Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mine...Mine...Mine...

 


Helloz Readerz...This short named Movie night came to me as I was working on the first chapter Of True Destiny and just refused to go away so I could actually wrap the first chapter of True Destiny up and get it posted to you guys. Movie night will be the first of a few side short stories that coincided with True Destiny the story of how Sinz and Cyn meet and there True Destiny unfolds. This story takes place sometime after they meet and become close friends and lovers.There will not be many chapters in this short I'm thinking three at the most. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy, This story is rated xxx and is a supernatural erotic fic... that contains adult situations and strong sexual situations   

 PLEASE REVIEW ... now on with the show...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


So Sinz are you coming over for movie night or not ...holding my breath my mind screaming "Please say yes". 

  A shiver runs through my body as flashes of our last movie night flutter before my tightly closed eyes

of all the naughty things he did to me while whispers of his latest conquest caress my ear...

"Yes cyn cyn "...he sings into the phone, bringing me out of my wicked thoughts and back to the conversation at hand..."give me about an hour, I need to stop by the club before I come over, do you need me to pick up anything on my way"

"Nope I think I have everything we need unless you want some of that high priced royalty blended blood"

I murmur into the phone giggling... as I go over my mental movie night check list.

"Mmmm I thought maybe you could help me out with that... (I know that a smirk now graces his luscious lips, as the words fall from them), it is dinner and a movie after all" he purrs into the phone.

"Smug bastard".

I giggle as my knees go weak trying to play off what his words just did to me ... with a shaky voice I hiss into the phone,

 "Your... sooo... naughty ...see you soon and quickly hang up.

I do a little happy dance as I push the end button on my phone. Looking into the mirror I almost panic.

"Shit I'm a hot mess", time to hit the shower.

 After I am showered and shaved within an inch of my life I step out the shower, toweling off with a super plush lavender towel, and head back into my bedroom. Once back in my room I walk over to my makeup table have a seat and begin the painful task of blow drying my long, dark, tangled tresses. Once dry I

  pull my hair up into a tight ponytail showing off  the silky, carmel skin of my swan like neck.

Adding a smoky eye and a pouty light pink lip I rub his favorite scent "the one that makes him growl

 and grow hard when he hugs me" into my sun kissed skin.

Images of his palm grinding on my swollen clit while he finger fucks my tight wet pussy, whispering the dirtiest shit I ever thought about hearing in my ear, assaults my mind as I slide a pair of white boy shorts up my plump, caramel colored heart shaped bum.

With a sigh I take in a deep shaky breath, and pull a tight white baby tee with a picture of Fred Sanford on the front, caption reading, "Ya Big Dummy" written in red, over my head fitting tightly to my perky breast. I then slip on a pair of white footies red balls in the back and all to complete my version of the innocent girl next door movie night look.

Winking at myself in the mirror I call for my dog Miles to come eat as I make my way into the kitchen, with 30 minutes to burn before he gets here.

On my way to the kitchen I stop off in the living room pausing at the stereo, switching it on to an all blues radio station playing the live version of Damn Right, I've got the blues by Buddy Guy.

Swaying to Buddy I open the freezer to check on the new rare blood blended sorbet I picked up for him to try out. I found out about the sorbet while skimming through articles in the "Vampire's Taste" section of my favorite Food and Wine Magazine, the article saying that it was sweet mix of different rare blood lines whipped into a mouth watering sorbet that is sure to impress any Vampires sensitive pallet. Thinking to myself... if he likes it maybe he can serve it at the club... something new  for the vampire cliental.

Closing the freezer I open the fridge

" hummm I should hide the royalty blend to make him think I didn't get it"

Chuckling at that thought I pull out a few chicken breasts to grill for Miles and I, my premixed salad, ranch dressing and a Sam's Summer Ale, snagging a few grapes before I close the refrigerator door.

After grilling up the chicken breast I cut it up in small chunks adding some in with Miles's gibble while he runs around my feet barking his little head off wagging his tail while waiting on his dinner.

Just as I'm mixing my salad I hear what I have so lovingly deemed as his theme song ring out

"You're a heartbreaker...
Dream maker, love taker
Don't you mess around with me!
You're a heartbreaker...
Dream maker, love taker
Don't you mess around - no no no"

To let me know I just received a text from him...

chuckling at my on joke I scroll down to find his message.

From Sinz to Cyn... parking open the door brat ;)

From Cyn to Sinz... bite me :K

As I'm hitting send my doorbell starts ringing off the hook along with him pounding on my front door, grumbling for fuck sakes under my breath I run to the door with miles hot on my heels running and jumping around while yipp, yapping his lil head off.

I sling the front door open with the intent to threaten him with his life if he doesn't cut the shit.

But the sight before me stops me in my tracks... jaw on the floor and most likely drool running down my chin. There he stands all 6 foot 3 inches of Native American Vampire God. Silky raven locks frame the face of an angel hitting broad shoulders incased in a tight black wife beater that flows down his perfectly sculpted six pack and stops at the top of his platinum and black Sinz belt buckle with black fitted jeans that stretch over long thick legs and world class ass, ending in a pair of black cowboy boots, silver spurs and all.

"Can you say mouth watering".

   He smirks at me, winks and pulls me into a tight bone crushing hug as B.B. Kings, Mean ol World plays in the background. I feel the rumble in his chest as he chuckles and ask in that deep silken voice of his

"Has my little one missed me?"

