Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Violence and strong language


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 19

Brianna


A few months later

“Would you please chill out, Simmy? You’re tripping. Just because you’re knocked up don’t think that I won’t box with you. Yeah, I’d like to see you try that, homie. Yes, I love you, but damn. Nope. Nope. Uh huh. Why? Because you’re being ridiculous. You’re not fat, Simmy…you’re pregnant. You should have realized that the combination of Jackson’s sperm and your egg would at some moment in time halt your ability to wear those cropped baby tees that you adore so much. Girl, don’t you try and squeeze your ass in that shirt because I will talk about you…with others and to your face. Just find something else to wear, honey. Hey, I’m in the mall right now, so if I see something cute while I’m here, I’ll get it for you, but you’ve got to stop acting mental. I know you’re hormonal. Yeah, I know. Okay. Yes. Okay. You’re still going to look good for the party, sweetie. Stop trippin’. Alright. Later,” I said as I closed my phone and stuffed it in my purse.

I know that Davia wants to look good for the surprise party that she’s throwing Jackson tomorrow night, but she’s got to realize that her body is not her own anymore…at least not for another three months. I’ve been on the phone with that broad for an hour and I tell you, Davia pre-pregnancy was already a got damn forced to be reckoned with, but Davia with child is someone totally from another plane of existence. She’s bitchy and emotional and the quips and the curse words come flying off the tongue a lot quicker. I can’t wait until this kid gets here because although I am quite fond of a foul mouthed, smart-assed Simmy, a bitchy, snappy Simmy is not what I’m used to…at all.

Oh and I’m sure you want to know how things are going with Seth and I. Well, they’re…going. I mean, I’m not giving an inch, but he’s trying. He’s been spending a fortune on flowers, snacks, shoes, lingerie, and although I’ve been accepting everything with a smile on my face, I’m still being a hard ass with him. He’s always inviting me to lunch or dinner, but I have diligently been turning him down because, well, I can. Seth Aldridge needs to go through all this and besides, I’m not ready to go down that road with him, but maybe I’ll get there. I really don’t know.

Fuck that. I’m full of shit. I do know. I want him. Man, do I want him. But, I can’t make it easy for him and I won’t. But he’s not making it easy…at all. He popped up at the studio a few days ago to bring me lunch and he looked like a tasty treat that should be slowly licked from a spoon. Damn him for being so fine! It took everything in me not to lock the doors and jump on him, but I was cool, calm and I remained a lady. But everything in me wanted to turn straight porn star whore on him and ride him until he couldn’t see straight, but I played it off and I did so quite convincingly. He still thinks that he doesn’t have a chance in hell to get me back and that’s just the way I liked it.

“Hello Miss. Would you like to try a sample of Heavenly Bliss? It’s new,” the saleswoman asked me as I approached the perfume counter.

“Yes, thank you,” I replied as she sprayed some on a white, square piece of cardboard and handed it to me. It did smell good, I thought. Maybe I’ll get some for my momma, she may like it.

“Ooh, I like this one. It smells great,” I said as I picked up another scent. Then, I heard a voice call my name, “Brianna.”

I looked up and saw none other than Camilla’s skank ass with a small smile on her face. I couldn’t stand that bitch, for obvious reasons.
1) She was beautiful.
2) She could dress her ass off.
3) She fucked my man.

Yes, I harbored some deep resentment towards this homewrecker. And why is she calling my name like we’re friends? Why is she here? She really shouldn’t be this close to me with all this glass and shit around, because I might go off.

“Excuse me maam, what’s the name of that scent that she’s wearing? Stank ho? Dirty Bitch? No Good Heffa? Trampalicious?”

The saleswoman just looked at me as I turned my attention finally to Camilla.

“Hi Camill-ho. How are you? Have you been keeping your legs closed? Of course not, that’s impossible for a skank like you to do. Hey, have you fucked any other women’s boyfriends lately or have you moved up to husbands?” I asked as she stood next to me. Why was this bitch standing next to me, I thought.

