Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 5

Jackson

You would think that I actually got some ass from Davia the way I was smiling. I was just, I don’t know, happy. I had a good time with her and I couldn’t wait to see her again, which was going to be Sunday.

“I take it from that annoying grin on your face that your date went well. You got home pretty late,” Seth replied.

I shook my head. “Gee, thanks for clocking me, Seth. And yeah, it went beyond well.”

“Did you get some?” Seth asked the next day as we were eating our Saturday breakfast of choice, Crunch Berries.

“Not yet, but I will,” I replied confidently.

Seth laughed. “In your dreams. You’re going to be wishing just to get a whiff of the pussy. Girls like that make you work for it. You’re gonna be a begging dog for awhile. Just watch.”

“I’ve never had to work for it, you know that,” I replied still eating.

“Well, there is a first time for everything and from the looks of Davia, you’d better get your kneepads ready, bro,” Seth stated.

“Fuck you, Seth,” I replied as we continued eating.

It wasn’t just about sex. I would feel this thing out. I don’t want her to think that I just want the pussy. I mean, I do, but I don’t want her thinking that I was just after the ass.

As Seth and I were sitting at the counter eating the doorbell rang. I looked at Seth who jumped up to get the door. On the other side was Patricia Aldridge, my mother with bags in her hand and a huge smile.

“Hey babies,” she replied as she walked into our house kissing Seth. She deposited her purse and her bags on the other side of the counter. Seth sat back down in his seat and finished eating.

“Hey Mama. What brings you to our neck of the woods?” I asked as I continued to eat.

“I was downtown shopping and I had some shrimp stew and peach cobbler and champagne for you two,” my mom replied as Seth and I simultaneously said ummm.

“Champagne? What’s the special occasion?” Seth asked.

“That little succubus that your brother used to date has been married over 4 months and out of my kid’s life. That’s a great reason to celebrate,” my mom replied. Seth just laughed.

“Mama, you already did enough celebrating by sending Paulina that singing telegram, remember when you found out about the engagement. The guy sang his own rendition of “Oh Happy Day” and “Golddigger, per your request,” I replied, remembering the voice mail that Paulina left as the guy sang to her.

“Not to mention the flowers you sent Paulina’s mother-n-law,” Seth stated doing air quotes around the word flowers.

“I thought it would be nice,” my mother stated with a grin, her green eyes shining.

“You sent a funeral wreath with “I’m sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers,” written across it, mama,” I replied, remembering how everyone laughed at that.

That’s my mama. She’s a freakin’ riot.

“Well she is. I had to deal with that little money grubbing twit for 8 months—felt like a life sentence. She has to deal with her for life…or until her son’s money runs out. It is rather sad. But not for you. Now that she’s gone, I hope you are done with dealing with tramps over easy, Jackie. You need a nice girl or at least one that has a fully functioning brain,” My mother replied running a hand through her blond hair as Seth laughed.

“Mama, he has met a nice girl and I think her brain actually works. Her name is Davia,” Seth replied as I gave him a leer. My mother pointed her finger at Seth and began to speak again.

“Don’t think that I’m not talking to you too, so shut up. Your idea of a nice girl is one who doesn’t wear a bra. So I don’t think I will trust either of your judgment until I meet this girl. So, when am I going to meet her?” My mother asked.

“Not yet. I’m still trying to get to know her,” I replied.

“You…getting to know a woman? Uh huh. I’ll believe it when I see it. Well, I’m outta here. I got a hot date with your daddy,” my mother replied with a grin as she kissed us once more. They were so gross.

“Just remember….”she replied.

“Keep our sausages in a casing,” we both repeated as she smiled.

“That’s right. Have a good weekend boys. Don’t impregnate anyone or get your ding a lings cut off,” she replied as she sailed out of the door.

“Bye mama,” we both replied shaking our heads.

As you can tell, my mother didn’t care for Paulina and her mouth was a little loose. She was right, though. I have never been in the habit of getting to know women. Paulina and I were together for awhile and I knew nothing about her. I hoped that would change with Davia.
*********************************************************
Davia

Okay, I’m a sucker. Jackson Aldridge sucker punched me that Friday night. I never had so much fun on a first date. I knew that I was gone when I broke my never kiss on a first date rule, but if you were standing in my shoes and had that heavenly gorgeous man looking down into your eyes like you were the only woman in the world, smelling like you could eat him whole, hell, you would have kissed him too. When I got inside, I immediately had to take a quick shower because the man had my panties soaking, just from a kiss.

