Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 6

Davia

“One two three, one two three…good, lift Amelia, and turn and…” Brianna repeated to the girls taking her Saturday morning modern ballet class. I was at the dance studio working as usual. I usually help out on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings by teaching intermediate tap class. We were almost finish with the last classes of the day and Brianna asked me if I wanted to go to lunch. Hey, I’m not one to turn down a free meal, so I said yes and we were off to get a bite to eat.

I can’t deny it. I was listening to Brianna talk about how enrollment has gone up at the studio, but I wasn’t listening, if you know what I mean. I was thinking about Jackson and what he did to me on my couch a week ago. Everytime I pass by that couch I get goose bumps. The man was everything I wanted and a lot that I didn’t know existed and I was hooked. I hadn’t told any of my friends or Falene because she would have asked me why did I stop. I didn’t want to hear that. At the time, what happened on my sofa was enough for me and believe me, I was more than satisfied. Those eyes, that smile, that voice, those lips, that tongue…whew. Hot damn, I was a gone, I thought. I was smiling and eating a breadstick when Brianna noticed that I wasn’t really listening.

“Your hair is on fire and you only have two fingers on your right hand,” Brianna replied.

“That’s good,” I replied with a grin. Brianna shook her head with a smile and snapped her fingers in front of her face.

“Earth to Simmy. Davia Vincent, you have not been listening to a word I’ve said have you?” Brianna inquired.

“Truth?” I asked grinning.

“Always,” Brianna stated, sipping lemonade.

“Not really,” I replied.

“Is that Jackson dude the reason why you have a Colgate toothpaste smile on your face?” Brianna asked.

“Can’t fool you, Bree,” I replied as I sipped my sweet tea.

“So you did it, huh? How was it?” Brianna asked.

“Well, I didn’t do that per se, but…,” I replied as I went on to tell Brianna about last week. Brianna listened as she ate and smiled.

“You go girl. Do the damn thing,” Brianna replied as we both laughed. We both were chewing on breadsticks and there was a comfortable silence. Then, I spoke.

“Bree, you would tell me if I’m moving too fast, wouldn’t you?” I asked.

“You know me, Simmy. I’ve got your back no matter what. You know yourself better than I do and even though you made bad choices in the past concerning the opposite sex doesn’t mean that you are continuing that. Jackson seems cool, honey. If you felt that it wasn’t right, then it wasn’t. I’m glad you’re not jumping his bones yet, Simmy. But you also have to be realistic, because that won’t last for long. Girl, that man is fine and you two are hot for each other. I saw that at your party, hell, I saw it at the club that night. When it feels right…whether it’s tonight or 6 months from now, do it. Stop second guessing yourself,” Brianna replied as we began to eat our lunch entrees.

“I just don’t want to wake up, you know what I mean?” I asked.

“I feel you. You’ve got to stop thinking of the negatives right now. Go with the positives. Does it feel good to be with him?” Brianna asked.

“Yes. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced or felt,” I answered.

“So which L word are we talking here?” Brianna inquired.

“The one that my mommy and daddy had,” I replied. Brianna just smiled at me.

“That’s cool. Just go with it, Simmy. You deserve this, especially after all you’ve been through,” Brianna replied sipping her drink once more.

“You are the shit, you know that?” I stated. Brianna in usual modest and humble form replied to my statement.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. You gonna finish those veggies?” Brianna asked as I slid my plate over to hers. She took the veggies off of my plate and grinned as we finished the rest of our lunch.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Davia and I have been seeing each other for almost two months, and… it’s good. It’s all good. Okay, so maybe I’m lying…it’s not all that good. Don’t get me wrong. I love being with Davia. She’s someone that I enjoy being with. I love spending time with her and just hanging out is fine, but it’s just that…well, she’s sexy and beautiful and pretty damn incredible. It’s hard to be around her (I mean literally, HARD) and not want her. It’s just that…well…this freakin’ no sex ban is pissing me off.

I understand why she hasn’t had sex in the last year or so. Davia and the gay/bi ex, whatever the hell he was, rushed into sex one week after their first date. She feels that rushing into a sexual relationship with the ex clouded her judgment in regards to him. I understand that. Also, seeing what she saw would make me not want to have sex for awhile either. If I was a female and I found my supposedly, heterosexual boyfriend screwing another guy and a woman, then I guess my head would be a little messed up, too.