“Look Brianna…,” she began.

I smiled calmly at the saleswoman and said, “Is there a scent for a woman who has a wandering pussy, because she sure does need it. You see, this woman is your garden variety ho, a big ho. She’s basically a teleporting vagina…you never know what man’s penis she may end up on,” I replied as I smiled tightly.

“I deserved that,” she stated calmly as she picked up a bottle of Hot Couture by Givenchy. She was a slut bitch, but she had good taste.

“You deserve to get knocked the fuck out and to get a foot up your ass, preferably an 8 1/2, but that’s just what I think. Look, why are you even talking to me? We have nothing to say to each other,” I replied.

“You may not have anything to say to me, but I have something to say to you. I’m sorry about you and Seth and my part in it. Look, sweetie, I’m going to keep it real with you. I’m a bitch and I love sex. I don’t have boyfriends because that’s just not my thing, but I do have two or three main dicks and Seth used to be one of them…and it was good dick. I don’t have to tell you how good it is. Anyway, I was a little pissed off when he quit me cold turkey. When I saw the opportunity to get him again, well, he looked like he was begging for something to get him out of whatever funk he was in and I pounced. The thing was, he was guilty as fuck afterward and it took all the fun out of it. He kept talking about you and how he fucked up and how he loved you and shit like that. So, I want to say my bad for fucking up your thing with him. I mean, it was never about you personally. You seem like a cool chick, but you were slipping in regards to Seth. I have a few words of wisdom for you if you want to hear them,” Camilla stated as I stared at her, giving her a look that could melt an iceberg

“I don’t want to hear any anecdotes from your Scenes from a Ho playbook. You have nothing to say to me. The fact that I haven’t knocked you the fuck out is a feat within itself so if you don’t want to get hurt, you won’t say shit else to me,” I said, but the slut kept talking.

“No, you need to hear this. Seth is a good dude. He’s charming, sexy, and fine as hell. But Seth was a ho. A huge ho. And everybody knows you can’t turn a ho into a housewife. He was already doing the relationship thing with you, which was a huge accomplishment, but trying to insinuate marriage on a dude like Seth was crazy. He didn’t tell me, it just spilled out with the liquor one day. Seth wasn’t ready for that shit and then, on top of that, you let a chick like me run loose around your man…around your reformed ho, fine ass man. If you would have checked me the few times that we ran into each other, maybe I wouldn’t have went at Seth the way that I did. I don’t know. But just a little word of advice…never like a scandalous bitch like me not know what time it is because I’ll do what I have to in order to rent your good dick for awhile. I never heard him talk about anyone the way that he did you or say the word love before you showed up, but he did. I know I was wrong, and what I did was shitty,” Camilla said as she looked at me.

Now this was some weird shit. Camilla had balls of brass I had to give her that. I hated to admit it to myself, but some of the stuff that the trick was saying was true, but I wouldn’t tell her that. Still, I had to do something to make me feel better, even though the bitch said she was sorry.

I punched that heifer in the face and she fell back, clutching the counter for balance. She stood there holding her face as I smiled.

“That’s what happens when you throw your twat on other peoples man,” I replied as I watched her lip split and bleed.

“What the fuck? I said I was sorry!” she exclaimed.

“Oh, I heard everything that you said, but did you honestly think that a chick like me could just forgive that I caught you, Pussy Almighty, riding my man? Bitch please,” I said as I pulled my purse over my shoulder. I picked up a sample of Heavenly Bliss and handed it to her.

“You might want to try this, sweetie. I think it’s strong enough to cover up the smell of your crotch rot ass. See you around, Camilla,” I said as I walked away with a grin, glancing back to see Camilla crying out and holding her jaw.

Now, that I’ve gotten that out of my system, I was good. Really, I was. I’ve been wanting to do that for so long. Damn that felt good.

And she’s still holding her mouth. Ha! That’s what you get, heifer! All was right with the world.

Well…almost.

