to do, but he didn’t have to go there with me, because I don’t plan on hurting you, sugar,” he whispered as I felt his hands moving. The boy was quick. He pushed my panties to the side and inserted two fingers slowly into me. I moaned.

“Umm, you don’t,” I whispered as I began to ride his fingers.

“No, baby. Well, not in the way that he’s thinking. I mean, I could put a hurting on you. I wouldn’t mind fucking you until you couldn’t walk…just like you like it. That would be okay, wouldn't it baby?’ he asked as his fingers stroked me. He pulled one of my hardened nipples through my tank top with his mouth and sucked it. Damn, that felt good. I hurriedly took my tank top off and threw it. Where it landed...don't know, don't care. I had a fine, sexy man with a rock hard penis in bed with me, talking dirty to me with hands that were roaming oh so right.

Damn...life is good.

“Uh huh,” I whispered. Those fingers feel too damn good, I thought.

“Ooh, you’re so wet. You’re ready for me, right baby?” he asked as his long fingers stroked up and curled, hitting my G-spot several times. I moaned yes, as my orgasm washed quickly over me.

“That was number one. Shall we work on number two?” Jackson asked as his fingers continued moving.

I just nodded yes as my head and it fell back. “Uh huh.” The next thing I know, I hear a rip and the fingers are gone. How dare he!

“Take those off, right now,” he commanded softly, referring to my panties and shorts as he rolled a condom on. I was looking at that big, beautiful thing and quickly did exactly what he said. Ooh, I liked when he bossed me around like that. That shit was such a damn turn-on.

The next thing I know, I was on my back, as Jackson pulled both of my legs over his shoulders, entering me. I moaned loudly, because it felt so damn good.

“So wet and tight, baby…so good,” he whispered. I could feel him staring at me, but it felt so good, I couldn't open my eyes. My eyes were closed as my thighs laid on his chest and his hands cupped my ass. He was thrusting in and out of me good and steady, with a little rotation of his hips, hitting my spot just like I liked it.

Damn. I loved this man.

The next thing I knew, I was yelling my climax and so was he just a few minutes after me. After catching his breath for a few minutes, Jackson sucked my earlobe into his mouth as he turned me on my stomach, kissing my spine. Damn, he was ready to go again, I asked myself as I heard another condom ripping. Shit, I was still in my orgasmic haze and he was ready to go another round?

Damn. I loved this man.

“You think your daddy would kill me now if he saw what I was doing to his babygirl?” Jackson asked slyly as he entered me from behind.

“Don’t you bring my daddy up at a time like this…just do the damn thing,” I moaned, gripping the sheets with both hands.

Shit. I was going to be tired tomorrow. But it would be worth it.