Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 8
 

Jackson

I walked into my office Monday morning whistling with a huge grin on my face. Davia and I wore each other out this weekend. We actually went to her apartment because Seth kept walking around humming porn movie theme music when we were just watching TV or eating. Fucking prick.

To say that I am no longer sexually frustrated would be an understatement. Now I’m just craving her, which may be worse than being sexually frustrated. She’s so giving and into it when we’re having sex…I love it. I had no idea that Davia had such a voracious sexual appetite, like mine. She’s a woman after my own heart. I was totally in love with this girl and completely whipped. I didn’t mind, though. Not one bit.

As Bryce and I ate lunch, he smiled at me.

“So, I tried to call you to see if you and Davia wanted to go to the movies with Falene and I Saturday and you never called me back, which led me to believe you were a little busy this weekend,” Bryce replied as he ate a buffalo wing.

I grinned. “Is it that obvious?”

“Yeah. You’re grinning like you have courtside NBA Championship tickets and you’ve been looking kind of goofy. Those Vincent girls, huh?” Bryce stated knowingly as I grinned.

“Yeah…those Vincent girls. Bryce, you’ve known me for a while,” I stated.

“Yeah and I have never seen you this happy before, at least because of a woman. I mean when you were with Paulina you just had this sex whipped look on your face, but this is more than that,” Bryce replied.

“I told her that I love her, Bryce. The thing is, I mean it,” I replied as I grabbed a piece of celery after I ate a wing and dipped it into blue cheese dressing.

“Okay. Damn, that blonde over there has been winking and flirting with you for the past ten minutes and you haven’t paid any attention to it,” Bryce replied.

I saw the blonde before she saw me. Hey, I’m a guy. We know where all the pretty women are as soon as we walk in anywhere. We case the joint. She was beautiful, but all I could think about was cocoa skin with eyes that matched. I was hooked.

“Not interested,” I replied as I ate a buffalo wing.

“So could Davia be the one?” Bryce asked as I pondered the question for a minute. Then, I grinned.

“Yeah. It feels right. It’s not perfect and it didn’t happen the way I wanted it and I doubted it for a minute. But, yeah, she’s it,” I replied thinking about Davia, her lips, her body, her smell. I was gone.

“I hear you. I’m kind of in the same boat with Falene, so I feel you. Just tread lightly,” Bryce replied.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean, she’s younger than you and I’ve seen the way she looks at you. She’s crazy about you. Falene told me about some of the things that she’s been through and well, just don’t get her hopes up if you don’t think this is what you want,” Bryce said.

“Bryce…I do want her. All of her,” I replied looking my friend square in the eye.

“I believe you. She’s young, she’s beautiful, she’s intelligent. Any guy would want her,” Bryce stated.

“Yeah, well that’s too bad. She’s mine,” I replied.

“Really?” Bryce asked.

“Yes, really,” I stated.

“Sounds like you’re claiming something?” he asked

“I am,” I stated as we sat in silence for a minute.

“I mean, she’s going to Laughton in a month…,” Bryce replied.

“Which is only 40 minutes away,” I replied. Davia explained that she would be commuting to Laughton because she wanted to stay closer to her family. Laughton’s in the top 10 law schools in the country. She got into Harvard, Yale and Stanford, but she turned them down to stay closer to her dad. You have to respect the love her family has for one another. That’s rare.

“And she’s going to be really busy. You know how hard that first year of law school is,” Bryce stated.

“Yeah, I know,” I said.

“Do you realize that you’re going to be teaching, working and she’s going to be studying…really studying,” Bryce stated.

“Are you telling me to stay away from her?” I asked, getting a little pissed off.

“No, I’m telling you to give her time for school and shit and not screw this up, because this girl is not like the rest of those skeezers that you’ve boned throughout the years. I’ve never seen you like this. She’s perfect for you and I don’t want to see you go back to bangin’ dumb broads who only want you for your money. Alright,” Bryce replied as I looked at him. He was not only worried about Davia because of his feelings for Falene, but he was worried about me going back to my old ways. I didn’t see that happening anytime soon. I respected what he said and he was right. I’m glad he’s the kind of friend who doesn’t tell me just what I want to hear, but he tells me how it is. You don’t find that everyday.