In light of all that, we have gotten to know each other pretty well. I do not like flavored chapstick or men. Trust me, she knows that by now. We can’t keep our hands off each other and we kiss and grope and touch and kiss constantly. The problem you ask: that just ain’t enough.

I need sex. I need sex badly. But not just sex from anyone. I need sex from Davia badly. I don’t want to have sex with anyone but her. The reason is because I think…no, I know…that I am in love with her. I can’t see myself being intimate with anyone else but her and I absolutely adore this girl. But….I’m horny as hell! I need some, boy do I need some. I can’t jack off anymore…it ain’t natural. I need the real thing and the one that I want is so close, I can almost taste it…I really want to taste it…and lick it…and touch it…and…well, you get my drift.

We spend every piece of free time we have together, which I can admit, is not a lot. She’s busy with her internship and I’m busy with my cases. But we talk and e-mail constantly. You should read some of the stuff that we e-mail each other…way too hot for me to repeat.

That’s why I’m taking matters into my own hands. I kicked Seth out of the apartment for the night, which is weird because he didn’t give me any shit about it. Usually he gives me shit, and he didn’t gripe or bitch about being thrown out, which means he already had plans to go out and he was getting some action of his own. Goody for him.

Bryce and Falene….let’s just say that their shit is ridiculous, as Davia puts it. They haven’t been apart since Davia’s party. Those two are definitely screwing around. Bryce comes to my office smelling like perfume, his clothes messed up, with lipgloss on his neck, his face and his lips. Hickeys…hickeys on his neck!! Hickey’s were what, high school? Well, I can’t hate on them. At least somebody’s getting their freak on.

I’m sick of this shit. She wants me and I want her. You know how I know she wants me? Her hand glides by my package every time we’re making out and she gives me that I want to fuck your brains out lick of her lips after every kiss. So, I’ve decided to take control. Davia agreed to cook dinner for me. Little does she know, we may not get to that meal…for awhile.
*********************************************************
Davia

It’s a Friday night and I’m at Jackson’s house, cooking shrimp and scallop pasta, with seared pork tenderloins and green beans. Seth is gone for the night and Jackson has been flirting and kissing and touching me all night. The music is sexy and really low and so are the lights. It’s so cute. He’s cute. Which means only one thing: he’s trying to get some.

And I really can’t blame him. Shit, I look good. I’m wearing these short white shorts that hug everything just right with a pink halter top and white flip flops. My hair is held back with a tortoise shell clip. I look sexy and fresh and downright edible.

Okay, okay, I need to come clean. I did it on purpose. I knew that Jackson was hanging on by a wing and a prayer regarding the sex issue. He’s been a perfect gentleman and he hasn’t rushed me. But you can tell that his resistance is waning…and so is mine.

I figured if I could get him on his own turf, we could finally do the damn thing. He did good too. No over the top shit, like candles and flowers. It wasn’t that type of scene. Don’t get me wrong. I love the frou frou stuff just like the next girl, but this wasn’t the time. This was straight up, hot, freaky sex time. Can I be honest with yall? I’ve wanted to sex him up for awhile now, but I was trying to stay true to that damn pact. Then I said, why deny myself any longer? He’s cute, he’s sexy , he’s smart and totally into me…and I really want him in me…badly. So I decided, enough is enough. I have strategically placed myself in his path, barely dressed, knowing that he won’t be able to resist me.

And I was right.

Just as I finished with the tenderloins and the pasta, I felt hands around my waist and lips on my bare shoulders.

“Did I say thank you for wearing those shorts?” Jackson asked, his lips softly gliding to my neck. I could feel his eyes perusing my body and it just felt good to know that he was as attracted to me as I was to him. He was dressed in a gray vintage t-shirt that clung to his broad shoulders and his arms, not too tight but just right and a pair of loose, dark blue jeans that clearly outlined his package and showed off that nice ass of his. Everyday clothing, I know but on him, it made him look like walking sex.

