Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 15

Davia

I was in a deep sleep one Saturday morning, a week before Christmas, when I was disturbed by an unwelcoming presence. I took my last final Friday afternoon and I was finished with my first semester of law school. Jackson was really busy yesterday, so I didn’t get to see him, but we had plans for tonight, so I was taking advantage of sleeping in late on a Saturday, something I hadn’t done in a long time. I was knocked out to the world and that's when I felt my bed dip. Who the hell…then I look up and it’s Falene. I hadn’t seen her or talked to her for awhile, which meant that something was going on. At any rate, I didn’t want to hear about it now. I rolled over, rolled my eyes at her, and continued to sleep.

“Wake up, Simmy. I need to talk to you,” Falene said. I rolled over and pulled the covers higher over my head.

“Leenie, do you know what time it is?” I asked, yawning loudly.

“12:17pm,” Falene said.

“Dang it, I thought you would have said 2:00pm…that’s what I was reaching for,” I said as I cuddled back into my warm, soft bed. Falene put her hand on my hip and shook me. I swatted my hand backwards to stop her from shaking me.

“Stop…come back next week,” I muttered from under the covers.

“Come on Simmy, wake up. I really have to talk to you. I’ve got issues,” Falene said.

“No shit, Sherlock! You always have issues. Why does this happen when I plan stuff? I had this all planned out. My bed and I had a date until 2:00pm to make up for all those all nighters and early mornings that I had this semester. Now, here you come, probably wanting to talk about when’s the best time to go down on your man or something simple like that,” I replied from under my little 1000 thread count cave.

“Okay, I did want to ask you about that, but something else is really bothering me and I really need to discuss it with you,” Falene said, laying next to me on my bed and sitting up against the headboard. I let out a long, exasperated sigh as I sat up. I had to get this over with because if I didn’t, she would never leave.

“I’m up…barely…are you satisfied? You come in and bother me and you don’t even bring…,” I said, but Falene held out a tall mocha latte to me. I grabbed it and took several sips and began to feel a little better.

“Thank you,” I said.

“You’re welcome. You’re a coffee junkie, you know that?” Falene asked. I only recently began to discover the wonderful world of coffee and all of its great flavors with Spencer a few months ago. Coffee had gotten me through some difficult nights and was now my new best friend.

“Are you and Jackson talking about me behind my back because he said the same thing. I don’t drink it all the time…only times like this,” I said.

“Like I said…coffee junkie,” Falene said with a small grin.

“Anyway, I know you didn’t come all the way over here to talk about my minor obsession with chocolate flavored coffee. So, what’s going on that’s so important that you had to talk to me? I mean, I don’t understand why you couldn’t discuss this with Dion, I mean she is your best friend,” I said as I yawned and stretched my arms. I looked my sister over and she did look confused. My interest was picqued, because one thing I did know…this was Falene and whatever it was, it was guaranteed to be full of DRAMA…entertaining, weird, DRAMA.

“She’s the reason why I’m having problems…she’s the main reason,” Falene said. I looked at her as she ran her hand over her ponytail and sat completely up.

“Oh, I’m definitely up now. You have my undivided attention,” I said as she licked her lips and began to tell me what was going on.

“Okay, well, Bryce and I have been getting into it a lot lately concerning Dion, and he says she’s not really my friend. I don’t know if you know, but Dion doesn’t like Bryce,” Falene began. She said it like this was something new.

“No, really? I mean, she only said that he was a sneaky, big headed ass pretty boy who only wanted to screw you and that he would be gone once the fascination wore off and that she couldn’t stand him. Where would you get that idea?” I asked sarcastically.

“Simmy, come on, stop joking. I need you to listen seriously now,” she said.

“My bad. Continue,” I said.

“Dion came to me after Bryce’s company’s Christmas party and told me that Bryce came on to her, several times. She recalled each of the times and when I think about it, the two of them were acting really weird. So, I asked Bryce about it and he told me that it was the other way around…that Dion had propositioned him several times, telling him that she knew how big his package was and how good he was in bed and that if he thought I was good, she was even better and stuff like that,” Falene said. I was definitely up now.

Oh, I guess I better give you a visual of Dion….5’7, and resembles that actress Lela Rochon, just a little bit…yeah, the girl was absolutely gorgeous, which is why she and Falene were so tight. They were two pretty bitches that made the rest of us mortal women hate the ground they walked on.

