Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter involves women using vulgar language against one another.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 4

Brianna

Three weeks later

You know it took Seth five days to call me, right? I wasn’t waiting around, but a sista can count. I knew he wasn’t going to immediately call, so that's why I wasn't too shocked when he didn't. I’m not salty, but damn...five days? I figured he would call me earlier than that after that nice little rendezvous in the parking lot. Oh, well. I"m over it.

Today, I’m shopping with Falene (AKA Leenie) and Davia (AKA Simmy). Dion had to meet a client and Megan was out of town, so I didn’t have too many buffers against Falene and her bullshit. As I listened to her go on and on about this football player that she had been seeing, my thoughts drifted to Seth.

Seth and I had been speaking to each other for a few weeks now, and I have to admit, he’s a charming, sexy muthafucka’. He makes me laugh and he definitely knows what to say. So, because of the good feeling that I had been getting from him, I’ve finally decided to go out with him. He’s taking me to a Black Eyed Peas concert on Saturday. I’m really looking forward to going because I’m curious to see how he is on a date. This is going to be fun and Lord knows, I need it.
I suggested to Seth that we keep things to ourselves because who knows if this thing is going to work. I mean, he’s not my man and I’m not his woman. We’re just…buddies. I don’t care who he’s boning because he definitely ain’t getting none from me. We have an understanding…I don’t want to know about his little conquests and he doesn’t ask me about mine (I don’t have any, but he doesn’t have to know that). Anyway, he happily agreed to keep everything on the DL and said that would add a little more sumthin’ sumthin’ to this thing that we have going on. He was such a character.

“Bree, don’t you agree that it’s stupid?” Davia asked as I looked up at her from the blouse that I had been fingering for the last ten minutes while I was in Lala land thinking about Seth.

“What's stupid?” I asked. If this has to do with Falene, it could be a number of things.

“This silly bitch’s decision to continue to see this Negro after she found out that he was still married, but separated,” Davia said as Falene looked at her. I began to go into my quiet mode and just sit back and listen to Simmy and Leenie go at it.

“He is separated. He has his own apartment and everything. Besides, he didn’t lie when I confronted him about being married. Doesn’t that count for something?” Leenie asked.

“Yeah…that nigga wants to have his cake and eat it too. Why are you so gullible, Leenie?” Simmy asked. I moved over to another blouse, a cute off the shoulder, cream jersey knit. I looked for my size, a medium and hang it over my arm as I looked through the rest of the rack, listening to the fight that was attempting to ensue between Simmy and Leenie.

“I’m not. He’s been so good to me and he really cares about me, I can tell,” Falene said. Damn…she gets all this dick and doesn’t know a thing about it except how to ride it or suck it. Ain’t that some shit?

“Oh, because he gave you $5 G’s to spend? That’s what he wipes his ass with, Leenie. Why don’t you understand that you’re his chick on the side and that he’s basically pimpin’ you?” Davia asked.

“Because he’s not. If he’s not into me and so worried about his wife, why does he take me out with him in public?” Falene asked. See, I told you…book sense…check…peeping game sense…no.

“You silly bitch…those are probably the spots that he brings all his extras. See, men like that have their game plan carefully orchestrated and trust me, it’s tight. I bet he hasn’t taken you to any league parties…and I bet you haven’t been to any of his games…right?” Davia asked.

Falene just looked away from her sister, and I could tell that Davia hit a nerve. “What does any of that mean?”

Davia looked at her sister, then at me, than she laughed. “Do you hear this shit, Bree? Leenie, I love you but you are so in denial.”

“No, I’m not. He’s not with his wife and things are just complicated,” Falene said as Davia continued.

“No, Leenie ain’t shit complicated…bitch, you’re asleep and I’m tryin’ to wake your simple ass up! You’re just the jump off, Leenie. That nigga ain’t leavin’ his wife and you want to know why? I have three words…NO FUCKIN PRENUP! His wife didn’t sign one, I remember when they did some interview years ago and she let it slip. Leenie…for real. Just let it go,” Davia said.