************************************************************************
Seth

So it’s been a few months and I’ve been speaking to Brianna on a regular basis. She hasn’t put out a hit out on me or sent any of her girls after me, so I guess that’s a good sign that we’ve established some kind of neutrality. It kind of feels like old times before we began to date…the joking around and the laughing is there, but she’s still keeping me at arms length and I understand why, but I don’t like it. Every invitation to breakfast, lunch or dinner that has been extended to her by yours truly has been graciously declined…and I have to admit that I’m not a happy camper…at all. I’ve been spending major paper on flowers, her favorite pastries, shoes, lingerie, shit like that and it’s getting me no fucking where and I hate it!

Oh, and you want to know what else is pissing me off? She’s kind of, well, she’s been dating…a lot. How did I find out, you ask? I called her one night and she told me that she was coming in from a date. She’s supposed to be dating me, not other dudes! What the fuck? So now, I just have to deal with this bullshit because I’m the reason behind all of it.

And I really don't like the fact that I have no control over who's she's dating and the shit's really getting to me. It really is.

I’m really not in the mood for a party, (if it was Brianna naked in a tub of jello, maybe, but I digress) but it’s my brother and well, Davia threatened me. She rented out the upper floor of this really swanky club for his birthday and the only other bonus was that Brianna would be there and maybe I could get in a few dances and get us back to where we should be. Who knows?

I walked into the blue and black decorated club and bopped my head to the music with my gift in my hand. I smiled at a few of the scantily clad women that were dancing and grinned as a few of them stared at me, their jaws slacked. I knew why…because I looked freaking hot. I'm not being conceited right now. I heard a couple of them say wow he's fucking hot, and well, I did look good. I had on a navy blue Ed Hardy t-shirt that clung to my chest and upper arms just right, with a pair of fitted, ripped, blue jeans, with black converse on my feet. I walked up the stairs and greeted everyone, looking around for Brianna.

“Happy Birthday, J,” I replied to my older brother who looked a little buzzed.

“Thanks, Seth. Do you see all the trouble that my baby went through for me?” he asked as he looked over at a 6 month pregnant Davia dancing with Megan and Falene.

I smiled at my brother as he smiled at Davia. “Yes, I do. This is nice man.”

“Thanks. Oh, and you can stop pretending like you’re not looking for Brianna because I know you are,” Jackson replied as Bryce and Dante walked up with my cousin Josh.

“I’m not looking for her. I’m looking around,” I said convincingly.

“You’re so full of shit, Seth,” Dante replied.

“Got damn! Is that Brianna? Man, she looks good,” my cousin Josh exclaimed as Brianna walked in with some preppy ass looking guy looking all kinds of hot. She was wearing this denim bustier and these short little black shorts that cupped her thighs and her ass with these killer black strappy heels on. My dick twitched in my jeans and the only thing I could think of was fucking her…hard and long against something…I didn’t care what, just getting inside of her was taking over my brain.

“Fuck me!” I exclaimed as my eyes basically raped her.

“She looks really good, Seth. Who’s the clown with her?” Dante asked.

“Yeah, that’s what I want to know,” I said as I watched her talk to a few people, the nerd’s arm around her waist.

“Oh that’s Elston Livingston. He’s a tax attorney at the firm,” Bryce said.

Elston…his fucking name is Elston? That’s the name of an 80 year old man with no teeth. What the fuck was she doing with this dude?

“You know him?” I asked.

“Yeah, he met Brianna when she and Davia came by a few weeks ago,” Jackson stated.

I looked at him and said, “What the fuck, Jackson?! You introducing Bree to other guys, man? You’re my brother, where’s the loyalty? Are you hooking her up with other cats?”

“No, you jackass. He saw her with Dav and introduced himself and the next thing I knew, they were talking,” Jackson replied.

“You couldn’t cock block for me or let him know that Brianna’s not on the market?” I asked.

“Dude, I tried, but Dav and Brianna were there. Besides, I don’t want to get involved in your relationship shit because I like my dick and my balls firmly attached where they are,” Jackson replied.

