Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 7

Jackson

Several hours later, something woke me out of my sleep. I looked down at the pretty girl laying next to me, sleeping. I was so in love with this girl. So why haven’t I told her yet? As I was thinking about this and kissing her shoulder, I heard the microwave being turned on. Delicious scents began to waft throughout my condo. Then, I became hungry. I heard more rustling in the kitchen and it had to be only one person…

That damn Seth.

I reluctantly pulled myself away from Davia’s beautiful, warm naked body and pulled on a pair of grey sweat pants and a t-shirt. I walked down the stairs to find Seth watching TV and eating the dinner that Davia cooked on my dark brown leather sofa. I walked up to the counter and began to pick up the loose clothes that were scattered everywhere. I found everything except Davia’s thong. That’s when Seth looked up from his plate and grinned.

“Hola, big bro. I take it from the way that your forehead isn’t wrinkled together that you had sex…with a woman. Thank God,” Seth replied. I gave him the finger as he continued to speak.

“You sure know how to pick em’, J. She’s gorgeous, she’s not a dingbat and she can cook. I came in and saw all this delicious looking, home cooked food, something that rarely occurs in Casa De Aldridge and got excited. It looks as if you two didn’t eat…or maybe she didn’t eat… so I decided to partake. She made enough for four. Tell her good looking out. This shit is great,” Seth replied as he watched me squirm and look around. I couldn’t find those damn slip of underwear anywhere.

A minute or two went by and Seth continued to grin.

“What!” I replied as Seth shook his head and continued to stuff his face.

“Nothing. It’s just that, if you’re looking for Davia’s panties, they’re under the table. Very nice,” Seth then let out a hearty chuckle.

I looked and sure enough, Davia’s little black strip of silk was under the table. I picked them up and put them in my pocket.

“You little shit. You could have told me that before. You knew that I was looking for something. You’re a dickhead sometimes, you know that?” I asked as I deposited the other clothes in a nearby chair. Then, I decided to fix myself a plate of food. I placed the food in the microwave and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Yeah I know, and I wouldn’t have it any other way,” he replied.

“So, why are you here? I thought you were going to be gone until tomorrow afternoon,” I asked. Seth grinned at me.

“ I thought so too, but my date and I had to go our separate ways because she doesn’t let guys sleep over,” Seth replied still eating and grinning. The microwave dinged and I removed my food from it. I took a wooden tray and sat next to Seth.

“You are in an awfully good mood to say you didn’t get any. Are you sure you’re all right?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just like this girl. She’s just not with letting men sleep over and giving up the ass quickly. It’s cool. She’s cool,” Seth replied with a grin.

“Old fashioned girl, huh?” I asked.

“Yeah. Classy girl…nice girl,” Seth said. I grinned.

“I like her already. A girl who sent you home with a bad case of blue balls. Seth Aldridge got turned down…classic. So what are you going to use, little brother? Lotion or lube. Oh and don’t forget the candles, you know, for ambience,” I replied chuckling as I made the jacking off sign with my hand.

“Just because your hands finally got a vacation from your dick does not give you room to make jokes. So you know what it feels like to be inside of a woman again instead of the palm of your hand. Big whoop. Goody for you. Suck the big one, Jackson,” Seth replied as I laughed. Seth continued to speak.

“And contrary to what you believe, I’m not angry or pissed off. I’m kind of…intrigued,” Seth replied.

“You…intrigued…with a woman?” I asked not believing a word of what was coming out of my little brother’s mouth. All his life, he’s been a good time boy. Women fall for Seth like most of the US fell for the weapons of mass destruction ploy. Every woman that meets Seth wants him and he’s never had a relationship longer than a month …ever. He’s never expressed interest in a woman past a month. So, to say that I’m a bit jaded where Swinging Stick Seth is concerned would be putting it mildly.

“Bullshit,” I replied.

“No, hear me out. I’m not shitting you. It’s kind of nice to have a girl not throwing her panties at you and begging for it after the first date. This is new territory for me. I’m kind of shell shocked here. I could call Tammy, naw maybe Jennifer…she would help me out…a lot. But, strangely, I’m not with it. So, it’s just going to be me and my hand tonight,” Seth replied with this look on his face like he was…I don’t know…really into this girl. Strange indeed.

“Alrighty then. Why are you sitting on the sofa eating? We have a table and a counter,” I replied as Seth grinned. I ate a forkful of food and had to close my eyes. Damn, this was good.