“Falene, I know that Dion is your girl and all, but I do remember you two getting into it over several guys that supposedly came onto her which in turn resulted in you dumping their ass and Dion being very happy. If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million…,” I began, but Falene held up her hand and silenced me.

“Let me finish!” Falene said, in a voice full of attitude.

“Alright, damn….come over to my house and wake me up and then give me the shit…,” I muttered as Falene ignored me and continued to speak.

“Bryce and I haven’t talked to each other since that falling out and I’ve been miserable. He told me that when I found out the truth, he hoped that I could take it. It's been almost two weeks, Simmy and we haven’t spoken!!” she exclaimed.

“That’s not good. I mean, I’m not taking sides here, but there’s always two sides to every story and I know Dion…and I’ve gotten to know Bryce and he just doesn’t seem like the type, Leenie. From what Jackson says, he’s always talking about how wonderful you are and singing your praises. Why would a guy that's extremely crazy about you screw your best friend?” I asked, knowing there was more to the story.

“That’s what I told Dion, but she just said men will do whatever they want to get as much pussy as they want. I mean, ever since Bryce and I got into it, I immediately took her side because she’s my girl and she was so great, cooking for me, cleaning my house, listening to me, telling me that I didn’t need him and I deserved better, and all that crap that women like to hear at at time like that,” Falene said as she took a deep breath.

What the hell happened, I thought to myself as I watched my sister slowly expel the rest of her breath and continue talking.

“The next thing I know, we’re hugging and then she’s kissing me…with tongue! Seriously kissing the shit out of me! Simmy, I was speechless! Dion kissed me!” Falene exclaimed as I choked on my coffee.

I knew it! I knew it! I told her to watch Dion’s ass! I always thought Dion used guys to cover up her DL lesbian life, but I was joking most of the time…see I wasn’t wrong! Dion did all that shit because she wanted Falene herself! I told her to watch that damn Case video…now I’m not the only one in the family with a fucked up, R&B video life experience! Thank goodness!

“…and all I could think about while she was doing it was Simmy warned me! Davia, Dion’s a lesbian and she said that she’s in love with me!” Falene exclaimed as I laughed. I couldn’t help it. It was funny and well…it was funny.

“You’re laughing! That’s messed up, Simmy!” Falene exclaimed once more as I calmed down.

“I’m sorry, sis, but I just had an image of Dion kissing you and that was gross…and funny…sorry, I’m stopping. So, have you talked to Dion? I mean you two have been friends for…,” I stated but was interrupted.

“…22 years, Simmy. 22 years. She said she didn’t know at first…she thought she was bi for several years because she was still attracted to men, but for the last 8 years, she’s been sleeping with women and in the last three years, she’s realized that she’s in love with me. She asked me to give it a try, because men were always doing me wrong and that she had been the one faithful thing in my life. I mean, I was shocked beyond belief,” Falene said.

“What did you tell her?” I asked because I was through…I was too through.

“That I liked men and I loved dicks and I couldn’t take going down on a woman or mashing my clit against another chick’s just to get a feeling or strapping on a dildo…I told her I wasn’t with it and that it could never be. I told her that I loved her no matter who she liked to do, but that wasn’t me. We talked for a long time and I didn’t mean to hurt her, but I’m not munching on nobody’s clit and ain’t no chick munching on mine…the only mouth that I want on me is Bryce’s. She told me that she would call Bryce and explain everything. She was jealous of Bryce because she realized that he really cares about me and she figured she would lose me. Instead of her just talking to me, she tried to sabotage the best relationship I’ve ever had. I told her that I loved her, but it wasn’t like that and she needed to leave because I was getting angry the more I thought about it and if she really didn’t want to get the ass whooping that she so rightly deserved, she had better go. I told her I need some time to think and I didn’t know how long that would be,” Falene said as I sat there, mouth agape at what I had just heard. We just sat in silence for a few minutes and before I could get it out, Falene stopped me.

“No, we don’t need to do a drive-by. I told her just to stay the hell away from me. I’d contact her, not the other way around,” Falene said as I sat in silence with my sister. I reached over and grabbed her left hand in my right and squeezed it tight. She laid her head on my shoulder and cried.

This had to be hurting Falene because she loved Dion. Dion was there for Falene when mommy died which was huge, because Falene was there for me. I was a little selfish in realizing that Falene was hurting to, but Dion just came in and helped her…she helped all of us. Dion was there to help Falene when several hating heifers tried to jump my sister in high school. They were ride or die for each other for as long as I could remember. Dion was like Falene’s sister and for her to deliberately try to wreck Falene and Bryce…that had to cut Falene to the core.

