Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 19

Davia

I have never been this sore in my life…and I loved it, I thought as I gingerly walked into my 12:00pm class. Jackson really meant that he wasn’t finished with me and came at me all weekend. We couldn’t get enough of each other. It got to the point where I had to soak in the tub and lock the door so he wouldn’t try to get me again.

Damn, I loved that man.

I looked up to see my boy Spencer and Grace Monico, one of my other classmates, wave at me so I could sit next to them. I made it over to them and sat down slowly.

“Hey, girl. You’re moving kind of slow today,” Grace said.

“Yeah, just couldn’t get started this morning, that’s all,” I replied as Spencer looked at me knowingly.

“Yeah…okay,” Grace stated with a knowing grin.

“Seems like someone had a wild weekend,” he stated as I shrugged my shoulders.

“Yeah…it was good. But I’ll tell you about that later,” I replied. Spencer gave me a look and grinned at me and I smiled back.

Since that incident where he tried to kiss me, Spencer and I became good friends. I know, usually after you’ve threatened a guy with bare hand castration, you would think that they would be scared shitless of you and leave you the hell alone. Well, Spencer was not that guy. He was a decent guy who was dealing with a lot of shit. His mother passed away two years ago, so we totally bonded on that level. He was really close to his mother and it got hard sometimes, especially since his relationship with his father was crap, as he told me. He also told me that he has a hard time trusting women, which is why he hasn’t been in a relationship for about 2 years...sound familiar? Yeah, we were two peas in a pod in the area of shitty relationships of the past, but I told him if there was hope for me, then there was definitely hope for him. Besides, he was smart as shit and was a good study partner. Spencer was a great listener and he wasn’t afraid to question me when I talked…kind of like Jackson, but without the kissing and great sex.

Grace had to go home because her 2 year old son was sick, so she couldn’t join us for coffee that day. Grace looked like Tyra Banks, but with black hair. Her husband, Marlon was half black and half Italian who happened to be her high school sweetheart. They also had a tumultuous relationship that split them apart for years, until they reconnected 3 years ago.

Talk about the Trampled over Hearts club. Geesh.

As we waited in line for our coffees, we discussed a few things that were going on in class and just talked shit for a few minutes. We grabbed our coffees and walked to a table. A patch of silence emerged as Spencer gazed at me as he drank his latte. “Dav…are you okay?”

I smiled. “I’m better than okay. I called Jackson per your advice and we got everything out in the open. He admitted his part in the whole thing and actually called himself stupid, just like you said.”

“I figured that was the reason you walked in class like you were walking on eggshells. So I guess it’s safe to say that you two made up?” Spencer asked with a grin as he sipped his drink once more.

“Yeah, we did,” I stated.

“I told you the dude loved you. I mean, the first time I met him, I knew he was in love with you. It was all over his face. That just doesn’t go away, you know. I’m happy for you,” Spencer said as I looked at him. He was thinking about her again and I knew it. I decided not to question him about it as I drink my mocha latte.

“Thank you. You’re going to find that again one day, you know?” I replied.

“Yeah…maybe. How are you going to deal with him working with that chic?” Spencer asked.

"I mean, he deals with the fact that we're friends...even after you kissed the shit out of me," I said with a grin.

“Not the same and you know it. I had some tranference issues…you look a lot like her,” Spencer said with a smile.

“So, you’re telling me that you didn’t want to fuck me at that Halloween party?” I asked.

“Oh, no doubt…if you would have let me, I would have fucked your brains out. But, honestly, I’m glad it didn’t happen. You’re like the sister I never had…except that you’re hotter than I would want any sister of mine to be," he stated with a grin.

“And you’re like the little brother I never had…except you’re a year older than me and you’re white…hell, you could have been adopted,” I stated as we both laughed.

“So, Marayna Hopez is out of your life for good?” he asked.

“Not yet. The skank with a thousand orifices doesn’t work with him anymore, so that’s good…but check this out. He hired a PI to investigate her and he’s meeting with one of the ho-bags victims today…which reminds me…I’ve got to meet him for that, so call me and let me know if you want to study tomorrow, okay?” I asked as I stood up, grabbed my purse and coffee, and leaned down to kiss Spencer on the cheek.

“I will. Good luck kid,” he replied with a grin as his cell phone began to ring.

