Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 14

Davia

Brianna, Falene and I had just finished shopping on a wonderful Saturday morning, two weeks before Christmas. Megan was out of town for her job once again, and I missed my girl. I’m going to have to kidnap her and have a day with her, because I hardly see her anymore.

The reason I was shopping this morning was because I was on a mission. I had to find some shoes, a small satin bag, earrings and a bracelet for my gorgeous, black matte jersey Calvin Klein Halter gown. Jackson’s firm was having their annual Christmas party tonight and my man told me that he wanted me to look my gorgeous, sexy self. This dress was definitely both of those things and more. It had a bow tie that sashayed to the side under the bodice and it showed off my figure. It was elegant and beautiful, but sexy. I knew that Jackson was going to be figuring out ways to get me out of that dress all night. I couldn’t wait.

Brianna was in such a happy mood. That kind of happy could only come from one thing…great sex. I think Falene picked up on it too, because she nudged me and we both smiled.

As we were trying on shoes, I looked over at Brianna.

“Bree, you have this glow about you? What’s going on?” I asked.

Falene piped in. “Yeah, you’re all shiny and shit. What gives? You have the ‘I got dicked down’ glow to you. Did you finally give up the booty?”

Brianna rolled her eyes upward and grinned back at us. I smiled and Falene yelled.

“Finally, damn. So, how was it?” Falene asked as I nudged her. Brianna just grinned.

“It’s cool, Simmy. It was what I wanted and it was…whew…so good,” she whispered as we smiled at her. Brianna just continued talking. She looked so happy. She looked like she was in love.

“So, you and Seth did the freaky deaky. If he’s anything like his brother, you are a lucky girl. You do realize that, don’t you?” I asked as she grinned.

“I don’t have any prior experiences to compare it to…well the oral stuff yeah, but…but the way the man was, I don’t think I need to. I planned everything…he was out of town and he came back Thursday. I asked him to meet me at my place. I had candles lit and Maxwell playing. He was pretty surprised, but he definitely rose to the occasion. I mean, he was…whew…sexy and sweet and gentle and passionate and….whew. It was so…wonderful. I mean, the things that boy can do with his tongue and his hands and…whew. Falene, I finally see what you were talking about. I am so in love with that boy. Now, I find myself thinking about it all the time, and being horny and not being able to do anything about it, just ain’t fun at all,” Brianna replied as I smiled at her.

“Ain’t that the truth. But listen, Bree, when you love someone and it’s good, you’re going to think about it. Hell, I’m thinking about something Jackson did last week and I’m blushing just from the memory. It’s perfectly natural,” I replied.

“Yeah. Welcome to the realm of the female sex life. You finally have one…a good one. Congrats,” Falene replied with a grin.

“Thanks. It’s definitely better having an orgasm with a man rather than by yourself, I tell you,” Brianna said as I almost choked on my gum.

“It sure is Bree. It sure is. Look, you have got to buy yourself some sexy stuff to prance around your man in. You need to strike while the iron is still hot. Keep him wanting more,” Falene replied as Brianna listened intently. I thought I would never see the day when Brianna was actually listening and taking the advice of Falene, superfreak.

Lord, help me…please!
*********************************************************
Jackson

I was hanging out with Dante, Seth and Bryce today because Davia was shopping for the party tonight. We all hadn’t hung out in a while and we really needed it today. We were at my house, playing Playstation 3, talking about sex…you know shit guys do. But Seth was unusually quiet today, too quiet, like he had something or someone heavy on his mind. He would smile a little and look really pensive. Yeah, he had someone on his mind and her name was Brianna.

I kicked Seth lightly in the shin. His head jerked up.

“What the fuck Jackson?” he asked.

“What’s up with you today? Bryce beat you twice, I beat you once. You’re not even with it. What’s going on?” I asked.

“Maybe I have heartburn from that pizza we just ate. Maybe I gotta take a shit. Maybe I have stuff on my mind that doesn’t involve any of you muthafuckers. I’m cool, Mother Hen. Relax,” Seth replied as I gave him the finger.

Dante grinned. “You know what’s going on. The same thing that’s going on with all of you--relationship drama. Shit, I’m glad I’m still a player. I don’t have to deal with all that crap.”

