Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Violence and very strong language in this chapter!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 17

Davia
Why me Lord? What did I do? First, the gay-bi boy, now this! I have never been so angry in my life. I walk into Jackson’s office and see this ho bitch all over him, promising blowjob delights in his ear. Yeah, he was pushing her away and I heard him tell her to stop, but what was this shit about kissing him before? What the hell was going on?

“Baby, it’s not what you think…,” Jackson began as I began to take off my coat. It landed on the floor. I cracked my knuckles and just stared at the two. Marayna, that hooker ho had the biggest smile on her face. That’s when I began to do a quick ‘beat that ass attire’ inventory of my body…sneakers…check…tight tee…check…fitted jeans…check…earrings gone, wait, let’s get those out right quick…check….hair in a ponytail…check…rings, keep those on they hurt when you hit someone…check… white gold watch, a present from my mommy when I graduated from high school, let’s take that off….check. Oh yeah, there wasn’t anything on me that was going to hinder my ability to whip this slut’s ass.

Oh, it’s on. I was going to walk this heifer. Oh yeah, it was her time. Now I see how Brenda Ritchie felt when she caught Lionel and that woman in that hotel room.

“Oh, it’s definitely what I think. I think this bitch is desperate for your dick and she’s not going to stop until she gets it. Is that what I walked in on? You were about to deep throat my man?” I asked calmly. My fingernails were digging into the palms of my closed fists as I tapped my right foot on the carpeted floor of Jackson’s office. The look on Jackson’s face was priceless. He was turning red and looked as if he shit in his pants.

Oh, be afraid, muthafucka. Be very afraid! Because if I find out that you were a willing participant, you’re next!

“Yeah, but you walked in and ruined it. You always show up at the most inopportune times. But, if he doesn’t mind, I wouldn’t mind you watching…you know, so you can see how much of him I can swallow,” Marayna stated with a smile on her face.

I smiled. This bitch thinks this is funny. Let’s see how funny she thinks my size 8 is going to feel up her ass. I know I’m supposed to behave like a lady, but damn it, I was heated. This was just what I needed. I lunged toward her and the next thing I know, Jackson is pulling me back.

“Marayna, get the fuck out of here….now!” Jackson yelled. Marayna stood her ground.

“No. She needs to know that I want you and you want me. Tell her to leave so we can pick up where we left off,” Marayna replied.

That was it. Some kind of way I got free and I yelled, “Oh hell no! I’m gonna snatch this bitch bald!” I felt my right arm cock back and then I saw the look on Marayna’s face as my right fist connected with her left jaw and she fell back on Jackson’s bookcase. She held her throbbing face that had a nice red mark on it thanks to my fist and screamed in Spanish at me.

“Punta!” she yelled as she lunged towards me. She swung at me like the bitch she was and I got a hold of her hair and I punched her ass again, this time in the mouth. When I saw blood, I smiled. I had such a good hold of her hair and I pulled that heifer into a headlock and punched her in the head. The sound of her yelling ow as I hit her was music to my ears. Jackson miraculously got in the middle of us and pulled me off of her. After we parted, I got in a hearty kick to that bitch’s shin. I was going to beat her ass and she was going to remember it.

“It’s hard to talk when you got blood coming out of your mouth and a ringing head, huh, you desperate ho?!” I exclaimed as Jackson pulled me to him.

“Get out of here, now, Marayna! Jackson replied as that punk bitch held her face crying and tried to spit at me as she slinked out.

“He’s going to be mine, you little hoodrat bitch! Just wait, punta!” Marayna exclaimed as she cursed at me in Spanish and English and ran out of the door.

“In your fucking dreams, you thirsty, crusty skank! This ain’t over, bitch! You better pray that I don’t see your ass on the street! I’m not through with you yet!!” I screamed as Jackson held me.

“Davia, relax, baby. Calm down, Sugar Ray, she’s gone,” Jackson said.

