Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 21

Brianna

Two months later

Seth’s parents were thrilled to find out that we were a couple again. My friends were cool with it, hell even Davia didn’t want to maim Seth anymore. When my parents heard that Seth and I were back together, my mother was okay with it. She just wanted me to be happy and to be careful. Daddy, on the other hand, went apeshit.

“Brianna, you’re a smart young woman. This boy cheated on you and you just decide to go back for more? Why?” he asked. We were fishing one Saturday morning as he stated this and as he spoke, I let out more slack on my pole.

“Because daddy, I love him and he loves me. He’s changed. I’ve changed. You have to forgive in order to move on in this world and something was off in my world, something was missing. Seth was what was missing. He makes me happy,” I said.

“Brianna, I don’t want to see that boy hurt you again,” he said.

“You know what? He might and maybe he won’t, but I don’t want to be without him. Love’s hard to come by and Seth is the one, daddy. I forgave him because I love him. I trust him because I have to. I can’t dwell on what happened in the past if we’re going to have a future. That’s just how it is,” I said as I looked up and saw my daddy staring at me.

“You have so much of your mother in you. That sounds like the same thing she said to me when…,” he began but he looked away, his hands gripping the reel on his pole.

“Daddy, what are you talking about?” I asked.

My father took a deep breath and began to speak. “You had to be about two years old when it happened. I did something that I’m not very proud of.”

“What did you do, daddy?” I asked.

My father took another deep breath and began to speak. “I cheated on your mother with a nurse at the hospital. I loved your mother, but we were going through some things and I used that as my excuse to cheat on your mommy. One night one thing led to another with this nurse and we had a month long affair. I wasn’t going to tell your mother, because I didn’t want to hurt her, so I didn’t. The nurse wasn’t too happy when I broke it off and when I decided to tell your mother, she already knew. The nurse told her and your mother took you and left me for about seven months or so.”

“You cheated on mommy?” I asked.

“Yes. It was the worst thing that I ever did to her, to us,” he said. I was still in a state of shock. My parents were still crazy in love with each other. They had this whirlwind love affair and it seemed as if they were still in it. They were always hugging and kissing and touching each other. My father was totally in love with my mommy. I would catch him just staring at her as if she was the only thing in the room and for him to cheat on someone as gorgeous as my mother was crazy. If he loved my mom as much as he did, why did he cheat?

“But daddy you’re crazy about mommy,” I said.

“Always have been, always will be,” he said with a smile on his face.

“So why did you do it?” I asked.

He sighed. “Because this woman, this nurse was easy. She fed into my ego and my misery about what was going on with your mother. I gave into temptation, baby. I’m human. I was a man who was pissed off about his relationship with his wife and this woman offered it to me and I took it. I was curious and I was in l.ust. I was selfish and I was stupid. I told you baby girl, men do dumb shit. I was miserable while you two were gone. I begged and pleaded with her to come back, but she wouldn’t. Then, one day, you two came home. Your mother told me that was strike one and if I ever did something stupid like that again to destroy our family, she would kill me. I never felt so blessed in all my life when she came back to me and I’ve been making it up to her ever since. That’s why I went so crazy when I heard about this boy and what he did to you. I never wanted you to go through what I put your mother through,” my father said.

“But she came back to you didn’t she? Because she loved you,” I said.

“Yes, but I had to earn her trust back. The love was always there. It never went away, but I broke a trust and it took me a few years to get that back, but I did and I never took it for granted again,” he said.

“Why are you telling me all of this now?” I asked.

“Because I know how it feels when you do something stupid and how hard it is to fix it after you’ve messed up. I’ve walked in that boy’s shoes and well, sometimes things do work out. That mistake ended up making me appreciate and love your mother more than I ever did. Bree Bree, make sure that he deserves your trust, that he’s worthy of you. Is he, sweet pea?”

I thought about what my father said and I answered, “Yes, he is.”

“Well, that’s good enough for me. Just be careful, baby girl and tell him that if he ever does something like that to you again, I’m going to kill him. Plain and simple. Alright,” he said and then he stood up, and I saw his line tugging down into the water.