“One day you’ll get tired of it. Trust me,” Bryce replied.

“Man, please. You’ve always been Mr. Relationship. You’ve been in a relationship since you came out of the womb. You love that shit,” Dante replied as we laughed.

“Yeah, yeah, I do. Falene is the shit. I mean, she’s gorgeous, she’s freaky and she’s smart. I hit the jackpot,” Bryce replied with a huge grin on his face.

“You did. But, as fine as she is, I just can’t do the one woman thing right now. There’s just so many women, man. So little time,” Dante replied with a grin.

“You have issues,” I replied.

“I know, but at least my dick is free and not handcuffed to my balls like yours is. Seth, what the fuck is wrong with you man? You’re usually my help with getting your brother,” Dante replied.

“The dick does have a point. You’re not acting like your asshole self. Did you get into it with Brianna about her father or something? What’s up?” I asked.

“If I bring this up, yall are gonna laugh and the Vin Diesel looking bastard is going to clown the piss out of me and I’m not for it. That’s okay. I’m cool. Look, I’m going check my e-mail. I’ll be back,” Seth replied as he stood and walked to my office. Bryce, Dante and I just looked at each other and shook our head. I continued playing with Dante when Bryce spoke.

“Say J, I heard Marayna Ruiz wants to fuck you,” Bryce replied as Dante raised his eyebrows.

“Ooh la la. The chick that you’re partnered with wants a taste of your one eyed snake? The one that I saw at your office that day with the big ass that looks like J Lo?” Dante asked.

“Yeah, that’s the one and how did you…Falene right?” I asked Bryce.

“Yep. You know Davia and Falene were planning a Kill Bill attack on Marayna’s ass, but I talked Falene out of it,” Bryce replied as I paused the game.

“For real?” I replied. Davia seemed so calm about everything. She really wouldn’t fight Marayna, would she? Shit, that would be hot, I thought as I grinned.

“Yeah, and you’re a nasty dude. You’re thinking about the three of them fighting, huh?” Bryce asked.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“Because I was thinking the same thing,” Bryce replied as we laughed.

“Damn, can you imagine that? No disrespect, but three fine ass women fighting would be hot. If I had to put my money on it, Davia and Falene would kick J-Lo’s stunt double’s ass. They may be shorter than her, but they look like they know how to throw those hands,” Dante replied. We were sick individuals, sitting around thinking about three beautiful women fighting.
“Not to mention that their father was a Marine and taught them how to fight. Shit, I wouldn’t want to fight them, so you know they’d whip Marayna’s ass,” Bryce replied as we laughed.

“J, for real man? Mami is fine as hell. You telling us that you really don’t want to tap that?” Dante asked as we laughed. Seth came back into the room with a beer and plopped down.

“Who, Marayna Ruiz? What? Brianna told me about it. She’s hot as hell, Jackson. Come on bro. You’re with her more than you’re with Davia and she does have that hypnotizing ass. Tell me that you haven’t thought about taking her and that big ass, and bending her over your desk and just wearing her out,” Seth replied with a huge grin as we laughed.

“No, I haven’t. Besides, I already bent Davia over on that desk and went at it. Can’t imagine some other woman’s ass on it besides that one,” I replied with a grin.

“Yeah, Davia does have a fine ass,” Dante replied.

“Dude, don’t talk about my woman’s ass,” I replied.

“Don’t get so sensitive. I know you got that all locked down. Still, she’s fine,” Dante said with a grin.

“Yeah, I know and she’s mine, so enough,” I replied giving Dante a look. He smiled and turned to Seth who was drinking his beer.

“So, did you fuck Brianna yet?” Dante asked as Seth choked on his beer.

“What the fuck, Dante?!” Seth exclaimed as he got his breath.

“That would be a no,” Bryce said.

“What? Jackson, did you open your mouth?” Seth asked.

“He didn’t have to. I knew just from looking at your ass and listening to you go on and on about the girl two weeks ago that your ass wasn’t getting any. Jackson doesn’t run his mouth. You know that,” Dante replied.