That kiss.

There’s nothing that I can say except it was one of the best kisses I’ve ever had. He took his time like he was trying to find out every pleasurable spot in my mouth, not rushing like he was kissing me to get me hot to get into my drawers. Just kissing me to kiss me, like he wanted to kiss me, like he wanted to know what my lips felt like, what I tasted like. He treated my lips like they were special and precious and that shit really made me like him even more and had me dripping wet…dripping.

And that’s why for the last two weeks, we’ve been talking and e-mailing each other like crazy. One thing that I like is an intelligent, funny man that listens to me and can hold a conversation and he does that very well. We’ve had several lunch dates and dinner dates and did more kissing and I did more showering. The man was driving me nuts and it took everything in me not to let him have his way with me, but I’m trying to hold out. I repeat, trying.

So, with all that being said he told me that he would be at graduation today and I invited him and his friends to my party. I told him my family was taking me to dinner after the ceremony and I would meet him later at my party. And that’s why when I walked across the stage and saw him sitting with the faculty with a guy I never saw before, my stomach did flips. He winked at me and gave me one of those panty dropping smiles of his and I smiled so hard that I thought my cheeks would burst. That’s why, at this very moment, I’m at my graduation ceremony dinner, thinking about seeing one person and refereeing between Megan and Demetrius.

As I said earlier, Demetrius has had a thing for Megan for some time and I think Megan has a thing for him too. Look, my mommy and daddy didn’t make any ugly kids and my brother is fine. Girls would call non-stop for him and he always had a different girl on his arm. Megan doesn’t like whorish men, which my big bro is, and that’s why every time Demetrius has come on to her, she has turned him down.

And right now, they are truly getting on my last nerve.

“So, baby girl, when do you start your internship?” My daddy asked, taking a bite of his steak.

“Umm, June 2nd, so I’m going to be lazing around my apartment until then, so don’t call me for anything. I’m sleeping as much as I can so, call me a shiftless chic if you want,” I replied, taking a sip of my sweet tea.

“You sure you don’t want to just take the summer off, Simmy? You’ve been pushing yourself hard these last couple of years. Going to school during the fall, spring and summer for the last three years. You need a break little sis,” Demetrius replied.

Megan smiled at me. “I think she’s doing the right thing. She’ll be getting some experience and a little cash too. Not bad.”

Demetrius looked at Megan. “I just don’t want my little sis wearing herself out. You know what she’s been through. She deserves a little fun before she takes on three years of law school.”

I loved my big brother. Even though he was the biggest slut in Texas, he was always concerned about me, babying me. Yep, I was spoiled. Sue me.

“I know what she’s been through. I was there, right along with her. I just think she should stick to her plans,” Megan replied as Brianna, Falene, her friend Dionne, Daddy and his friend Lydia, Aunt Colette, Uncle Samuel, my cousin Lynette and her fiancée Terrell and my cousin Pierce and his wife Jasmine and their one year old daughter Jillian looked at each other…well, Jillian was too busy eating Cheerios to notice Megan and Demetrius.

“Well, who are you to tell my little sister what to do?” Demetrius asked and it got quiet. Megan narrowed her eyes at him.

“Metrius, chill,” I replied.

“No, I got this. You should know that nobody can tell Simmy what to do. She has her own mind. And why wouldn’t you want your sister to plow through and complete her education so she can be done? Partying is not everything. You should try to be a little more serious. You’re too old to be acting so simple,” Megan replied as Demetrius smiled at her. Brianna kicked me under the table and we tried to hold in our laughs.

“I’m not old and I’m not stupid,” Demetrius replied.

“I didn’t say you were stupid…I said simple. All that loud music has messed up your hearing. First sign of aging is when the hearing goes. You know what goes after that,” Megan stated with an evil smile on her face. Everyone at the table cleared their throat or tried to hold in their laughs.