“Okay. Let me go,” I replied.

“If I let you go, you’re gonna run after her. I can’t do that,” he replied. I went perfectly still, trying to reign in my anger.

“No I’m not. Just let me go,” I replied. Men can be such idiots sometimes. As soon as he let me go, I sprinted to the door. Jackson was quicker and he pulled me back, locked the door and sat me down in his chair. He blocked me in with his body and I knew I wasn’t going anywhere.

I know he’s never seen this side of me, but I was pissed…and not just at the floozy who only got half an ass whoopin’. What I heard as I stood in that doorway had me completely angry now. I looked him in the eye and let out a deep breath.

“I’ve never kept anything from you, Jackson and I hope you’re not keeping anything from me. What was that I heard when I walked in? The skank said something about you and her in an elevator. You have something that you need to tell me?” I asked as he pulled away from me. Jackson swallowed and stood to his full height.

“Davia, it was nothing…,” he began, but I knew from the look on his face that it was.

“What happened?” I asked, glaring at him. He let out a deep breath and told me about the kissing and the grabbing and the only thing I wanted to do was kick him in the balls.

“Dav, I stopped her. I didn’t ask her to kiss me. She just did. Suga’, say something. Please,” he replied as I stood up and away from him. He tried to pull me into his arms, but I pulled away.

“Don’t touch me. I would advise you stay the hell away from me before I punch you! I told you to watch her. Why would you let that tramp corner you like that? Why did you let her touch you? Why didn’t you fuckin’ tell me? How could you keep something like that away from me?!” I asked.

“I thought I had it under control, sweetheart, I did. But, she’s relentless,” he replied.

“You’re a fuckin’ man. If I can take that ho, I know you can. My head is beginning to hurt. Just answer this: the night that she came on to you, you came over to my house and damn near split me in two. Was it because of her? When you were fuckin’ me, was it her face that you saw?” I asked as I glared angrily at him.

“No, Davia. When I make love to you, you’re the only one I’m thinking about….,”

“I asked you what was wrong! Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you mention that the bitch got you hard and the only way that you could relieve yourself was through me! Using me like a fucking wastebasket! Did you hope it was her when you fucked my brains out?! Huh!” I yelled.

“Baby…no. The only person that was on my mind was you and that’s the truth. Yeah, I fucked up and I didn’t tell you. But I’m letting you know now. I could have lied,” he replied as I laughed.

“You already did. If I wouldn’t have caught her trying to give you head, would you have told me about the elevator? Would you have told me about today?” I asked heatedly.

Jackson looked into my eyes with his green and said, “No. I probably wouldn’t have.”

I nodded my head, so pissed that my nails were breaking the skin in my hands. “Are you into her, Jackson?” I asked.

“No, baby, of course not,” he replied immediately. I nodded my head.

“I mean, I have eyes. I know she’s fine and beautiful. Is there a part of you that wants her?” I asked. I’m not stupid. I know what happens to a man when a woman comes on to them. I know he didn’t do anything with her. I don’t think he’s that stupid and I don’t think he wants to die. But I do believe that he’s attracted to her and a part of him liked the attention, even if he didn’t really act on it. But, if you didn’t hem that bitch up in a corner and tell her like Ludacris, “MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY”, then you encouraged it. I told him this and then, he spoke.

“No, Davia. I’m not going to lie to you. Yeah, she’s attractive, but I don’t want her. I’m into you, baby. I love you,” he replied. I slowly nodded my head. Men are so stupid. Why in the fuck would you tell an angry black woman with an exceptional right hook that the bitch that she didn't get to finish stomping was attractive. I stood up, walked up to him and punched the shit out of him, socking him in his left jaw.

“Ow…shit!” he replied. That felt good.