“You know what…I’m going to go before I put my foot up your ass. What the fuck can you tell me…neither one of you got a man or getting any dick…I’m out,” Falene said as she rolled her eyes at Davia, grabbed her purse and left.

I looked over at Davia and sighed. “Simmy, don’t you think that you were a little hard on her?”

Davia looked at me. “What the fuck is this universe that I stepped in? Are you actually feeling sorry for Leenie?”

“Yeah, I am,” I said.

“I love that girl. She know’s how I am. If she can’t hear the real from me, who can she hear it from? Besides, you know I’m right,” Davia said.

“Yeah, you are, but you know she’s really into this dude,” I said.

“Yeah…and that’s the problem. I hate to see these guys use my big sis, Bree Bree. She’s such a good chick and she just falls for these pretty ass, ho-ish ass, guys who just wanna easy lay. She’s too good for that and if I have to keep telling her what the real deal is, then so be it. I’m the one she calls crying in the middle of the night after one of these dicks hurts her. I’m the one picking up the pieces of her heart. So, yeah, she’s mad at me now, but she’ll thank me later,” Davia stated as she walked over to another rack of blouses, making me think on what she just said.

*********************************************************

Late that night, I was in the process of fixing myself a bowl of my favorite ice cream, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Haagen Daas when my phone rang. I placed the ice cream back in the freezer and smiled as I picked up the phone. The caller ID displayed Seth’s name. I answered on the second ring.

“Hola,” I said as I retrieved a spoon from my silverware drawer.

“Hi. How are you, beautiful?” Seth asked in a sexy, relaxed voice. If I didn’t know any better, he sounded like he just got laid…which could be the case. You know what voice I’m talking about…real deep, drop dead sexy sounding, relaxed. Then again, I may be off track. He could be high…or really tired. Whatever the case may be, I was still happy to hear from him.

“I’m good. How are you?” I asked.

“Tired as shit. My whole team has been working late all this week putting the finishing touches on a few of our pressing accounts. It seems that we get more business every year around this time. I’m not going to complain, because the bonus checks are fat. I’m so ripped, but I couldn’t sleep and I wanted to hear your voice,” he said with a yawn. Well, that answered my question about him getting it on.

“Seth, are you trying to be sweet?” I asked

“Yeah. Is it working?” he asked.

“A little,” I said.

“Whatcha’ doin’?” he asked in the cutest voice I had ever heard. I smiled.

“Just finished fixing a bowl of ice cream. Now, I’m walking to the couch, plopping my ass down, and now I’m eating,” I said as I ate a spoonful of ice cream.

“What flavor?” he asked.

“Chocolate chocolate chip…if you haven’t noticed, I love chocolate,” I said as I took another spoonful.

“Nothing wrong with loving chocolate…I love chocolate. Chocolate tastes so good and it’s addictive. Did you know that?” he asked. I knew he wasn’t talking about no damn candy. That boy…always trying.

“Yeah, because I’m addicted to it,” I said.

“Something else that we have in common. Say…did you think about me today?” Seth asked as I laughed.

“Yeah…when my friend was telling us about her married but separated boyfriend,” I said.

“Ouch. That was harsh,” he said.

“Yeah, well he’s a ho to the highest degree…just like you so that’s what made me think of you,” I said eating another spoonful of ice cream as he laughed.

“Bree, I thought we were cool. I’m trying to be all sweet and shit and you go off on me like that,” he said.

“My bad…but you know that you’re a tramp…that’s all I’m sayin’. Have you ever messed with a married woman?” I asked.

“Maybe…maybe not…moving on…,” he said changing the subject.

“Moving on. Did you land that super duper big account yet?” I asked. When he told me that he was as an advertising executive, I could totally believe it. He could sell snow to a damn Eskimo…that’s how persuasive he was.