“Look, just because I like to go out and have fun doesn’t mean that I’m not serious. I have a successful accounting firm and partying helps me to take off the stress. Maybe you should try and do it more…and something else, so you can loosen up, you know what I mean,” Demetrius replied as Falene and Terrell coughed.

“Demetrius Vincent, enough,” my daddy said in his no nonsense voice.

“Yes, would you two please go to your corners now,” I replied.

“She started it, with her saddity…,” Demetrius replied.

“Don’t even say it,” Megan stated.

“That’s enough, from both of you,” my daddy said once more and they both fell silent. That’s how dinner went. Fun conversation for the most part, but 80% of the time was spent refereeing my brother and my friend. I was just waiting for dinner to be over so I could go home, put on my sexy little party outfit and spend time with Jackson, get me a few dances with him and a few kisses.

Who was I kidding? I wanted more than a few kisses.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Bryce, Dante, Seth and I walked into Neptune, the club that Davia was having her graduation party at with smiles on our faces because we walked into a sea of beautiful women…to the left…to the right. Davia knew a lot of people and the place was packed.

Even with all the beautiful, hot, scantily dressed women in the place, I was only looking for one beautiful woman…Davia. My eagerness to find her made my friends say a few things. She told me that they were on the 2nd floor and that’s where I was headed.

“Um, the party started an hour ago. She’s not leaving,” Seth replied with a grin as I plowed through the crowd.

“I know,” I replied.

“Then why are you pushing us through the crowd like an NFL linebacker?” Bryce asked.

“Hell, yall know why? Jackson’s girl is fine as shit. He wants to get at her. He’s a little excited,” Dante replied with a grin.

They were getting to me because I did want to see her. At that moment in time, they could have all just faded away. “Look, you guys don’t have to follow me. You can stay out here with all the scattered ass and have a good time.”

“We want to congratulate the graduate before we get lost in the sea of booty down here,” Bryce replied.

Dante laughed. “Yeah, and I want to see Davia’s fine ass sister again.”

“And her friends,” Seth replied.

Bryce asked, “Why?” Dante and Seth walked behind me and gave low chuckles.

“Because they’re hot as hell, man,” Seth replied.

“All of them…but Davia’s sister is gorgeous,” Dante stated.

“Drop dead gorgeous,” Seth piped in.

“Fuckin’ amazing. I mean you’ve seen Davia’s pretty chocolate ass. Her sister is like the exact opposite,” Dante continued and I gave a tense laugh.

“Dante, don’t talk about Davia…or her ass. Alright?” I replied.

“Chill, J. We know you’ve got that on lock,” Dante stated as he elbowed Bryce.

“Well, when you see her sister, you’ll know what Dante was trying to say,” Seth replied as we reached the top of the stairs. Standing with her back to the stairs with about 6 women dancing was Davia, dressed in this strapless, caramel colored dress that was sticking to every curve. It came to her mid thigh and had small ruffles along the hem. On her feet were the sexiest pair of high heels, which only made her legs look even better. I smiled and I kind of tuned my friends out. I was kind of in a daze and when she saw me, she gave me the most beautiful smile and sauntered over to me and gave me the biggest hug, and I could feel every curve and bump of that delicious body of hers. I returned her hug.

“Hey, you made it,” she replied looking in my eyes.

“You think I would have missed this?” I asked.

“No, I know you wouldn’t have,” she replied in a sweet, soft voice. Dante cleared his voice and took us out of our trance.

“Yeah, congratulations,” Seth and Dante replied staring at the pack of women who were still at the table.

“Thank you,” Davia said, still smiling at me.

“You look so beautiful,” I replied, as she stepped back and did a little twirl. My eyes went from the top of her black hair to her cotton candy pink painted toes. This girl was too sexy for words.

“That’s what I was going for. Oh, hi Seth, Dante. And this must be Bryce. Nice to meet you,” she replied smiling at Bryce and holding out her hand to him. Bryce was caught up in staring at Davia for a minute until I nudged him. He had seen her earlier, but he passed me a look to tell me know he knew why I was going cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs over this girl. She was incredible.

“Nice to finally meet you. Congratulations. Are you excited about law school?” Bryce asked. Davia gave a small little chuckle and smiled.

