Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 12

Brianna

I’ve been missing Seth something awful this week. I wanted to go to him, but I stood my ground. I wanted him to see why I was so mad. So he had to come to me.

I was on my way to Simmy’s to explain about Seth and what happened and as I rang the doorbell, I heard laughing. Then, Simmy answered the door wrapped in a sheet. After she smiled at me and said hello, I heard a male voice yell, “Baby, you got 2 minutes to get rid of whoever that is at the door. I’m not done with you yet.”

Simmy grinned at me and yelled, “Alright, sweetie…just give me a minute. Hey Bree Bree. As you can see, this is a really, really bad time. I’m honeymooning with Jackson.”

I looked at her and smiled. “Oh, so you two made up?”

“We’ve been making up since this weekend,” she replied blushing like a school girl. I laughed. I was happy for her because Jackson and Davia were perfect for each other…they balanced each other out just like Seth and I did.

Damn it.

“That’s good to know. Listen, I’m sorry for Seth butting in your business,” I began but Davia cut me off as I heard Jackson counting down…40, 39, 38…”

“Girl, Seth’s an idiot. He’s an idiot who only started getting some sense when he got with you. Don’t sweat it. Now, I’m going to sweat with my sexy ass man and you…go find yours. No need being all salty when I’m not. See ya, girl,” Davia replied as she closed the door in my face.

Damn. I’m trying to be a down sista for the cause and she don’t care. I guess if Jackson was naked in my bed, I wouldn’t care either.

She does have a point…why am I so angry? Because he was stupid, that’s why. But I miss him…I miss him so much.

As I pulled up to my apartment, I saw Seth sitting in his car, waiting on me. When he saw me pull up next to him, he got out and walked over to my car. I put my hand on the door, but he opened it for me, then gently closed it.

“Hey,” he replied, looking so s.exy in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. I began to walk towards my door and he fell into step beside me.

“Hey. Are you hungry?” I replied as I reached my door and unlocked it.

Seth smiled. “Yeah.” There was silence as we walked into my apartment. Seth locked the door behind us and as soon as I placed my purse on the counter, Seth pulled me by my waist, grabbed the back of my head and planted the hottest, sweetest kiss on me. I moaned his name and wrapped my arms around his neck, my tongue running along his, enjoying the way his lips made me feel. He broke away from me and whispered in my ear.

“I’m a fuckin’ prick, Brianna. I’m so sorry, baby,” he whispered as he leaned his head on my forehead, staring into my eyes.

“I know. I missed you,” I whispered as he gave me another passionate kiss, then pulled away.

“I missed you, too,” he said as he picked me up and placed me on the counter. I moaned as my hands went through his silky hair as he kissed me on the neck.

“No more stupidity like that, okay?” I asked as his lips nipped mine.

“I can’t guarantee that. I’m a man. We do stupid shit,” he whispered.

I laughed. “Well, just don’t do anything like that again.”

“I won’t. You love me?” he asked as he began to kiss me on the neck once more. Those lips of his felt so good and I was so horny…I had to have him.

“You know I do. Would you be too upset if we ate later?” I asked, knowing it was a stupid question to ask as I pulled his t-shirt out of his jeans, placing light, airy kisses along his chest. Seth groaned.

“Hell no. There’s always time to eat,” he whispered as his lips devoured mine, pulling my blouse off.
**********************************************************
Seth

A few months later...

Things were going well with Brianna and I. We were back on track and basically doing each other like it was our last day on earth. I couldn’t get enough of this woman and I was the happiest I had been in a long time.

Jackson, Bryce and I were being fitted for our tuxes for Bryce’s wedding. Dante had came in and left because he had to go to work, so it was just the three of us. Bryce was a lucky guy because Falene was absolutely gorgeous. They just seemed to fit and I thought that I would be weirded out at the fact that he was getting married, but I wasn’t. I mean, just because I didn’t want to get married…for a long, long time, doesn’t mean that it can’t be the best thing for someone else.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t have anything against the institution of marriage. I mean, my parents have been married forever and they still act like they’re honeymooning. I just don’t think that marriage is for me…at least not right now. Maybe in five, ten years, I would be ready, but not now. What Brianna and I have is great just the way it is and marriage is nowhere on our radar.

“So this engagement party was a spur of the moment thing?” I asked as I pulled on a pair of black tuxedo slacks.

“Yeah. Her dad really wanted to her to have it…you know how that is. My mom was pretty excited about it, so it’s a good thing all around,” Bryce replied.

“Man, Davia’s been bitching and moaning about all the work to plan this party for the last two weeks. I think it’s because she’s taking finals and everything. I mean, she doesn’t mind because she loves Falene, but I think she has wedding fatigue,” Jackson stated.