“No, not yet. I pitched my idea and now I’m just waiting. If they pick my concept, then my team will do the print ad campaign and the commercial. But, I’m confident that they will. Now, it’s just the wait game,” he said.

“Well, for what it’s worth, I’m sending positive vibrations out to you so that you land this account,” I said eating another spoonful and I could swear I felt him smile in the phone.

“Thank you cutie pie. So, what did you do today besides rehearsal?” Seth asked.

“I went shopping,” I said.

“Oh, so you went out to find something sexy to wear for me on Saturday? I’m flattered, sweetheart, really I am,” he said as I laughed.

“Yeah, that’s exactly why I was shopping…to buy something to wear for you so I could make you want me…yeah right,” I said.

“That’s what women do…you buy stuff to wear that you know is going to drive us crazy. Personally, I’m a huge fan of au naturel…clothing is definitely optional in Seth Land,” he said as I shook my head.

“I’m sure it is. Besides, I don’t have to buy anything to make you want me, because I know you do. You want this ass so bad you can taste it,” I said with a grin.

“Fuck yeah, I want that ass. I have not been quiet about that fact, either. You do know that I’m going to get it, right?” he asked and I was so turned on, I had to squeeze my legs together to ease the slight throb between my legs.

“No, I never alluded to you that you were getting any,” I stated.

“You didn’t have to. I know when a woman is into me and Brianna, you like me. You want me just as much as I want you. But it’s cool…we’ll take this one day at a time…baby steps, Bree, baby steps,” he said as I laughed. I had to get off the phone with the man. He was driving me crazy.

“Yeah, whatever. Well, I have an early appointment in the morning, so I’ve gotta go,” I said.

“Aw…you running off so soon?” he asked.

“I’m sleepy…and from the sound of that big ass yawn that I just heard, so are you, so goodnight Seth. I’ll see you tomorrow night,” I said with a smile.

“Goodnight, Brianna. Dream about me because I’m going to dream that you’re in a skimpy little….,” he said.

“Bye dude,” I said with a laugh as I hung up the phone. I know that I’m in trouble. He was making me wet with just words. How was I going to handle his ass tomorrow? Shit.

**********************************************************
Seth

“Dude, how was that little Russian chic?” My partner in crime Gabe Ross asked at lunch early that Saturday. We’d been cool since college and he was basically me, but he only dated white blondes…nothing else. I wasn’t mad at him because everyone had a preference. I could talk to him about certain shit and not be called a dog, like Jackson or Bryce calls me.

I turned my smile into a slight frown as I drank my beer. “Oh man…she was not good. I tried to put it on her, but she was kind of like Stewie from Family Guy said…not much tread left on the tires and it was kind of like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Kind of like riding a bicycle through a tunnel.”

“Damn, man,” Gabe said laughing.

“Yeah, you could pretty much yodel in the pussy and hear your echo…yeah, it was that loose and I’m not a small guy, so I can only imagine how many dicks had been down there.” See, I always do a finger test in the pussy before I stick my dick in it to test the tightness and man, it was a disappointment. Also, I may be a player, but I always, always pack the plastic and I get tested every 6 months…I’ve never caught anything, except blueballs once and I’m clean. In a lot of cases, I use two condoms, because sometimes, you never know…like in Ms. Moscow’s case.

“Damn…just loose as a goose…no grip or anything?” Gabe asked.

“It was like putting my dick inside of a well…deep and too open. Not the best sexual experience for me. But, you know I like to give credit where credit is due. She likes giving head and wanted to suck me off, but after what happened, I wasn’t sure about that, so I passed. Besides, I’m not that into it anyway. Pussy is my main attraction when it comes to sex, you know,” I said as I bit into my cheeseburger.

“Well, I guess she won’t be getting a call back?” Gabe asked with a grin.

“Hell no…but, there is someone that I’m working on. This one is gonna be a hard nut to crack, but as long as I get a chance to nut…I’ll be alright,” I said smiling. Gabe and I chuckled at that, then I spoke.