“Yes, I am. I just want to start and finish. Get my life going, you know,” Davia replied to us. Dante and Seth had moved to the table and I noticed Seth smiling in Brianna’s face and Brianna was smiling right back. Uh-oh.

Falene finally walked over to us, and I have to admit, she is gorgeous. Light caramel skin, long, dark honey blonde hair, which Davia told me was not a weave, but the color wasn’t hers. She had dark brown hair naturally. She had these amazing hazel eyes and a body just like her sister’s, but they didn’t even look like they were sisters. Falene was dressed in this spaghetti strapped cream colored dress that was as tight as Davia’s. She was drop dead gorgeous, but she still wasn’t my Davia.

Oh, shit. My Davia. Did I just say that?

“Oh, hi Jackson. Somebody’s mood just got a little brighter, I see,” Falene replied and when I looked at Bryce he was staring at Falene not saying a word. He was under her spell.

“Shut up, Leenie,” Davia replied as I took her hand.

“Oh, who’s your friend?” Falene asked staring just as hard at Bryce. Uh-oh.

“Oh, Bryce Lawrence, this is Falene Vincent, Davia’s sister. Falene, this is Bryce, my friend and colleague,” I replied and I saw Falene’s eyes light up when I said the word colleague.

“Oh, so you’re an attorney also?” Falene asked walking up to him. Bryce played it cool and gave her a small smile that made her grin even wider. Davia lightly elbowed me and I shook my head.

“Yes, I work in corporate law at the same firm as Jackson,” Bryce replied and they basically tuned us out, which was cool with me because I had pulled Davia to a corner upstairs. Her arms went around my neck and my arms went around her waist, pulling her close to me. She smiled up into my eyes and I smiled back.

“I didn’t get to say congratulations to you,” I whispered as I looked into her eyes.

“Here’s your chance,” she whispered as I lowered my head.

“Congratulations, beautiful,” I whispered as my lips descended upon hers. Davia’s fingers curled in the short hair on the nape of my neck and pulled me closer. My hands began to roam all along her waist, her ass, everywhere as we kissed. I broke the kiss.

“Wait, before I forget. Open this,” I said as I handed her a small wrapped box.

“Jackson, you didn’t have to get me anything,” she replied as I placed a finger on her lips.

“I know that, but…open it,” I replied as she giggled. She unwrapped the box and looked at the white gold charm bracelet that I brought her. She told me that she loved them, but never could find any in white gold, so I decided to get her one.

I know, I’m a complete sucker and the girl isn’t mine. To hell with that, she is. She just doesn’t know it yet. Davia’s eyes went wide and she giggled again. It was the cutest sound I ever heard and I usually hated women who giggled.

“It’s beautiful,” she replied taking it out of the box.

“You like it?” I asked because I really wanted her to like it.

“I love it. Put it on, please,” she demanded as she held out her arm. I clasped it on, kissed her hand and she hugged me tight.

“Thank you so much,” Davia whispered and I knew she meant it. I liked when women appreciated the things that I purchased, which was not often. This was a welcome change.

“You’re welcome, sweetness. Do we have to stay here all night?” I asked in a low voice, looking down into her eyes, which were closed.

“Not really,” she whispered, licking her lips. I gave her a small peck on the lips.

“I’m not pressuring you for…you know,” I whispered as she opened her eyes and looked at me. She told me all about her sabattical from sex and I was okay with it, for now. But our chemistry was too strong to keep it that way for long.

She had this innocence and trust in her eyes as she smiled at me. I know I couldn’t do anything to mess this up. She was really getting to me. I was falling in love with Davia Vincent.

Oh, shit.

“I know,” she whispered.

“I just want to be alone with you,” I whispered into her ear, nipping on her ear lobe.

“I want to be alone with you too…ummm,” she whispered as my lips journeyed to her neck and kissed it lightly. She had to stop with the moaning. A man could only take so much.

“Are you sure it’s okay to leave your own party?” I asked, my lips slowly making their way back to hers, with small pecks.

“It’s my party and I do what I want to do. Let’s party for an hour, then, we’re out of here, okay,” she replied with a smile, kissing my lips. I smiled at her.