Dion wasn’t a bad person, but this was pretty fucked up. Falene was just this giving, sweet person. She’s done so much for everyone, including Dion, that this was the last thing I wanted to happen. Yeah, I joked about it and I had a feeling that something was off with Dion for quite some time, but I never thought she would do what she did.

I got up and got dressed and convinced my sister to have lunch with me, my treat. I hated to see her like this. Her man wasn’t talking to her and her best friend had did something horrible to her. During our lunch date, her phone began to ring. She looked down at the caller Id and took a deep breath before she answered it. It was Bryce and from what I gathered, he was calling to apologize. She smiled as tears ran down her face. I figured she wanted to cut lunch short, so we left. I found out that Dion did talk to Bryce and tell her everything. That was the least she could do, considering she caused all of the drama in the first place. I went back to my apartment, hugged my sister, told her that I loved her and to have fun making up with her man. I know Falene told me to leave it alone, but I felt like going to Dion’s house and punching her in the mouth. I’m going to respect Falene, and not do that. But if I see her, all bets are off.

I went back inside and looked at the time. 3:00pm. Jackson would be picking me up in an hour. I went to pack my overnight bag and hoped that Falene and Bryce were on their way back to each other.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Davia was kind of quiet and I knew it had to do with her sister. I knew that Falene and Bryce were going through some stuff and it all had to do with Falene’s sexy best friend Dion. Bryce had told me all about it and I just figured that was what was troubling her. It was a pretty foul situation, but it wasn't ours and I wanted to keep it that way. I wanted to take her mind off of everything, so I took her to her favorite restaurant and to some chick flick that I really didn’t want to see, but she did and I’m pussy whipped enough to do just about anything that she asks, so I went. It wasn’t that bad, but still…it wasn’t my type of film…but, I grinned and beared it for her and she still wasn’t talking.

When we got back to my house, I wanted to do something that we hadn’t done in a long time.

“Hey, stay right here. I’ll be right back,” I said.

She grinned a little. “What are you up to?”

I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. “Just do what I asked. Sit and wait until I call you, okay?”

She nodded and said okay. I went into my bathroom, made a bubble bath in my huge, sunken Jacuzzi tub with Davia’s favorite bubble oil. It smelled like baby powder, musk and almonds…I know, weird combination, but it made her skin feel incredible and she smelled good enough to eat afterwards. I know I’m a guy and we don’t like to smell sweet, but I’d sacrifice an ounce of my masculinity for one night. My girl needed something …she needed this. I lit a few vanilla candles and spread a few of the red roses that I had given Davia earlier in the bubbles. I just wanted her to relax. She had a hard semester, which she aced of course and now she was thinking too much about Falene and Bryce’s relationship, something that was really not in her control.

I walked back downstairs and smiled at her. I took both of her hands in mine and pulled her up.

“Come with me,” I said as I walked up the stairs and to my bedroom. I led her to my bathroom and she smiled as she looked around.

“This looks nice,” she said.

“Thank you. Now get in…don’t look at me like that…it’s not about you know, I just…you need to relax, baby,” I said.

“You are going to get in with me, right?” she asked as she began to lift her sweater off, but I stopped her. I pulled off her beige cashmere sweater, then her tan camisole, and her bra. The next things to go were her brown corduroy low rider jeans and her socks and boots and her panties. I don’t know why, but I liked undressing her. She said that I was spoiling her by doing that because she looked forward to it. I mean, every time we got naked, I was usually the one to undress her. I don’t know what it was…it was just something special to me and I liked the fact that I got to do that for her. During that time, I got to see her body slowly all over…it just made me appreciate how beautiful she really was. It was like I was unwrapping a present or something. I know, I sound like a freak, but I love to undress her. It turned me on and well…I just liked doing it, alright!

“If you want me too,” I responded as I began to pull my shirt off. She walked past me just as naked as you please (and I loved every minute of watching her walk naked) and grabbed her brush and a scrunchie that she keeps in my bathroom drawer. She pulled her hair up into a high ponytail and smiled at me.

“Yep, I want. Come on,” she replied as she walked that gorgeous, naked frame of hers to the tub and stepped in. I was naked in a minute and I lowered myself in behind her. She laughed when she saw the condoms laying on the tub.

I grinned at her as she pushed her back against my chest. “You know, just in case.”

