Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Strong sexual situations and strong language.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 20

Seth

I waited on the other side of the door and watched her open it. Apparently, she didn’t have company because she quickly opened the door and let me in. I took in her appearance. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she was wearing this tight little t-shirt with no bra and with those black boy short panties. Over that she wore a short silk lavender robe. She looked sexy as hell.

“Hello my sexy love,” I said as I walked in, making sure she saw me look at her slowly from head to toe. Damn, she was fine, I thought as my eyes appreciatively took in the dark caramel legs and her exposed stomach. My dick went to semi- hard instantly as she closed the door and locked it, slowly turning around to face me. My eyes caught a glimpse of that thing that she sat on and bit down on my bottom lip hard.

Damn. The girl had an ass that made you want to bow down to it. Got damn. I was in a daze as I stared at that wonderful round thing when I realized that she was talking and closing her robe. I shook myself mentally and listened to her.

“It’s late, Seth. Why are you here?” she asked, closing the tie from her robe tightly around her waist, then she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“You know why I’m here,” I said as I dropped my keys on her coffee table.

“No, I don’t,” she said as I walked over to her and stared down into her face.

“We need to finish what we started earlier,” I replied as she took a step back. I took one forward and continued to stare her down.

“Oh, kissing? You came all the way over here for a kiss. Too late. You got enough of them tonight,” she replied as I took her hands in mine.

“You know it was more than kissing. I was hard as steel and I bet you were dripping like a faucet. A few more minutes and either my fingers or my dick would have been sliding inside of you and you know it. Tell me that’s not what you wanted, because I know I did,” I replied as I tried to pull her closer. She pulled away from me and ran a hand over her ponytail, looking away from me.

“I really don’t want to rehash all of that, Seth,” she replied as I smiled at her.

“But didn’t it feel good? Didn’t it feel right?” I asked.

“Yes, it did. It felt wonderful, alright? Are you happy now?” she asked.

“Not yet, but I will be really soon. You know I forgot how sexy you are when you’re cranky,” I said grinning at her.

“I’m glad I still make it hot for you Seth,” she stated.

“You certainly do that…all the time. So, where’s Mr. Gadget?” I asked as she sighed.

“I guess he’s home because as you can see, he’s certainly not here,” she said.

“Oh, so I guess he wasn’t too happy with you locking lips with me,” I replied happily.

“I guess not. Look, I’m really tired and …,” Brianna said as she walked into her living room. I reached out and grabbed her arm, my eyes fixed on hers.

“I’m tired, too, baby. I’m so tired,” I replied as I pulled her towards me.

“Seth, please, it’s late and…,” she began but I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

“You win, baby, okay? I fucked up and I’m sorry. I’m fucking sorry. I’m yours, Brianna. I always have been. This shit that’s beating inside of my chest belongs to you. You’re the only fucking thing that I want, baby,” I whispered.

“Seth, I don’t know…,” she began as I interrupted her.

“I’m tired of not being with you Brianna. I’m tired of not seeing you. I’m tired of wanting you and not being able to have you,” I said as her arms wrapped tightly around my neck. My lips went to her neck and I smelled that familiar Almond scent that she wore and I groaned loudly. I walked her over to her sofa and sat her down. I kneeled in between her legs and stared into her eyes.

“Enough is enough, Brianna. You know that you still want to be with me. Why are you playing games with me, Mel?” I asked as my fingers ran down the sides of her hips.

“Because…,” she whispered as I kissed the tip of her nose.

“Because what, baby?” I asked as I kissed her nose once more. My head leaned against hers as I heard her sigh.

“Because I’m scared that you’re going to hurt me again. I don’t want to go through that shit again, Seth. I don’t know if I can trust you, but I want to and that’s what has me all screwed up,” she whispered as she bit down on her bottom lip. Damn it. She was scared. Fuck me. Seth, you’re a fucking tool. A huge one. I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Brianna, just give me another chance. I’m not the same guy that I was before. The last thing that I want to do is fuck up again, to hurt you. I’m never going to do something that stupid again,” I replied as I looked into those big brown eyes of hers. I saw a few tears crawling down her face and I wiped them away with my thumb.

“I don’t know,” she whispered. My hands slowly made circles on the small of her back as I hugged her close to me.

“Well, what do you know, Brianna? Let’s start there. Tell me what you know. Tell me that you miss me,” I whispered as I looked into her eyes, my hands leaving her back and resting on her thick thighs of hers.

