[Reviews - 130] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Emery Harris has her hands full running the Beckenbach family for the past 7 years and she's loved every minute of it. So throwing the surprise 35th anniversary party for her employers is hardly a chore. But rather than worrying about the guests and the band, Emery finds herself fretting about the arrival of the prodical son. For the first time in 3 years Nick Beckenbach will be stateside. As much as Em has tried to convince herself that she's moved past her feelings for him, she can't be sure until this weekend is over. But there is more than just her feelings for Nick to contend with. One thing is for sure, the party won't be the only surprise this weekend.


Rated: Most Ages
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: General
Genre: Family
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 10325 Read: 41281
Published: 26/04/11 Updated: 29/05/11

1. Chapter 1 by Jamey_St_Peters [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1035 words)

Well here we go... as usual this is from the mind of one Jamey St. Peters. I own these characters and not much else. If you'd like to support this artist, send Dr. Pepper and Taco Bell to fuel even more ceativity. Otherwise, enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by Jamey_St_Peters [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1411 words)

I wanted to thank everyone for their reviews. They are so amazing in helping me focus and motivate myself to move along. It took me a while to find where I wanted to go, but here's my latest installment. I hope you enjoy and thanks again!

3. Chapter 3 by Jamey_St_Peters [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1202 words)

I am so sorry that this took so long to write itself. There are a million things going on in my head and most of them are not about what I want them to be about at all. That being said, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

4. Chapter 4 by Jamey_St_Peters [Reviews - 0] (1443 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Jamey_St_Peters [Reviews - 0] (1193 words)

So I'm sick. Stupid allergies and sinuses. It makes it easier to think of stuff cos all I can do is lay around, but hard to actually do any work because my abilities to stay upright are crazy taxed. But onward we go!

6. Chapter 6 by Jamey_St_Peters [Reviews - 0] (1169 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Jamey_St_Peters [Reviews - 0] (1249 words)

Again thank you thank you thank you for the comments. I appreciate you guys for reading what I write period, let alone giving me feedback. So the story goes on...

8. Chapter 8 by Jamey_St_Peters [Reviews - 0] (1160 words)

The end is nigh

9. Chapter 9 by Jamey_St_Peters [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (463 words)