Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I sometimes wonder about the value of marriage. Is it like money? Money is only good as long as someone will give you something in return for it. I wish that after ten years of marriage that I had an answer. I know the answer would be a big seller and then I would have all the money I ever need.

I digress; this story is not about money, but about how I took a chance to open up my world to new pleasures. Before I get farther into the story it seems I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Stacey.

You see my husband and I were more than a bit stale as far as the sex department. It actually was to the point to where he got to cum but I never had a chance. I would jack him off then he would go to sleep which was no fun for me at all. It was another freaking chore to be honest. It was one of those things unspoken agreements. He actually thought I didn't like sex. He had no idea I was a wild horny woman...though mostly in my head.

I had decided a few years back that I was bisexual. I figured it out over the years because I was as easily turned on by perky breasts as I was by a handsome male face. I accepted that about myself, though until now I have never revealed it to anyone. I actually have found out a lot about myself over the last few years but that is neither here nor there just a fact.

My favorite fantasy is about watching a woman push a huge pink dildo in her snatch. I love that thought, it always makes me soaking wet. The more she is enjoying it the more I just want to watch. I even have used that fantasy the few times that I tried to have sex with my husband.

I decided we needed a big change to turn up the heat in the bedroom and maybe in our lives. I am a believer that one step in any direction can make a difference in other areas. For example: my finding out I was bisexual help me to see gay people differently. It was a chain reaction.

My desire to have a threesome took me online to find someone who would have the most interest in being my husband and myself. It turns out there are all kinds of places and groups involved in swinging, couple swapping, women swapping and the like. I was surprised there were so many options.

It took me days to go through all the sites. I wanted a middle aged woman with perky full tits. I didn't care if she was Black, White, Asian or otherwise. Yes, I am a tit girl. I like them full and perky I don't care if they are real or not I just know I would like an over flowing hand full to play with and suck.

I finally found three different women to interview. The one woman had seemed shy online and she was soft spoken on the phone. She was a divorcee named Anna. I made the appointment to meet with her first because she seemed the most promising.

My husband had no idea what I was up to but I had been meeting with a friend for a while in the mornings for coffee so to him it was all the same. He didn't care where I went or what I did as long as the car was back in time for him to use for work.
I chose to go an unfamiliar location with the intention that I wouldn't see anyone that I knew. I walked in to find that Anna was already in the coffee shop. She was average height with flaming red hair on the picture I had seen which made it easy to find her at the café.
I stopped to order a coffee about the time she turned around to look for me. I gave a slight wave; she nodded in return then turned back around to wait.
I am a person who likes the smell of coffee more than the actual taste of coffee. I stopped again to add copious amounts of cream and sugar to my beverage before going to sit down.

“Hi! I'm Stacey,” I said as I reached out my chestnut colored hand across the table to take her creamy tan one.
She looked Hispanic on closer inspection. What I liked about her outfit was that she wore a buttoned front top that was almost totally sheer under her cardigan sweater. She smiled at me after I sat down. She knew that perky tits were a requirement to spend time with me

No one was sitting in the area of the coffee shop near us, luckily. She unbuttoned her shirt and moved back her bra to show me the smooth round
breast. I tried to be calm but it was perfect. I know I sound obsessed but sometimes...well, I’m not sure how to explain it. You just like what you like. After a few seconds she looked up at me. I nodded, took a few sips of my coffee then crossed my legs. She disappeared into the rest room.

I was new to the whole “being with women” situation I wandered if she only had to go do her business and not that she wanted me to join her. I chewed on my lip as I recalled that one beautiful tit in my head. I smiled to myself I knew she had a matching one under that sheer blouse.

The restroom wasn't far from the table and it was set in a corridor. I happened to turn in that direction to find she was standing there looking at me. I thought something was wrong. I am so naïve at times! I walked toward her with concern on my face.
“Are you okay?” I asked.
She smiled before she pulled me into the bathroom with her. She pushed me against the door then kissed me hard on the mouth. She had undone the buttons on her top. I was suddenly enlightened as I reached for those perky breasts. They were on full show for me. I caressed them and looked at her face after she pulled away.
My mission was to find someone for both my husband and myself not to just get off with anyone. I pulled myself together.
“I think we may have had a miscommunication.”
She shrugged, “Well, if you don't like how I work with you, then how is your husband going to know that you like me?”
She had a point about that issue.

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but not here this isn't the type of situation I want,” I insisted, as I watched her face crumble while she pulled her clothes back on.
I felt sorry for her as I reached for the toilet paper roll to hand her a tissue then caressed her arm. She seemed overly emotional like she was one big nerve ending. I was looking for a new adventure not someone needy. I let her down easily.
“Let's finish our coffee okay?”
She shook her head. She was embarrassed, I'm sure.
“We can go shopping or something I don’t have many friend in the area,” I said cheerily.
She seemed to perk up at my suggestion. I would definitely have to make sure my other two potential friends knew what I wanted to the tee

The second person I met, Bridget, was a bit more on the dyke side then I knew my husband would ever accept. She was definitely more male than female. She had a swagger and overly short hair but she did have some killer dimples and nice tits. She was luckily, amiable about the situation and we hugged as she left our appointment. I could only shake my head as I considered my last option was going to meet me at my house. What had I been thinking?
Two nights later at ten o'clock I steadied myself before I looked out the peep hole at my house. I couldn't see much, other than a pair of blue eyes.
I opened the door after a long exhale, “Hey Tanya, come in.” I said.

