Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a remake of a story I once wrote over at adultfanfiction.net which I felt was better suited here.  I hope your guys enjoy!  It's my first chamber post so I'm a bit nervous but I really wanted to share after reading all the amazing stories on this site ... K- I'lll stop babbling :-) on with the show!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The Epsteins are not to be toyed with.  With a net profit that once rivalled and as of 2008 surpassed Microsoft, the Epsteins have lived a very public life surrounded by family tragedies and constant media speculation.  William the innovative face of Epstein Enterprises has a lot to uphold to. With his father grooming the young heir to take the reins of his multibillion dollar empire William’s every move and decision is being watched and painfully scrutinised. Determined and proud he skilfully manages self-discipline; adamant that he will not be the one to bring dishonour to his family and the company his father had painstakingly built.

Except life is never straight forward- and his dislike yet budding desire for a certain dark haired beauty unleashes consequences once ignited not even William can control.

 

 

 

THE CHARACTERS

the Cast






Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys like- Please don't be shy I 'd love to hear all your thoughts and comments good or bad- :-)