“I got a bite, baby…feels like a big one. Get the net ready,” he said as I did what he asked.

My daddy didn’t have to tell me what happened between my mother and him, but he did and it kind of made me realize why he was so against Seth in the first place…because he saw a lot of himself in Seth…because he did the same thing to my mommy that Seth did to me. By opening up to me about his indiscretion, it knocked my father down a few pegs in my eyes and I think it made him accept my decision to be with Seth more. You have to understand. My daddy was this big force in my life who always romanced my mother and showed her how much he loved her. He was the template for my dream man. He was what I wanted my man to be and when he shared this with me, it kind of made me realize that men are men. They’re not perfect. Men fuck up and they make mistakes. But, when they love you, they love hard and I finally realized at that moment that I truly loved Seth and I truly forgave him. He wasn’t Superman, but he was mine and that was enough for me.

********************************************************************
Seth

Here I am sitting in RJ’s office, grinning like the cat that ate the canary. I had a good reason to smile. I was alive, I had a good life and my girl was back. I loved that woman so much and I’m sure RJ could pick up on the fact that at this very moment, the only thing that was on my mind was Brianna. This is our last session and I’m sad to say it, but I’m going to miss her.

“Well, I’m glad to hear that everything with your job is working out. So how are you and Brianna?” RJ asked as I sat across from her in her office.

“Things are going good. No, things are going great. It was kind of touch and go there for a minute, but I hung in there and she took me back. I have you to thank for a lot of that,” I said with a huge grin on my face.

“That’s nice of you to say, Seth, but you did all of the work,” RJ said as she smiled at me.

“Maybe, but you opened my eyes to a lot of things and I’ve changed for the better, so for that I thank you. I know that I wasn’t that easy to deal with. I was a real prick to you for a while and I’m sorry about that. You know, RJ it would be okay for you to admit that I was a dick. Come on, I’ve been seeing you for more than a year. Admit it, I was a dick,” I replied with a grin as RJ shook her head.

“You were difficult Seth, but you weren’t anything that I couldn’t handle. Trust me, I’ve had to deal with worse patients than you, but I had a feeling that underneath all of that pomp and arrogance a really good guy lurked. I’m just glad I got to meet him. So, with that being said, I’m very proud of your growth Seth and I know you’re only going to get better,” RJ replied as I stood up, shook her hand and smiled at her.

“I hope so. If not, I have your number. Thanks again, RJ,” I replied as RJ grinned.

“You’re welcome. Goodbye,” she said.

“Bye,” I replied as I walked out of the door.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
“Yes, baby I got the chocolate covered éclairs and those chili cheese Fritos that you like. Oh, my bad, you don’t like them. The little invader is making you eat it. Right. So, that’s not you that I see everyday wolfing down all of that food? Right. You know I love you, don’t you, sugar? Yes. No, I shouldn’t be too long. You’d better stay awake. You know why. Uh huh, because I plan on putting you to sleep. Yep, I plan on knocking you out, babe,” Jackson replied into the phone.

Gross. Those two are like two horny teenagers. I began to make a harking sound and Jackson punched me in the arm.

”Ow”, I said as Jackson continued to talk on the phone.

“Well, if my devastating good looks won’t be enough to keep you awake, then I know those éclairs will. Uh huh. Yes. Yes, I will. Seth, my wife told me to tell you that you’d better not get me into any trouble because even though she can’t see her feet, she can still lift her leg and stick her foot in your ass. Yeah, baby he’s scared. Okay. I promise, we won’t be too late, right Seth?” Jackson asked looking over at me as he spoke into his cell phone.

“Right. I’ll have your hubby and your pastries back to you soon, favorite sister in law,” I said with a grin.

Jackson put the speakerphone on and Davia said, “Stop trying to kiss my unusually large ass, Seth and if you say anything about my ass I will cut you. Say hey to Bree for me.”

“Hormones,” Jackson mouthed as I nodded.

I laughed as Jackson took the phone off speakerphone. “I don’t know, sweetness. I have no idea what mission Ethan Hunt has me going on, but I’ll be home soon,” Jackson said.