“Now you see how I felt. You made such a fuckin’ big deal about Spencer kissing me, but the difference between you and me is, I told you after it happened and I put Spencer in check. You have yet to really check this heifer, so this is what I’m going to do. I’m going to give you some time to get your shit straight concerning this slut. Don’t call me, don’t come to my house. I don’t want to see you. If you feel the need to fuck her, go right ahead. Just know, that if you do, we’re OVER…for good. Get the fuck out of my way,” I replied as I picked up my coat and walked out of his office. Jackson pulled me back and hugged me from behind.

“Davia, I’m sorry…shit, I’m sorry. I didn’t do anything with her, baby, I promise you. Don’t walk out like this, baby, please?” Jackson asked as I blinked the tears back. I was so angry. I was so mad that I basically drowned him out. I was thoroughly pissed.

“But what did you do to stop her? Push her away. Yeah, you did that. You know what I did when Spencer kissed me? I SHOVED his ass away, then, I slapped the shit out of him, and I threatened him with bodily harm to his balls. I know you don’t hit women, but that bitch deserved a hearty fuckin’ shove to let her know what time it is or at least a good chokin’! Shit, I knew this was going to happen! Shit! The truth is, you didn’t do anything with her, but a part of you wanted to because you didn’t do whatever you had to to get rid of the bitch. I trusted you to be a man and handle that heifer, but you didn’t. She thinks she can grab your dick and kiss you anytime she wants, because you didn’t check her correctly. I don’t give a shit anymore. Just let me go, or I’m going to seriously hurt you. Let me go. NOW!” I yelled as he let me go.

“Fuck you and that living la vida loca ho!” I replied as I ran to the elevator, jumped in and let the tears fall.

Maybe I was making a big deal over this, but I was hurt and the fact that he let her get this far…that shit hurt.

Fuck…love hurts.
********************************************************
Jackson

It was a few weeks after New Years and I’m home alone. I’m also drunk as hell. I miss my woman. Davia won’t talk to me or see me until the Marayna situation is cleared up and I can’t blame her. I’m a fuckin’ idiot.

Okay, I’ll admit that a part of me did like the attention, but that doesn’t mean I wanted it. And yeah, I thought she was hot, but she can’t hold a candle to Davia. I don’t want the woman. If I did, trust me, I could have had her.

Damn it. I knew not telling Davia was going to bite me in the ass. I should have told her and I should have choked the shit out of Marayna. But then, I would be in jail and unemployed. At this point, it doesn’t matter. I’m miserable as hell. The way that Davia looked at me…the hurt I saw in her eyes. I don’t know if we can get past this. I know she believes that I didn’t touch her, but trust is a big thing with Davia and I may have destroyed that with her. Shit. Love was a bitch.

At least I don’t have to work with Marayna any longer. I went to my boss and told him that I was having difficulties with Marayna and that he either take her off as supporting counsel with my cases, or I would quit. At this point, I didn’t really give a shit about becoming partner and my boss knew that other law firms would easily pick me up. So, I got rid of her that way.

I also ran into her a few days after Davia walked out on me and basically grabbed her by the wrists, shoved her against a wall and told her in no certain terms that she needs some meds and I don’t want her and if she doesn’t leave me alone, she’ll be sorry. She was pretty scared and she hasn’t approached me since. She also works on a totally different floor, so I don’t have to see her.

I got a call a few days ago from my friend, Jonathan Standis, the PI that was investigating Marayna and found out some interesting information.

“Hey, Jackson, how’s it going?” Jonathan asked.

“It’s going. You got something for me?” I asked.

“It seems like Ms. Ruiz is a busy woman. She’s broken up marriages, engagements, and relationships in Houston, New York, Miami, and Chicago. She’s quite the homewrecker,” Jonathan replied.

“I see. So, what happened?” I asked.

“She basically found a guy who was involved, seduced him, and broke up his relationship. I mean, a couple of these guys had been married for years. One particular woman, named Olivia Oliver, yeah, I know, weird name, Ms. Ruiz filed a restraining order against due to the woman hitting her. Other women, she filed the orders falsely, just to keep them away from her. This chick is something,” Jonathan replied.