“I wasn’t sure which one you and Davia did the deed on, so I decided to come over here. Better safe than sorry. Not that I don’t love you or Davia, I just don’t want to accidently ingest any of you guys happy fluids, you know what I mean? I ain’t eatin’ at the table or the counter until they are well sanitized. You two are freaks,” Seth replied laughing as I elbowed him.

“Whatever, man,” I replied with a laugh. We ate for a few minutes, then Seth began to run his mouth again.

“So, this thing with you and Davia…is it serious?” Seth asked.

“Why are you asking me that?” I asked.

“Because, Davia’s cool. She’s one of the few girls you have dated that can actually speak in complete sentences and…let’s face it, J, you don’t have the best monogamy record in the world,” Seth replied.

I looked over at my brother who began to take a sip of soda and sighed. “I guess that’s true, but I really like Davia. She’s unique and beautiful and fun and crazy smart and…the girl is blowing my mind, Seth. So, yeah, I’m serious about her. I think I’m in love with her.”

Seth began to choke and when he was okay, he replied. “Say what?”

“I’m in love with her. I love Davia. There, I finally said it out loud, damn it,” I replied.

Seth pushed his tray to the side and sat back against the sofa, expelling a loud breath.

“Are you sure about this, because it may be just the pussy that’s getting you, J. Remember Paulina? You said the ass was so good it made you think you were in love with her. This may be the same thing,” Seth replied as I finished eating and pushed my tray to the side. Shit, that was good.

“It’s not the pussy, Seth, although it’s like the best I’ve ever had,” I said with a grin, thinking about how tight and warm and lusciously delicious Davia felt around me.

“Did you just moan?” Seth asked.

“No…maybe…probably,” I replied with a grin.

“That’s fuckin’ gay, man,” Seth replied.

“Trust me, ain’t nothin’ gay about me and if you….all I have to say is that moan was well deserved,” I said.

“I don't give a shit, just don't do that shit around me again, alright? So, it was that good?” Seth asked.

“Hands down…the best…ever,” I replied truthfully. No one felt like Davia or tasted like her. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get enough of this girl.

“Damn,” Seth whistled.

“And let me set the record straight. Paulina and I…all we had was a sexual relationship. No hanging out, no talking, none of that. Yeah the sex was great, but something was always missing. Paulina and Davia can’t even be placed in the same sentence together. I actually like seeing this girl and talking to her. It’s refreshing to talk to a woman and not just be thinking in your head…,” I began, but Seth finished.

“Wha wha wha wha wha…I don’t care about anything you’re saying, I just want to get you naked,” Seth replied as we both laughed. There was a minute of silence and I began to speak again.

“On a serious tip, I love her Seth,” I replied as I walked to the kitchen to clean.

“Really?” Seth questioned.

“Yeah…really,” I stated. Seth walked into the kitchen behind me with his arms crossed and stared at me.

"So my brother is sure that he's in love?” Seth asked leaning against the refrigerator.

“Yeah, I am and yeah, I’m sure. I haven’t been this sure about anything in a long time,” I said. Seth gave me a crooked smile and grin.

“So it’s like that?” Seth asked.

I grinned back at him. “Yeah, it is.”

“So when are you going to let her in on it?” Seth asked.

“When the time is right. Mind your business. Don’t you have a date with a bottle of Lubriderm?” I asked with a grin as I began to rinse off dishes to load the dishwasher.

“These nuts, Jackson. I’m going to bed. Later,” Seth replied as he walked up the stairs leaving me to whistle while I cleaned.

I would tell her. I did love her. I was just scared to tell her, that’s all. It’s not everyday that I tell a woman that I love her and the prospect of telling her and her not loving me, had me scared out of my fuckin’ mind.
*********************************************************
Davia

Holy shit! Jackson loves me! I woke up with a delicious soreness between my legs that I hadn’t had in a while. I was coming from the bathroom to relieve myself when I heard low voices. I heard them talking about the sex…hey, it’s what men do. That doesn’t phase me. But what had me grinning as I climbed my naked butt back in bed was the fact that Jackson’s sexy, gorgeous, good goobly goo ass was in love with my black ass! This was freakin’ terrific because I was head over heels in love with him. I’m so glad this isn’t one-sided.

Now I just had to wait. He would say it.

Hell with that. I’m going to make him say it. I don’t know how, but I will.

Count on it.
**********************************************************
Davia

I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat after hearing what I heard. I threw on one of Jackson’s baseball jersey’s, which came right above my knees and went down stairs.

Jackson’s head lifted up and he smiled at me. Can he get any cuter? His hair was sexy and messy and those eyes…I could look into those eyes all day.

Alright, alright. I’ll stop with the sappy shit.

