Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter includes strong sexual situations.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 10

Seth

Can I just say that was the best weekend ever?! EVER!

I put it down...that's all I can say.

I kind of took it easy on her for the rest of that night and I called in on Friday. I took her to breakfast and we spent the day together, just hanging out. I didn’t get in her on Friday morning and during the day because I figured she needed a reprieve. But on Friday night…I wore that ass out. Saturday…all day and night…I wore that ass out. Sunday…I wore that ass out. My dick was sore, but I’m fine now and happy as the fuck! I had been quite busy this week and so was she so, I didn’t get to see much of her this week, but once again it was a Friday and that meant more time with my baby and more sex!

I’m going to let you in on a little something. I never experienced sex like that before. It was worth the wait…boy, was it worth it. Brianna has the tightest, hottest, wettest pussy that I’ve ever had the pleasure of being in…ooh, I just get chills thinking about it and I was addicted. I was. I felt so close to her and once I was inside of her, I didn’t want to get out. The pussy is sooo good…sooo good. It’s like it was made for me and it curves to my dick so right. Whoo. And the girl is fine as fuck! Brianna’s body is…I’m licking my lips just thinking about it.

To say that she’s new to sex, Brianna is a quick fucking study. She’s game for damn near anything and, dare I say it, but my baby had a whole lot of freak in her that was just waiting to come out. She just needed the right person to pull it out of her…someone who values the art of a good nut. And that’s me.

It’s been such a special, lovely time…you have no idea.

And she’s so flexible, kind of like a pretzel. I had that ass bent in so many positions, she just gave up asking me what the hell was I doing and just let me do what I wanted. Yeah, she left a few scratches on my back…my arms…my chest, but it was so worth it. I’m such a lucky bastard. Really I am.

Here I was sitting around playing pool with Jackson, Dante and Bryce and all I could do was think about Brianna and what to get her for Christmas? This is a brand spanking new area for me. The only women I’ve ever brought a gift for is my mother and my grandmother. Grandma’s pretty easy, but ma? My mother gives us a list for her birthday, Christmas and Mother’s Day. Hey, I’m not complaining. It makes it easy on me.

“What are you buying Davia for Christmas, J?” I asked my brother.

“I already brought it…I mean, them,” he said as he took a shot. Of course he did…overachieving muthafucka.

Let me think on what to buy my baby. This is going to take a minute.

Damn...cutie pie that just passed had a nice ass...but not like my girl!

Shit...what was she doing to me?

"Earth to bitch ass Seth...did you or did you not see that floating ass that just passed by," Dante said as I nodded at him.

"You know a nice ass doesn't get past me...but it ain't got shit on Bree's," I said. Aw shit. Why did I go there?

"She's got your ass sprung as shit! That ass does look good so, I'm sure it is," Dante said with a grin. Usually, I'm right there with Dante, but I don't like him talking about my Caramel's ass...that's my ass...trust me...it is.

"You'll never know," I said as I sipped my beer. Jackson, Bryce and Dante all looked at me and laughed.

"Who are you and what have you done with my brother?" Jackson asked.

"You haven't given us a blow by blow of how the booty is, Seth," Bryce replied grinning.

"I mean, you usually give us finger test stats, clutching the dick ratios, if the ass cushions the dick when you hit it from the back...Seth...you gotta let us know...how is it?" Dante asked. I looked him in the eye.

"That's for me to know and for you to never fuckin' find out. The smile on my fuckin' face should tell you something, asshole. And furthermore, my baby's shit is not up for discussion. Do we understand each other? Good. Good. Hurry up and lose so I can have next," I said as I waited my turn.

"You love this broad?" Dante asked grinning.

"She's not a broad...and if I do...so what? I've been slinging my dick for a long time and shit...she's cool, she's fine as the fuck, and she digs me...my perverse thoughts, my uncouthness...so fuck you Dante. Me and Bree...we're cool. That's all you need to know," I said as Jackson said.

"What the hell is it with these fucking women, man? Seth is from another planet, Bryce is seeing rainbows and shit and I can't even function if I don't see Dav," Jackson said. We all looked at each other and said...

"IT'S THE PUSSY...IT'S GOTTA BE THE PUSSY" and we laughed, and finished hanging out.

