Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 3

Brianna

A few weeks later found me helping Falene and Megan plan Davia’s graduation party in May. I know it was only March, but we wanted everything to be perfect for our girl. In addition to that and my evening classes at DaFa, I had been doing at least three productions a week at Farrington and I was just tired…simply tired. All I wanted to do was go to DaFa, knock out these three classes and fall into a blissful slumber.

As I was leaving rehearsal for the day, one of the patrons of the dance company stopped me as I was walking out of the main doors. Mr. Patrick Tolliver, who came from one of the richest black families in the area, as well as one of the founders of the dance company, was looking his usual GQ self when he approached me. He was a very polished brother, but from what I heard, he only dated women of his, quote, unquote pedigree. That left me out.

“I saw your rehearsal this afternoon and it was simply amazing. You are such an incredibly talented dancer,” he responded.

I gave him a smile and answered his response. “Thank you. That’s very good to hear.” Then, he began to ask me about my upcoming performances and my work at the dance school and I answered his questions. While we were talking, do you know what I realized? That this man was a complete bore and couldn’t flirt with a woman if he was given written directions. I see why he only dates women of his pedigree…they were the only ones that would put up with his dull ass. All those looks and all that money and he couldn’t talk to a woman…just a shame, really.

I looked up and I saw someone looking at the performance calendar on the adjacent wall. Aw shit…just what I need…the walking hard-on Seth. How in the hell did he find out…probably Davia’s man. Shit. He just glanced over at me, with a pair of sexy black aviator sunglasses in his suit pocket, a linen, khaki colored suit, with a baby blue shirt and a checkered tie. As usual, he looked absolutely gorgeous, but completely comfortable in his own skin.

“Again, wonderful performance. Until next time,” Patrick said. I smiled because the only thing that I had heard him saying was that line. I was completely distracted by tall, sexy and handsome leaning against the wall. Patrick walked off and Seth walked towards me.

“Hello again Brianna,” Seth said smiling at me. I looked up and caught his blue eyes.

“Hi there. I’m sure this is not a coincidence,” I replied.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was in the neighborhood and I decided to pick up some tickets for my mother and as I was coming from the ticket office, I saw you in the hallway…sounds like a coincidence to me,” he said as he showed me the tickets.

“Yeah…okay,” I said.

“So, what are you doing here?” Seth asked. He was so full of shit and he didn’t know that I could smell it. But I would play along…for now.

“I’m a principal dancer with the company and I run the Dafa Dance Studio Tuesday through Saturday, before you ask me anymore questions,” I stated.

“You’re a busy little honeybee, huh?” he asked as I walked away from him to the double glass doors. He held the door open for me and gave me a very long once over as I walked through.

“Thank you and yes I am,” I replied as I walked out of the door to the parking lot with Sexy Seth on my heels.

“You look even yummier since the last time I saw you. Red is definitely your color. I like your hair that way,” Seth stated and I smiled. I was wearing a fitted red v-neck t-shirt with skinny jeans and my hair was bone straight. He said I looked yummy…no one has ever said that to me. I liked it….I liked it a lot.

“More compliments, huh?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s what I do. It’s kind of a habit. I can’t help myself…beautiful women bring that out of me,” he said with a grin.

“I see,” I said, slightly blushing as we walked to the parking lot encompassed in a rather comfortable silence. Then Mr. Grown and Sexy began to speak.

“So, that’s your type of guy, right? I should have known,” Seth said as I continued the trek to my car. I glanced sideways at him because I could feel his eyes on me and it made me feel…desirable, sexy. Still, I had to remember whom I was dealing with. Yes, ladies and gentleman, the packaging was pretty, but the inside was pretty empty…at least from what I could see so far.

“Excuse me?” I asked.

“You know…the clean cut, preppie, rich, uninteresting type. Very passive…gives you your way in arguments and materially because he doesn’t know how to actually talk to you or how to find anything original to do with you…unbelievably predictable. Boring to the point of actual tears and an ass so tight that he shits diamonds. That type…that’s what you like,” Seth stated as we stopped in front of my car. I popped the trunk, threw my duffle bag in, and laughed. I leaned against the driver’s side door and laughed some more as Seth stood in front of me.