“So, what does she look like? Is she hot?” Gabe asked.

“She’s hella hot. Just listen to the stats: 5’6, dark caramel, big brown eyes, gorgeous smile, killer legs and an ass that should be bronzed…the girl is a fox,” I said as I described Brianna.

He looked at me, his blue eyes questioning. “Oh…so she’s a black girl?”

“Yeah…so? What the fuck do you mean by that?” I asked, glaring at Gabe.

“I just asked, I mean I never really understood your thing with them,” he said. What the fuck?

I was getting pissed. “My thing as you stated with black women, not them, is that they’re fuckin’ hot, they’re cool as a fan and they have the best bodies in the world…the best asses in the world…hands down…asses that they don’t have to buy, like some of those Botox Barbie’s you date. I never say anything to you about the fuckin' Gobots you date…I’m an equal opportunity lover. As long as you’re attractive and you’re into me and I’m into you… I’m down for whateva’.”

Okay, I probably threw some of you for a loop. I’ll give you a little of Gobot info. If you don’t remember what Gobots are, they were the Transformers so called rivals. There was only one problem: Transformers were the shit and Gobots were just biting. Their downfall, like most of Gabe’s women was that they had simple designs and lacked originality…like those little plastic, saline encased, clueless blonds that he dated. They all looked the fuckin’ same and had the same personality…empty headed, brainless, trophy wife. The Transformers had so many different styles…there was “more than meets the eye”. That’s how I feel about black women. Okay, now does everyone get what I’m saying? Good.

“Well…to each his own,” Gabe said as I continued to glare at him.

“Yeah. And from now on, you don’t say anything about my chicks and I won’t say anything about yours,” I told him and he nodded his head. Fuckin’ prick. He’d seen me with black women before and he never said anything, but all of a sudden he talks smack. I knew that he had his preference, but I date all women…I always have. I’m just a female lover and I like variety. So why does he have shit to say all of a sudden? I then decided to hurry up, eat and cut our day short. I was supposed to go with him to look at a new car, but I told him that I had a date and I was due at my mother’s house soon. Gabe and I had never been best friends, and now I’m beginning to see why.
**********************************************************

“Mama! Hey lady! Happy Birthday!” I yelled as I walked into the house with a bouquet of red roses and a Coach shopping bag . Hey, what I told Brianna wasn’t a total lie. I did buy her tickets for the ballet for her birthday…I just decided to buy them when I knew that Brianna would be rehearsing.

I know…I’m a fucking dick at times, but hey…I could give a shit.

I looked around the house that I grew up in and smiled as my mother walked down the stairs. She came to me and gave me a huge hug. I hugged her back and I kissed her cheek. I love my mother. She was cool as hell and she always gave me the best advice. She didn’t pull any punches with neither Jackson or I and I loved her for that. I would do anything for that lady.

“Hey baby boy. I take it those are for me?” Patricia Aldridge inquired about the bouquet of red roses and the Coach shopping bag.

“They are. Happy Birthday to my favorite mother,” I said as she laughed, giving her the bag and the roses.

“I’m your only mother, you little shit. But thank you,” she said as I followed her over to the couch. She placed the roses back in my hand and said, “Baby, would you put these in water for me, please? I want to open my gifts.”

“You’re such a broad, ma. Hey, where’s pops?” I asked with a grin as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a vase from one of the cabinets. I placed the vase under the cool water running from the faucet, placed the blooms inside of the vase, then placed the flowers on the kitchen counter.

“He’s planning some kind of secret surprise for me. He’s been gone for a couple of hours. He should be back soon,” she said. Then, I heard a gasp and she began to speak. “Oh, thank you so much sweetie! I love this bag and…ballet tickets! Wait till I tell Denise,” she said with a grin. I walked back over to her and sat on the couch.

“So, you like your presents?” I asked.