“Thanks. Bye,” I replied as I walked to my vehicle, anticipating the lunch meeting that was ahead. Spencer was beginning to worry me. I was going to have to hook him up as soon as the air is clear concerning Marayna.
********************************************************************************
Jackson

I arrived at Taste of Heaven a few minutes early. As I drank some water, I thought about the weekend that I had with Davia. It was one of the most exhausting weekends we’ve ever had…and believe me, I enjoyed every minute of it. I was so glad that we were back on track and it made me think about things. I’m never going to let someone come between us like that again. That’s why I was so determined to get rid of Marayna’s ass. I couldn’t lose Davia again. It just couldn’t happen.

I was deep in thought when I heard a female voice with an Italian accent say my name.

“Mr. Aldridge?” an Italian, accented, female voice asked. I looked up and there was a beautiful, tall, leggy blond haired woman with hazel eyes and another beautiful woman, African American with caramel skin and short black hair.

“Ms. Oliver?” I asked as she smiled at me and shook my hand.

“That’s me. This is my patna’ in crime, Carolyn Washington. She’s also one of that slut’s victims,” Olivia Oliver stated. I reached over and shook Carolyn’s hand as she smiled at me.

“Nice to meet both of you. Let me get your chairs, ladies,” I replied as I allowed them to sit, then I pushed their chairs in.

“A gentleman…just like my Tommy. Finally nice to put a face to the voice. Carolyn wanted to be here. It’s not a problem, is it?” Olivia asked as I took my seat.

“No ma’am, it’s not a problem at all. I’m just waiting…,” I replied when I saw Davia walk up to the table. I kissed her lightly on the lips, then held out her chair. She sat, and I pushed it in.

“I’m sorry I’m late…there was an accident on the freeway,” she replied and I smiled at her.

“You’re not late and it’s fine. Ladies, this is my girlfriend Davia Vincent. Davia, meet Mrs. Olivia Oliver…,” and I was interrupted by Olivia.

“I know sweetie, the name is for shit, but it’s still my name,” Olivia stated as Davia smiled.

“And this is Carolyn Washington,” I stated as Davia shook both ladies hands and smiled.

“Nice to meet you, ladies,” Davia replied.

“You’ve got a very pretty girlfriend, Mr. Aldridge,” Olivia stated.

“Please, call me Jackson, and thank you…I do,” I replied as I intertwined Davia’s left hand with my right.

“Well, I want to start by saying thank you for taking time out of your schedules to come and speak with us about…,”

“The big slut that could…and does…everyone,” Carolyn stated as she drank from her water.

“Yes, or ho bag, Marayn-ho, or Marayna Hopez, whichever, you prefer,” Davia stated as the ladies laughed.

“My preferred name of choice for the skank is Hozilla,” Olivia stated as we all laughed. I like this woman.

“That’s a good one…Hozilla…just rolls off the tongue…Marayna, the Hozilla,” Davia stated as the ladies laughed.

“I think it does, too. But, seriously, this bitch has ruined families and wrecked lives. It seems as if she really didn’t get you, Jackson, but I know she did some shit. I know she really did a number on you two. So, what did she do?” Olivia asked. I looked at Davia and told her what happened. Olivia and Carolyn looked at each other and nodded. We ordered lunch and then Olivia spoke.

“Well, I gotta give it to the ho-bag…at least she’s consistent,” Olivia stated.

“Yeah, that she is…especially the restraining order part. I didn’t even touch her and she put one on me…how she got it, I don’t….scratch that. Somebody got a great blow job to get mine issued,” Carolyn said.

“I only got a slap in, but at least you got some honest to God licks in….how did it feel?” Olivia asked Davia.

“You know how it is when you find a something on sale for half off or 75%…that’s how it was,” Davia stated as the women nodded knowingly.

Women. Can’t live with them, and I definitely don’t want to live without them…well I could live without Marayna, but not Dav…not Dav.

“It felt so good hitting that heifer and I had a lot of frustration held in, too. I wish Jackson wouldn’t have pulled me away. Then she ran out the office cursing me in Spanish, so no more fun for me. If you don’t mind telling us, what did she do to you?” Davia asked.

Yeah, that's my baby. Blunt, direct and to the point. Damn, that shit turns me on. Focus, Jackson. Listen to the lady that's talking...later for the hard-on.