“I miss you,” she said with a smile as her fingers ran through my hair. I pulled one of her hands away and kissed each finger.

“Tell me that we belong together,” I whispered kissing her fingertips and staring into eyes.

“We belong together,” she whispered.

“Tell me that you don’t want to be without me anymore,” I said.

“I don’t want to be without you anymore,” she whispered.

“Tell me that you love me,” I said as I looked into her eyes and dropped her hand. My hands lowered to her calves, caressing them slowly.

“I love you,” Brianna whispered as I smiled at her.

“Say it again,” I whispered as my hands slowly left her calves and traveled up her thighs.

“I love you, Seth,” she whispered

“That’s all I needed to hear,” I whispered as I my head leaned towards hers and kissed her softly. I felt her hands push against my chest.

“I don’t want this to be like it was before,” she said.

“It won’t, baby. I’m not the same person and neither are you. I think it’s going to be better,” I replied as my hands stroked her thighs. I heard her breath catch in her throat and I made sure to make my fingers stroke her thighs slowly and deliberately. She licked her lips and sighed.

“How can you be so sure?” she asked.

“I don’t know, but I know one thing. When we’re not together, things just aren’t right. But when we are together, everything falls into place. I just want us to forget these last couple of years and get back to us, okay?” I said as she smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

“That sounds good. But, I can’t forget about Conrad,” she whispered as I groaned. I couldn’t forget about the dude who dated my woman, had sex with my woman. No, I can’t forget about him. But why can’t she?

“Why not? Is it because you still want to be with him?” I asked. Brianna kissed my lips and cupped my left jaw.

“No, silly. You’re the only man that I want,” she said.

I felt better, but then I asked once more, “But why can’t you forget him?”

“Because he’s my friend and we also have a working relationship, Seth. I’m not going to give that up. Conrad was there at a time when I needed him and when everything was said and done, he still wanted to be friends. He’s just a good dude to have in your corner and I consider him a good friend, one that I don’t want to lose. Can you understand that?” Brianna asked as my jaw clenched. Of course I don’t want her to be friends with her ex-boyfriend, but if I wanted her to trust me, then I was going to have to trust her. She had me backed against a wall and she knew it.

“Do you still have feelings for him?” I asked as she smiled at me.

“Yes…friendly ones, nothing romantic. He’s a good friend, Seth and he hooks me up with lots of business. So, if you have a problem with that, let me know,” she said as I groaned.

“You know I do, but shit…you love me right?” I asked.

“Yes, only you,” she whispered as I kissed her lips again.

“Then I don’t care,” I said confidently, lips still kissing hers. Brianna’s arms wrapped tightly around my neck and the next thing I knew, the kissing was getting more urgent, more passionate. I wanted her so bad that I could taste her. My hands went slowly to the belt of her robe and I slowly untied it, pushing the lavender silk away from her. My eyes slowly raked over her body as my hands traveled from her calves again to her thighs.

“Baby, you are so beautiful,” I whispered, my hands slowly spreading her legs. My head ducked to the skin that was exposed by that little tee shirt she was wearing and my lips followed, kissing all the smoothness, remembering every little curve.

“Seth, I look like bedtime, dude. Earlier, maybe I was beautiful, but now, not so much,” she said modestly as I stopped kissing her stomach and began to give it light licks and bites. I heard her moan and I grinned.

“You’re always beautiful to me, Bree. Why are you trying not to get into this?” I asked. I knew what she was doing. She was trying to keep me talking so that I wouldn’t continue my seduction. Well, it’s been two years and some change and I haven’t had some of her goodness in a long time. Fuck that. She was going to get got and got good.

“Get into what?” she asked as her fingers ran through my hair. She still felt a little tense, so I made the licks a little lighter, moving my head down lower as I stared at her.

“Into me kissing you and making you hot, preparing to eat that sweet pussy of yours,” I whispered as I looked up at her, licking her sex through the thin, cotton boyshorts she was wearing. I felt her moisture and smelled her pussy through her panties and I went from semi-hard to solid as a rock. I had to have her.

“It’s been a minute Seth, so…,” she said, but I didn’t want to hear any of that. I just hooked those panties into my hands and whispered, “Lift up” and watched her lift her hips so that I could take them completely off. I pulled them slowly off of her legs, and placed them to my face, taking a big whiff.