“Right,” she said as laid back against me. We sat in the tub in silence for about 10 minutes, a light touch here, a kiss there. I was totally relaxed and I could feel the tension fall from Davia as well. I kissed the side of her neck and she stared at our bubble laden, intertwined hands.

“You feel better?” I asked.

“Umm humm,” she whispered as I kissed her collarbone.

“That’s good,” I replied. Then, she began to speak.

“Jackson, why can’t people just stay the hell out of other people’s lives when they’re happy?” she asked. Where the hell did that come from, I thought to myself as she sighed.

“I don’t know, sweetness. Where’s all this coming from?” I asked as she began to relay all of the gory details of today’s events. First of all, she was disrupted from the nap that she had planned so passionately and then to hear about Falene and her friend….whoa. I guess Davia began to think about her sister and the Marayna crap and it just got to her. I just listened to her go on and then she said something.

“You know that Marayna told me at the Christmas party that she wrecks relationships for fun,” Davia said.

“Really?” I asked, not liking where this was going. I felt her tense up again.

“Yes. She’s broken up engagements, marriages, everything. She wants you…she really does. I mean, hell, she’s a pro at all this. Maybe she’ll get to you, too,” Davia said so nonchantly that I could have yelled. I put my head back and sighed.

“Do you think that I’m going to sleep with Marayna?” I asked.

“Hey, I mean she’s fine as hell and gorgeous and you two spend a lot of time together. I mean, if I was a guy, I’d do her. She seems so confident that she’s going to get you, too,” Davia said calmly. This woman was going to drive me crazy. All of this crap because Falene’s lesbo friend wanted to screw her. Damn.

“Baby, I don’t want Marayna. I don’t want anyone else. I want you,” I whispered softly against her ear. She leaned back into me and sighed.

“Well, Ms. Poo-ez thinks that she's irresistible and all men want her. What do you have to say about that?” Davia asked. I was getting a little pissed off, but I wouldn't let her see it.

“The same thing that I said before. I don't want her. I have who I want. Davia, listen...I get hit on by lots of women…,” I said.

“That little FYI is not helping,” she replied.

“It’s the truth. I get hit on by lots of women and I know you get hit on by men all the time. Take tonight for instance. The manager kept coming to our table and asking how was the fish...4 times…even when we were eating dessert, he kept asking about the damn fish. He didn’t ask me shit about my steak…just your fish and if your ice cream was cold enough,” I replied as she laughed. He really did. He kept finding reasons to come to our table, like bringing extra bread or refilling our water glass when it was already full. The more he smiled at my woman, the more I wanted to shove my fist down his throat. It was funny to see because I knew who she was going home with, but shit...dude was annoying.

“He was kind of cute,” she whispered.

“I don’t want to hear that. Dav, the thing is, we’re both very attractive people…,” I said.

“And so are Bryce and Falene and look at what happened. Dion had them twisted up and not speaking to each other. One hateful little lie can ruin good things and I don’t want something like that to happen to us, so if you even think that you’re going to screw floozy Ruiz, then let me know and we can end this,” she said. Why do women have to go to the extreme? This was all about me validating my feelings for her and not hurting her. Damn it, I understood why, but I didn’t understand why. The female species still confuses the hell out of me. Women…I love them, but they give me a damn headache. I let out a deep breath.

“Do you love me?” I asked. She was still holding my hands and staring at them.

“Yes,” she replied.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Well, listen up, you crazy ass woman. I don’t want Marayna, or Tiffany, Bryce’s hottie secretary or Linda at the bank, or Joyce at the bakery, even though they have the best bagels. I want you, only you. What happened to your sister and Bryce happened to them…that doesn’t mean it has to or will happen to us. I’m a man, I have eyes…yeah, Marayna’s hot…she’s totally hot, but she doesn’t make my heart jump out of my chest when I see her. Her smile doesn’t do me in. The sound of her voice doesn’t have me craving to be with her…that stuff only happens with you, sweetness. Just you. Look, I know that this crap with her may seem like a threat, but you’ve got to trust me. She’s got nothing on you, baby. I wouldn’t have gotten involved with you just to turn around and cheat on you with some available hot piece of ass and deliberately hurt you…I’m not like that. If it was that serious, I’d rather leave than cheat on you. You’re my baby, Davia. You’re the one for me. What we have is good…it’s not perfect and I’m glad because when something is perfect, it usually isn’t real. You say shit like this and I want to pull my hair out, but do you see me leaving? Do you see me pulling away? No. So, stop comparing our relationship to Falene and Bryce’s…it’s not the same. And just so you know, I peep game with Marayna, so please, trust me. I love you, Davia. I didn’t pine away for you for months just to get you then split. I want to be here and I’m going to fight anybody that tries to mess with us. Alright?” I asked as I felt her relax.