 Before kissing the top of my head and closing the door behind him with his boot clad foot.

I tremble in his arms inhaling his scent of calming sandal wood and sexy man, as I shake my head yes while my panties get moist as he runs his nose up my neck to my ear and growls,

 "yes growls"

 "MMMM you little minx you look and smell delicious tonight, is this all for me"?

Giggling I bite his chin, smile coyly and wink at him while poking him in the side as I try to tamp down the lust that's flowing through my body. He places me back on my feet and nips at my leg as he reaches for Miles, who is now dancing around in circles on his Hine legs. He stands after scooping the yapping Maltese up in his arms, tussling his hair and pulling the little dog into his massive chest as if he was holding a football.

I grasp his free had while looking him straight in his eyes, lifting his fingers to my lips pressing a soft kiss into them, pulling two fingers into my wet mouth swirling my tongue around them as I slowly pull them free from the soft suction of my plum lips with a pop . He growls and I shutter biting my bottom lip to keep the moan building in my throat from escaping.

In the blink of an eye he has Miles safely back on the ground scampering away from us, running back into the kitchen to enjoy is not so forgotten bowl of grilled chicken breast and gibble, and me pend against the wall nipping and kissing my neck as he inhales my scent, and his hands reacquainting themselves

with my topography

 In a strain voice he whispers in my ear ..."Wet for me already lover", as he grinds his hardening length into my thigh while running a few fingers up the crease of my weeping center.

"Should... I... fuck...you ...right now?"

He hisses into my ear, his cool breath fanning over my heated flesh leaving a rush of goose bumps prickling my skin in its wake. 

"Ripping your little shorts off... and fucking you and my...tight pussy senseless against this wall."

 My bottom lip quivers as the moan I have been holding back burst from my lips. Skimming

 my small hand up his massive chest peering up at him through long lashes biting my bottom lip, my fingers softly grazing his scalp as they run through the soft hair at the nape of his neck, grasping it softly I rise on my tippy toes to meet his lips in a mind numbing kiss. Heat flares through my system as my resolve slips and I give in to the overwhelming feelings of lust and yearning and let this man do as he pleases with me. Rolling my hips to meet his fingers stroke by stroke desperate to feel more friction,

as he softly caresses my pussy lips through my little white shorts.

He brakes the heated kiss pulling back to look into my hazel almond shaped, lidded, lust filled eyes and chuckles,

I whimper as his long fingers move from my core to rest on my chin so he can pull my eyes yup to meet his and in a gruff voice he whispers not yet my pet... placing a light kiss between my netted brows.

With my mind racing, screaming "get him back here NOW" I take a few short breaths to try and reel my libido back in... running my fingers over my hair, straighten out my top, I smile up at him when I'm ready to move .

   Backing away from me he tugs on my hand pulling me away from the wall headed for the kitchen saying that he smells I have cooked my dinner, that I need to eat and if I have been taking the vitamins he gave me to take so I stay strong and healthy for him. By the time we make it to the kitchen I have somewhat regained my composure and tamped my libido the fuck back down.

Walking over to the fridge I point to a chair for him to take across from my plate. He takes the seat turning it to face the fridge while streching his long legs out in front of him so he can watch my every move. I peer into the fridge slightly bent at the knees so my bum is poking out a bit knowing in the back of my mind that I'm playing with fire, breathing in the crisp air of the fridge, eyes searching for my bag of grapes when a low throaty growl rumbles from be hide me. Looking over my shoulder I find him staring daggers into my ass, fangs down and his cock straining against the crotch of his jeans.

Clearing my throat I get him to revert his gaze and look me in the eyes, I ask him if he would care for a blood. Licking his lips while showing fang he answers yes but, that he would prefer if it were fresh from the tap. With a wicked grin forming on my lips. I wink at him before turning and reaching into the fridge and pull out a bottle of Royalty  

Blend A-B negative blood and turn to do a presentation of the blood that would make Keekee Shepherd from the show,

It's show time at the Apollo proud.

Clicking his fangs back up he smirks at me while nodding his head yes.

Putting a little more sway in my hips after grabbing another Sam's Summer Ale and a few more grapes I walk over to the microwave while popping the cap off of the bottle of blood. Setting the nooker for 45 seconds to warm the blood to the perfect temp of 98.6 degrees.

Strumming my fingers along to Lightning Hospkins" Watch my fingers", on the counter while waiting for the blood to heat I start a light conversation with him about how his night has gone so far. After pulling the blood out of the nooker I pop the top back on shake it up to make sure it's the same temp throughout the bottle.

I place the blood in front of him as he turns his seat to face me before gracefully taking my own and digging in.

He reaches out to the grab hold of the bottle of warm blood and our fingers touch for a brief second and I feel an eclectic spark run up my arm and straight to my core wetting my already soaked panties even more.

Clearing my throat, I rub my thighs together to stop my naughty pussy from throbbing so I can get through my meal without jumping him right here and now.  

Once I have my pussy somewhat back under control I raise my bottle of Sam up in a toast and clink bottles with him. He takes a deep swig of blood, as take the first bite of my dinner and hum a happy little tune of delight as the seasoning of the grilled chicken breast and the crispness of the lettuce come together and dance a wonderful dance that is a delight to my taste buds.

Sitting back in his chair as he places his bottle of blood back on the table he begins asking me about my day and we laps into a comfortable conversation about a little bit of everything while listening to the Blues and finishing our meals.

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading please review and let me know what you think...cynn333