She smiled as she looked me up and down. I wore shorts and a tee shirt on my slight frame. My dark hair was long around my shoulders and I was barefooted showing off my purple toenails.
Tania on the other hand was slightly taller than me with long Blonde hair and those perky tits where swathed in a tight Snoopy tee shirt. She wore short shorts with flip flops and had to be at least forty though she had no makeup on. I guess the word for her was natural beauty. I let out a sigh of relief.
“Hi, so nice to meet you,” Tanya said as I moved for her to come in.
She took off her shoes near the mat where the rest of the discarded shoes resided. I thought that was a good sign of her being comfortable, as well as confident, that she would be here for a while.
I offered her a seat as well as a drink.
“Yes, wine would be nice,” she said, before I went to gather the drinks.
I returned to find her looking at our photographs on the wall. She stood in front of the portrait of me and my husband.

“You two make a nice couple,” she said.
“Thanks,” I answered before I handed her the glass and she followed me to the sofa.
We sat drinking the wine for long minutes in silence. Something about the quiet told me everything. She was calm, not in a hurry to do anything but enjoy the moment and that was a big plus.
“Have you done this kind of thing before? I mean threesomes?”
She nodded, “I did a couple times in college with my roommates. It was a blast,” she said before she paused. “After my divorce I decided I would take each day as it came, you know? I would go to work and not be in a hurry to find a new man. My daughter is a pre-teen, so I try to be a good example for her. It's funny she thinks I’m gay because so far I have only hung around my women friends since the divorce.

The entire time she spoke I could only watch her. Did I actually find someone who was going to work out? She had the tits and the attitude; it took everything inside of me to keep from jumping her as I watched her from the other end of the sofa.
She must have noticed because she laughed softly and I returned mentally from my thoughts.
“You okay over there,” she asked.
I smiled at her, “I'm fine, do you want something to eat? My husband won't be here for a while.”

Tanya moved closer to me then leaned down to kiss my surprised lips. It took only seconds until I was lost in the softness of her suppleness.
The next thing I knew I was straddling her lap with her hands up the back of my tee shirt. I know it might seem like I was doing what I had told Anna I didn't want with her but this was different. I pulled away from her lips only long enough to see that she wanted more. I leaned in for the kiss but also reached for those full tits. She sighed in my mouth. It turns out she liked them to be touched as much as I enjoyed the touching them.

I am a witness to the phenomena of time flying. It seemed like only moments that we kissed and caressed on the sofa but it was over a half hour later before we pulled away again to take off our clothes.

I took her hand to lead her to the bedroom, where we fell onto the bed with laughter. She straddled me this time which gave me full access to those firm beautiful tits. I was in heaven as we went back to kissing.
I finally flipped her over so I could suck the pebbled nipples that had held my attention for so long. She moaned as I switched tits then moved my hand between her legs. She was as wet as I felt in between my own legs. I laughed as I found myself on my back again.
“I think I am getting dizzy,” I said with a smile.
“You’ll be fine,” she replied playfully before she pushed her mouth onto my pussy.
I sighed contentedly and almost purred like a cat. She was right - I was more than fine; I was elated.
We were in the same position when I heard the door open in the front part of the house. I felt like I was having an out of body experience so I ignored the sound because at that moment I didn't care
Tanya didn’t stop or even hesitate so she either didn’t hear or wasn’t concerned any more than I.

I could tell the moment that my husband stood at the door. He didn't make a sound but he just watched. I didn’t see any of this I just knew him in my very light headed state it was almost a spiritual experience.
who had exchanged her mouth for her fingers a few seconds before turned to face him.
“Hi you must be Hank, don't just stand there Stacey said you like back-end banging the best. The condom and the lube are by the bed,” she said as she looked at him.

The next sound I heard was the gentle thud of his pants hitting the floor. A minute later he was on the bed. I finally opened my eyes and saw him behind Tanya as he slid his condom covered cock into her ass. He had obviously used the lube because I could tell there was no resistance from her or him.

He smiled at me as I watched him but she kept pushing her finger in my slick hole while she licked my clit. We were back in rhythm a second later. We worked together on the pleasure we enjoyed. I came first with a howl of approval then a laugh as the waves over took me, my eyes rolled back in my head. Hank pulled out of Tanya’s tight hole after he came. “This was a nice surprise he said as he squeezed Tanya’s ass then went to clean up in the shower before I moved to get behind her to fondle her breasts then move my hands down between her legs to get her off. Tanya had been a good sport it was only fair she had her turn to cum too.

She humped my hand in earnest then came almost right away. We both fell on the bed in a fit of giggles like to naughty college coeds. It occurred to us after a minute that we should join Hank in the shower to play for a bit longer.

Hank grinned ear to ear when we opened the shower curtain to find him washing his cock. His green eyes were alit with mischief. He grabbed me in for a kiss while Tanya got behind him to grab him from behind. She moved her hands over her soapy chest and he backed into her while he pulled me in closer to stroke my ass. We played a bit more before washing off to go to sleep.

It turned out my idea for a threesome turned into a great adventure for all three of us. It's been six months and so far we meet up once or twice a month with Tanya. We are still enjoying her and she seems happy with us too.

At times, now get this, Hank and I actually have sex together. It’s no longer like the old days when he only got to cum; now we actually have real intercourse. I believe the turning point was when he saw that I had a real desire to do anything to make things more sexual for our lives. Yes finally a real sex life for us after all these years. He STILL thanks me for my boldness and initiative as far as finding someone to have sex with us.

The End