“You sound like you’re a little gangster for our love,” Davia said with a laugh. I shook my head.

“Just call me John Gotti,” I said as she laughed again and sank back against me.

“I like that. It turns me on,” she whispered as I felt her hand travel towards my package. She’s starting it.

“Oh really?” I asked as I caught her earlobe between my teeth and gently bit it.

“Yes. I’m sorry about all that. It’s just that I love you and I love this and us and if it’s going to go down the shitter, then I want it to be because of us…not because of something someone said or some heifer who likes taking what’s not hers or some dude for that matter. I mean, I don't want it to go down the shitter, but...you know what I mean. Can you forgive me?” she asked. I nibbled on her ear and grinned.

“On one condition,” I said.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“You turn this beautiful body around and give me some sugar,” I whispered as she slowly turned around and straddled my lap. Her arms went around my neck as she smiled at me. This girl was so beautiful, it was hard to breath sometimes when she looked at me. I smiled back as she leaned over and kissed me softly and soundly on the lips. We kissed for a few minutes and my boy began to get excited. I mean, I had this gorgeous, sexy, wet, naked woman kissing me and gyrating against me. Hey, I’m only a man.
Just a man who wanted to sex her up, down, left and right in that tub. I pulled away from her lips and pulled a suds covered breast in my hands. She moaned as my tongue licked the suds away and latched onto her nipple.

“Hmmm,” she whispered as I attacked her right breast, then the left breast. Her hands held my head steady until I heard a package ripping. I grinned and she must have known I was grinning because she whispered…

“Just shut up and lift up,” I did as she asked and watched her roll the condom onto my rock hard dick. I moved the suds out of the way so I could see my favorite place and just watched as she sank down onto me. Those pussy muscles of hers were sucking me up and she felt so good.

“Oooh,” she whispered as I went deeper inside of her. Whenever we came together, it was always wonderful. She was vocal and giving and so was I. She didn’t hold back her feelings or emotions and I loved that shit. I loved to hear her say how good I was making her feel or scream my name when she was coming. Many women like to be quiet, but not Davia…and I loved that.

“Baby,” I whispered as she moved on top of me, her hot tightness gripping me. Water was sloshing all over the place and it would be a bitch to clean up, but I could give a fuck. I was inside of the best pussy I had ever had and it belonged to the sexiest, sweetest woman, who I loved more than anything. Shit, she felt so good, I thought as I began to thrust into her.

“Jackson, umm, you feel so good. I love you, baby, I love you so much,” she whispered as she looked into my eyes, meeting me thrust for thrust.

“I love you, too, baby…shit,” I whispered, because of the exquisite feeling of her. I love the feel of her. Damn, she feels so good, I thought. I couldn’t make this last too long because she felt too good and I needed to come in the worst way, but first I had to make sure she was going to. I moved to her g-spot and began to hit it. My hand went under the water and I stimulated her clit and that was all it took.

“I’m coming, Jackson, mmm,” she yelled and tightened around me as she orgasmed. I couldn’t hold out any longer, and after a few quick, long thrusts, I was groaning her name and coming hard, her muscles milking me. As we came down from our high, I realized that all the water was gone. Davia was kissing my chest and I lifted my head up. I pulled her head away and kissed her.

“Baby, there’s no more water in the tub,” I whispered, still a little out of it. She laughed.

“I know. It’s all on the floor. We’ve got to clean this up,” she said and gave me a peck on the lips. I wanted some more water play and I let her know it.

“But we still have to get clean,” I whispered. She gave me that beautiful smile and my heart flipped. I loved this girl so much.

“Well, we have two options: either refill the tub or take a shower,” she whispered as I ran my thumb along her bottom lip. She pulled it into her mouth and sucked it. Whoa, that was hot. I loved it and it just got me hard again. I groaned as my thumb pulled out of her mouth with a small pop. I grabbed a condom, put it between my teeth, picked her up and walked to the shower stall.

“Hell, filling the tub is going to take too long,” I whispered as I placed her into the shower and closed the door, turned on the hot water, which by the way, wasn’t nearly as hot as Davia and I, as we attempted an encore of what happened in the tub.