“Well, I have to give it to you Seth. You’re a riot…and you don't mince your words," I said.

He just leaned his head to the side and shrugged his shoulders in agreement, his pretty blue eyes twinkling. He was too fine, I thought, but he was trouble. “Just a few of my many characteristics.”

I sighed before I began to speak. “You’ve obviously tracked me down to get my phone number…good for you. That shows initiative and I like that. But what I don’t understand is, if you’re trying to get some act right from a woman, why would you make such broad, asinine, generalizations about her and you don’t even know her? Are you sure you’re a pedigreed mack, or just one in training?” I asked. I couldn’t tell him that most of those points that he made were right on. I liked passive men who were predictable. I liked them clean cut and preppie. He was wrong about a few things, though. I didn’t like boring guys and he didn’t have to be rich…he just had to be employed and fairly intelligent. I don’t think that’s much to ask, is it?

I expected him to now act a fool and get really bent about what I just said, but he just laughed.

“No, sweetheart, I am. Trust me…my record’s impeccable,” he replied with a little of that sexy southern twang in his voice. I knew he wasn’t just talking about his verbal game, because he did have game, but I just liked messing with him.

“That’s rather biased, don’t you think?” I asked.

Seth graced me with one of those s.exy ass grins of his that he seems to have down to a science and leaned his head closer to mine. “Not in the least, because it’s the truth. But, I have pretty good instincts and my instincts tell me that you do like guys like that, so that’s why I said it. And guess what?” he asked.

“What?” I asked as I crossed my arms across my breasts.

“I’m here to do you a solid, Brianna,” he said.

“Oh really?” I asked.

“Yes. I’m here to inform you that you can learn from your mistakes and I ‘m here to help,” he said with a grin.

“Yeah…you look like the helpful type,” I said with a smile.

“Oh, I am. Ask anyone. I’m always willing to lend a helping hand. I’m all about giving…and I give freely…and often,” he said, that sexy ass grin making my heart race.

“I’m sure you do,” I replied.

“You see, I can bring something different and exciting into your busy life because I am nothing like those guys…I’m an original,” he said.

“That’s good to know,” I replied with a grin. He was getting to me…damn, he really was.

“I like to have fun and I like to question you and anyone that knows me will tell you that I’m pretty unpredictable. I’m not rich, but I make a good living and I am far from being dull. I make it hot everywhere I go,” he said as I laughed.

“Hmmm, you’re giving me a lot to think about,” I said.

“Really? I guess that’s a good thing, right?” he asked as I grinned.

“For you, it is. I’m going to give you my phone number so I can get to know you because I kind of like you. Maybe you can convince me that you’re worth my time. If you do that, then we can go from there,” I replied as he handed me his phone and I punched my numbers in.

“See, I knew you couldn’t resist me for long. Are you busy now because I know a funky little café…,” he began but I cut him off.

“Slow your roll Cocheese. Yes, I’m busy. I have a few classes to teach this evening. I said I would talk to you, not go out with you. We have to work up to that and right now, we’re not even close. Baby steps, Seth. Baby steps,” I stated as he grinned. I climbed into my car and buckled my seatbelt as Seth leaned over inside of my window. He smelled so good and that sexy ass grin was making my panties damp.

“You just have to make this difficult, don’t you? Okay, I’ll play along. But I’m telling you, eventually you’re going to wonder what you ever did without me. Drive safely, sweetheart. I’ll talk to you soon,” he stated with a wink as he began to walk away. I started my engine, then I called out his name.

“Wait…Seth!” I exclaimed as he walked back to me.

“Yes, gorgeous?” he asked in the sexiest voice.

“I have to warn you because it will probably happen, but I need you to listen very carefully,” I said.

“Alright…shoot,” he replied.

“I’m not sure how this is all going to play out, but I’m sure it’s going to be fun,” I said.

“I told you…fun is my middle name…,” he said.

“…and that’s why I need you to try your hardest to not fall in love with me. I know it may not be easy, but you look like a pretty strong young man…you should be able to resist,” I said as he laughed.

