Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Chapter one

Here we go, If you didn't read She Will Be Loved..

GO. NOW! :) 

Harry and Tina are the newly royal couple and we will see how exactly Tina will respond to the pressure and how Harry will take some pretty shocking news.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Remember the graduation, all the pictures well.. Here they are, gracing the covers of every magazine.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"PRINCE HARRY OF WALES HAS DONE THE UNTHINKABLE!" the British TV reported.

"What has he done now" the Queen said in the comfort of her palace.

"Prince Harry was seen with a young african american lady who is now confirmed to be his girlfriend. It doesn't stop there people! She is only 18 and will be attending college next year in the US, did I mention she isn't a Brit either! We knew Harry was going to rebel but not THIS insanely-" the TV shut off as the Queen sat in her chair.

"Call William and Harry. I want them home now" the Queen spoke.

 

Back in the USA

" Prince Harry of Wales has confirmed that he is currently dating an 18 year old New Yorker, not much has been revealed of her identity but Harry released this simple statement saying

' I wish everyone would give us the privacy she needs to make her smooth transition to her new school, we waited for this moment to come and after hard work we are finally together. I am very happy with her and I would love it if the rest of the world were happy for us too"

Tina shut off the TV as her and the rest of the family were watching the news. William, Harry and Catherine were also still there with them and Kate walked over to Tina giving her a strong hug whispering in her ear "be strong, remember that. Your life will never be the same again".

Tina looked back into Kate's eyes and asked quietly "Is it too late to back out" with a laugh. They both began to laugh uncontrollably while Harry and William were in the back in what looked like a serious conversation. Harry walked over to Tina and gave her a kiss on the cheek saying " we'll stick it out right". She smiled back and said "yes, we will." Suddenly his phone began to ring, he looked at the caller ID and looked at William and said "Grandmother is calling me". Harry looked back at his phone and threw it to William, William threw it back and said "Your woman, your affairs!" Harry finally answered the phone and said "Grandmum how nice of you to call..."

"Harry. Pack your bags I want you all back home now." The Queen said sternly

"Grandma..-" Harry began.

"Don't fuss with me. Come back home, there will be a plane waiting for you at Mac Arthur and if she wants, she can come too.." the Queen continued

"Her as in Tina..." he said nervously

"No her as in Kate. Of course Tina, I'd like to meet this woman.." the Queen said staring at the magazine in front of her

"Ok Grandmum what time should we be ready" harry asked

"The jet will be there at midnight NY time, I expect you to be ready by then. Understood" she continued " and your father is very upset that we all found out about this...via the TV Harry."

Harry swallowed hard and said "I was planning on-"

"No more Grandson, bring her to me. That is all" the Queen said as she hung up the phone.

Tina looked at Harry's face as he hung up the phone and she immediately knew what was happening. She started towards her car and said "I'll go pack. I'm sure she wants to meet me now"

William looked at Harry in horror and mouthed "WHAT! Who Camilla?? Please say Camilla"

Harry looked back with a stunned look and said aloud, "No.. Grandmum wants her in London by tomorrow. All of us. There."

Kate looked at her husband and said, "Let's go pack William, come on let's go" leading him out the door.

Harry soon followed and also left, leaving only Tina's parents and brothers. The first to speak out was her father saying,

"What the hell just happened"...






Chapter End Notes:

The Queen aint playing around yall....