“I have wedding fatigue and I’m not getting married. How do you deal with all this shit, Bryce? I mean, I hear Brianna on the phone with Davia and Falene and this wedding stuff is getting to me…and I’m not getting married,” I replied once more.

Bryce laughed. “The whole production of the wedding is for my baby, so I just go with it. If I had my way, we would have just went to the justice of the peace and got it over with, but I knew she wasn’t having that and besides…she deserves this day. So I just roll with the punches. It makes her happy and I do whatever I can to keep that s.exy little thing happy. A happy Falene equals a giving, freaky deaky Falene, so I just say whatever you want baby and I get the best sex ever. I’m not ruining my good thing.”

We all laughed, then I said, “Women will never cease to amaze me. A bunch of flowers, a fancy dress and some presents really make their day, huh?”

“Yeah,” Bryce said with a grin.

“I mean, how do you know if this is the only pussy you’re going to want for the rest of your life? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love Brianna, but I’m not even thinking about marriage. How do you know that you’ve picked the right person to spend your life with?” I asked.

Bryce responded, “I just know. I'm gonna keep it real for a minute. Honestly...I’m not really calm and cool about this shit. I’m scared as hell, but when I look at that woman…I know. I can see her having my babies and yelling at me for the rest of my life. It’s just a feeling, man.”

“Jock itch is just a feeling, but you don’t see me wanting it,” I said as Jackson and Bryce shook their head at me and laughed.

“You’re such a dickhead, Seth. The dude says he knows. Just because you’re chicken shit about the “m” word doesn’t mean everyone is…wait hold on…hello…hey sweetness, what’s up?” Jackson asked as he walked away from us for a minute.

“You really are a dickhead, Seth,” Bryce replied. I shrugged my shoulders.

“So…I know I’m not doing what you’re about to do anytime soon. I still got a lot of living to do,” I replied.

“You act like I’m committing suicide…I’m just sharing my life with someone…you’re doing it, you’re just not married,” Bryce said.

“Exactly. So why do it?” I asked.

Bryce ran his hand over his face. I was getting on his fuckin’ nerves, but so what? I needed to know.

“Because it’s what we both want. I want Falene Vincent to be my wife, not just my girlfriend. I want more…so does she. So that’s why,” he said.

I still wasn’t convinced, but I didn’t want to question Bryce anymore.

“Whatever. If you’re happy, I’m happy,” I said truthfully.

“That’s all you had to say,” Bryce said as Jackson came back.

“More wedding venting?” Bryce asked Jackson.

“Yeah. My baby is pitching a bitch about the dresses or something. Hey, if you think she’s tired of this wedding stuff, then I think Dav may go into a wedding coma after I give her this,” Jackson replied as he pulled out a navy blue velvet box from his pants pocket…it couldn’t be…naw.

Bryce looked at me and I looked at Bryce. Jackson had the biggest grin on his face as he opened the box and lo and behold, it was a white gold diamond ring…an engagement ring.

“Is that what I think it is?” I asked. Yeah, it was a stupid question, but I was in shock here.

Bryce shook his head at me and Jackson sighed. “Yeah, you fuckin’ idiot. It’s for Davia. I’m going to ask her to marry me next week…on her birthday.”

Whoa…is he for real? He has to be. Jackson doesn’t do anything half-ass and he carefully contemplates and thinks out every move he makes…so unlike me. So if the shiny nice sized rock was any indication, yeah, he was for real.

“Nice,” Bryce said.

“Thanks man. I was going to get her a round shaped diamond, but it just didn’t look right. Then, I looked at the marquis shape, but I didn’t feel that was her so I decided on this,” he said serious as a heart attack in regards to the 2.5 carat, white gold, princess cut diamond ring.

“You sound really gay right now. Are you shitting me? You’re not discussing diamond shapes with us,” I replied.

“Man, that shit’s important. If I give her a ring that she doesn’t like, then it shows that I don’t know her at all and that I just picked out anything. So, do you guys like it? Is it too flashy or too shiny?” Jackson asked.

Give me a muthafuckin’ break. He knew better than to expect an answer from me so he looked to Bryce.

“It’s nice man…she’s going to love it,” Bryce said.

“Yeah, that’s what the saleslady and momma said. I mean, I could have went with yellow gold, but she doesn’t wear that and the white gold seemed more suitable than platinum,” Jackson said.

“Yeah, I got white gold, too. Platinum is not as shiny as white gold and you know they like shiny,” Bryce said. The next thing they were going to be talking about was fuckin’ china patterns. Oh, fuck that! Someone shoot me…please!