“You’re so nasty, Seth,” she whispered.

“And your pussy smells so fuckin’ good, baby, so good. You won’t be needing these for the rest of the night…trust me,” I replied as I stuffed the little black undies in my pocket and winked at her. I leaned down and kissed both of her ankles then I took her right leg into my hand and kissed my way up, taking my time. By this time, those little moans that I missed were barely escaping her mouth.

I sat back and stared between her legs, then I whispered, “Spread you legs.” I saw her gulp and she spread them. It still wasn’t wide enough so I curled the tip of my finger down her wet slit.

“Oh,” she moaned at the feeling of my finger going down her wetness. I did it once more and heard a louder moan escape her lips.

I whispered, “You can do better than that. Spread them wider. I want to see you. I haven’t see your pretty little pussy in so long. I need to see you. Wider,” I said as she did what I asked and now, I could see it all. She still had the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. All that dark caramel of her thighs leading to her dark caramel pussy with that little triangle of hair, those fat, puffy, pussy lips, that plump little clit and that pink, wet center. My eyes caught hers as I took the tip of my finger away from her and rubbed her wetness on my bottom lip, then licked it off. I placed it in my mouth and sucked the rest off.

“Damn, that looks so good. I know it tastes good. I can’t wait to have it. You have no idea how long I’ve been wanting you,” I whispered.

“Seth,” she whispered as I smiled at her, relishing the tiny sample of her essence that was on my lip and my finger.

“Um, still good. Is it still wet and hot, Brianna? Is it still tight, baby? Let me see,” I whispered as I stuck the finger that I licked her juices off and my middle fingers into my mouth and sucked them, then I flicked her clit with the tip of her thumb and inserted both fingers into her pussy.

“Oh,” she moaned as my fingers curled inside of the hot wetness of her. Fuck! Her pussy clenched to my fingers instinctively as I began to move them in and out. She was still as hot and tight as ever.

“Oh, shit, baby, you’re so wet. You still feel tight as hell. I can’t wait to taste this tight ass pussy, to fuck this tight, good pussy…damn, baby. Work that pussy on my fingers, Brianna. You feel so good, sweetheart. Does it feel good to you?” I whispered as she rolled her hips on my fingers and licked her lips as I grinned at her as my head dipped between her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs and watched her as I finger fucked her.

“Oh, fuck yes,” she whispered as I laughed lowly and licked her clit with just the tip of her tongue while my fingers moved inside of her. A few more strokes and a few light licks and…

“Oh, oh, I’m coming,” she moaned and her pussy tightened around my fingers. I stopped licking her clit and let her finish her ride on my fingers. She laid back against the couch cushions with a small smile on her face, her chest heaving. She was really wet now and I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to have that pussy in my mouth. I pulled my fingers out of her and ran one of my fingers with her juices on her bottom lip and licked it off, then I stuck both fingers in my mouth and sucked her come off my fingers. Shit, she tasted good.

“Um, you still taste good, Brianna. But I need another taste,” I whispered as I dove head first between her legs. My tongue took one long, leisurely lick, then another as I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and I wanted her to see what I was doing to her. She needed to see how much I wanted her, wanted her pussy.

“Open your eyes, baby. Look at me eat this pretty, good pussy…my pussy,” I whispered as my arms anchored under her legs and my tongue began to lick her. I licked her up, then down then back up and heard her whisper my name breathlessly, “Seth.”

I felt her fingers grip in my hair and I heard her moan, “fuck” and that’s all I needed. My tongue furiously licked her clit then I sucked it into my mouth.

“Oh, shit,” she whispered and her legs gripped me tighter. I sucked on her clit then my tongue speared the inside of her hot, wet pussy. Damn, she felt good around my tongue. She tasted so damn good.

That’s when I just went to town and ate her pussy like it was the last one on earth. My dick was jumping in my jeans and those moans and little screams were making me attack her like a starving man. I don’t know how long I ate her out, but when I was finished, the only thing she whispered was, “fuck me, Seth…right now.”

Hey, I’m not the type of dude that keeps a sexy, horny woman waiting so I threw my t-shirt off and divested of my boxers and jeans and pulled her t-shirt off. I leaned over and kissed both of her pretty, chocolate nipples and sucked on the right one just a little longer. She laughed as I let it go with a loud plop and I leaned over to kiss her on the lips once more.