“Please. Tom Cruise wishes that he was as hot as me,” I said as Jackson gave me the finger.

“Alright. I love you, too, baby. Bye,” Jackson said as he concluded his phone call. Then, he said, “ So, shithead, what was so important that you needed to drag my ass out on a damn Wednesday evening? I’m really not in the mood to go watch some girls shake their ass and throw dollars at them while you contemplate your next move in life,” Jackson asked as I drove down the street.

“Can you stop bitching and just relax? We’re not going to a strip club,” I replied.

“Well, that’s good because I don’t have any available cash to flash for a peak at a random ass. I got a kid coming in a month. Money’s tight,” Jackson said.

He was so full of shit. My brother was very good with his money and I know for a fact that he’s not broke or struggling. Jackson has been saving money since he was fuckin’ five years old. He had my parents open a savings account for him when he was eight. To say that he was financially responsible was an understatement. He went to college on a full scholarship and worked so he wouldn’t have any student loans and the few that he had for law school were almost paid out. The dude wasn’t cheap, but he was very smart with his cash. If he’s so damn broke, how can he afford all of the updating that Davia’s been doing to that expensive ass condo that they live in, that top of the line BMW that he owns and that candy apple red custom Mercedes that he bought for Davia when she graduated from law school? Also, Davia had been working for this civil rights firm where the money was okay, but not nearly what Jackson made. They both agreed that Davia would take a year off from work to stay home with the baby. How can he afford to do all that if he’s so broke? Because he’s not broke. He’s just anal about spending money.

“Bullshit. Money’s not tight. You are,” I said with a grin.

“Whatever, you little shit. Pregnant women and babies are expensive. You wouldn’t believe how much money we’ve spent on the nursery, clothes, diapers and all the other shit that goes along with having a baby,” Jackson stated as I laughed.

“Spare me, Jackson. I bet you haven’t expressed any of this to Davia right?” I asked.

“Hell no. I’m not crazy and well, I like breathing,” Jackson replied as I laughed, turning at a stop sign.

“I figured as much. I heard her talking to you about that mural that she wanted painted in the nursery and how much it was going to cost and all I saw was you smile at her and kiss her belly and say, ‘anything you want, sweetness’,” I replied.

Jackson grinned. “Hey, I have to keep my wife happy and stress free. Besides, she’s my baby and if some painting is going keep a smile on her face, well she can have it.”

“You are such a sucker for that woman,” I replied as Jackson looked over at me.

“Yep and I’m proud of it. You’re one to talk, Seth. I’m figuring this little cloak and dagger mission is something that you need help with for Brianna, so screw you,” Jackson said as I grinned.

“Yeah, you’re right. I need your help with something,” I said.

“Well, it better not be anything stupid and I say that because I know you Seth. You have a track record for needing assistance with the stupidest shit. Remember the time that you asked me to come with you on that fucking search and rescue mission for those mint chocolate flavored condoms for your chick of the week?” Jackson asked.

I grinned as I said, “The girl was picky, and she could suck a mean one. I was just trying to accommodate her. Sue me.”

“Or the time you asked me to come with you to that sex toy store and help you pick out the right kind of handcuffs and edible panties. All stupid shit,” Jackson replied as I grinned.

“Hey, I needed a guy’s opinion. Fuzzy or metal, chocolate or strawberry. Those were all important issues at the time,” I said as Jackson shook his head.

“Fuckin’ prick. This better be good. I’ve been working late for the last two weeks because of this case and I haven’t been able to chill with my baby for a minute. You’re taking me away from my QT,” Jackson said.

“Dude, you are such a broad. Did Davia give you your balls back today? I mean, I saw you walking kind of funny when I picked you up, so I figured they were missing,” I said as I pulled into a parking garage. We got out and Jackson grabbed his crotch and grinned at me.

“Fuck you, Seth. You know, I could be at home making love to my wife. I need to be getting laid right now. You know I have to get as much as I can because those six weeks that I’m not going to be able to have sex are going to kill me,” Jackson said as we walked out of the garage and into the elevator to enter the upscale mall.

“You’re a douche, Jack. Don’t worry. I’ll have you home in time to get it on with the little missus,” I said as Jackson looked at his watch.