Olivia sighed. “Tony, my first husband…yeah, I know what ya’ thinkin’…I have a thing for guys whose names start with the letter T. Anyway, Tony and I met in college. I was a freshman and he was a senior. We fell in love, got married when I graduated and bought a nice house in upstate New York. Tony worked at Calmes and Towner, a big firm in New York and he loved his job and he loved me. I mean, we had a good life. We were happy. We had two healthy, beautiful kids, and we had been married 12 years. I thought we were happy. Then, at this party for his firm, I met her. At first, I didn’t give her much thought. Yeah, she was young and beautiful, but she was just a paralegal and my husband was faithful…I didn’t really care about the little twit.

Then, things started changin’. He was usually home every night by 7pm and he spent time with the kids and me. His hours became later and later and he began to go to so many seminars…we were fallin’ apart. He was distant and our sex life basically diminished. I knew in my gut that he was havin’ an affair, but I didn’t know who he was sleepin’ around with. The affair went on for four months and then, I decided to follow him one evenin’. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I had to find out who he was sleepin’ with. I got a sitter and I followed him to his office.

His secretary was gone because it was so late, so I just walked into his office and that’s when I saw him poundin’ her from behind. I went nuts. I hit him first and then I slapped her. He pushed me away and somehow, security escorted me out of the buildin’. I was destroyed. I was hurt beyond belief. Tony was so good to me and the kids and for him to just let us go over some little tramp…it hurt. I locked him out of the house and he told me it didn’t matter because he had bought an apartment in the city and basically, he didn’t love me anymore. The apartment he bought was for her and him…and it was in her name. Smart little slut…have to give it to her.

So, a month after I caught him with her, I received divorce papers. No talkin’ to me or anythin’…just sent the papers by messenger. It was so cold and totally unlike him, so I knew it had a lot to do with her. For months, I was numb and my hate for him and her grew. The hurt turned into rage. By this time, we were headed to the divorce hearing and I just wanted it to be over. Then, I see her there with him, with this huge ring on her arm, smilin’ and flouncin’ around, with no remorse whatsoeva’. She destroyed my family and could give a rat’s ass. I couldn’t hit her…restraining order was still in place. God, I hate that bitch.

Anyway, they were engaged for about 8 months and then…she dumped him….” Olivia said, but was interrupted by Carolyn.

“…for my fiancee’,” Carolyn replied, her smile tight.

“So, he tried to get back with me, but I told him that I had his money, because I didn’t sign a pre-nup…why the fuck did I need him, especially the way he just tossed me aside. I let him see the kids, but we were over. A year later, I remarried. I didn’t find out the real deal about the skank leavin’ Tony until I ran into Carolyn. Carolyn’s fiancée was a new attorney at the same firm…young, ambitious, gorgeous. I hadn’t seen her since I didn’t attend any of the company’s functions anymore. Then, she just began to talk and cry,” Olivia said.

“David and I were high school sweethearts…I was going to design school and he had been at the firm for about a year. We had been engaged for two years and the wedding plans were in full swing, until I caught him in his apartment getting a blow job from your friendly neighborhood dick sucker Marayna. I couldn’t believe it. After I tried to kill her and him, he told me that he couldn’t marry me because he was head over heels in love with her,” Carolyn stated.

“Damn…what the hell does she have down there…lightning bolts and rainbows? Does it have it’s own theme song and tinkles out gold? Damn does this heifer have a Lucky Charms pussy?” Davia asked as we all laughed.

Olivia smiled. “You’re a funny girl. I like you. That’s the same thing I was thinkin’. Anyway, Carolyn described the woman to me and I knew it was Marayna. When I found out it was true, anytime I saw Tony’s ass, I rubbed it in his face.”

Carolyn spoke. “And the wedding was off between David and I. A year later, he’s on my doorstep, begging for forgiveness, how he made a mistake and how Marayna was a deceitful, conniving, tramp. I slammed the door in his face, because at this time, I didn’t want to hear it. I was glad he was hurting, because I was hurt by what he did. Now, two years later, we’re friends again. I still love him, but I don’t trust him and I don’t think I ever will,” Carolyn said in a low tone of voice.

This was sad…just horrible. Marayna was nothing nice. Then, Olivia began to speak.

“So, that’s when I decided to hire someone to look into this bitch, just for shits and giggles. I mean, her mother and father seem like good people, from what I read and she’s just impeccable. Straight laced, good girl background, straight A’s in high school, college, and law school. Great recommendations from professors and old employers…just squeaky clean. Then, we tracked her to Chicago, where she did the same thing to two other women, then we tracked her here…she just did a doozy on a woman in Houston and now, she’s here and you were her next target,” Olivia said.