We're so full of shit...it was much more than the pussy...much, much more

*********************************************************

Brianna

It’s official…I’m officially feenin’ for Seth. The man talks a lot of shit, but he can back it up. He’s not a selfish lover, either. Seth wants me to cum, and he wants me to cum often. The man has introduced me to positions that I didn’t think a human body could achieve, but he just looks at me after I get into one of them, slaps me on the ass (I love that shit) and calls me his little private dancer. Then he follows that by saying something so crass, so dirty, so perverted…(maybe I’ll give you an example later) and my kitty gets slippery…real slippery and the only thing I want is for him to do what he feels…and when he does…it feels soooo good.

Damn…sex is good…Seth is good…damn good.

It’s Christmas night and Seth and I are at his condo, sitting in front of the fireplace. Christmas day was ridiculously fun and long. I missed spending time with my parents, but daddy was still being a dickhead and I wasn’t having it. Seth loved his gifts…a picture of us that I had framed that was now on his nightstand, a couple of new X box and PS3 games that he had been wanting, a few silk ties and this leather jacket that he had been eyeing. He gave me the Avatar box set, which I loved (then he tells me to bring it to his house so that he could watch too) and this mint yellow nightie that basically had one string to hold it all together and this see through, red camisole with a matching thong.

You wanna know what he said about that little ass piece of underwear. “It’s Christmas and it’s red…it’s the color of the season.” I looked at the thing and wanted to know how was I going to get all of my ass into it and he said, “Mel, that’s not important…your naked ass is, so if you can’t fit it, don’t wear it…just do you…naturally.”

Nasty muthafucka. If it was up to him I’d walk around with my legs around my neck and naked all day. I know he’s a huge perv…but I love him. I really do.

Right now, it’s late and I’m sitting in between his legs and he’s sitting with his back against the sofa, kind of recollecting about the day.

“Christmas…I’m so glad it only comes once a year,” I said.

“I know. Are you sure you’re okay, sweetheart? I mean, you didn’t talk to your father…you brought the gifts to your mother, hugged her and left,” Seth said as his hands gently caressed my thighs.

“I’m okay, but he’s being stupid and I tried to talk to him again a few weeks ago, but he’s still being ridiculous and Seth, I’m not letting him tell me that this is wrong…I love you, babe,” I said as he picked up my right hand and kissed me on the cheek.

“I love you, too, sexy, but this shit with your dad…we’re going to have to get him to be as crazy about me as you are,” he whispered in that sexy, deep voice of his as I laughed.

“I don’t think we can get him to that point. I just want him to at least shake your hand, be kind, treat you like a real person with feelings,” I said as he sighed and continued to rub his hands all over my thighs.

“I’m so worn out,” I began as Seth moved my hair to the side to kiss my neck.

“But baby I haven’t touched you today,” he whispered.

“Yes, you did…what was the stroking of the fingers underneath the table at your parents over the seam of my crotch?” I asked. Oh and if you’re wondering…it felt good. Too good.

“That was just me saying hello and Merry Christmas to my friend…and she said it back with that wet welcome,” he whispered near my ear as I grinned.

“Yes, she did, but people have been feeding me all day…I don’t think I can hang. Babe, I’m tired,” I said.

“No, you can’t be love…look at all this shit,” he said as I looked around at the scented jasmine vanilla candles, a couple of bouquets of white roses and the fireplace. He was trying to be romantic and set a mood. Aw?

“You know that I’m trying in the romance department,” he whispered as his lips nipped my ear lobe.

“And you’re doing very well, sweetie,” I replied as his lips kissed my neck once more.

“So looking at all this should make you energized enough to rip all my clothes off and go for what you know. I mean, are you looking at all of this?” he asked with his hand up in the air motioning to the living room.

“I am looking at it…I see it and I appreciate it. But with all the food at your folks house and Simmy’s, all of this sensual and sexy is just making me warm and toasty and sleepy as hell. Should have caught me before the ton of turkey that I had,” I said as he pulled me so that I was looking at him.

“Well, maybe this will wake you up,” Seth replied and passed me a box. I grinned.

“Another gift?” I asked as I looked into his beautiful eyes.

“Yep…and this one is actually for you,” he said with that devilish grin that I love.

