Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Napiera Groves(I think her last name is different now) is the Bonnie I was thinking of when I wrote this. No offense to the actress who portrays Bonnie now.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Disclaimer: Adult situations and Language. I own nothing.

BACKSTORY:

Oakdale would never be the same for Bonnie McKechnie, the recently divorced daughter of Jessica Griffin-Harris and Duncan McKechnie, when a new threat came to town. Someone who was working in James Stenbeck’s stead until the master criminal could return and ease back into his empire without the police looking over his shoulder.

And that threat came in the form Llandview’s RJ Gannon.

Although Jessica’s prosecutorial days with the Oakdale D.A.’s office were over, she received a call from friends concerning the comatose Evangeline Williamson and got an earful about just what RJ Gannon was all about. Jessica turned the information over to Margo Hughes and her nephew, Dallas Griffin.

But when Bonnie has a run in with RJ at the Oakdale Country Club, he makes her shit list too.

But Bonnie doesn’t make RJ’s. He is instantly attracted to the young lawyer and asks her out repeatedly only to be rebuffed.

Then James Stenbeck returns and this time Margo, Dallas, Paul Ryan and the many residents of Oakdale that have been victimized by the elegant psychopath, have decided that they must put him away once and for all. Margo, noting RJ’s attraction to Bonnie, asks her to help and go out with him to find out information. Dallas, Jessica and Ben are aghast but Bonnie wants to do it, if for no other reason, to run Stenbeck and RJ out of town.

But something unexpected happens. Bonnie finds herself caught up in a spell of passion RJ casts upon her one day. And the young McKechnie heiress is forced to realize that it might just be RJ Gannon who sends forth that same spell upon her heart....

****

Now that he had returned to Oakdale, one of the first things James Stenbeck did was kick his ungrateful son, Paul, and his new wife, Meg, out of his Fairwinds mansion. He leaned back into his leather chair and sighed. Now...if only Barbara would join him here. He was about to pick up the phone and call her, knowing she would probably hang up, when RJ Gannon walked into the room. James hung up and regarded the man that had made sure that his money, and the plans he had for this trifling town, had finally fallen into place.

RJ unbuttoned his jacket and sat down, uninvited, in a chair nearby. James stood up and leaned against his desk.

“Only one more day now.”

RJ smiled wanly. He liked James...well enough. He had dealt with the man in the past and when things got a little too hot in Llandview, James offered him a temporary position with him. It worked out well. He could lay low in Oakdale until the District Attorney in Llandview, that also happened to be his brother, Hank, finished his umpteenth investigation of him.

But...James was a bit...well...crazier than he was comfortable in dealing with. Mind you, he didn’t have any problem with what he had been asked to do. Scratch that, he had a BIG problem with it. But at this point there was nothing else to be done about it.

“The free samples have been mailed out?” James asked.

“They have. The women on your list will get the free perfume. The men will get the free cologne. And when they spray it on themselves, they will...what exactly?” RJ asked, his tone bordering on sharp. James noted this.

“Mr. Gannon, do I take it my plans bother you?”

“I don’t like chemical warfare, Stenbeck. I mean your plans sound slightly fucked up, to tell the truth. I mean what’s going to happen to these people? Will they die? Will they get some sort of leprosy? What?”

James walked up to him.

“Just know that if this is traced back to me, you’re in it too. Now, let’s change the subject. How is the lovely Ms. McKechnie?”

RJ stood up and walked over to the bar to make himself a drink. His dreads were in a ponytail.

“Fine. Though she’s a bit hesitant to get into anything serious. Because of her divorce. I can understand that.”

James smirked.

“Is that what she told you?”

RJ sipped his drink, then turned around. Working for James had been much better, when he was hiding out!

“Speak up, James. What new information do you have for me?”

James shrugged.

“I just think it’s odd that she was willing to be intimate with Holden and Brad Snyder, fresh off the train, so to speak, but she’s holding out on you. Now that I think about it, she may have even slept with my son, Paul...”

RJ’s eyes narrowed. But he kept his cool. He had to remember who and what he was dealing with.

“Bonnie told me she just went out on a few dates, that’s it.”

“It was more than a few dates, RJ,” James lied, “I can’t believe you’d be that gullible.”

RJ finished his drink and set down the glass, trying very hard not to slam it.

“I have to finish our plans. Excuse me.”

“Actually, we’re not through, RJ. Now I know that you don’t care for my interference in your personal life. And I hate to do it. But what we have going here has to be protected.”

“Meaning?” RJ asked impatiently.

“Meaning didn’t you find it strange that a woman that would not give you the time of day before, suddenly is eager to spend with time with you...sans the sex, of course...”

“Bonnie has been hurt.” RJ said firmly. “She just wants to take things slow.”