“Of course I do. Seth, thank you. So, what do you have planned for this evening?” she asked as she looked at me. I grinned.

“I’m going to a concert with a new lady friend…that’s all,” I stated.

“Is she nice?” my mother asked. I sighed.

“Yes, she is and don’t get too ahead of yourself…it’s a date, not a trip to the altar,” I replied as she grinned.

“Well, a mother can only hope. Sweetie, when are you going to find a nice girl and settle down?” she asked.

“When hell freezes over,” I said as she rolled her eyes at me.

“I just don’t want you to become a lonely, dirty old man,” she said.

I smiled. “Hey, the dirty old men I know are cool as shit and they really know how to cop a feel. I’m jokin’, ma, I’m jokin’. Come on, mama. We were doin’ good just doin’ the son and mother thing, then you have to start with that settle down shit again…OW, mama!” I said because of her hand popping the shit out of my head.

“I buy you great gifts and you hit me? That’s child abuse. I’m going to call the people on you,” I said as I rubbed my head.

“Good, because if you pop off at the mouth one more time, they’re gonna need to be here…to handcuff me. Look, Seth, you and your brother are too good looking for your own good. I mean, you’re gorgeous. Hell, a few of my friends have asked if it was okay for them to borrow you two for a little while,” she stated and I put on my best poker face.

Little did she know that I’ve had one of her friends...a MILF. Well, I guess I can’t call her a MILF anymore…she’s a full fledged MIDF now(Mom I did fuck). When I was 24, her friend Mrs. Davidson, who was a total MILF, let me sample the wares and trust me, for a cougar, she’s fierce in the sack. She put it on me like you wouldn’t believe…for two whole days. Her husband had left her for a younger woman, and I saw her out one day. She suggested that I could cheer her up and I helped her out. To this day, that lady winks at me and smiles like I found the cure for the common cold or something. See, I told you my pussy repertoire was quite extensive…from MILF, to male friends sisters, to ex chicks I was dating friends…you name ‘em, I’ve done ‘em.

Don’t tell my mama I slept with her friend. She would beat my ass, then Mrs. Davidson.

“For real?” I asked.

“Yes, for real. You know what the problem with you and your brother is? You’re so gorgeous that you attract the wrong women. Nice girls stay away from you because you look like you play the field…and they’re not wrong,” my mother stated.

“Look at that last one of Jackson’s…what’s her name…Paulina. Yeah, her. That girl could barely read, and because she was beautiful and her legs spread open to the sound of The Clapper, he thought she was a great girl. Ended up being one of the worst relationships my boy’s ever had. You said the girl that you were going out with was a nice girl?” my mother asked looking at me to make sure I said the right thing.

“Yeah, but it’s just a first date and we’re just going to have some fun,” I said. Then, my mother grinned.

“You’ve never said any of them was nice before. You’ve said that they were hot, you’ve said that they had bangin’ bodies, but you’ve never referred to them as nice. This is a nice little development,” my mother stated as I grinned.

“Don’t go reading too much into it, lady. It’s not that serious. Listen, I’ve gotta go, but you and the old man have a good time,” I said as I stood up and kissed her on the cheek once more.

“I will. You treat this nice girl good and if you do have sex with her, which you probably will, wrap it up, Sethie,” she said.

“Ma…you’ve been tellin’ me that since I was 15 years old. I’m old enough to know that,” I said with a grin.

“Yeah, well, you know how all of your blood rushes to the wrong head in the heat of passion? Maybe mama’s advice will resonate in your head before the featured show occurs,” she said as I laughed. I blew her a kiss as I walked to the door.

“I hear you lady, loud and clear. Happy birthday, favorite mother. I love you,” I said with a grin.

“I love you more, baby…I love you more. Be good,” my mother stated as I walked out of the house and into my car. I began to get excited as I pulled out of my parent’s driveway and drove away from their house, on my way to a fun-filled evening with the sexy Brianna.