“Hey sweetness! You hungry?” he asked as he pulled out the dinner that I cooked and a plate. I walked towards him and put my arms around his neck. He put his around my waist.

“Yep. Didn’t get to eat, remember?” I asked as he smiled at me, looking into my eyes.

“Your fault, sugar, not mine,” he replied, kissing the tip of my nose.

“My fault? You started it,” I said as his lips traveled my face. He looked down into my eyes.

“No, you did. You were barely dressed, and you looked freakin’ gorgeous. You can’t put the blame on me for this one. Everything that happened was your fault. Then, you come down looking good enough to eat in my jersey. You’re askin’ for it,” Jackson whispered as his lips grazed my ear. I shivered from the silky feel of his lips on my ear.

I’m gonna jump his bones…he’d better stop.

Jackson kissed my lips softly then let me go. I sat on one of the stools near the counter and looked at it. Jackson caught my gaze and gave me a sexy grin, his thoughts and my thoughts thinking about what happened earlier on the counter.

“That was incredible, huh?” he asked.

“Incredible does not adequately describe it,” I replied.

“You’re right about that. Don’t worry. I cleaned up. You can eat,” he replied as he slid the plate to me along with a fork and knife.

“Thank you,” I replied as I prayed and began to eat. Jackson leaned against the counter across from me and watched me eat with the sexiest look on his face.

“You want some?” I asked holding out my fork.

“Baby, you have no idea how much I do,” he replied as I realized what he was really saying. I smiled and continued eating. I teased him a little as I slowly licked my fork. Jackson groaned.

“What are you doing to me, girl? I’m over here getting pissed off with a fork,” Jackson replied as I laughed. It was uncomfortable, but comfortable, Jackson watching me eat.

“No need for jealousy, sweetie. I’m all yours,” I replied as I continued to eat.

“Really?” Jackson asked, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

“Yes, really. And as soon as we finish eating, we can continue where we left off,” I replied as I ate and licked my fork clean. Jackson bit his bottom lip as he watched me.

“Can you do that again?” he asked as I laughed. I ate another forkful and nodded yes, repeating the same action on the fork. Jackson’s fingers began to tap against the counter as I slowly finished my food. It was fun to watch him react like that. He really wanted me. That made me feel so good…so powerful. I handed my plate and fork to him

“Are you full?” he asked as I walked up to him and ran my hands along his chest.

“Not yet. But I figured you could help me with that,” I whispered as my fingers grazed his erection. He sucked in his breath.

“I think I might be able to,” he whispered as he leaned down and kissed me. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he kissed me. He looked into my eyes as he started walking to his staircase. Then, he abruptly stopped. He just gazed intently at me for a few minutes. I was a little self-conscious because he was just looking at me like I was the only thing that was important in this world. I’ve never had anyone look at me like that and to say it was a bit frightening is an understatement.

“What’s wrong? Are you alright?” I asked as my fingers played in that beautiful hair of his.

“I’ve never been better. Davia…I love you,” he whispered as he just stared into my eyes. I knew it. I told you he would say it. Now he looks a little anxious and nervous, not at all like him.

I’ve never been one to play games and I wasn’t going to start now. “That’s good to know because I love you too,” I whispered as I gave him a soft peck on the lips. His forehead rested against mine and then he kissed me. Jackson’s lips captured mine and he kissed me so sweetly and thoroughly that I almost forgot about the sex…almost.

He walked upstairs holding me and kissing me the whole way. He dropped me gently on his bed and smiled at me. I smiled back as he turned to lock his door.

“Don’t want Seth interrupting you know,” he whispered as he crawled slowly to where I was laying.

“No, that would not be too cool,” I whispered back as I laughed. Jackson was laying on top of me smiling with that delectable bottom lip of his between his teeth as he caressed my sides with his hands. There go those tingles again.

“I know we kind of rushed things earlier, sugar, so here’s what I’m going to do. I ‘m going to take my time and get to know every little delicious curve of this beautiful body of yours,” he replied sucking his bottom lip. I was kind of in a daze at this point because he was so cute and those eyes were holding my attention.

“Okay,” was the only word I could say.

“Glad you’re on board. You do know that it may take the rest of the morning. Just to let you know,” he whispered in that sexy voice of his.

“Thanks for the information,” I whispered as he leaned his face to mine.

“You’re welcome,” he replied with a lick of his lips before he kissed me. I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck. The next thing I know we were kissing and groping and….you know what comes after that.

That morning, I made love. I’ve never done that before. And now, I’ve admitted my feelings to this man and now, he holds my heart in his hands. He has the power to make me happy or make me sad.

That’s a scary thing. In fact, it’s frightening.