“She wants to take things slow long enough to get you to talk. I have it on good authority that the lovely Ms. McKechnie is working with her cousin and my former mistress, Margo Hughes, to cause trouble.” James said quietly. RJ didn’t even blink.

“And this good authority is?”

James walked over to a drawer, opened it and pulled out a DVD in a case. He tossed it to him.

“I have secret cameras in the police station. Enjoy. Then take care of business.” James said, saluting him and walking out of the room. RJ opened the DVD and stared at it for a long while. God help him, Evangeline came to mind.

He then walked over to a DVD player and put it in.

OAKDALE POLICE RECORDING

Bonnie McKechnie walked over to her cousin, Dallas Griffin’s desk and touched his shoulder. She was wearing a coral colored sleeveless frill blouse with black slacks. Her hair was long and sleek. She looked good, something that Dallas had known RJ had probably thought as well.

Bonnie had just been out on yet another date with him. Dallas would be lying if he said he wasn’t unnerved. He stood up.

“Well?”

Bonnie shrugged.

“Well what?”

“How did things go?”

Bonnie sighed.

“We spent a day on the Stenbeck yacht, minus Stenbeck, thank God! Other than that, it was fine.”

“So...did you see anything? Any paperwork? Anything that could tell us what Stenbeck’s plans are here?”

Bonnie folded her arms.

“RJ is not a stupid man. He’s not going to leave ‘paperwork’ around nor is he going to just suddenly spill his guts about Stenbeck’s business.”

Dallas looked her hard in the eye.

“Then maybe it’s time we ended this.”

Bonnie stared back.

“What? Are you implying that I’m not trying here? Hey, I offered to help Margo and you out! I’m doing the best I can!”

But Dallas didn’t believe that. He had worked undercover himself a few times. And if the person you were supposed to be pumping for info, was good looking or attractive in anyway, sometimes the line between work and play got crossed. He touched his cousin’s arm.

“You haven’t slept with him, have you? Lord, Bonnie, please don’t tell me you have!”

Bonnie swatted his shoulder!

“No! I wouldn’t do something like that and not with a man like RJ Gannon, okay? I’ve fended him off. I’ve told him I was still heartbroken over Isaac...which is true.” Bonnie said, just as Margo walked up.

“Dallas, I need that report on that department store arson fire.”

Dallas nodded to Margo and walked down a hallway, seemingly disappearing into the recesses of the station. Margo folded her arms.

“I overheard some of that. What’s really going on, Bonnie? You know Jessica and Ben are scared to death for you.”

“Well there’s no need to be, really. I just haven’t spent enough time with RJ yet for him to trust me. You know how these things work. I don’t know why everyone thinks he was going to tell me anything about himself or Stenbeck, after only two weeks.”

Margo nodded.

“He is a very dangerous man. His rap sheet reads like a phone book.”

“I know.” Bonnie said, smiling wanly.

“Bonnie...I know you’re vulnerable. Just be careful of him. Don’t get into something you can’t get out of. The minute that even comes close to happening, we find another way to take Stenbeck down.”

Bonnie nodded again.

“I do hear you, Margo. I’ve been very careful. But...”

Margo looked around.

“But what?” she asked.

“God, Margo, there was this incident the other day. RJ invited me over to Fairwinds, which creeps me out enough. Anyway we went swimming and I was in the poolhouse changing into a bikini and...”

“And what?” Margo prodded gently.

“I didn’t hear RJ. I was topless, about to tie on my bikini top when his hands covered my....well...he said he would ‘help me’ with the bikini top.”

Margo peered at her.

“I take it you didn’t slap him or anything.”

“No. And to be honest...I didn’t hate it, either. I think I’m just lonely. Isaac is on my mind more than ever. Look, I’ll be fine. I’m going to just re-double my efforts to find something you can use.”

Margo looked at Bonnie uneasily.

“Time is running out. But I would rather deal with whatever Stenbeck has planned, head on, than watch you end up being RJ Gannon’s bed partner. No good could come of it.”

“I know. And it won’t happen.” Bonnie said, hugging Margo. She then let go of her, telling her she had to go.

END OF DVD

RJ removed the DVD, grinning all the while. He set the DVD down on the desk and pulled it out his phone.

He called Bonnie over for another date at Fairwinds. When he hung up, RJ wondered why James had showed him this particular DVD? It only confirmed that there was indeed something between himself and Bonnie. And RJ intended to prove that to the woman herself, today.

****

Bonnie stood in the Stenbeck stables at Fairwinds and reached out to pet the white Abyssinian mare that Stenbeck had purchased for a cool 1 million dollars.

“This lovely lady is six years old and is about 19.3 hands high,” RJ said. “I know you said you used to ride when you lived with your father.”