“So, why isn’t she still with any of these guys?” I asked.

“It seems like she just likes the chase, the fun of taking someone who’s taken. She stays with them maybe a few months to a year, waits until the divorces are final, hooks them real good, then goes through their dough and leaves,” Jonathan replied.

“Damn. That’s really fucked up. Hey, Jonathan you think that maybe I can talk to this Ms. Oliver? I’m thinking that maybe a few of these women are still pretty pissed off with her. You think you can get in contact with Ms. Oliver and a few of those women and give them my number? I would like to talk to them,” I replied as the wheels in my head turned.

“I will try to do, bud. It may take a few months, because of this pressing case I’m on, but when I get an all clear from the lady, I’ll call you alright?” Jonathan informed me as I nodded my head.

“Good. Later,” I replied as I hung up the phone. I heard the doorbell ring and I yelled “Go away!” Then I heard my mother yell, “Boy, you open this door or I’m going to kick your ass!” I sighed as I reluctantly walked to the door. I opened it and walked back to the couch. I laid back on it.

“Hey ma. What are you doing here?” I asked as my mother sat on the end of the sofa where my feet were laying.

“I’m here to check up on you. What in the hell were you thinkin’ Jackie?!” My mother asked as I sighed. How did she find out what happened? I didn’t tell anyone. But I’m sure Davia told Brianna and she told Seth.

That got damn Seth.

He’s part of the reason that I’m in this shit in the first place. I must have accidentally ingested acid the day that I took his advice. Why in the fuck would I take advice from a guy who got busted having sex with his date’s mother? Don’t mind me, that’s a long story for another time and it’s one I really don’t want to get into.

“I wasn’t ma, okay! I thought I had it under control. I didn’t know it would get that far, ma damn!” I exclaimed and the next thing I knew, my mother slapped the shit out of me.

“What is it with the women that I love hitting me?!” I replied as she popped me hard upside the head.

“Because you’re an idiot, that’s why! You lower your voice when you’re speaking to me, boy! I know you’re grown, but I’ll hit your ass until you’re a child again, do you understand me? Remember who you’re talking to!” my mother yelled as I rubbed my head.

“I’m sorry ma, it’s just that I messed up so bad! Maybe I should have just slept with Marayna. She broke up with me anyway,” I replied as my mother looked at me.

“Lord, give me the strength to not beat the crap out of this silly boy. That would have made your situation worse and knowing Davia, that would have really been the end of you two. She still loves you baby, but she’s disappointed in you and so am I,” my mother replied.

“I didn’t tell her to kiss me or come on to me, ma. I didn’t sleep with the woman. I told her to stay away from me. If I would have put my hands on her, she would have filed sexual harassment charges against me or something. I mean, I can’t make them fire her. I got her taken off of all of my cases and she’s on a completely different floor. I made it very clear to her the last time that I didn’t want her. Oh, and how did she react to all or that? She filed charges against Davia and put a restraining order against her. I should have just let Davia go and let her beat her until she was unconscious. What else can I do? I’m not perfect, but I love Davia and this is just getting to me,” I replied as I laid my head back and placed my arms under my head. What the fuck else did I have to do? I called her and left messages about how I did what I could to distance myself from the crazy bitch and she still won’t talk to me. Damn it, maybe this is for the best. Am I ever going to get this shit right?

My mother sighed and shook her head. “Let me break this down so that you can understand. Put yourself in Davia’s shoes. If this would have occurred with Davia, I know what you would have done. You would have reacted the exact same way. Baby, I love you, but you’re a man, and that alone makes you dumb,” My mother stated. I looked up at her.

“Thanks ma. I feel a whole lot better,” I replied.