“Jackson, are you serious?” I don’t know why I asked that question. Jackson was one of the most serious dudes that I knew. He came out of my mom analyzing shit.

“Yeah. I mean, after all the shit we’ve been through and the feelings that I’ve been having lately…I want more. I love Dav, man. I want to marry her,” Jackson said with a grin.

“This is not happening. Not you, too?! Come on, fellas. What the hell is going on?” I asked as Jackson laughed.

“We’re growing up, little brother. One day, you will too,” Jackson replied as we continued to try on different tuxedos.

First Bryce is taking the plunge and now Jackson. Man, who spiked the Kool-Aid, because I definitely ain’t drinking that shit.
**********************************************************
Brianna

A month later

So much is going on. Falene’s wedding is in a few months and Davia’s getting married in November. I know. I couldn’t believe it, but when I saw that beautiful rock on Davia’s hand, I was speechless. I was so happy for my friend. I was also a little envious.

Okay, I’m going to let you all in on a little secret. I’m a wedding whore. I love weddings. I mean, I REALLY love them. I love everything from the flowers to the cake, to the dresses. I get so excited when I look through a bridal magazine that it’s ridiculous.

I especially can’t wait for my own wedding. I have a book that I’ve been adding ideas to about my dream wedding since I was 12 years old. I know, it seems crazy, but the things in that book keep my dream alive…that one day I’ll have the wedding of my dreams.

I know that it’s only one day, but on that day, everything seems magical…at least from what I witnessed.

But now, I find out from my man that he doesn’t want to get married…for a very long time. I know that he loves me and he loves being with me, but he doesn’t want to get married…for several years. That disturbs me. I mean, I know it shouldn’t, but it does. And I really am not thinking of marriage right now. I have too much on my plate. But I don’t want to be common law married to him 7 years and not married. That just ain’t happening.

Anyway, I’m at Dafa working on some choreography for this singing group from Dallas. They have a single and everything and will be shooting the video in a few weeks, so I’m just here alone, since Seth is working late, working out the kinks.

I’ve been choreographing a lot of routines for college cheerleaders and dance teams and I’ve actually done a few established artists. The only thing that I can think of is that word gets around.

As I was doing a spin move on the floor, I completed it and turned off the music as I began to do another step. I heard a knock on the door and yelled come in as Stacy, my assistant manager approached me. I wiped my face with a towel and gulped down my cold, bottled water.

“Girl, you would not believe who was watching the hip hop class earlier and who’s been looking through the door for the past fifteen minutes at you. I wanted to wait until the music stopped to come in and tell you,” Stacy said as I looked at her.

“Who?” I asked.

“Bryan Walters and Conrad Tate,” she said and I instantly knew who she was talking to. Bryan Walters was this amazing video director and Conrad Tate…well, let’s just say he was a white boy who could really sing and dance with a lot of soul who was a platinum selling artist. Plus, he was cute as hell.

“Okay…so where are they?” I asked Stacy. She walked to the door and in walks Bryan Walters and Conrad Tate…one caramel, one vanilla…both fine as hell. Damn.

“Ms. Brianna Mills it’s a pleasure. I’m Bryan Walters,” Bryan Walters said with a smile as he held out his hand. I smiled at him and shook it.

“Likewise,” I said, feeling them looking me over. I didn’t look my best. I had on a pair of grey Capri tights and a white sports bra, and my hair was in a sloppy ponytail. Not to mention, I was sweating like a pig, but hey…men are visual creatures. If titties and ass are exposed, they’re going to look. And these two were looking…hard.

“I’m Conrad. Nice to meet you,” the soft, sexy voice of Conrad Tate stated. He had these brown eyes that just seared right through you. He held out his hand and I shook it as he smiled back at me, giving me another once over.

“So you’re the bad little choreographer that we’ve been hearing about,” Conrad stated.

I smiled. “I guess I am. But I’m a little curious as to why you would be here. I mean, isn’t Shannon Robinson, the great, your choreographer?” I asked.

Bryan smiled. “She was, but Conrad wanted something fresh…something new.”

“And from what I’ve seen, you’re hot…definitely what we’ve been looking for,” Conrad said with a grin. This white boy was a trip.

“Okay,” I said as I crossed my arms under my breasts. Conrad continued to grin at me.

“Look, Ima keep it real with you. We saw Mika’s “Get It” video and for a first time artist, she had fire choreography. It was tight…it was hot, so we wanted to know who did it…and now we do. You’re a bad girl, Ms. Mills,” Conrad replied as I laughed.

“Thanks…and call me Brianna,” I said.