Bonnie nodded, letting go of the mare. She scarcely noticed that RJ had placed an almost protective arm around her waist. She was wearing a halter dress made from a tie dye pattern of teal and brown. Her hair hung down her back.

RJ thought she looked enchanting. And he couldn’t wait to make love to her today.

And he intended to do that.

“Would you like to ride her?” RJ asked, as they turned away and began walking through the stables, his arm around her waist tightening. Bonnie stopped and faced him.

“You want me to ride one of James Stenbeck’s prized horses? Thanks but no thanks, I don’t want to get killed.”

“Now, now, Ms. Bonnie. The idea that James Stenbeck is some kind of crazed killer is an urban legend.”

That comment caused Bonnie to smile. It was the first time she was consciously aware that now both of RJ’s hands were spanning her waist. She began to feel slightly warm.

“Really,” she replied, trying to hide how his touch affected her, “well that’s not what I’ve heard or seen. Sorry, but I was here when he kidnapped three women and turned them into old women.” she said, removing his hands from her body. Just the memory of that time seemed to bring her back to reality. Bonnie remembered just WHO she was really dealing with.

“Bonnie, I’m sorry. Were any of your loved ones hurt?”

Bonnie’s eyes sought RJ’s. He had sounded so sincere just now.

“No...not during that time. But Stenbeck is responsible for bringing a man to this town that raped my mother. Look...can we talk about something else?”

RJ nodded, wrapped an arm around Bonnie’s waist again and kissed her soft, bare shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Bonnie. Of course. But I think a ride might help, okay?

Bonnie bit her lip. His gentle moments unnerved her. But she put up with it, just as she endured his arm around her waist, as if she were a possession of his.

She also told herself that she didn’t feel safe being in his arms this way. She forced herself to shake off any attraction she felt for him at all. The man was a criminal. She missed Isaac. She had been disappointed when things didn’t work out between Holden and herself, then Brad.

It wasn’t that she might like RJ Gannon one little bit, despite herself.

****

Bonnie did indeed get on James Stenbeck’s prized white Abyssinian mare. But what really surprised her was RJ’s riding skill as well.

RJ was riding just a Sorrel AQHA Mare, and ceded the more expensive horse to her. For a man that on paper, seemed nothing more than some common, street thug, RJ Gannon had an elegance and eloquence to him that gave him more charm than the law allowed. Bonnie could not help but wonder how a man such as this ended up with such a bad reputation? Margo had told her that RJ’s older brother was the D.A. of Llandview. How had two brothers turned out so differently? RJ had also mentioned a granddaughter. There were times when Bonnie could clearly see some humanity in him. Why didn’t he try to lead a better life?

Bonnie shook off her thoughts as the wind whipped her hair around. It was none of her concern. Before she left the premises today, she would try and steer RJ through that front sitting room. James might have some papers or something on his desk in there.

They stopped the horses by a stream on the property and Bonnie managed to get off quite nicely, dress and all. RJ stared at her for a moment, then stared up at the sun.

“Whew! It’s hot! Don’t you think it’s hot, Ms. McKechnie?”

Bonnie dragged her eyes off of her horse and smiled at RJ. The horses were really gulping back water.

“Yes, I suppose.”

Then RJ began removing his clothing. Bonnie took a step back.

“What are you doing?” she asked between clenched teeth. Bonnie suddenly took note of the fact that this stream was very out of the way.

“I’m going to take a swim.” RJ answered.

“Uh, yes, but...”

“But what? Come on! I’m only talking about a little skinny dipping. It’s not like you’ve never been naked before out in the elements...I seem to recall hearing about a ‘public nudity’ charge filed against you once.” RJ grinned, removing everything including his riding boots.

Bonnie could not stop staring at him. She couldn’t even if she wanted to. RJ Gannon had a tapered, muscular chest, flat stomach and a cock that looked as if when it was ‘at attention’ was the size of a piece of firewood or something!

She didn’t need to see that. Bonnie turned away slightly, then turned back when RJ splashed into the water! He swam out aways then waved to her!

“Come on in! Don’t be shy! I know you’re not shy! Come on, Bonnie...”

Bonnie sighed. No, she wasn’t shy. And in a sly way, she wanted Mr. Gannon to see what he would never have.

RJ treaded water and watched Bonnie reveal full, bobbing breasts that bounced even when she stood still. About the only thing underneath that pretty dress she had been wearing, was underwear. Bonnie then bent down to remove her shoes, set the whole pile near RJ’s clothes and waded in until her feet were no longer touching the bottom.

“This is nice, isn’t it?” RJ asked. Bonnie nodded, about as much as she could.

“It is.” she admitted.

“So...tell me, when were you going to tell me you were working for the police?”

Bonnie hadn’t thought she heard the question right.

“Pardon me?”