“Look, Dav’s been going to bed around 9 and it’s 6 now. I want to get back home before she goes out for the count,” Jackson replied as we walked into the mall.

I grinned at my brother and said, “Um, Jackson, haven’t you ever woke your woman up out of sound sleep and put it on her? If this is new territory for you, I could explain what to do. You’re such a wuss.”

“You’re still a fucking prick, Seth. Yeah, I’ve done that. Hell, I’ve done that quite often, but Davia and these mood swings…she scares the shit out of me. I tried it a few times and she kicked me, blamed me for knocking her up, and she put me out of the bed. It’s best that I catch her while she’s awake when she’s more amicable,” Jackson replied as I grinned.

“You have to plot out when you can get pussy now?” I asked.

Jackson sighed as we walked. “Before she got pregnant…no. The first few months of the hostile takeover as she calls the pregnancy and in the middle…I couldn’t keep her off me. Now…yes.”

“Jackson…that’s fuckin’ sad,” I said.

“Yeah, I know and that’s why we need to get whatever fucking mission this is over and done with ASAP. Seth, I’d better be back home before that woman goes to sleep or I’m going to beat the shit out you,” Jackson replied as we arrived at our destination. Jackson looked at the entrance to the door, then back at me, then he looked at the door again, and back to me once more. I gave him a look and his eyes went wide. Then, the bastard had the nerve to laugh at me.

“This is a joke right?” Jackson asked.

“No. I’m serious,” I replied as we stood in the doorway of the exclusive jewelry store. Jackson stared at me as he stopped laughing and took out his phone.

“Seth, I’m not in the mood for your shit. You’re cuttin’ in on my lovin’ time with my wife and that is something I don’t like people to fuck with. I don’t have time for games, little brother, so…,” Jackson stated as I interrupted him.

“I told you I’m serious about this. It’s time,” I said as Jackson shook his head.

“And I don’t fuckin’ believe you,” Jackson said as he took out his phone.

“Who are you calling, dude? This is nerve wracking enough as it is,” I said as we walked into the store with all the sparkly shit that every woman wanted. Yes, I’m looking for an engagement ring. Yes, it’s for Brianna. No, I haven’t hit my head. No, I’m not drunk. No, you aren’t in an alternate universe. I love her and I want to have everything with her. I just hope she wants the same with me.

“Oh, I’m not calling anyone. I’m recording this shit because I’m going to need proof. No one is going to believe me if I just call them and tell them that you’re buying an engagement ring for Brianna,” Jackson said with a grin.

“Will you stop screwing around and help me…please?” I asked damn near begging. Seriously, I was out of my fucking element with this shit. I needed help.

“Stop whining, you big pussy. I’ll help you, but the recording continues. I’m going to put this shit on Youtube,” Jackson replied as we walked over to a case of solitaire diamond rings.

Damn. One of those rings are going to go on Brianna’s hand and I, Seth Aldridge, am going to be the one that gives it to her while asking her to be my wife.

Holy shit! I’m really going to do this. I’m really doing this! Am I sure? I can’t stop myself from walking over to the display of diamond rings and I ask the saleswoman about the 3 to 4 carat solitaires. She has this huge smile on her face as we follow her to the far left of the jewelry store. I know why she’s smiling. 1) She’s a woman and they like shiny shit and 2) she’s probably going to be able to go on vacation with the commission that she’s about to make from my ass. As we arrive at the display, I actually see a few that I think Brianna would like, a few that would look perfect on her pretty little hand.

Have I lost my mind? Am I really doing this? Yes, I’m doing this.

And my prick of a fuckin’ brother is smiling and taping. He’s such an asshole.

Shit. I need a fuckin’ drink.

********************************************************************

Brianna

I know something’s wrong. I can feel it. I’ve been cranky and hungry and sleepy for no damn reason at all. I’ve been sick as a dog for about a week and I’ve been craving crap that I’ve never craved or eaten before. I feel like someone plugged an electrical cord into my body and was siphoning the energy out of me, draining me. I’ve never felt this rundown and the smell of certain foods makes me sick to my stomach.