“Well, there’s no way that Steve fuckin Urkel is getting with my girl. It’s just not happening,” I replied as Brianna looked up at me and waved. I nodded my head and stared at her. I intended to stare at her all fuckin’ night.

Dante nudged me with his elbow and grinned. “I’m so glad that I’m still slinging my dick and don’t have to worry about all this one woman shit. You’re stressed as hell about that dude.”

“Whatever…where’s the bar? I need a drink,” I replied as I walked off to get something to cool me off.

*************************************************************************
This night was not getting any better. I didn’t get a chance to dance with her because her date had her hemmed up dancing with him all night long. Every time I looked up, he was grinding on her or his hand was really low on her waist and the shit was getting to me. I knew she was doing it to get to me and damn it, it was working.

I also noticed that Mr. Belvedere had a wandering eye. I just sat back and peeped game the way his slick ass would check out other woman while he was talking to people. I could also tell from the way that he was acting that he hadn’t hit it yet, but he was sure trying to get it tonight.

Well, guess what, son? It ain’t happening. Not if I have anything to do with it.

I wasn’t drunk, but I was feeling nice and I decided that enough was enough. I had to bring back a little of the old Seth to get her attention. I walked over to them and asked could I cut in.

“Hey, Seth,” Brianna replied.

“Hi gorgeous. You haven’t danced with me all night. What’s up with that?” I asked as I looked at her date who didn’t look too pleased to see me.

I didn’t give a fuck. He was with my woman, so fuck him.

“I’ve been busy. I guess that means you want to dance with me now, right?” Brianna asked with a grin.
I smiled at her, totally dismissing her date. “You know this. You don’t mind, do you man? Thanks.” I pulled her away from her open mouthed date.

“No problem. Brianna, I’m just gonna go to the bathroom. I’ll be back,” he replied as he cast a look at me. I just smiled at him and pulled her to a darker spot on the dance floor.

“Okay,” she said as I pulled her closer to me by the waist as we danced to an uptempo song.

“By the way, you’re totally working that outfit,” I whispered in her ear as she laughed.

“I guess that means you like it,” she replied.

“Fuckin’ A! Damn, you're fine, but you know that already," I said as my gaze went to her ass, which looked better than usual in those little ass black shorts. Man, she was killing me.

"Yes, but it helps to hear it every now and again," she said and I saw a little smile on her face.

"You look sexy as shit, Caramel. Beautiful,” I whispered and I felt her shiver.

“Thank you. So, why didn’t you bring a date?” Brianna asked. I leaned my head down once more and put my lips right by her ear.

“You know why. I was expecting to spend the night being with you, but you put a wrench in my plans and brought Dexter Poindexter with you. Why are you with that clown? You look bored out of your mind,” I whispered as she laughed.

“He’s nice and he asked me if I would like to go with him, so I said yes. That’s all,” she replied.

“No, that’s not all, at least not to him,” I said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she asked.

“Brianna, baby, your little tax attorney date wants a piece of you. Surely you’ve picked up on it,” I said.

“No. He’s been a perfect gentleman. Besides, what business is it of yours?” she asked.

“Anything that has to do with you is my business, baby, whether you like it or not,” I whispered as I pulled her closer to me. I looked up and saw tax attorney date talking to one of Davia’s cousins and eyeing me down. I winked at him and kept dancing.

“Oh yeah?” she asked as she winded her waist on me. I bit my bottom lip and laughed lowly.

“Yeah. Do that again,” I whispered and she did it so slowly that I could do nothing but groan.

“Damn, what are you trying to do to me?” I asked.

“I’m just dancing with you. Don’t put too much into it,” she whispered.

“Whatever you say, sweetheart,” I replied.

“Not that it’s any of your business, but what makes you think he hasn’t had a taste yet?” Brianna replied as I pulled her ass closer to my growing hardness.

“Just my gut, that’s all and by the way he’s trying so hard. I bet he hasn’t kissed you right, has he?” I asked as I turned her around and looked down into her eyes.

