[Reviews - 44] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:
stories/1424/images/D37-243459.jpg

 


The strikingly beautiful Regan McKrenna meets the family she never knew she had or needed. Staying was only meant to be a temporary arrangement at first, until she looked into the most intense set of blue eyes she had ever seen. With the whispered words “I am not your brother,” Ian McKrenna shatters everything he had assumed about love and about himself. In a whirl wind of sexual denial, erotic passion and carnal exploration, an entire family is forced to redefine wants, needs, family and love.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction, Miscellaneous
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama, Erotica, Family, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Extreme Language, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 18969 Read: 12598
Published: 26/05/11 Updated: 26/05/11
Story Notes:

 

This is a novella that I just keep coming back to. I’ve fallen in love with this dysfunctional family, a collection of heavily flawed characters that are both sexy and amusing. I hope that they appeal to you. Be kind and gentle please; this is an evolving work in progress. I hope you enjoy…

 

Disclaimer: © 2011. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, or used in any other fashion without the express prior written permission of the owner.

1. Chapter 1 " It's a Family Affair" by avrgblkgrl [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6149 words)

Chapter One:  It's A Family Affair

Introducing the The McCrenna-Daugherty Clan:

Ian Daugherty

Allysia Daugherty

Audra McCrenna

Ian Daugherty-McCrenna

and TJ Daugherty

2. Chapter 2 All That Glitters... by avrgblkgrl [Reviews - 0] (12820 words)

Chapter 2: All that Glitters...

Regan McKrenna arrives and she discovers that everything that glitters is not gold. They have had all the advantages; but, does that mean that they have had the better life?  She meets Ian, his sapphire to her stone...

                             stories/1424/images/blackwoman.jpg