“You worry about what you're getting and not me and we’ll leave it like that okay?” Seth replied with this look on his face. He caught my eyes, grinned a little, then turned back to looking at the TV.

Oh yeah. He hit it. He hit hard. He knocked it the hell out of the park. But Seth not wanting to talk about it was weird, just weird?

Shit, I need a drink.

The rest of the afternoon went pretty much like that. Seth began to act like his old self and we talked shit and played video games. Testosterone flew through the air. I love Davia and I love my job, but sometimes, you just need some time with your friends. I needed to see Dante grab his balls and needle Bryce. I needed to hear Bryce curse Dante out and give him the finger. I needed to hear Seth curse and cut on everyone. I needed it. I think we all did.
*********************************************************
Davia

I got the response that I wanted out of Jackson with my appearance. The correct terms were, “Damn. Shit. Damn. You look gorgeous. Damn. You’re beautiful. Damn.”

Yeah, I looked good, if I do say so myself. I walked in with Jackson, who looked so good in his tux that I wanted to stay home. But, I thought about it. I don’t get the chance to dress up often, so I figured what the hell.

I did see a few of his colleagues stare at me in appreciation and he saw it too. He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

“See, I told you they were going to shit bricks when they saw you. You look absolutely…mmm,” he stated.

“Thank you. This looks a little boring,” I replied.

“Yeah, I know, but the food is hella good and the booze is free,” he replied.

“I’m sold,” I replied as Jackson and Bryce led us over to a table. Jackson pulled out my chair and Bryce pulled out Falene’s. I loved it. There are still gentlemen in this world. Falene moved her chair closer to mine as we both looked around. Jackson put his arm around my chair and Bryce asked him something and they began their own discussion. Then, Falene began to speak to me.

“We’re not staying that long. I have a surprise for Bryce,” Falene replied with a grin.

“A surprise, huh? By the look in your eye, it must be pretty freaky,” I replied as she nodded yes in agreement.

“You know me,” Falene stated with a grin.

“Unfortunately, I do. You are just a freak, you know that?” I inquired as Falene glanced at Bryce and he smiled at her. She looked back at me.

“Maybe, but I’m in love and I’m only his freak. Look at that fine ass man. He deserves a little naughty girl,” Falene whispered.

“And that’s you, right?” I asked.

“It most certainly is and I’m proud of it. Simmy, is that her? Is that Ms. Marayna Ruiz walking in?” Falene asked as we both looked as she walked through the door in a white mink coat (it was cold, but not that damn cold) and a skintight red dress. Even though I can’t stand her, she did look good. The heifer knew what to wear and the dress was nice.

“Nice dress,” Falene said.

“Cute shoes,” I said as Jackson and Bryce shook their heads at us.

“So, the low down heifer can rag. Goody for her. She’s still a ho,” Falene replied as we ordered drinks and waited to place our orders. I pretty much ignored Ms. Ruiz throughout the evening. I got to dance with my man in my fabulous dress, even if we got a few stares. Falene and Bryce were in their own little world and you could just see the love. I was so happy for my sister.

There were a few times when Jackson and Marayna were called away together to speak to other people and it made my nerves itch. That heifer would stand close to Jackson and smile at him like his shit didn’t stink. I didn’t want to make a scene, but if she did one more thing, she was going to be taking a little involuntary nap.

“You want to bring her in the bathroom and stomp her?” Falene asked.

“No, it’s not that serious…yet,” I replied as I just kept my eye on her.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Davia killed when she walked into the party with me. That dress was freaking amazing and she looked so classy and beautiful and drop dead sexy. I was glad that she agreed to come, because to be honest, I hate these damn affairs, but I have to attend.

I noticed the glares and stares, but I didn’t really give a damn. I was with my girl and she was the prettiest woman in the room, so they could all go to hell.

I definitely saw Marayna. Who didn’t see her in that fire engine red dress? I smiled at Davia and held her hand because I saw one of the looks she passed Marayna and it looked like she wanted to do some serious bodily harm to the woman.

Marayna is definitely working the room in that getup. I definitely have my radar up towards her. Whenever we’ve been called over to speak to someone together, she smiles at me like I’m gold or some shit and conveniently lets her hand slid on my arm or my shoulder. I’m playing the game, but I hope she knows that I know what’s up.