Shit. I’m pregnant.

That has to be it. I can’t blame this all on Seth because I was right there. I mean, we were careless on several occasions and in my mind, I knew this could happen. This isn’t how I wanted it to be. I wanted to be married first, honeymoon for a couple of years, then have kids. But, life doesn’t always happen the way that you want it to. When you are with the one person that you know is it for you and the touching and caressing and the kisses lower your intelligence and make you hunger for them, yearn to feel them, hell, all rational thought goes out of the window…especially if you have a cutie like Seth naked in front of you, whispering how he’s going to lick your pussy until you cry. Yeah, that could be why I’m now rinsing my mouth out after hurling for the fourth time today and I’m waiting for the results of this pregnancy test in my bathroom in my office at the studio. I’ve been trying to work on some new moves for a video for Mika Howard, but I can’t get into it. The sheer realization that I might be pregnant is coming into view right about now on that tiny, white plastic tube and…shit. I’m pregnant.

I take a deep breath and I close my eyes. I walk out of the bathroom and I walk back into the studio and turn on the radio with the remote. I’m going to have a baby. I’m going to be a mother.

And Seth is going to shit bricks because I don’t know if he wants this. I’m sure he doesn’t. I mean, sure he said after a few passionate sessions that we would deal with the consequences of unprotected sex, but hell, his brain was foggy at the time because he had just came. Things are always sunshine and roses after a couple of orgasms.

I tried to take my mind off of things and worked for about an hour and that’s when I heard Seth walk in.

“Hey beautiful,” he replied looking incredibly hot in a black suit with a red shirt that was opened at the neck. He had a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

I smiled as I walked over to him. “Hello. Are those for me?”

“Are you the hot chick named Brianna who runs this place with the epic ass?” Seth asked with a grin as he took my hand and spun me around to look at my behind.

“Oh yeah, that ass is incredible. Well, yes, these are for you,” he replied as he pulled me in his arms holding the roses at my back as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. His tongue caressed the inside of my mouth with a passionate frenzy and I moaned into his mouth. After the kiss, I pulled the roses from his hands and sniffed them.

“These are so beautiful, sweetie,” I said as he grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I’m glad you like them. Are you feeling any better?” Seth asked as he stared down into my eyes.

“Not really, but these brightened my day. Alright, Seth. What did you do and how far is my foot going to have to go up your ass before I forgive you?” I asked.

“I didn’t do anything, Mel. I just wanted to surprise you, that’s all. No harm in that, is there?” he asked with that cute grin of his.

“None at all. I missed you today,” I said as I placed the flowers on a chair that was right behind us. Seth’s lips ended up on my neck and he placed light kisses along my neck and jawline, pulling me closer to him.

“Not as much as I missed you, especially after this morning,” he said pulling my earlobe into his ear and gently sucking on it. I sighed as I remembered the way we made love this morning. It was really strange because we usually go at it like dogs in heat, but we took our time this morning and it was slow and passionate and left me wanting more. Our morning little tryst resulted in Seth being an hour late to work and me having to call someone to open the studio for me. I felt his tongue lightly lick my ear and kiss down my neck to the tops of my exposed breasts in my grey cami sports bra.

“Baby, I’m sweaty,” I whispered as my hands wound in the hair at the nape of his neck and my eyes closed, those soft lips of his worshipping my cleavage.

“And I’m horny. How long are you going to be?” Seth asked as his hands began to roam all over my waist, down to my ass. I pulled one of my legs around his waist and grinned as he kissed my shoulder, pulling the strap off. I was getting all kinds of moist at this point.

“Let me close up shop and we can…,” I began and then I felt like hurling. I pushed against him with all my might and ran into the bathroom.

“Brianna, are you okay?” Seth asked as I ran into the bathroom in my office and hurled over the toilet once more. I hugged the sides of the toilet, thanking God that this is my private bathroom. I heard him come into the bathroom as I flushed the toilet and leaned my head down to catch my breath. I stood up on shaky legs and felt Seth pull me up. I rinsed my mouth out underneath the flowing water from the sink and Seth placed a few wet paper towels on my neck and then my forehead.