“He kisses me just fine,” Brianna whispered. I ran the back of my right hand along her soft cheek and grinned.

“He kisses just fine? That means he kisses for shit. Does he kiss you until you’re nails are digging and scratching the back of his neck?” I asked as she licked her lips and I pulled her closer.

“I’m not going to discuss this with you…,” she whispered, still staring into my eyes.

“That means no. Does he kiss you until that sexy little squeaky moan comes out?” I asked as my head leaned down.

“That’s not your…,” and I couldn’t help it. I leaned down and placed my lips on hers, my hands cradling her face. She instinctively came closer to me as her mouth opened up and my tongue began to explore the warm, sweet cavern of her mouth. She tasted good, like she always did and I felt those little slivers of energy all over my body.

“I’ve missed this baby, haven’t you?” I asked after about a minute of tongue action. It felt so good to be close to her again.

“Um, yes,” she moaned as one of my hands left her face and gripped her waist, pulling her closer. I pulled one of her legs around my waist and licked her bottom lip before tugging it between my lips for a solid suck.

“Does he kiss you like this, baby?” I asked in between kisses as her hands gripped my chest.

“Seth, we can’t do this,” she whispered as I kissed those beautiful, full lips of hers.

“Baby, why can’t we? Why can’t we?” I asked as my lips left hers as I looked into her eyes. My hand was caressing her cheek once more.

“Because I have a date and we’re not together. It’s just the way that it is,” she replied as my lips captured hers once more. Brianna moaned my name as I kissed her for what seemed like hours, but was only minutes. My head lifted as I looked into her eyes, then my lips fell to her silky neck. I placed the tiny kisses that she loved all over the right side of her neck right beneath her ear and heard her whisper my name.

“Seth, please,” she whispered, her fingers gripping my hair.

“Please what baby?” I asked as my hands cupped her ass and my mouth pulled her cute left earlobe into my mouth.

“Please, just stop, please,” she whispered but moved closer to me. My lips moved to her face as I kissed her cheek and placed small, sweet kisses on her lips.

“I love being this close to you again. You feel so fuckin’ good baby. Damn I missed you. I love you so much, Brianna. Only you, baby. Come back to me, baby, please. I’m begging you. I’m tired of being without you, Mel. Say yes, baby. Say that you still want me,” I whispered as I kissed her lips lightly.

“Yes, I still want you, Seth,” she whispered and just as I was about to kiss the shit out of her, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

“Excuse me, but what the hell is going on here?” Elston asked as Brianna pulled away from me. She did still love me. She did feel the same way that I did.

“Dude, you do know what kissing is. I was just kissing my girl until you interrupted us,” I replied with a devilish grin as Brianna moved further away from me.

“What did you say? Your girl?” Elston asked as he walked up to me. My eyes were fixed on Brianna.

“I’m not his girl, Elston. He kissed me and…

“Brianna, you’re a lot of things, but you’re not a liar. We were kissing, man. That kiss was anything but one sided, Caramel and you know it. We were kissing because that’s what people do when they love each other, when they want each other and I love her and I want her. Tell him you love me, Brianna.”

“Seth, stop,” she whispered as her voice dropped. I grinned and kept talking.

“Did you hear the way her voice just lowered? It means she really doesn’t mean what she’s saying right now. You don’t want me to stop. You didn’t want me to stop kissing you and you know it. Just tell the dude that you love me, Brianna, that you want me as much as I want you,” I said as I licked my lips at her. Elston looked uncomfortable as hell. Good. He’s not supposed to be here anyway.

“I don’t want you, Seth, I just got caught up,” she said as she grabbed Elston’s hand.

“That’s not true and you know it, baby. You’re mine, sweetheart, you always have been. So let’s stop the bullshit and…,” I said with a grin as she wiped her lips with her thumb.

“Let’s go, Elston,” she replied as I smiled at her as she walked away from me, giving me a look that could kill. I puckered my lips at her, then licked them as I yelled out to her.