“You know that’s my favorite one,” I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her legs and pulled her closer to the edge of the sofa.

“I know. Baby, please, I need you inside of me, now,” she whispered as she looked at me, here eyes half way closed. My eyes stayed on hers as my dick surged forward into her warm, hot, wet, tightness. She was so hot and so fucking tight. I forgot how tight she was. I felt the slick, satiny fit of her wetness squeeze my dick and it was incredible. It felt fucking great.

“Um,” she whispered sexily her legs tightening around me. Her back was arched and she moaned my name upon my entrance and I whispered, “Ah fuck Brianna.” She was so wet and hot and I pulled back and slammed into her, making her moan low in her throat. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the sight that she made, sweat glistening on her skin, her hands clutching my shoulders, nails digging into the skin, mouth parted open, moaning Seth don’t stop. She felt so good and I’m going to be honest, I didn’t know how long I was going to last. The way she felt all wet and hot and soft skin on my dick was doing something to me.

I stroked into her I got even more turned on as I watched as my dick surge in and out of her, rotating my hips so that I hit every corner of that sweet pussy of hers. I stroked her hard and deep.

“You like that baby?” I asked.

“Oh, yes, don’t stop,” she whispered. All I wanted to do was keep fucking her and my lips would somehow find hers and whisper I love you or any other raunchy thing that came to mind.

“Fuck this is so good, Seth, so good. Keep doing it just like that. I missed you so much,” she whispered.

My hips rotated a little more and my strokes began to get a little faster. “I missed you too, baby. Fuck! This pussy is so good, baby, so damn good. I’m going to cum, but I want you to cum first. Cum all over me, baby,” I whispered as my thumb found her clit as I stroked into her pussy harder and faster. I felt her legs grasp my waist tighter and her hands dig into my skin and then, her pussy gripped my dick hard and I heard her toes crack. I saw her look into my eyes and then her head rolled back, her teeth tugging her bottom lip.

Yeah, she was coming and she was coming hard.

“Seth, oh, I’m coming!” she yelled and the next thing I knew I heard that loud, sexy moan of hers and I felt her shiver all around me, her pussy spasmed all around my dick. I couldn’t hold on and when I heard her whisper, “Now it’s your turn. Come deep inside me baby,” and I just blew it.

“Oh, fuck, Brianna,” I growled as I thrusted roughly inside before I came harder than I had ever came before, depositing my seed inside of her. It felt so good to do that and I couldn’t stop moving inside of her after I came. She sighed and stroked my back softly.

“That was so damn good,” she breathed out.

“Hell yes,” I whispered as I took a few minutes to catch my breath. I picked her up, not pulling out of her and I walked with her still impaled on my cock to her bedroom, dropping the both of us in the bed. I still didn’t leave her as she spread her legs wider for me.

“I’m not hurting you, am I baby?” I asked as I hugged her tightly to me, not wanting to let her go. I kissed her pretty, dark caramel breasts and felt her fingers in my hair again.

“No, you’re not. Oh, damn that was so good. I missed this,” she whispered.

I grinned and whispered, “I could tell.”

“Can you not be cocky right now and say you missed us being like this too?” she asked as I laid my head closer to her chest. I kissed her skin and grinned.

“I could, but I need to know something first,” I said.

“What?” she asked as my lips kissed the outside of her left breast.

“That all that shit is over and in the past and we’re starting something new,” I said as my lips continued to kiss her satiny soft skin.

“We are. I just want you to be honest with me, Seth,” she whispered.

“I will. Oh, and just so we’re clear, you’re mine, not Mr. Belvedere’s or that singing pretty boy’s. You’re all mine,” I said as one of my hands went down and cupped her sex, a finger sliding up the seam of her wetness.

Brianna moaned and said, “Of course I am, baby.”

I smiled against her breast and kissed it again. “I’m glad that’s settled. Oh, and Brianna?”

“Yes,” she whispered as my finger went back up her slit once more.

“I missed this. I missed us,” I whispered and I looked up and saw her smiling at me.

“I know you did, I know,” she whispered back as we just enjoyed being together again.

We didn’t talk much after, but we finally knew that was all we needed. I began to get hard again and I just started moving inside of her again, this time more slowly. I didn’t think about the fact that I was making love to her again without a condom and when I did think about it, this was the only way I wanted to be inside of her…bare, her skin and my skin, stroking and touching each others. I know we would probably talk about it later, and I know what the consequences might be, but it didn’t bother me like I thought it would. It didn’t bother me, not at all. And right now, as I stroked inside of her tight moistness, it felt so good, so good. Damn, it felt good to be back inside of my baby again.