“I’m sure that won’t be a problem. Have a good evening, beautiful,” he said as he smiled at me, standing in his spot.

“You too,” I replied as I pulled off, smiling.

I can’t remember the last time that I had so much fun talking to a man. Damn, did I not have a life or what?

*********************************************************
Seth

As I walked into the door of the condo, I couldn’t stop myself from laughing. Brianna was something else.

“Don’t fall in love with you, sweetheart? Trust me…it won’t happen,” I said to myself as I looked through the mail on the table.

“What won’t happen?” Jackson asked as he walked past me to plop on the couch. He turned the TV on and turned his attention to the tube.

“Nothin’. So, how’s tricks?” I asked.

“Fuck you man. Oh, mama called to say hello and to make sure that our dicks hadn’t fallen off yet. I told her that mine was still intact, but you were a different story,” Jackson stated as I smiled. My mother was a trip.

“You’re a prick, man,” I said with a grin.

“It’s the truth, Seth. You sling that shit so much, I have no idea what condition it’s in,” Jackson said. Fucking dickhead.

“You’re just jealous because the only place that you’re slinging yours is in the palm of your hand. Well, look at it this way. At least your hand is getting a workout,” I said grinning.

“Whatever. Hey, I’m surprised that you’re home. I thought that you may have had a hot date tonight. I mean, that is what you call your regular female johns right? Dates,” Jackson stated as I grinned.

“Suck the big one, J and yeah, I do have a date. Her name’s Contessa…she’s Russian and she’s a ten. We’ve been eye fucking each other for about a week and a half now, so she’s nice and prepped. I think it’s time for me to let her have the full Seth experience, you know what I mean?” I asked as I grinned at my brother.

“Wow…how very giving of you,” Jackson answered. .

“I know, I’m just that kind of guy. You know what they say…sharing is caring. I think she’ll be very appreciative after I’ve introduced her to my little friend…or should I saw my big friend,” I replied with a grin as Jackson just shook his head.

“What a lucky girl. Does she have any idea how fortunate she is…I mean, she is about to roll with Swinging Stick Seth?” Jackson asked with a grin.

“No, she doesn’t but I’m sure it’ll be the highlight of her week. At least I won’t be here like you, lusting after some broad, trying to remember what pussy feels like,” I said. Yeah, my brother is an idiot. He’s so caught up with that little hottie who he can’t have for another month and a half that he actually hasn’t been making any booty calls or anything. How can you go without sex without knowing that the deal is sealed? Jackson’s a weirdo. He’s like a broad in so many ways that its scary.

“Whatever Seth. Don’t you have to leave and light up someone’s life?” he asked sarcastically.

I grinned. “That I do. I’m meeting her in an hour, so I’m going to shower and change, take her to dinner, then knock her head in her headboard. Don’t wait up, eunuch,” I said as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

“Don’t worry, Deuce Bigalow, male gigolo…I won’t,” my brother answered as I laughed.

Although my brother and I didn’t see eye to eye on everything he was still my brother and I cared about him. I mean, he seems to be falling for this girl and he hasn’t even been out on a date with her yet, hasn’t even taken her on a test drive, but he seems enamored with her.

Whatever. He can have that.

I actually enjoy the little tet-a-tete’s that Brianna and I have been having. I like the way she talks to me, like she could give a fuck. She’s kind of funny, too…very sexy. She did fill out those jeans though…well. That ass was the kind that you could rest a glass on …ummm…she had a nice ass. Brianna was fine as shit and she didn’t seem to know it. That ass is just waiting for me to tap it. She’s just so different and…interesting. I can’t believe I said that a woman was interesting. I haven’t been interested in a woman since…well, I can’t remember.

I find her rather intriguing…a challenge. I’m not used to challenges in regards to my pussy play, but I’m feelin’ her sexy, so I’m going to see how this plays out. Since I’m the dude that I am, I’m going to let her think about our little conversation this afternoon, and I’m going to wait a few days to call her. Can’t have her thinking she has the upper hand now can I?