“Whatever you say,” I whispered and we began to kiss each other again. I was lost. The only thing I could think about was this beautiful creature’s lips and the way she felt in my arms and she smelled really good, as always. I was getting in too deep and for the first time, I didn’t mind if I drowned.

“Whoa, whoa get your hands off my little sister,” a deep, angry male voice stated. Davia and I entangled ourselves and the guy pulled Davia away from me.

This must be her big brother.
*********************************************************
Davia

Demetrius really knew how to mess up a mood. Jackson and I were kissing, really kissing and I was in my own little personal bliss when he showed up, pulling me away from my Jackson.

My Jackson? Oh crap.

“Demetrius, would you relax?” I asked, taking a very stiff Jackson’s left hand into my right. I ran my thumb over his hand and he held mine tighter.

“No, I will not relax. Who’s this dude that’s hanging all over you like a cheap suit, with his hands everywhere, that I’ve never seen before?” Demetrius asked staring daggers at Jackson. Falene and Megan walked over to us. Thank goodness.

“This is Jackson, my date. Jackson, this is my older brother, Demetrius Vincent,” I replied with a grin and gave my brother the “chill out” look.

Jackson held out his hand to shake Demetrius’. “Nice to meet you.”

I gave Demetrius another look and he shook Jackson’s hand reluctantly. “Yeah, uh huh. Just keep the hands where I can see ‘em. So, did you graduate today?”

“No,” Jackson stated.

“Are you married?” My brother asked.

“No,” Jackson stated.

“Do you have any kids?” My brother asked.

“No,” Jackson said.

“Are you gay, because if you are or think you like boys, you need to step…now,” Demetrius replied walking up to Jackson, who stood still.

“No, I’m not gay or bisexual. I like women. I like your sister,” Jackson said. He was a brave man.

“Uh huh. Now, the million dollar question…do you have a job?” Demetrius asked.

“Yes, I’m a lawyer,” Jackson stated as I pulled him closer while he tried to pull away. He was scared shitless. I giggled.

“At least he ain’t broke, little sis or swinging his dick to the other side…that we know of,” Demetrius replied.

“Metrius,” I said in an exasperated tone of voice.

“So, what’s the deal with you being all touchy feely with my baby sis, huh?” Demetrius asked. I knew he was just fucking with Jackson and so did Falene and Megan who came to my rescue.

“Metrius, leave them alone. Simmy why don’t you and Jackson, go downstairs, dance and enjoy your party. We’re paying a lot of money so you can have fun, so get to it. You come here,” Falene replied to Demetrius as he gave Jackson a look and pointed to both his eyes, then to Jackson. I pulled Jackson downstairs to the dance floor. When we arrived, a mellow groove was on and I put my arms around his neck. Jackson kept his distance and I laughed, making him wrap his arms around my waist.

“Davia, although I really love being this close to you, I don’t want your brother to kill me,” Jackson stated.

I laughed and kissed him on the lips quickly. “Falene and Megan will make sure he leaves us alone. He won’t kill you. Besides, we’re outta here in an hour, remember?”

Jackson smiled down into my face, his forehead leaning down on mine. I felt him relax and he pulled me closer, but didn’t let his hands wander. Demetrius did it everytime.

“I remember and do you remember what I said?” he asked.

I stared into those eyes that were now a greenish gray color. “Yes, I do.”

“I meant it. No pressure…especially since your brother scared the living shit out of me,” he whispered and I laughed, leaning my head onto his chest. He smelled so good and felt even better. I wanted him, I really did and I know it’s soon, but this just feels right.

Later on after we left the party, we were back at my apartment talking and making out like we were in high school…just getting to know each other more. And although I wanted to ride him like a motorbike, I didn’t. This was too good to be true.

I wanted him…I was falling for him…I was in deep doo-doo.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Later that night, we were sitting around in Davia’s apartment. We had been watching an old movie and Davia had on these black mesh athletic shorts with this white baby tee. She looked so sexy and well, I wanted her.

We were kissing and making out on her sofa and I had to do something to her. I had to have a taste of her.

“Jackson, I’m not ready for us to do it, you know that,” she whispered as she attacked my lips.

“I know that. Let me make you feel good, baby. Don’t you want me to? Don’t you want to come?” I asked as I sucked on her neck.