“You heard me. You heard me just right, Ms. McKechnie. You’re working for the police to try and ensnare Stenbeck and myself in some trap. But you didn’t expect to like me, did you? And you didn’t expect to want me either?”

Bonnie turned and swam to shore. She didn’t care how naked she was when she jumped out of that water! RJ was on her heels, feeling his cock harden up at the sight of the water dripping off of her nude body. Bonnie half turned, saw that he was already out of the water, reached down to scoop her clothes up and jumped on her horse!

She would change in the stables and leave Fairwinds...if RJ let her leave alive.

Bonnie began racing the horse like a wild banshee, through some woods and across a grassy field, her destination the stables. The property was private so she didn’t have much worry of that many people seeing her unclothed on a horse. And she couldn’t worry about it now. Better a few people see her now than many during an open casket funeral!

The sound of another horse whinnying pulled her out of her thoughts, and Bonnie looked behind her and saw RJ racing up behind her. Bonnie tried to force her horse to go faster, dropping her clothing pile while doing so.

Bonnie screamed as RJ caught up with her, thinking he was going to do... what she didn’t know! He hadn’t had a gun or anything....but what was he planning on doing to her? Her racing off on her horse was as good as an admission of guilt.

RJ stopped her horse when he pulled along side of hers. Then, with strength and agility that surprised Bonnie, he pulled her off of her horse and onto his and set her in front of him.

But instead of placing her directly onto the saddle, RJ Gannon stuffed the gently reared Bonnie McKechnie onto his rigid cock, something he had been longing to do since the first time he laid eyes on her at the country club.

Bonnie herself, could not believe it when RJ’s dick slammed into her cunt walls! RJ then began to make his horse trot. Bonnie, livid beyond reason, writhed and twisted, trying to claw back at him!

“LET ME GO! DAMN YOU! LET ME GO!” Bonnie screamed wildly, before RJ grabbed the back of her head with one hand, his hands entangled in her hair and forced her into a bruising kiss. Bonnie managed to twist away from his lips, but that just caused him to wrap a muscular forearm over her breasts to keep them still, since their bouncing overlapped onto his arm in an almost excited manner.

RJ made the horse trot faster, causing Bonnie to bob up and down, side to side...every which way possible on his cock....depending on which way RJ decided to ride the horse. And after each bounce, Bonnie took in more and more dick, her ass banging down hard against his balls that were filled with a potent liquid fire.

It was not long before Bonnie’s anger gave way to ardent, blazing excitement and she gave in to this new, sudden wild passion that she had never known with Isaac or any other man. RJ leaned them forward and forced their horse to gallop hard back into the woods and back to that stream. All the way there, RJ’s cock was thrusting inside of Bonnie like a drum automatically pounding and her cries of pleasure echoed throughout the woods....

****

Neither RJ nor Bonnie, if asked, would be able to answer how they got off that horse, still enjoined and managed to continue their lovemaking in the grass by the stream. It was dusk now, and RJ was lying on his side, propped up on one elbow with one leg entwined with Bonnie’s. His need for her had almost been ferocious. And as he bent his head forward to kiss her shoulder, RJ knew that this would not...could not, be the last time they made love.

Bonnie was pretending to be asleep. The delicious feel of RJ’s cock, so large that it felt as if it had trailed up into her stomach, was still firmly wedged within her. She felt safe...sated.

And yet the problem was that she couldn’t afford to feel this way. Not about this man. Bonnie felt RJ’s press another kiss to her bare shoulder. A few of his dreads that had come loose tickled her back, along with his woolly chest hair.

“Stenbeck knows, Bonnie.” RJ said in a low voice. ”Or at least he thinks he knows.”

“Meaning?” Bonnie asked softly, ending her sleep ruse. She did not even turn her head to look back at him.

“Meaning once he knows that we’ve made love...he’ll think...no, he’ll know, that you’re mine.”

“Meaning?” Bonnie asked again, not as softly this time.

“Meaning you would never betray me. Meaning he doesn’t have to think about killing you.” RJ said in a voice so full of conviction that it scared her. What the hell was she doing?! What had she done? She was still in danger if not from RJ then Stenbeck! No! No, she had to get up and leave this place and RJ and....

As if RJ knew what she was thinking, Bonnie felt his dick grow even larger inside of her! Bonnie took a quivering breath.

“Bonnie? Tell me you’re mine. Tell me. Tell me and Stenbeck never touches you.”

Bonnie turned gingerly and looked into RJ Gannon’s eyes.

“And if I don’t?” she asked softly.

His answer was to almost smother her lips with his with a hungry yet brutal kiss. That said it all.

Meanwhile, among the clothes and items Bonnie had dropped on that grassy plain, was her purse. Inside, her cellphone rang.

It was Margo. It had been hours since anyone had heard from Bonnie.

 

TBC