“Gee…thanks,” I said as I opened the box. Inside was this beautiful white gold chain with this carat teardrop diamond. I had been looking at that before we became serious during a trip to the mall and he remembered. I smiled at him.

“Oh my goodness, Seth…this is that necklace that I wanted,” I said as he laughed. He pulled it out of the box and put it around my neck, clasped it, then kissed behind my neck.

“No, sugar, you didn’t just want this…you were craving this thing. This is the necklace that you left a trail of slob along the display case as you stared at it,” he said as I smiled.

“Okay, so the shiny thing actually captured my attention…but man, it’s beautiful,” I said staring at the necklace. This was amazing to me. The only man that ever brought me jewelry was my father and grandfather. I didn’t ask for this but he remembered how I longed for it…that was so sweet.

“So are you,” he said as he smiled at me.

“Thank you,” I whispered as I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck and planted my lips on his, kissing them with such passion that he pulled away and grinned at me.

“Shit…you’re welcome,” he said as he began to kiss me again, and I laughed against his lips as we kissed. I was getting turned on and he knew it and the next thing I know, Seth is tearing my clothes off.

“You got any energy now, baby?” he asked in that deep I wanna fuck you until you're fluent in Spanish voice. His hands were squeezing and cupping my naked ass and he was groaning.

I was sitting on top of him, kissing down his chest naked as you please as he lay on the floor and stared at me, licking his lips with his eyes sexy and low. My hand went to his zipper and he stopped me.

“Yeah, I can definitely say that I’m awake,” I replied, gazing at his bare chest. The man was so fine, I thought as my lips kissed his abs and his chest.

“Bree, I don’t want you to think that this is all about sex, sweetheart…,” he began as his hands ran up and down my arms and my back.

“Damn…then what do we have?” I asked as he laughed.

“You got jokes? That’s funny, but for real, pretty…I just can’t help myself when I’m around you…I just want you all the time. I’ve never just craved a woman the way that I do you and…do you get what I’m sayin’…it’s not just sex…you know,” he said as I grinned. I knew what he was trying to say.

“I know what you’re saying, Seth. I feel you,” I whispered. Boy, did I feel him and I wanted him…bad.

“That’s good because I want you to do me a favor?” he asked and I was getting wetter by the minute.

“What’s that?” I asked, taking one of his fingers and sucking on it. His eyes closed for a second and he gave me those bedroom eyes again.

“I want you to come here,” he whispered. I scooted up and my sex rubbed up to the middle of his chest and he groaned.

”Umm I feel her, baby…she’s so hot and wet for me,” he whispered, licking his lips.

“All for you. Now what do you want?” I whispered as I looked in his eyes. It was like I was the only thing in his world at the moment and whatever he wanted, I would do. This man was just…sexy.

“I want you to sit that pretty, tasty pussy on my face…please, baby?” he pleaded and it sounded so sexy that I just slid up with the most surprised look on my face. This was a new one and I was excited.

I looked down and he grinned at me as he put me right where he wanted me. My legs were on either side of his dark blond head and he spread my legs wide by gripping my thighs, licking his lips. “Umm, look at that…I could look at you all day…damn. Right there, pretty…that’s it…right there, Mel. Now, I want you to keep your eyes on me while I taste you…don’t look away,” and the next thing I knew, I felt his tongue circle my clit, then leave it as he plunged his tongue into me and all I could do was moan loudly and look down into his eyes as he looked at me….

UMMMMM!

*********************************************************

Seth

I love this girl…I really am in fuckin’ love with this girl. I don’t know if I’m good enough for her and I know I’m new to this shit, but I know what I can do. I can show her that I love her…the best way that I know how. I can make sure she has a smile on her face…the best way I know how.

I don’t know what it was but this girl’s taste and her feel and just everything made we want her…made me want to do dirty things to her until she screamed my name. And that’s why at this very moment, she was riding my face and I was eating the fuck out of her pussy.

My tongue plunged in and out and she moaned my name. I whispered, “Ride my tongue baby,” and she did just what I asked. She tasted so good and I loved to see the pleasure that was expressed across her face. I didn’t take my eyes off of her the entire time that I feasted on her. She tried to look at me, but she couldn’t take it…I was eating it too good.

Yeah…I’m good. You want to know how I know…

“Oh, baby, don’t stop…ummm…PLEASE,” she moaned into the air.