************************************************************************
Brianna

I hope I didn’t dream about last night because that would be a shame. I had never felt closer to Seth than I did last night and if I recall, we were close on the sofa, in the shower, on my dresser and in my bed. I loved that damn man so much and I wanted so much for us to work this time around. I didn’t know who I was trying to fool, but Seth has always been it for me. I knew it from the first time he kissed me, and I know it now. He went at me last night and this morning like he couldn’t get enough of me. My eyes slowly opened and I was naked as the day I was born underneath my pale yellow sheets. I felt a delicious soreness between my legs and I knew that it wasn’t a dream. I began to stretch my arms and my entire body in the bed when I looked over my shoulder and saw Seth with just his jeans on speaking on the phone. It sounded like he was making a business call and when he saw me looking at him, he gave me the sexiest grin I’ve ever seen, continued speaking on the phone, and planted a soft kiss on my bare shoulder.

“Evening, sexy girl,” he whispered as he kissed my lips once, his eyes raking over my naked back.

I mouthed evening to him and he nodded with a grin as he continued to speak on the phone. I looked over at my clock and it read 5:12pm.

He sat with his legs spread apart staring at me in the chair in my bedroom as he finished his call. Damn, he was fine, I thought as my eyes scanned his bare, tan chest. Yeah, he had gotten a tad bigger, I thought as I looked at the cuts and muscles in his chest. I just laid my head on the pillow and smiled at him. He mouthed two minutes to me and I nodded, closing my eyes again.

“Okay. Yeah, I’ll bring it tomorrow for the meeting. Alright. Have a good one,” he replied as I heard place his phone down. I felt the bed dip and suddenly, his smell and his weight were all around me. I felt his tongue and his lips on my shoulders.

“Finally, you’re awake,” he whispered as I melted under those soft kisses and licks that he was giving my shoulders.

“You’ve been waiting on me?” I asked.

“Yeah. Um, you feel good,” he whispered and I felt his nose and his lips all over my shoulders.

“That was work?” I asked.

“Yeah, Ben was working on something for our presentation tomorrow and forgot what he saved it under,” he said.

“Working hard, huh?” I asked as I slowly opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder. His lips caught mine, then descended back to my spine.

“You know that’s the only way I work, sexy…hard,” he whispered as I laughed. I felt him kiss, then lick the down my spine slowly and I couldn’t contain the moan that fell from my lips.

“You’re such a freak,” I whispered and I felt him smile on my back.

“Stop acting like that fact is shocking to you, girl. You know you like it,” he said and I felt his tongue slowly swirl in a circle in the middle of my back.

“You know I love it. I’m so hungry,” I replied looking over at him.

“I figured you would be. You’re always hungry as hell after you bust a couple,” he said grinning at me.

“Fuck you, Seth,” I whispered and I felt those lips kissing my back again.

“Already did that, remember? On your couch, twice in the shower, on the…,” he said.

“I know, damn it! I was there. So what are we going to do today, I mean tonight?” I asked.

“Stay in this bed and screw each other until we lose consciousness. At least that’s what I told mama when I called her to cancel on dinner today,” Seth said.

I sat up and looked at him. “Please tell me that you didn’t tell your mama that.”

Seth grinned. “No, but she put two and two together after I cancelled and she ordered me to come and get some food. While you were knocked out, I went over there and got it. It’s waiting in the kitchen. She told me to tell you hello.”

“Oh. What did she cook?” I asked.

He kissed down my back and pulled the covers away from body, kissing me along the way. “Pot Roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, potato salad, triple chocolate cake.”

My stomach grumbled at the thought of the food and then I moaned when I felt Seth lightly kissing my exposed ass. “Remind me to thank her.”

“Okay,” he whispered and the next thing I felt was his tongue lick down my ass to my vay jay jay and I groaned. He licked me again and pulled my hips up until I was on all fours.

Man, this boy doesn’t quit!

I heard him getting out of his jeans and then his hands spread my ass, then I felt his tongue wrapped around my clit and he sucked it hard. I groaned again and looked over my shoulder and caught his eyes.

