Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Interestingly while doing some research on Diana, AFTER I finished writing this book I found a youtube video using "She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5". Do watch: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fjm-xW2jU8&feature=related




Author's Chapter Notes:

OK time to get this story rolling! This is just the beginning so don't expect all the juicy stuff but still. READ! enjoy 

:* mwahh




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



"Prince Harry of Wales is said to arrive in America today! Surly, this will cause a frenzy as many are expecting.." The TV talked in the background as Tina Thompson was enjoying her bowl of cereal.

' I bet all the chicks are gonna go insane for him', she thought.

It was just another regular morning for her, cereal, kissed her mother goodbye, hopped in her Audi and drove to the UN. Her father managed to get her an internship during the summer, mostly so he could keep a close eye on his only daughter. She wasn't the typical Long Island girl, she had something called Morals. No sex before marriage yadda yadda, the whole 9 yards. The other male interns dubbed her 'Jail Bait',  her body seriously didn't fit one of a 17 year old. 

She went to work not expecting much from the day except sitting in on a few meeting with Pops and writing down how they would save the poor African children from starvation. So she did her usual check in with pops, and thats when everything went upside down.

"Hey Dad, what's planned for today" Tina said sipping her caramel macchiato

"You have a very big assignment today" Papa said very seriously

"Let me guess, I'm walking another ambassadors dog..."

"No but you'll be walking around another type of dog.."

"Missed it" she said trying to understand his fail of a joke

"Prince Harry of Wales will be here today, in about 10 mins. I've just been informed that you are to show him around"

It didn't register until her father slapped her with the manila folder.

"Here is everything you need to go over with him and our missions, no one knows he's here so keep it under control" father said quietly.

"Alright. Got it"

"Tina"

"Yeah Dad"

"Don't screw up"

Laughing she said, " Absolutely not pops".

The elevator ride seemed like an eternity, she was going to give the most eligible bachelor, Prince Harry, a tour of the UN. Finally reaching the Main Lobby all the female receptionists already crowding around him.

"And that's how my first flight in a fighter jet went ladies" Harry said with a laugh. "Besides that, are one of you giving me my tour? I do hope so"

"Sorry to disappoint Mr. Windsor, it is I who will be conducting the tour" Tina said with a confidence

Then came 'The Look'. Harry looked up and down and slowly felt a member of his body getting excited. Taking in every detail of this angel in front of him he somehow managed to utter the words  " No need to be sorry at all Miss...?"

" My name is Tina" she said offering a firm handshake

"Tina...beautiful name, you can just call me Harry. Please" he replied with a firm handshake, "Oh. firm handshake you've got there Tina"

"Why so shocked? The firmer the better" shesaid with a smirk.

"I agree" Harry said with a light laugh.

As she turned around to lead the way there was the familiar inhale of breath done by typical males. 

'Great', she thought. ' He is a playboy'

'MY GOD.' Harry thought. ' That has to be fake..It has to be a fake ass.'

After walking around for an hour Harry was trying to flirt but Tina would deny him every time. When she stopped and pointed out something, he would try to get as close as possible before she would walk away. Walking into one of the conference rooms that wasn't being used he said,

"Do you mind if we sit a bit?. I'm in no rush to get out of your company"

She sat down across from Harry and showed off her legs and sexily said "If that's what you desire, I guess we can Prince Harry"

"What I desire? That's a sexy choice of wording Miss Tina"

"Does it bother you?"

"No. What does bother me is this little question" he said leaning closer. "are you single Miss Tina?"

"Mr. Windsor?"

"Cut the formalities, answer the question"

"Why...Yes. I am"

"Good cause after this tour we are going to get something eat" he replied standing his feet

Tina slowly stood to her feet and whispered in his ear "No". There was something about her bending down over him that he lost control and grabbed the back of her neck and landed a hot kiss on her. Sucking her bottom lip he quietly said "I say again. We are going to dinner tonight".

Tina kissed him back and whispered again in his ear "whatever you desire".






Chapter End Notes:

Ok so this is my first time EVER writing. Go easy on me, my grammar sucks etc i know but i just had to get this story out. Its been on my mind since the royal weddng

next chapter is the dinner. stay tuned!