“I hear you, B and I get what you’re saying, alright,” I replied as he smiled at me.

“Alright. So, do you want to play tennis this Saturday?” Bryce asked.

“Yeah, that’ll work. Did you get any more witnesses for the Cooper case?” I asked as we began to talk about work. That’s how we discussed shit. We’d get deep into it, then we’d change the subject. But Bryce knows that the message was received.

I wasn’t going to mess this up. I couldn’t.
*********************************************************
Davia

My friends wanted me to go shopping with them after working at the studio Saturday, so I decided to go. Jackson was with Bryce and I didn’t want him to think that I was one of those women who needed to be with him 24/7 because I’ve never been that chick. I love to be with him, but everyone needs their personal space and time. So, I don’t trip about stuff like that. Even though I hadn’t seen him since Wednesday for our lunch date, it was cool because we talked everyday. I was even more excited because we were going out tonight and, well, I missed him. But I wouldn’t tell him that. Telling him I loved him was enough.

“So, what do you think about these?” Falene asked as she held up a pair of skintight chocolate leather booty shorts. Don’t get me wrong, they were hot, but in a baby got back video sort of way. You know…just trifling and skanky.

“Where in the world do you think you are going to wear those?” Megan asked.

“On the stroll?” I asked as Brianna, Dion, and Megan laughed. I pulled my purple beret down over my head.

“For Bryce, thank you very much. It would be fun to have him get me out of these…with his teeth,” she replied with a little giggle. My sister was so damn happy, it was ridiculous and I must admit, Bryce was good people. He wasn’t one of those conceited, egomaniacal men that my sister usually went for. He was hot and humble where Falene was outgoing, hot and just too damn perky. Falene had him wrapped around her little finger and I think he liked it. It’s like he just liked to see her happy. I hope it lasts. He’s good for my sister.

“Wow…something you’ve never experienced,” Dion replied as everyone laughed. Dion was cool as hell, but honestly, I think Dee is a lesbian, and I think she’s been in love with my sister for years. Maybe I’m wrong, but one day, it’ll come out.

“Ha ha, Dee. Ooh and they have this see through blouse and leather bustier that matches. I have the perfect heels for this. He’s going to flip when he sees this,” Falene replied.

“I’m sure you have all kinds of belts and chains and whips to accessorize this outfit with, huh Falene,” Brianna stated in that dry wit voice of hers as she rolled her eyes. Brianna and Falene had a love hate relationship at times. I elbowed Brianna as Megan and Dion laughed.

“Very funny, Bree. You know if you had a man, you would know why I like dressing like this for him, Ms. Land where man has never been,” Falene replied as Brianna gave her the finger. Oh, in case you all haven’t gotten it, Brianna is a virgin.

“I’m not ashamed of that either. We all know that you can’t say the same, Leenie. You’re like that lady in Poltergeist, “come ye children, all are welcome,” Brianna replied mocking the ladies voice as she held up her arms to the sky. We all laughed, including Falene.

“Good one, Bree. You really don’t know what you’re missing,” Falene replied.

“That’s true…and you don’t know if I have a man or not, so mind your business,” Brianna replied.

“Eventually you’re going to have to let someone plant their flag….you know…one step for mankind and all. There’s only so much fingers can do,” Falene replied.

“There is more to life than sex, Leenie,” Brianna stated.

“Says the girl who’s only had an orgasm by her own hands. Trust me sweetie, ain’t nothing like a man with a stiff one. Look, I’m getting these for my man. Let me try this on to make sure it fits,” Falene said.

“I’m sure with a little Crisco, they’ll slide on just fine,” Brianna replied.

“Whateva’, Bree. I’ll be back,” Falene replied as we all shook our head.

“We’ll be here,” I replied as we continued to look through lingerie. I picked up a few things as we waited for Falene to come out of the dressing room.

Let me let you all in on a little secret. Falene is a freak…huge freak. She comes off as this preppy, professional, gorgeous, sweet girl next door type, when she’s really a sex obsessed, floozy whore. My mother always told us it was okay to get a little freaky with the man you love. You know the saying…lady in the street, freak in the bedroom. Well, my sister took that literally. She believed that your man should always be satisfied and she did 150% to make sure that her man at the time was bombarded with crazy, hot sex. Nothing wrong with that. I just feel that the freaky stuff should be put on reserve for someone who’s special, not Donald who you dated for a month. But then again, I’m not Falene.