“Baby, I’m hungry. We can do this later,” I whispered, not wanting him to stop the tongue action below. He growled and sucked my pussy so hard, my head fell forward. I was sore, but the way that he was licking me made me so wet that I had felt some of it roll down my thigh and I said to hell with it. I wanted him to put that beautiful thing inside of me, to hell with being sore. He licked me a few more times, then I felt the silky, thick head of his penis waiting at my soaking entrance.

“No…now,” he said and he thrusted his entire length into me, then he began to move. I gripped the sheets between my fingers and began to move my ass back into his thrusts. His fingers gripped my ass and I heard him groaning my name. He began to move faster and…no wait! There’s no way that I’m cumming this soon!

“You’re about to cum, aren’t you Bree? “he whispered and I felt him lick my back.

“Oh…my…fuck!” I moaned as he moved a little faster and the next thing I knew, I was yelling out my release. He wasn’t close yet, and the way he was stroking me, I knew I would cum at least one more time before he did.

“Damn baby you feel good, so fuckin’ good…shit,” he groaned and I worked my pussy more, making him thrust into me harder and grip my hips faster. He was so deep inside of me and it felt so good and a few more minutes later…

“Oh, shit!” I moaned loudly, my pussy walls clenched tightly around his hard, thick, long dick that was now pounding the shit out me.

“So good, baby, so good, so good,” he groaned and the next thing I felt was hard thrusts and him biting my back, groaning my name.

“Oh, fuck, Bree, I’m cumming too, baby, fuck!” he groaned loudly and thrusted four times so hard that I came again.

Again. In fifteen minutes, he made me cum three times.

Damn. I’m a lucky girl.

I felt him still moving inside of me and his head on my back as I slowly slid down to the bed. We both took a few minutes to catch our breath and when we did, he began to kiss my sweat drenched back lightly.

“I love you, baby,” he whispered in that sexy ass voice of his and my heart flipped.

“I love you, too, but we can’t do this all day, babe. I can’t keep up,” I said as he laughed. I felt him soften, but he still didn’t pull out of me. Truth is, I didn’t want him too.

“Of course you can. You’ve been hanging so far. But, we do need food, so why don’t we take a shower…”

I turned around and gave him a look and he laughed. “I promise, all we’re going to do is shower this time.”

”Uh huh,” I said, not believing a damn word coming out of that s.exy mouth of his. He pulled away from me and pulled my hands, pulling me up. He picked me up by my ass and kissed me.

“Like I was saying, let’s take a shower and eat. Besides, you’re gonna need your energy,” he whispered and he held me, walking me to the shower.

***************************************************************
Seth

She’s so cute, I thought as I watched her eat. We took a shower and I kept my word. Well, most of it anyway. Hey, a fine ass, wet, naked woman had to at least get her ass grabbed…maybe licked. Anyway, I didn’t fuck her like I wanted to in that shower, but I was thinking about it right now. She looked hot as shit in that little black tank top and those grey, low rider pj pants. Her legs were resting on mine as we ate. I was finished and my hands were rubbing her legs.

“That was so good,” she said as she finished eating.

“Yeah. Ma threw down today. You don’t want any cake?” I asked as she held her stomach.

“Maybe later. I can’t eat anything else,” she said as I pulled her onto my lap, gripped her ass and walked her over to the sofa. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we settled into the sofa and I grinned.

“That’s cool. Besides, I got plans later for that cake and you, so be prepared. Hey, this is where we started out, huh?” I asked as she leaned down and kissed my lips. Her fingers were playing in my hair.

“Yes, and we’re not going to have a repeat performance anytime soon,” she said.

“Later?” I asked, my hands holding her ass.

“If you’re a good boy,” she said and I grinned. There was a comfortable silence and then she began to speak again.

“You love me?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said.
.
“That’s all I need, baby…that’s all I need,” I said and I kissed her again, cupping her face in my hands. I pulled away and smiled at her. I pulled her close to me and held her in my arms. She snuggled down into my chest and closed her eyes. I stroked her back, comforted by that almond scent of hers. I couldn’t for the life of me wonder why I wasn’t flipping the fuck out. I mean, we made love without protection…numerous times and I just didn’t give a shit. I know it was irresponsible and I know it was a crazy thing to do, but at the moment, I didn’t feel like we did anything wrong or stupid. Things felt right for the first time in a long time and I didn’t feel sorry about anything that happened. Not one thing.