“If you had to blow chunks baby, you should have just said so,” Seth replied as he wiped my forehead. I laughed and leaned back against him as he pat the wet towels on my face.

“Do you have to do it again?” he asked.

“No. I’m good,” I replied as he picked me up and walked with me back to the studio. He put me in the chair, kissed my forehead and told me he was going to be right back. A minute or two later, he came back with a Sprite.

“Drink some of this, baby. It’ll settle your stomach,” he replied as I took a sip out of the plastic bottle. I drank it down to the middle and began to feel much better. Seth crouched in front of me and stroked my face lovingly.

“Feel better?” he asked.

I smiled shakily. “Yes. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. So, when were you going to tell me that you’re pregnant?” Seth asked.

How the hell did he know?

********************************************************************

Seth

I knew it. I knew it. I’m not stupid. I had a feeling for a few weeks. I think she knew, but she’s been in denial for the last week. I saw how sick she was and the way she was eating and sleeping and I had a feeling, but I wasn’t really sure until now. I also saw that damn test on the back of the toilet that said positive while she was dumping the contents of her stomach into the toilet, so it wasn’t much of a stretch.

And you know what? I’m not freaking out. I’m not pissed off. I’m not in denial. I think I wanted this to happen. When we made love all those times without protection, I knew what could happen. I knew that Brianna wasn’t on birth control and I knew that this could happen.

And why am I not running for the hills is beyond me.

No, it’s not. I know why. Because I love her and I wanted this. I did.

“How did you know?” Brianna asked. I smiled at her.

“Um, we’ve been fucking like rabbits without a raincoat for a while and well, I saw the test on the toilet. I know I’m not a genius, sweetheart, but I can put two and two together,” I said as she sat back in the seat and sighed. My hands went to her pretty calves and I began to softly rub them, waiting to hear that soft little moan. There it is.

“I can’t believe this. I’m a baby mama. You made me a baby mama, Seth,” Brianna replied as I laughed.

“Yep. You’re my baby mama. Deal with it. Oh, and I wasn’t alone in that bed…or on that table…or in the shower…or on the sofa…in the car…,” I said as I grinned at her.

“I get it, I get it, you shithead! What are we going to do? I’m not prepared for this. You don’t want a baby and…,” she said and I looked up at her.

“Wait a minute, who said I didn’t want this? You’re not thinking of having an abortion are you?” I asked as a feeling of dread washed over me. She couldn’t be thinking of doing that, could she? Not my lovingly sweet Brianna.

“No, it’s just that Seth, we broke up because of your fear of moving onto the next level…marriage, family, shit that you could get a tax reduction for and it’s kind of hard for me to believe that you would want that now,” Brianna said.

I grinned at her. “Hey, you do get a tax credit for kids. Who says that procreation doesn’t pay.”

“Seth, this isn’t funny! It wasn’t supposed to happen like this! I wasn’t supposed to have a baby before I was married. I’m not supposed to be Brianna, Seth’s baby mama. I’m not,” Brianna said.

“You can’t always count on sticking to the plan that you mapped out for your life, baby. Sometimes things happen. This is just one of them,” I said.

“Now’s not the time for you to be making sense. You’re supposed to be just as fucked up now as I am,” she said as I grinned.

“I’m a little weirded out, but it’s nothing that we can’t handle together, Brianna. I love you. You love me. We’re going to have a baby. People do it everyday. No big,” I said as she stared into my eyes, a small smile breaking out over her face.

“You really have changed, babe,” Brianna said as I took her hands and rubbed my thumbs in circles along them.

“Yes. I’m not angry, or confused. I know what I want. I want you. I’ve always wanted you and I want this baby. Yeah, we could have been more responsible, but shit happens. We just have to roll with, sweetheart. It’s going to be okay. We’re going to be okay, Brianna. Just fine,” I said smiling at her as she nervously licked her lips.

“Seth, are you sure about all of this because I’m scared shitless and I don’t think I can go through this alone,” Brianna replied as I leaned up and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Baby, you’re not alone and yes, I’m sweating a little, but Brianna, don’t you think this is kind of cool? I mean, this kid is going to be half of you and half of me, the best parts of us. What’s so wrong with that?” I asked as she sighed.