That’s how.

“Just like that baby…shit, you taste so good…I love this pussy, shit I love it…I love you Bree…damn I love you, girl,” I whispered as I leisurely lapped at her pussy. I did this for awhile…at least until she came about 4 times, then as I finished, my nose rubbed her clit, then I sucked her whole pussy into my mouth, suctioning it, making her scream…

“Oh fuck Seth…that’s so…shit!” and her legs quivered one more time. I sucked her down from her high and when I was done, I tongue kissed her pussy, then kissed her clit softly, gently pulling her down. My baby was a little dazed and confused and if you think that was freaky…just wait…

WARNING FROM SETH TO YOU: This next little tidbit is for the grown and sexy…everybody can’t handle this. If you can’t hang, you may not want to read this! Wink, wink, love Seth.

I sat up and I was ready…hard, hot and ready. But I wanted to work her over a little bit more...and I wanted her to work me.

She helped me unbuckle my belt, pull down my pants and boxers, and held my boy in her grasp, stroking him. I loved the way I felt in her hands and I hurriedly pulled a condom out of my pants pocket. Once the rubber was in my hands, Brianna grabbed it, tore it open with her teeth and rolled it down my dick. I pulled her up with me and looked into her eyes. She kissed my lips and I kissed her back, grinning. I lightly ran my tongue along her lips.

“Did I lick it right, Brianna?” I asked as I ran my hand along her back. She smiled.

“Oh did you…I can’t…whew,” she said. I grabbed the back of her head, kissed along her neck and whispered in her ear.

“Now, I want you to turn around,” I whispered and she did what I asked.

Brianna was sitting right in front of my erection, that beautiful ass on my stomach. I slapped it and smiled when she shook it at me.

“Damn, you have a pretty ass…shit,” I whispered. She didn’t answer me, but she was anticipating what I would say.

Oh yeah, I was in my zone now. She was in trouble.

“Now sexy, this is a new one, but I know you can handle it. This is another riding lesson,” I whispered as she laughed.

“I think I know how to do that, Seth…,” she whispered and I knew she was blushing. I pinched her ass and ran my hand up her bare, slightly wet spine.

“I know, but you haven’t been properly introduced to this position. So, listen to me. This is what I want you to do…what I need you to do. I want you to ride the piss out of my dick. I love you, Bree. Nothing we do together is bad. I love you baby. Do you love me?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Yes, Seth…you know I do,” she whispered in that sexy voice that she has after she’s cum several times.

“So, listen to me. I want you to take this dick, baby, and make it yours…ride it so good that you brand it, baby…make me not ever want another pussy on this dick…just whip it on me, Brianna…just whip that pussy on me,” I whispered and I felt her wet my stomach again. She didn’t have to know that I was already addicted to her tight ass shit…shh. Don’t tell her.

She didn’t say anything and I didn’t either after that. She mounted me from the back and I laid back and groaned as she moaned at the deepness of the position. I was all the way in her sweetness and I didn’t want to move.  I could barely breathe. She felt so good, tight, hot and wet around me.

“Now, ride me baby…please. You feel so fuckin’ good…take this dick…this is yours baby…show me it’s yours…,” I groaned as I placed my hands on her hips as she moved up and down on me. I stared at her moving up and down on my shit and my eyes closed…she was moving so good on me.

“Ummm, Seth, baby, you feel so good baby…so good…ummm….I love you, how I love you,” she moaned and I groaned because she was clutching me and riding me so slow and steady…SHIT! All I could do is think, don’t cum yet, don’t cum yet…

“Show me baby…show me…fuck, I love you, I love this…shit…that’s it…ride it…put your name on it, Bree…damn this is good…you feel so fuckin’ good, love,” I groaned as my hands gripped her hips and held on as she moved up and down and around on my shit.

Brianna rode me and we just lost ourselves in each other. I’ve never felt so connected to someone that I was sexing, but this wasn’t just sex. You could not only smell the sex in the air, but you could feel the love…and…AW shit…she’s clamping down on me and…fuck!

All I have to tell you is, the dick belongs to Brianna. The rest of you bitches can step the fuck off!

Merry Christmas…and to all a good fuckin’ night…no pun intended…shit!