She’s showing so many different sides of herself…nice, charming, polite, manipulative. Manipulative…hmm. I definitely have to watch out for her.
*********************************************************
Davia

Later, Jackson and I were sitting at the table when his boss asked to speak with him. He smiled at me and told me he would be back. I told him that I would be fine and was alone at the table. Falene and Bryce had left and Jackson said we would be right behind them. I looked at my cell phone and checked my messages.

“Davia, you look very nice tonight,” Marayna Ruiz said as she walked up to me and sat down. No, this heifer was not sitting next to me.

“Yeah, right. What do you want?” I asked. I knew this woman wanted my man and didn’t like me, so why was she being nice. I’m sure I would find out.

“I would really like it if you would have a drink with me. There are a few things that I would like to clear up with you,” Marayna stated. Is this woman for real? Why is she talking to me? I closed my phone, licked my lips and took a deep breath and looked at her with a look that should have made her spontaneously combust.

“Not even if…Jesus was pouring,” I said as she smiled at me. I always loved that line. I was so glad that I got to use it appropriately. Ha ha heifer!

“Okay. I was trying to be polite, but have it your way. I was just coming to inform you that, although I do understand that you and Jackson are involved, you’re not married and that means, he’s still fair game in my book. Hell, if he was married, he’d still be fair game. I know he told me that you two, were serious, but I love challenges and I like him…I want him…and I will get him. Trust me, I’ve done this before,” Marayna replied with a grin.

My hand is burning because all I want to do is bitch slap this ho! What the hell?!!!

“You’ve done this before? Why am I not surprised?” I asked.

“Oh, yes. My last fiance’ was with his fiance’ for 3 years and I took him from her. My boyfriend before that was married for 12 years and I got him to divorce her for me. You and Jackson haven’t even cleared the year mark yet, so he’s as good as mine, little girl,” Marayna replied as I sat up, crossed my arms and stared harder at her.

Did this heifer just call me a little girl? No, this bitch was not sitting here and telling me that she was going to take my man. I’m mad as hell right now, but you know what? I’m not going to do what she obviously wants me to do. She wants me to wild out and beat the shit out of her in front of all of these rich white folks to make me look bad. Game recognizes game, bitch. I got you.

“So, you’re a pro at taking what doesn’t belong to you, huh?” I asked as she grinned.

“Let’s just put it like this…if it was an event at the Olympics, I’d be the gold medal record holder,” she said with a laugh as I looked at her. What I really wanted to do was grab her by the head and pound it on the table, but I couldn’t do that…not yet. She was definitely leaving my choke a bitch list and sliding easily over to my drag this bitch’s body to the river list. Oh, how I wanted to wipe that smile off of her face…physically.

I smiled back at her. “Goody for you. But, you know what happens to most Olympians. They get old, out of shape, and they can barely qualify for a medal. Then, the reality sets in…they just can’t compete.”

“You are totally out of your league, Davia. I’m better at this than you,” Marayna said.

“Sounds like you’re really trying to convince yourself more than me. Okay. I’ll play along. If you’re as bad as you say you are, then bring it bitch. I can handle you. Oh, and this little girl definitely handles that tall, sexy green eyed, man over there, very well. So, the next time you’re smiling at my man and staring at his lips, wishing they were on you, just remember where those lips were…on me…all over me. Enjoy the rest of your evening, Marayna. Jackson and I definitely will, if you know what I mean,” I replied with a bright smile as I saw Jackson walking towards me. I stood up and left that heifer speechless.

Jackson gave me a concerned glance and nodded his head in Marayna’s direction, who just stood up and left the table.

“Is everything alright?” he asked. I just gave him a kiss on the lips, then turned around and smiled at that heifer. She was smiling and drinking a glass of champagne.

“Everything’s just fine. Can we go now? I want to get out of this dress,” I replied as he took my hand and grinned.

“I want to get you out of that dress. Yeah, let’s get out of here,” he replied as we walked out of the party.

I meant what I said. If she was as bad a bitch as she thought she was, then she don’t know about me.