“Nothing, but…,” Brianna began.

“You love me, don’t you?” I asked.

“Of course I love you,” Brianna replied with that beautiful smile on her face.

“Then trust me. Look, this is not the way I planned this, but what the hell,” I said as I pulled out the black velvet jewelry box. I opened the lid and showed her the 3 carat emerald cut diamond set on a white gold band and her eyes opened to the size of saucers.

“Brianna Mills, I love you so much. I know I’m a stupid shit, but I’m a better stupid shit because of you and I don’t want to lose you again. I want to be with you forever, baby. So, Brianna…will you marry me?” I asked.

Brianna looked at the ring, then those beautiful brown eyes stared into mine, as the words, “Hell no", escaped her pretty little lips.

What the fuck just happened?

*********************************************************************
Brianna

No, he is not doing this now. Aaah! It wasn’t supposed to happen like this and that’s what I told Seth, who looked hurt. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I didn’t.

“Say what?” Seth asked.

“No. The timing is not right. Seth, I want a wedding and I want to look fabulous and…,” I said, but Seth kissed me softly on the lips, smiling at me.

“Baby, we can have a wedding,” Seth said.

“But, I’m going to be fat and shit. That wasn’t my vision. The dress that I want doesn’t allow for a belly,” I said as Seth laughed. He leaned up and kissed me again.

“You’re worried about the wrong thing, Bree. You’re beautiful. If you’re showing when we walk down the aisle, so what? That’s not what’s important…me getting you forever is…our love is. I mean you wanted to get married outside right? We can do it at my parent’s house near the gazebo by the pond in the backyard…”

I began to get into this. His parent’s backyard was like a lush oasis with that gorgeous pond and the beautiful garden. It could be done and it wouldn’t take long to get it together. “I could go crazy with the flowers and decorations and erect white tents. It could be really beautiful.”

“Does that mean you’re saying yes?” Seth asked.

“Not so fast. I’m thinking, I’m thinking,” I said as he laughed.

“Hey, and if your mother and my mother help you, we could probably get married sooner than you think,” Seth replied taking my hands and kissing them, running his large thumbs in circles along them.

“You don’t want to wait?” I asked.

Seth kissed my fingertips one by one slowly and smiled. “Nope. I think we’ve waited long enough, don’t you? I wanna marry you, Ms. Mills as soon as possible. I love you.” He looked and sounded so sincere and his eyes…they were filled with so much love for me. I wanted this. I wanted him. What the hell is wrong with me?

I reached over and grabbed his face between my hands and kissed him with all the love I had for him. “I love you, too. Can I have my wedding as soon as possible?” I asked grinning. Seth smiled at me.

“Whatever you want…but you have to say yes before I give this to you,” Seth said.

“Yes. Now hand over the ice,” I replied as he placed the ring on my finger. I pulled his face between his hands and kissed him passionately on the lips. After the kiss, Seth held me in his arms and I snuggled into his chest. I looked at my ring and grinned.

“It’s so beautiful. Thank you, Seth. I love you,” I whispered.

“You’d better. Why did you make me sweat?” Seth asked.

“Because I can. Oh, and by the way, we’re hitting the ground running tomorrow. I can’t wait to…,” I began.

“Brianna, just because I said you can have whatever you want, does not mean that I want to be involved in picking colors and cakes and shit. That’s not me. You got to be gentle with me, baby,” he said.

“You didn’t say that this morning,” I whispered as I kissed his neck.

“You would bring that up now. It’s just that, well, all this is new to me and you’re going to have to go easy on me. All I want to do is stand next to you and make you my wife, not worry about what kind of fish we’re going to have at the reception. Can we agree on that?” Seth asked as I grinned.

“Okay…for now,” I said, smiling from ear to ear, happier than I’ve been in a long time.

He just doesn’t know. He’s going to be picking out invitations next week. Just watch.