“I ain’t here to make you feel better, you fool. I’m here to make you see why the girl is so upset and rightly so. Jackson, Davia warned you about that woman. I watched her for all of five minutes and I knew that she wanted you. I warned you about that woman, too. I told you to watch her. You took it lightly and I know you and I bet you liked the fact that Jennifer Hopez was attracted to you. You’re a man. You guys are just…stupid. You should have reacted before and put her in her place before all of this happened. Davia told you what that girl said to her at your Christmas party and you still didn’t take any precautions to protect your relationship with Davia. No, you didn’t sleep with her, but I bet you wanted to and you didn’t really stop her advances. I know you, inside and out and when you don’t want something, you make it known loud and clear. You didn’t really let that little hussy know to truly step the hell back and Davia knows that. She trusted you to protect your relationship and you just let that little tramp walk in and do exactly what she set out to do…to break you up and for that, you’re to blame. The only thing you can do now is pray that she forgives you and give her time. Oh, what I would’ve given to be there when Davia hit her in the mouth. That was probably priceless,” My mother grinned as I smiled slightly.

“It was pretty funny when Davia punched her and held her in that headlock. Ma, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt her like that. I was an idiot and yeah, I did like the attention, but I didn’t want to act on it. Ma, Davia’s the first thing that I think about when I wake up and the last thing that I think about before I sleep. I love her and I’ll do whatever it takes to get her back,” I replied as my mother patted my knee.

“I know baby. But, you have to leave her alone. When she’s ready, she’ll come to you, I know she will. In the meantime, stop moping around about things you can’t control. Things have a way of fixing themselves. And clean up this house, boy!” my mother exclaimed as I smiled. I kissed my mother on the cheek and began to clean up my living room. My mom was right. No use in moping around. Davia was stubborn and when she was ready to talk, I’d be ready to listen.
**************************************************
Davia

Two months later

School had started once again and I was glad. I needed a distraction. Jackson was constantly on my mind and he called a few times a week to check on me. I never answered, but I did love to listen to his voice. I missed him, but I was still pissed. Why couldn’t he just take what I said about that bitch seriously? We would be happy right now and together. I was horny as hell and pissy with everyone…and I think that I was beginning to get on their last nerve.

One Saturday, Falene and I were getting mani/pedis and a massage. The best thing about this was I wasn’t paying. Homegirl’s pockets were really open these days, because she was so happy and who was I to turn down such gifts? Falene was flashing her new piece of ice, a 3 carat princess cut diamond engagement ring set in platinum that Bryce had given her on New Years Eve as she discussed wedding plans. The wedding was scheduled for August and she was flashing that got damn ring like it was a lighthouse beacon. Don’t get me wrong. I was glad to see Leenie and Bree happy, but if she waved her got damn hand in my face one more time, I was going to take off her ring finger with a set of pliers.

I’m not bitter. No, not in the least. I’m just mad as hell.

“Isn’t this nice, Simmy? Just you and me spending some QT together…relaxing?” Falene asked as our feet soaked in hot, swirling, eucalyptus scented water.

“Yeah, this is cool,” I replied in a deadpan voice.

“When I get married, we may not have as much time to do things like this. I mean, I’m going to be seeing to my husband’s every need, if you know what I mean,” Falene replied with a huge grin on her face. I looked over at her and stared with a stupid look on my face.

“You’ve been tending to Bryce’s needs ever since you two got together. You have introduced the man to every sexual position in the known world and some that may only exist on other planes of existence. What else is there?” I asked as Falene grinned.

“Trust me, there’s always something new to do in the bedroom. Like the other night, I had my silver bullet and….,” Falene began but I held up my hand. The little Asian lady who was doing another ladies manicure blushed, as well as the lady that she was working on.

“I really don’t want to hear this right now, Leenie. Forgive me for being a hater, but I’m horny and if I have to listen to another one of your sexcapades, I’m going to hurl. You are such a freak,” I replied as she smiled.