As she walked out of the dressing room, I realized that I am definitely not my sister. She looked hot as always…and trampy. Exactly what she was going for.

“Hot, right?” Falene asked.

“I guess,” Dion replied.

“You don’t even want me to go there,” Brianna said laughing.

“Well, I hope you’re happy. You’ve achieved trampiness,” I said.

“Sexiness,” Falene replied.

“Whateva’. Can we get out of here, Stankonia? I need food,” I asked as Falene made a face at me.

“Kiss my ass, Simmy. Alright, let me change. Then maybe you can talk about why you were nowhere to be found this weekend,” Falene replied as she ran in the changing room. Everyone looked at me knowingly.

“What?” I asked.

“So, were you being freaky, Simmy?” Dion asked.

“And what if I was,” I stated.

“Ha! I knew it. He hit you with the magic stick. I win the pot. When I get out of here, hand me my money, biotches,” Falene exclaimed from the dressing room.

“What pot?” I asked.

“We had a bet going on how long you were going to last. Leenie won,” Megan replied.

“You heifers bet on how long it was going to take me and Jackson to get busy?” I asked.

“Yeah. Damn it, I was this close,” Brianna replied showing me how close she was by pinching he fingers together.

“All of you are scandalous cows, you know that?” I asked. They all shrugged their shoulders and smiled.

“Yeah, we know, but that’s besides the point. Simmy…oooh, you did the nasty with your teacher?” Megan asked smiling, saying the last statement in a sing songy little girl voice.

“He’s not my teacher anymore and yes, I did,” I replied as everyone laughed.

“I knew you were too happy go lucky. You haven’t been bitchy at all day today,” Brianna replied.

“Well, I deserved it. Hell, my body needed it. I had a fine, willing partner, with a big willing…anyway, let’s go eat. Hurry up Leenie or I’m going to eat this damn hanger,” I replied trying to change the subject. Falene came out grinning as she held her stuff in one hand and laced her arm through my right arm.

“Oh, nice try missy, but you’re not getting off that easily. We’re going eat and you’re going to tell us every juicy detail,” Falene replied.

“You are some nosy heifers. And I ain’t tellin’ yall shit,” I replied as we walked out of the store.

“So was I wrong about the feet or what?” Falene asked.

“I ain’t telling you shit,” I sang to Falene and the rest of my girls.

You all know that I caved, right? The reason? They offered to pay for my lunch. I know that offering up info about your sex life may be a little crazy, but hell…it’s hard out here for a pimp. I had bills and stuff and I really shouldn’t have bought what I did today. They paid for my food and I gave them a few details. They are freaky and nosy and just like to hear about sex. Besides, Brianna lives vicariously through our sex lives, so I had to give them a little of what happened.

They really are some nosy bitches. But, I wouldn’t change a thing about them…not one thing.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Davia and I went out to dinner and a movie. We were both really huge fans of horror movies, so that’s what we decided to go see. I hadn’t realized how much I missed her until she opened her door this evening. It’s weird. I mean, I used to be excited to see a woman just so we could get to the sex, but I was just happy to see this woman. I gave her a single yellow rose, her favorite, put both hands on her face, and kissed the hell out of her.

“Well, hello to you to,” she whispered as she licked her lips.

“Hello. I’ve missed you,” I whispered back as I kissed her again. She smiled against my lips.

“I missed you, too,” she whispered as we kissed.

“Your lips taste so good,” I whispered as I kissed her.

Davia smiled once more. “Yours do too. Jackson?”

“Hmmm?” I asked.

“If you don’t stop kissing me, we’re not going to leave,” she whispered as my lips moved to her ear.

“Would that be such a bad thing?” I asked as I pulled her earlobe gently between my teeth.

“Not really, but I really want to see this movie,” she whispered, still kissing me. She has wanted to see this movie since we saw the trailer last month. I couldn’t let her miss it, even though it would have been easy to talk her into missing it. I kissed her one last time and stepped back.

“Alright, you win, but, I get a little lost sometimes, you know. You shouldn’t taste so sweet. You ready?” I asked as she smiled.