We stood up and Seth leaned down and kissed me. The next thing I knew, he had me lifted in his arms, kissing me passionately and my legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. I felt him walk backwards and I felt the cool of the mirror on the wall of the studio against my back, Seth’s lips and tongue invading my mouth. I felt Seth anchor me to the mirror and grind his erection against my lycra covered mound.

“I want you so bad,” Seth whispered as those blue passion filled eyes stared into my brown eyes. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and smiled as I moaned, his hands gripping my ass. I felt him lower me to the floor and kneel as he pulled my tights and panties off.

“Seth, we can’t…not here,” I whispered, but my body betrayed me as I moaned from the feel of his hands traveling up my bare legs. My pussy was soaking wet and ready for him. Seth kneeled before me and licked my navel, then kissed my flat stomach, placing airy, light kisses all over it. Then, I looked down and he was staring at my wet pussy, licking his lips. Two of his long fingers found me and I felt him thrust them back and forth. Seth stared up at me and I looked down at him, until his thumb began to circle my clit and my head fell back. My eyes closed tightly as he stroked me, fucking me with his fingers.

“You’re so wet. I know you want this. Say that you want me,” he whispered and I felt his tongue lick my clit, his fingers still stroking inside of my pussy. I let out a deep moan and looked down and found his eyes once again staring at me as he licked my pussy and fingered me. I was so close and the next few seconds, my release was spilling from me. He had me so hot and ready. I wanted him. I needed him.

“I want you, Seth,” I whispered and he removed his fingers, grabbed my ass in both hands and threw my legs over his shoulders, eating my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

“Oh, baby, yes, Yes, YES!” I moaned loudly, gripping his head and the next thing I knew, I was coming again. Seth growled as I came in his mouth. He licked me until my tremors began to subside and I watched with sex weary eyes as he smiled at me as he discarded his clothes. I removed my cami and stood against the mirror with my legs open, licking my lips at his beauty. All those hard planes and muscles and that glorious thick, long dick was mine…all mine.

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my right nipple, then my left, then he licked a path up my neck to my ear and whispered as he sucked my earlobe gently into his mouth. “I love you, baby.”

“I love you,” I whispered and he pulled away to stare into my eyes. I stared back and worked my pussy down on his hardness. I felt his dick jerk inside of me and I watched as his eyes closed for a minute, biting his lip at the feel of me wet and tight all around him.

“You feel so good, baby,” he whispered as he began to thrust into me. I stared into those beautiful blue eyes of his and he stared into mine, kissing each other as we made love standing against the mirrored wall. The thrusts began to get harder and he felt so good inside of me, tapping my G-spot on every stroke. I closed my eyes and moaned, “Don’t stop, don’t stop.” I didn’t want him to stop. I didn’t want this feeling to end.

A few minutes later, I felt that familiar tightening in the pit of my stomach and my pussy clenched tighter and as I came, I yelled as the pleasure of my orgasm washed over me. My eyes opened and Seth was staring at me.

“You look so damn beautiful when you come, so fuckin’ s.exy…Oh, fuck, baby, I’m coming,” Seth said as he groaned and growled, thrusting hard and fast inside of me, the warmth of his release flooding my insides. I rubbed my hands along his bare back as his head snuggled the crook of my neck, his thrusts subsiding. After a few minutes, he looked at me and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Are you alright? I’m not hurting you am I?” he asked as I smiled.

“No. Do you mind if we get out of here and get some food?” I said as I yawned. Seth grinned at me.

“I wore you out, huh?” Seth asked.

“Yes,” I said as my stomach grumbled.

“Was that you?” he asked.

“Yes. I’m running on empty, baby. You saw everything in the toilet. Now, get me out of here and feed us,” I said as he grinned at me.

“Us, huh?” he asked as he leaned in to kiss me again.

“Yes, us. You’re stuck with us now. No turning back,” I whispered as his lips smiled against mine.

“I don’t want to turn back…I just want you…the both of you,” Seth whispered.

“Well, you have us Mr. Aldridge and you’d better do right or your ass belongs to me,” I said.

“Ooh, I like it when you’re all feisty and shit. Turns me on,” Seth whispered against my lips.

“You’re such a perv. Just kiss me,” I whispered as his lips found mine once more.