“Brianna it is. So, we’re doing the final touches on my album and I wanted to know if you would be interested in choregraphing my next video,” Conrad said.

He was shitting me…he had to be shitting me!

“Say what?” I asked as he and Bryan laughed. Conrad handed me his card and I just stared at it as they spoke about giving me a month to come up with some choreography for his next video. They would send me the single and see what I came up with, then they would fly me to New York for the shoot. I listened to everything, smiled, and nodded yes as Bryan also gave me his card. I held them both in my hand.

“We’ll be talking to you, soon, Brianna. Nice meeting you,” Bryan said, shaking my hand once more.

“You too. And thank you,” I said.

Conrad looked me over once more and grinned. “No…thank you. If you come up with anything as hot as you did for Mika…let’s just say it won’t be your last gig. I’ll be waiting for your call, Brianna.”

That boy was flirting, but I didn’t care. I was more excited about the business opportunity and that’s why my ass had a Colgate Whitening smile on my face as they left.

Then, I began to jump around like an idiot. Whoo-hoo!!!
**********************************************************
Seth

I walked into my condo exhausted from the day. I looked around and saw candles lit everywhere and I grinned. Someone was in a good mood and my exhaustion was immediately put on pause. I placed my keys and my laptop case on the counter and sighed loudly. I was glad to be home.

Damn…I was really, really glad to be home after I saw Brianna walk towards me in this see-through lacy black camisole with a matching thong. Damn, she looked hot.

“Hey baby,” I said as my eyes roamed over her sexy ass body. I bit down on my bottom lip and continued to stare at the damn near bare ass explosion that was Brianna in front of me.

Life is good. Life is really, really good.

“Hey. Do you want me to fix you something to eat?” she asked. The only thing I wanted to eat was her. I leaned down and kissed her on those luscious, soft pillow lips and felt her smile as I kissed her.

“I had something at work. So…why are you half naked? I mean, I’m not complaining, but what’s going on?” I asked as she began to take off my tie and pull me over to my leather recliner. I toed off my shoes and groaned when I felt those lips of hers suck on my right ear and kiss my neck. I was already solid as a rock when she walked out. I hope I don’t poke a new hole in her as hard as I am now.

Oooh…this was gonna be good.

“I just got the best job opportunity…to choreograph for Conrad Tate’s next video. His director and the man himself showed up at the studio, told me they saw Mika’s video and wanted me to choreograph his new single. If they like it, I would have the opportunity to choreograph the next two. Isn’t that great?” she asked as she pulled my shirt off and I worked on my belt buckle and pants. I grinned at her and kissed her again. She helped me pull off my pants and my boxers.

“That’s good, Bree. I’m so proud of you,” I replied as I sat naked in the recliner. Brianna sat on top of me still dressed in the sexy cami and undies.

“Thank you. But right now, I want you…no, I need you,” she whispered as she stroked my hot, hard length in her hands.

“I need you too, baby…so bad,” I whispered as she leaned down, and licked the head of my dick.

“Bree, Bree…damn,” I groaned as she sucked on the head for a minute, made my fuckin’ toes curl, then proceeded to grin at me as she rolled the condom on my shit. She grinded her wet pussy against me and I tore those fragile, lace, barely there thongs away from her. She was so beautiful…so fuckin’ sexy and that’s what I told her as my lips kissed near her ear.

“You’re so fuckin’ sexy baby,” I whispered, as I placed one, then two fingers inside of her and she was so hot and wet. I stroked her for a few minutes and played with her clit as she rode my fingers. Her eyes were half mast and her head was thrown back. Just looking at her enjoying my finger fucking made me harder and harder.

“Oh Seth, keep doing that, just like that…that feels so good, baby,” she whispered, then she came, flooding my fingers.

I couldn’t take anymore and I lifted her up and lowered her over my dick as she sank slowly onto it. She was so wet and hot and I loved it. We both groaned and I felt her wet, hot, tight pussy cling to my dick. Shit, she felt good…her pussy was soooo good, I thought as she began to ride me. I met her thrust for thrust and whispered, “So is this the kind of welcome home I’m going to get every time you get a choreography gig?” I thrusted up and rotated my hips as she gasped that s.exy little moan that I loved to hear.

“Maybe…why?” she asked as she looked down into my eyes as I held her hips firmly not wanting the feeling to end.

“Then you better shake your ass...but watch yourself...shake your ass...show 'em what you're workin' with" I whispered as she laughed and rotated her hips. Oh fuck, that felt good!

"You are so...ummm...crazy," she whispered as her walls tightened as she moved up. Damn...this was good...so good!

"Shit, I could get used to this,” I whispered as she laughed, then moaned my name after I hit that spot once more.