“Wow. I’m sorry that you had to go through all that,” I replied.

“I’m not. I wish my kids didn’t have to go through it, but I’m much happier and wiser now. Apparently, you two must have been communicating concerning the slut because you’re still together and you didn’t sleep with her. You really love her, don’t you?” Olivia asked as she pointed to Davia. I looked at her and kissed her knuckles. She grinned at me.

“Yeah, I do,” I replied smiling at her.

“It shows,” Carolyn said as she and Olivia smiled at us.

“So, what do we do about her? How can we get her out of here and stop her from doing this again?” Davia asked.

“The one thing I know about this broad is that she puts on this goody goody front that most people buy into. She keeps all the dirt that she’s done very private. Most of the women never talked about it…they were all high society who didn’t want anyone to know what was going on. Me? I told anyone that could listen that the skanky whore took my husband. Carolyn told me and Cecily, the girl who’s comint tomorrow…well, let’s just say that she has a lot to say. Marayna’s sweet, nice image is very important to her. So Carolyn and I got in touch with his latest victim and we’re going to humiliate the shit out of her…

“…possibly beat her ass,” Carolyn interjected.

“Yeah…possibly beat her ass and make her think twice about what she did. When we’re through with her, she’ll wish she had never fucked with us,” Olivia stated with a grin.

Davia and I looked at each other with smiles on our faces. “What did you have in mind?”

“Complete and utter humiliation for Ms. Marayna Ruiz,” Carolyn stated as we listened to what she had to say.
**************************************************************
Jackson

Two days later...

Man, this was one of the best days ever. Marayna Ruiz was gone…for good. Davia practically flew to my house and straddled me on the sofa.

“I didn’t want to miss this, but they said they didn’t want her to try anything else with us. So, what happened. You gotta tell me,” Davia said with a grin. She was like a kid at Christmas.

I smiled as I began to tell what Olivia Oliver, Carolyn Washington, and Cecily Dawson did to Marayna that day.

“My day started out like this. I went in early, around 6am, because I had some work to finish for court at 11:00am. Anyway, Bryce, Paul and Denny burst into my office around 9am holding up flyers,” I began.

“Dude have you seen these?” Denny asked.

“Dav, I should have went into acting…my face was so serious. Then I said, ‘Denny, I’m really busy so if…”

“Naw, man…you need to look at this. Three hot women have been handing them out to everyone in the lobby,” Bryce replied as I looked at the flyer. I handed Davia one of the flyers and she burst out laughing. It stated…WANTED…Scandalous, skank, whoring, trifling, man stealing, homewrecker who goes by the name of Marayna Ruiz. Has this tramp screwed your man? If so, just add your name on the blank lines below and stand in line because she gets around…and give us a call!”

“Baby…this looks like a wanted poster and a rap sheet of Marayna. Oh, shit…Three 6 Mafia really wanted to get her ass. Damn, they’re women after my own heart,” she said, referring to Olivia, Carolyn and Cecily as she stared at the flyer with Marayna’s pictures and lists of marriages and engagements that she broke up.

“I just looked at the flyer and said, “Oh shit.” Then, I hear my secretary buzz me and she says, “Boss, we got a showdown going on down the hall. Can I see what it’s about?” I told her yeah, because I was coming too. Bryce, Paul and Denny were right behind me. The next thing I see is Marayna standing behind Bill, another attorney while Cecily , Olivia and Carolyn yelled at her. All I heard was…

“…I want to speak to this ho’s supervisor. He or she needs to know what the real moral fiber of his stank ho employee really is,” Cecily stated.

Then, Carolyn says, “I’m telling ya’, if this bitch practices family law, I’m going to scream.”

“Yeah, Marayn”ho”, I bet you didn’t think you were ever going to see me again, right bitch?” Olivia asked. You should have seen the look on Marayna’s face.

“Call Security, Alice,” Bill said to the receptionist.

“Yeah, you better call security, Alice because it’s damn well needed,” Olivia stated with a sneer at Marayna, who looked scared shitless.

I was just acting shocked and shit as Cecily passed out flyers to people who didn’t have any. Then Cecily began to talk loudly and walked up to Bill.