“Ummm Hmmm,” she replied squirming in my arms.

“Let me taste you, that’s all. You trust me, right?” I asked as my hands went under her shirt, palming both of her breasts.

“Yes,” she whispered as her head fell back and to the side. I kissed her on the lips and smiled. I knelt in front of her on the sofa and moved between her legs. I pulled down her shorts and her panties at once. Now let’s see what she’s working with I thought, as I pushed her legs wide apart.

“Ummm…looks good baby. So good,” I whispered as I stared at her pussy, licking my lips. It was so wet and smelled so good. Shit. I might come from eating her. I kissed her once more. There was no need for words as I licked my way to her navel. Davia spread her legs wider, looking as sexy as she wanted to. Damn, she had a pretty pussy, I thought as I bit my bottom lip. It looked so good and it was so wet. I trailed a finger along her puffy brown lips, then inside her folds. Her breath caught as I put a finger inside of her and thrust it inside of her a few times as she arched her back. I took it out and sucked her juices off my finger.

“Davia, you taste so good, baby…ummm,” I whispered as I dove in. I pulled her closer to my lips and began to suck her clit. I had wanted this so long and she tasted so good. I had to taste more of her, so my tongue plunged right into her. It was hot and tight and wet. Ummm…I loved the taste of her. Her right leg went around my neck followed by a deep moan, “Ooooh” with her hands in my hair. Damn, I love that moan.

Ah, shit. I got her now.
*********************************************************
Davia

Oh, shit! I didn’t know a human tongue could go that far up there! Jackson and that beautiful, wonderful appendage in his mouth was sucking and licking me like there was no tomorrow and the only thing I could say was, “Oh, shit!” as my hands wound tighter into his hair. I tried to pull away but he did something with the tip of his tongue and sucked and moaned into me simultaneoulsy, clutching my hips tighter. The vibrations felt so good I moaned…really loud.

Hey…it had been a long time since someone went down on me. It felt wonderful. I looked down and he was looking at me. He winked and smiled at me and moaned, “so good,” and continued to eat the shit out of me. I was turned on by the licking sounds and the slurping sounds that he made. White boy liked the chocolate pudding. I sure was glad about that.

He was a man on a mission and I didn’t mind one bit. He was eating me like I was his last freaking dinner before the electric chair. It had been so long and it was so good that I closed my eyes and almost slid off the sofa. It pisses me off when a guy puts his face in your place and doesn’t know what the hell he was doing. Jackson was not one of those guys. Jackson was like a coochie eating maestro. His mouth clamped on my clit and sucked the shit out of my pussy. And his tongue fucked me like a finger would.

I felt like I was falling and then I felt that familiar feeling. Jackson held me in place by holding my hips to his lips and the next thing I know…

“Oh, Oh, OHHHHh”. I came so hard that I thought I broke his damn neck. I heard him growl as he licked me through my orgasm and it was so blatant and freaky the way his tongue licked my pussy… I loved it.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Damn, she tasted good. I didn’t want to stop licking her, but I did when she pulled me up and kissed me passionately on the lips. I was blown away by the taste of her pussy. I mean, the pussy was fuckin’ delicious. I knew I was going to be addicted to the taste of her. When she came on my tongue, it was like…I don’t know how to describe it, but she’s tasty as shit.

“See how good you taste, baby,” I whispered as I kissed her back. She nodded yes. I pulled her clothes back up and kissed her hand.

“You know, I could help you with that,” she whispered as her hand went into my pants.

“Davia, you don’t have to…,” and the next thing I know, my zippers down and Davia’s got my piece in her small hands, giving me the best hand job of my life.

“I know, but I want to,” she whispered as her right hand stroked me up and down, with sure strokes. Her hand around me felt so good.

“Do you like that?” she asked.

Hell yeah. I would like it even more if it was your pussy instead of your hand, but all in due time, I thought.

“Yes, baby. Keep moving just like that,” I whispered as she pumped me. I didn’t last very long, I must admit. I came long and hard. When we were drained and dressed again, she laid her head next to my shoulder and smiled.

“Damn, if that was that good, I can’t wait for the real thing,” she whispered as she yawned. I was thinking the same thing.