“Let me get my purse and my phone and we can go,” she replied as she turned to walk towards her bedroom. I gave her a thorough once over. She had on cuffed, skintight black jeans with a white, flowing, strapless top, with these strappy looking black sandals and her hair was flowing around her shoulders. She looked incredible and she always smelled good, like exotic fruits. She walked back to me and I grabbed her hand.

“You look dead sexy,” I whispered into her ear. Davia smiled.

“Thank you. I do my best. I’m ready,” she replied as we walked hand in hand out of her apartment.
*********************************************************
Davia

People are stupid. Really, they are. A perfectly good evening was being shot to hell because I was pissed off with a few ignorant dickheads. Jackson was ticked off too, but he didn’t let it show. He was constantly squeezing my hand and kissing it, saying things like, “Don’t let it get to you, sugar. It’s stupidity” or “Relax baby and smile. You’re too cute to be frowning.”

You gotta love him.

As we returned to my apartment, my mood was a little down. I mean, you would think that people would just mind their own damn business. The looks that we got from blacks and whites who didn’t agree with us being together were scary. I mean, most people just walked by or didn’t say anything.

But there were those who worked that nerve, like the girl at the concession stand, who I was vehemently talking about now.

“That poor white, broke down Paris—I’m sorry Trash Hilton…skank,” I replied as I walked to my room and took off my shoes. Jackson was in the kitchen going through my refrigerator.

“Hmm, hmm,” he replied.

“The nerve of her, asking you if you were with me and giving me that look, like I didn’t deserve to be with you or something. I wanted to grab her from across that counter by her neck and sling the shit out of her 59 lbs wet weighing ass,” I stated as I came back from my room in my fluffy lavender slippers. Jackson was sitting on my couch, laughing.

“Yeah, she did look like she needed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or something,” Jackson replied as I laughed with him. I paced back and forth and argued as Jackson put his feet on my chocolate leather ottoman and ate Doritos from the bag.

He let me vent for a few minutes and then he said, “Sweetness…sit down. Come on, sugar. Plant that fine ass right here,” he replied as he sat up and patted his lap. I sighed, crossed my arms and sat on his lap sideways. His arms went around my waist.

“Now take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out,” he said as I did what he asked.

“Again,” he replied as I did it until I was calm. He gave me a peck on the lips.

“Feel better?” he asked.

“Yeah, thanks,” she replied.

“Now, why are you letting all that get you so riled up, huh?” he asked.

“Because we’re not doing anything wrong. Nobody really says anything about when a brother has a white girl on his arm, but when a white man has a sister on his arm, it’s a problem,” I replied.

“Sorry to break it to you, Davia, but it’s always been a problem, which hasn’t been settled…ever. It will never be settled. Look baby, most people are sheep, you know and they don’t have their own minds. If you let what they think get to you, you lose focus on us and we’re what’s important. Not what anyone thinks,” he replied as he stroked my face. I sighed.

“I know, but doesn’t it piss you off?” I asked. Jackson smiled.

“Yes, it does. You have no idea how much it does. But, I try not to let it get to me. I look at you and this beautiful face and they all fade away anyway,” Jackson replied as he continued to stroke my face.

“Whoa…you really know what to say and how to say it,” I said with a small smile.

“I’m a lawyer..all in the job description. Listen, if we’re going to be together, I’m sorry to say it, but we’re just going to have to get used to it, you know get a tougher skin,” he stated.

“Easier said than done,” I said with a pout as his finger caressed my pouty lips.

“I know it is. If you’re not comfortable with this I understand, I mean…,” he began but I shook my head no and ran my fingers through the short, silky hair on the nape of his neck.

“No, I am, it’s just that they got to me, that’s all,” I began but he smiled.

“I know, they did, but don’t let them and their ignorance ruin our night, okay?” Jackson replied looking at me with those beautiful orbs of his. Lord, I could look at him all day, I thought.

“Okay. To hell with them,” I said with a grin.

“Now you’re talking. Hey, I’ve got an idea,” he replied with a sneaky grin, playing with the end of my blouse.

I turned in his lap and straddled him. “Does it involve lots of sex?” I asked as he continued to grin.

“Damn right it does. Let’s get to it,” he replied as he put his hands in my hair and kissed me. Those lips always knew how to take my mind off things, I thought as we made out on my sofa.