I grinned and continued chopping up onions for the green beans on the island counter. “Only about ten times.”

“Well, I’m saying it again. Thank you,” he replied as his hands went on top of mine, pulling them away from their task.

His lips were right next to my earlobe as he whispered, “Davia, I don’t know how much more of this I can take, baby. I need you…and I intend to have you…right here, right now.”
Do you know how much he turned me on when he said that? Then, he slowly pulled the bottom of my earlobe into his mouth and gently bit it and sucked it. I sighed, as I felt those hands on my waist turn me around to face him.

I stood there and watched the look of want on his face. I’m pretty damn sure he saw the same look on my face as I stared into those gorgeous green eyes. The next thing I know, I’m like ice cream in his hands…and I’m melting. I’m freakin’ melting.

Take it, Jackson. Just do the damn thing!
*********************************************************
Jackson

I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t. She wore that little slip of a blouse on purpose…she dressed like that on purpose! I know she did. The way those shorts hugged her hips and her ass and the way they made her legs look incredibly long…all I wanted was those pretty brown, toned legs wrapped around me. And I’m sure she’s not wearing a bra, which is going to be a lot easier on me.

I stared down into her eyes, put my hands on the sides of her face and planted my lips on hers. It wasn’t a slow, sweet kiss. It was rough, sexy and demanding…full of want. Davia’s arms went around my neck and I pulled her closer to me. I kissed her some more and heard her moans follow mine. My hands went to her shorts and unbuttoned them, then unzipped them. I pushed them down her legs, then I hooked the sides of her black thong…the girl had on a thong…what a wonderful sight…and I pulled them down her legs. I looked at her as she hurriedly threw her top off. If I wasn’t so damn horny, I would have appreciated the sight more…Davia, naked in my kitchen. But, I just wanted to get it on. I did let her know how fuckin’ sexy she was with my eyes.

“Baby…,” I whispered as I looked at her from head to toe. I slowly licked my lips and pulled her up on the counter. Davia was busy taking my shirt off and throwing it. I kissed her roughly again as my lips quickly went down the length of her body. My lips went back up as my mouth captured her right nipple into my mouth. Davia spread her legs wider and I looked at her, wet and glistening, licking my lips. As much as I wanted to eat her, it would have to wait. I’d be able to savor the taste of her later, but now, I just wanted to get inside of her.

My fingers walked down the middle of her body as I put one of my fingers inside of her.

“Oooh,” Davia moaned as I began to move my finger in and out of her. My thumb went to her clit and her back arched.

“Jackson,” she whispered as I inserted two more fingers inside of her. She was hot and tight and wet. I wanted to come from just smelling her and feeling her clench around my fingers. Davia began to ride my fingers and she looked so sexy. My dick felt like it was going to explode. I licked her right nipple as my fingers curled up to find her G-spot and she moaned loudly.

“Jackson, I’m….”

“I know, baby. Just come. Don’t fight it,” I replied as I sucked her nipple once more and thrusted my fingers up faster, in and out. I felt Davia’s walls clench and she let out a hollow moan.

I loved to see a woman come, but Davia just made it a whole new experience for me. She didn’t hold back and she was so expressive. I loved it.

I took my fingers out of her and stroked the rest of her juices on her stomach. I looked up at her as I licked off her essence quickly, then my lips and whispered, “Mmm, you’re good. To be continued,” regarding tasting her.

“Uh huh,” she replied breathlessly as I pulled her closer to me.

I’m gonna get some booty, I’m gonna get some booty,” I chanted happily to myself.
*********************************************************
Davia

Whoo…I needed that. The man was sexy as hell. When he licked me off my stomach, I would have passed out if I wasn’t already damn near there. As I tried to catch my breath, Jackson stood up and took the rest of his clothes off. I was laid out on the counter, exhausted from my climax, not moving. I heard a rip and the next thing I knew, Jackson was pulling me to sit up. He looked into my eyes and I stared into his, still hazy from my climax. I looked down and the thing that I had been feeling up and dreaming about was right in front of me. It was nice. Very nice. Shit…white boy had it goin’ on!