“Yeah, Alice…call security because I’m 'bout to throw some ‘bows on this bitch. Yeah, look at that paper. Take a good long look at that piece of paper. This bitch, Marayna Ruiz…well, about 10 months ago, she wrecked havoc on my marriage. She chased my husband and made my life a living hell. Olivia was married 12 years with 2 children and she took her husband from his family…Carolyn had been with her fiancée since high school and the list goes on and on. Look at that piece of paper. Look at it, bitch! See what you’ve done!” Cecily yelled, in her Gucci high heels, Seven jeans and Ralph Lauren sweater and threw the paper at her.

“I have a restraining order against you! You attacked me! You’re not supposed to be hear now, ” Marayna said in a low, frightened voice.

“Bitch, I don’t give a fuck about you or that piece of paper. The only thing I regret is that I didn’t get to finish the job. I told you if I saw you again, it would be on…fuck you and that restraining order! I’ll gladly go to jail if it means that I have the pleasure of beating the shit out of you!” Cecily yelled. I’m figuring that the betrayal is still pretty fresh to Cecily, so that’s why she was doing most of the talking.

“The next thing I know, Cecily’s gotten around Bill and she’s grabbed Marayna by the hair. She pulled her towards her by the hair and punched Marayna in the jaw and Marayna screamed, holding her jaw. Security pulled Cecily away before she could get another lick in, along with Olivia and Carolyn. The whole time, Cecily’s yelling, “Now you know what a ho, tramp, BITCH you have working for you. It ain’t over bitch…we know where you live and we’ll be waiting! You hear me…you BITCH! We’ll be waiting!” Baby, I have never seen anything like that. I wanted to laugh so hard, but I had to play the role. Everyone just stared at her and shook their heads, and the next thing I know, Donald Lansky, our boss, is calling her into his office. Then Paul says, “Shit, I should have gotten a piece of that…she definitely has no qualms about fuckin’ married men.”

An hour later, Marayna packed her shit and resigned and when I talked to Olivia a few hours ago, she hasn’t been home…they’ve been waiting for her and she hasn’t been home! When I got back to my office, I laughed my head off. Dav, it was so right…it happened to the right person,” I said as Davia laughed.

She fell back off my lap and laughed until she hiccupped. When she finally caught herself, she said,
“Damn, I wish someone would have taped that.”

I pulled out my cell phone. “Carolyn did…and she sent it to me. Wanna watch?”

Davia pulled the phone away from me and laughed even harder after watching it. “Oh my God! When Cecily socked that ho in the jaw…that was it…wait, I gotta see that again.”

Davia watched that video four times, then she sent it to my mom, her sister and her friends. I didn’t care. I was just relieved that the bitch was gone. Davia threw my phone on the leather recliner and straddled me.

“Damn…so she’s really gone?” she asked.

I ran my hands slowly up her thighs, then I intertwined my hands behind her back. “Yeah. We won’t be seeing her again.”

“Good. I’m going to have to send Three 6 something nice…,” Davia replied as I looked into her eyes.

“Already taken care of, so don’t worry about it. Besides, I’m the reason we were dealing with this shit anyway,” I stated.

Davia smiled. “Yeah, that’s true. Can we just do what we were doing before the bitch that will not be named came into our world?”

I pulled her closer to me and grasped her ass in my hands. “Yeah…that sounds like a good idea. You love me?”

“Yes,” she whispered, leaning down and placing a small, sweet kiss on my lips as she stared into my eyes.

“Good, because I love you and I don’t want to be without you again…okay?” I asked as she kissed me again.

“Okay,” she said in that tone of voice as she pulled me closer to her and hugged me tight. I kissed her neck and held her close, inhaling the sweet smell of her, not wanting to let her go. Damn, I loved this girl.

I know you’re thinking, aww…this is so sweet. They’re doing the mushy shit. Hey, we’re more than hot sex...much more. Man, who the fuck am I kidding...we're nympho's and we have no problem with that either. So with all that being said, after the last couple of months that we’ve had, we’re aloud a little mushiness, don’t you agree? Hell, we can be mushy with the best of them, and there's nothing wrong with that.

She's so sexy and she's looking at me and kissing my neck. Now, she's tracing my ear with the tip of her tongue and she...oh shit! She dipped her tongue into my ear. She knows what that does to me. I'm fuckin' rock hard now. Shit!

Oh, well...I tried. Bring on the hot sex!