“Yep. Being a freak got me this, so now what? Besides, it’s your own fault that you’re horny. You have a man waiting on you and you’re being a bitch,” Falene replied as she laid back in the pedicure chair.

I sat up and looked at her. “Excuse me?”

Falene sighed. “Look, little sis, I know that he was stupid…beyond stupid. But he loves you and you’re being fuckin’ ridiculous.”

What in the hell? She thought it was funny the way that I gave Marayna a partial beat down and how I punched Jackson. She said he deserved it and now she’s saying that I’m being ridiculous.

“I know what you’re thinking, but just remember, before you land that punch…I ain’t Marayna. I can go toe to toe with your ass, so chill out. You’ve taken this a little too far and I’m sick of this shit. Davia, I will be the first to admit that you’ve had some fucked up things happen to you. Yeah, your ex liked taking it in the ass and lied about it. Yeah, you caught him having sex with a dude. And yeah, Jackson let some chick grab his dick and kiss him and it turned him on. I’ve had four men cheat on me, Simmy! Four! And some of them, I took back, after I caught them,” Falene replied.

“How in the hell is this supposed to make me feel better?” I asked.

”It’s not supposed to make you feel better, it’s supposed to open your eyes, smart ass. Did Jackson insert his penis into her vagina?” Falene asked as she glanced at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Did Jackson fuck her in his house? Did Jackson fuck her in his office? Did Jackson let her suck his dick? Did he engage in any sex with that ho? If the answer to all these questions are no, then you need to fuckin’ relax,” Falene replied.

“But he got hard when the bitch grabbed his dick, then he came over to my place afterwards and fucked the shit out of me. How in the hell am I supposed to feel? What the fuck does that make me?” I asked.

“A lucky bitch. He could have grabbed her and put it on her the way that he put it on you, but he didn’t. Yeah, he’s an asshole and you have every right to be mad at him, but damn it, enough is enough. You’re miserable and he’s miserable and if I have to come to your house and here fuckin’ Mary J’s “My Life” playing one more time, I’m going to scream and I love Mary,” Falene replied as I sighed.

“Fuck you, Leenie. Mary J is the queen of turmoil and heartache. She sings my pain and she knows my pain,” I said.

“Not anymore she doesn’t. Mary’s happy these days and from the ever present smile on her face, the only thing she feels is her man’s stiff dick, so think about that. Hurt don’t last always, Simmy. Listen, and I know what you’re about to say, so before you go into the mental cheating shit, what if he would have been at a strip club and some dancer gave him a lap dance. He would have gotten hard then and still he would have came home to you and blew your back out. I’m not saying what he did was right, but he’s sorry, little sis. That man loves you, Simmy. He made a stupid ass mistake and he’s tried to fix it. He doesn’t even work with her anymore. He’s a man…they don’t use the good sense that God gave them, Davia. You of all people should know that,” Falene replied.

“But how many times is he allowed to fuck up before he gets it right? If I keep letting shit slide, he’ll continue to do stupid shit and I’m nobody’s doormat. Pretty got damn men…they do it to me every time,” I responded as I took in a deep breath.

“Davia, I know that you’re not a pushover. Trust me, Jackson knows that you’re not one either. But honestly, don’t you miss him? He could have slept with the woman and hid it from you. He could have hid the elevator crap from you as well. Yeah, he messed up, but don’t you think it’s time you talk to him and just see if you two are worth even salvaging? I think that you are. Just think about it, okay? I just want you to be happy and like it or not, Jackson Aldridge made you the happiest that I’ve ever seen. Anyone can hold a grudge, but forgiveness…it takes a big person to forgive, Simmy,” Falene stated.

“Hell, I never thought I’d see the day where Brianna was getting laid and you weren’t. Ain’t that a bitch?” Falene replied as she began to talk about the bridesmaids dresses. I heard Falene. I always did. Maybe I was overreacting. But, I was still upset and that was going to take some time to get over.