Jackson pulled me to the edge of the counter by my hips and looked into my eyes once as he thrusted into me. It wasn’t slow or sweet. It was rough, not enough to hurt, but enough to make me want more. He was so long and thick…he stretched me so wonderfully. I felt so full of him, I’m telling you, I was cursing under my breath and biting my lip, which didn’t stop the moans that were coming out of my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jackson stared at me with those beautiful green eyes and moved in and out, not slow, not real fast, but steady. You know, that good, rough steady stroke that makes you tilt your head all the way back and your eyes cross. That was what he was doing. Damn, his dick was good. The dick was too damn good. He was knocking the lining out of me. He felt so hard and good…ummm. And that’s what I whispered to him.

“You feel so good, Jackson,” I whispered. Jackson just looked at me with his eyelids really low. Sexy is not the word to describe that look.

“So do you baby,” he whispered as he started to move faster. Damn, he felt so good and I moaned once more.

He was stroking me like he knew exactly what he was doing. He was working that thing well. My head fell back as my eyes closed and all I could say was…
*********************************************************
Jackson

“Take it baby, it’s yours…take it, mmmm, don’t stop.” That was what Davia moaned to me. You have no fucking idea what that did to me. There was nothing but deep breathing and moans throughout my kitchen. She looked so sexy. I don’t know how to describe it.

But let’s get back to the sexing that was going on in my kitchen.

Davia wrapped those sexy legs around my waist and when I entered her, the shit was tight. Too tight. I didn’t know how much longer I was going to last. She felt soo….good. Too good, in fact.

I moved faster because she was moaning so loud, it turned me on and she just clamped around my dick. I put in work and I worked it…well. How do I know? The moaning was getting louder and it was a dead give away that I found her spot. You know how I know?

“Oh, Jackson, hmmm..right there,” she whispered

Hey, I liked to keep my girl happy, so I did what she wanted. She felt so good. Damn. I kept hitting her spot harder and faster and she was yelling now. I’m sure my neighbors could hear us, but I didn’t give a fuck. Damn, her pussy was good. I felt her hot, slick wet walls clench around me and pulse and the next thing I know, she was coming…and I couldn’t hold out anymore.

“Oh shit,” I groaned as I came. I thrusted three times hard inside of her and held on to her, not wanting to let go. This had to be the best sexual experience of my life. Okay, maybe it was so good because I waited for 2 months. Yeah, that had to be it, I said to myself, knowing that wasn’t really the reason.

I came hard and fast and I couldn’t stop for a minute. When I was finally finished, I damn near collapsed. What the hell was that? Davia wrapped her arms around my neck and held me closer. I couldn’t say anything, but…

“Shit.”

*********************************************************
Davia

Can you say dick whipped? See, this is what got me in trouble with that confused gay/bi boy--good dick. But Jackson was better than gay/bi boy. That boy really knew how to wield that thing. He put it on my ass and I was speechless and tired as hell. We stayed on the counter for awhile and then he sat up and kissed my navel, then the middle of my chest and finally my lips.

“Ummm,” I sighed once more. Jackson wasn’t saying anything either. Then he whispered to me as he kissed my neck.

“Hold on baby,” he whispered as I wrapped my arms firmly around his neck. He just picked me up by my waist like I didn’t weigh 140 1bs and carried me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me up the stairs to his room.

“What about our food?” I asked sleepily as he carried me up the stairs. My head was in the crook of his neck.

“I’m not very hungry right now, suga'. Are you?” Jackson asked, his southern accent a little more pronounced.

“No, just sleepy. What about our clothes?” I asked as we made it into Jackson’s room. He deposited me softly in the middle of his CaliKing bed and laid next to me. His front was to my back and his arm went around my waist. He kissed my bare right shoulder and I could feel him grin.

“We definitely don’t need clothes now,” he whispered, pulling the covers up over us.

“No, I mean, if your brother comes home, I don’t want him to see my thong on the floor,” I replied as he chuckled lowly.

“Baby, will you stop stressing over your undies, please? You’re ruining the moment. He won’t be home until tomorrow, Davia. I’ll get our clothes later. Right now, I just want to sleep, with you,” he whispered as he kissed the back of my neck. I pulled him closer to me and he wrapped his arm around my waist. We were knocked out in minutes.