“This ain’t over, Brianna. Trust me,” I stated as I watched her fine ass walk out of the party. I stood there with my hands in my pockets with the biggest grin on my face.

“Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?” Bryce asked.

“Yeah, you practically put it on her in the middle of the dance floor,” Dante replied.

“Yeah, I know. I’m sick of the bullshit. Either she wants me or she doesn’t and this is getting handled tonight. Look, I’m out. I have something that I have to do,” I replied with a grin.

“Or someone that you have to do,” Dante said grinning.

“Yeah,” I said as Dante dapped my hand.

“That’s my boy. Go get your girl from that geek, man,” Dante replied as I walked out of the party.

Brianna and I were going to settle this shit once and for all. No more friends shit. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her and I wasn’t taking no for an answer.

************************************************************************
Brianna

I had to get out of there. The kiss that Seth put on me evoked so many feelings in me that everything that I felt for him just came rushing back. I completely forgot about my date when those sexy pink lips took mine. Now, I was in the process of standing at my door and getting rid of my boring ass date.

Don’t get me wrong. He’s cute as hell, dresses really preppy, but there’s nothing there. Now he’s grilling me about Seth and that kiss like he’s my man, which couldn’t be farther from the truth.

“I thought you two weren’t together anymore,” Elston said.

“We’re not. Things went way too far and I’m sorry that it happened on our date,” I replied.

“He was practically screwing you on the dance floor. Is that the type of woman you are?” Elston asked.

Who in the hell did he think he was? Oh hell no, he has to go.

“No and you know what, this isn’t going to work out. I’m sorry about everything. Good night,” I replied as I opened my door and quickly closed it in his face. I locked my door and leaned against it, catching my breath. That kiss did something to me. It made me feel sexy and loved and it made me wetter than I’ve been in a long time.

As I walked into my room to divest myself of my heels, my mind kept going back to that kiss and the way Seth looked. He was so damn fine that it was shame. He looked so damn good! He looked a little bigger in the chest and his arms were a lot larger and the way that his ass looked in those jeans was simply the best sight that I had seen in awhile. I had to admit that I loved the way that he looked at me the whole night. Every time I looked up, his eyes were on me. Those same eyes basically sucked me into that kiss and now, I wanted nothing more than to experience that again.

As I stepped out of the shower 15 minutes later, I was rubbing Almond Cookie lotion on my body. Afterwards, I pulled on a yellow cropped baby tee and black boy shorts as my phone rang. I looked at the caller Id display and it read Davia. I picked it up on the second ring.

“Hey little mama,” I replied.

“Hey, sweetie. I saw what happened. Are you okay?” Davia asked.

“Yes…no. Simmy, that kiss…,” I began.

“That kiss was enough to start a fire in the club. Talk about heat. I thought you two were about to start fucking on the dance floor. What was that?” Davia asked.

“Lus.t, need, want, want and more want and need than anything. I still want him, Simmy. I still love him. Damn it! What’s wrong with me?” I asked.

“Nothing’s wrong with you. You’re in love, honey, that’s all. Maybe it’s time that you were honest with yourself and with Seth. Stop denying what you want, Bree,” Davia said as I heard Jackson’s voice and then she giggled over the music.

“Maybe you’re right. I’m sorry for bailing on the party, Simmy. I just had to get out of there,” I replied.

“No worries. Stop, baby!” Davia stated as she laughed.

“I think I’d better let you go,” I replied with a smile as I heard Davia laugh again.

“Yes, because someone’s seriously molesting me in this booth, so I’ll talk to you later,” Davia said.

“Alright. Tell Jackson happy birthday again! Have fun,” I said.

“Okay, girl. Bye,” Davia said as I hung up the phone. I fell back against my bed and closed my eyes and then I heard my doorbell ring. I stood up and walked slowly to the door. I hoped this wasn’t Elston because I was so not in the mood to deal with him again tonight.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“It’s me, baby…Seth.”

Holy fuck! What was he doing here?