Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 5

Seth

“Whoa,” was the only thing that came out of my mouth as I stopped in my tracks and stared at Brianna in her doorway.

If you haven’t caught on yet, I’m at Brianna’s house and I’m picking her up for the concert. I was wearing this really cool navy blue vintage t-shirt that said “Local Celebrity” on it with a pair of jeans and sneakers. I looked hot, if I do say so myself. But Brianna was totally outdoing me tonight.

She was wearing this khaki colored, metal studded cropped hoodie and jeans. I know, it sounds regular, but the hoodie was zipped down to display all of her wonderful cleavage, not enough to be trampy, but just sexy as hell. Brianna was super fine. Her boobs were very nice, not too big, not too small…just enough for me to be standing here, wanting to lick right across them. Her stomach was exposed and I saw the navel piercing and what appeared to be the head of a fox tattoo poking out from her jeans beside her lower right hip. I bit down on my lip and held in my groan. Well, well, well…someone has a little wild side, I thought as I continued to slowly look her over. Her hair was straight and cascaded over her shoulders. She had on a pair of low rider, dark blue jeans that hugged her hips and her ass. They were so tight that I wondered if she could walk in them. Then, she walked towards me and grabbed one of those little purse like things from the foyer table and smiled at me.

“And she said, you may speak and he spoke,” she said as I grinned at her impersonation of Eddie Murphy. I laughed, taking in the wonderful sight before me that was Brianna.

“Got damn, you look incredible. Come here. Turn around,” I commanded as she did a little twirl. That ass and those hips and the titties…she was doing it for me. I just wished that I was doing it to her.

“Damn girl…you’re blessed…seriously,” I said with a grin as she walked out the door. I followed her slowly admiring her from behind. Baby had back, front, side to side…uh, uh, uh.

“I know. Blows your mind, doesn’t it?” She asked.

Why does she say shit that makes me want to respond? You know what I really wanted to say…blows my mind, but I wanna blow your back out! Shit, I didn’t really expect this… I really didn’t. I didn’t think her body was that bad, but it was. Shit.

I'm trying to be good, so instead of saying what I really wanted to say, I just said...

“Um hum, and the view is even better from the back,” I stated as she laughed. We arrived at my vehicle and I opened the passenger door for her, smiling as she put that lovely ass down on the seat.

Damn. What I wouldn’t give to be that fuckin’ seat right now. I quickly walked around, and jumped in.

“Thank you. Oh, I know you’re wondering why I didn’t tell you how you look because it would only go to your head,” she said with a grin as I laughed.

“You’re getting to know me…that’s good. Oh, by the way…I wouldn’t mind seeing the rest of that tattoo. It’s very sexy…from what I can see,” I said, grinning as she fingered my Celtic cross tat on my upper right arm. The reason I got it? I have Irish blood and basically, it’s a sexual lure…chicks dig tattoos and you know me…I’m all about the chicks…and what they like…and the sex. When they see the cross, they grin. But, when they see the tribal tat that’s in the middle of my upper back …man…they go crazy. They lick it and…

Anyway, enough about all that. Back to the car convo.

“Maybe you’ll get lucky…who knows. That’s a really cool one you’ve got right there. It’s pretty sexy,” she said as her soft fingertips outlined my tat. Those fingers were causing me to get the shivers…the shivers. What the fuck?

“The ladies seem to like it,” I said, the epitome of cool as I gave her my signature grin and watched her blush. Yeah, Seth tends to have that effect on women, baby, just like you’re having one on me.

“Besides, I want to get another one, right above the crack of my butt. Nothing too fancy…something sexy. What do you think?” she asked.

What do I think? You tell me you want to get a tattoo near the crack of your ass? What do I think? That I wanna be there when you get the muthafucka…spread the ointment on it…bandage it…lick it when it hurts…shit like that. I'm all about the helping. That’s what I was thinking, but I really said…

“…that’s cool. Just make sure it’s something that you can live with when you’re 70,” I said as she laughed.

“Gotcha,” she replied as we drove talking about any and everything. I flirted with her, she flirted with me and that damn perfume, whatever it was it was fruity and sexy, smelled so good that I wanted to reach out and just lick her…anywhere.

I finally took her to that funky little café that I had been wanting to take her since the parking lot pimping for dinner before the concert and the more I talked to this girl, the more I liked her. She was down to earth, brutally honest and just real.

Damn. She's got me editing myself and shit like that. I usually just go for what I know, but I'm trying to be good. I'm trying to be a gentleman? What the hell?

My mother would probably pass out if she saw this shit.

As we were sitting down at our table in the restaurant, Brianna told me, “Now, I’m not going to embarrass you or anything, but I do like to get my grub on. I’m just warning you. I’m not a soup sipper or a lettuce licker…I eat real food…all courses…plus dessert.”

I smiled and the only thing I could say was, “My kind of girl.” As dinner went on, we talked more about our jobs and she let it slip that she was going to be out of town for the next month with the company and she was leaving Tuesday. I don’t know why, but my heart flipped a little when she said that because…dare I say it…I was going to miss her?

Get a grip, Seth. It’s just pussy…it’s just pussy.

We got to the concert and as we walked through the crowds into the arena and to our seats, I saw the looks of the men, passing by and turning their heads to stare at Brianna. I placed my right hand on her lower back and stood close, just to let them know who she was with. I know what the black guys were thinking…how in the fuck did he pull that fine ass sista? I also know what the white guys were thinking…how in the fuck did he pull that hot ass black chick? Been there, done that…I’ve heard it all. I just gave them the nod…you know that nod…you don’t fuck with me and I won’t fuck with you. The walking piece of sexy was mine for the night…so back up.

When we arrived to our seats, Brianna sat first then I followed by putting my left arm around the back of her chair.

“Are you trying to do some dude thing to show that we’re together?” she asked. I smiled. This girl was a little too smart for her own good. I liked that. I leaned over to her ear, and gently pushed away some of the strands of her thick, pretty hair and spoke into her ear.

“I know you saw all the looks you got because you’re killing it, so yeah…big Seth is in the muthafuckin’ house and you’re my date…that’s what I’m trying to convey,” I said, inhaling more of that perfume and her own scent. Shit, she smelled good, I thought as I looked down at those pretty breasts of hers.

“I’m also doing it by moving closer to you, making it seem a lot more intimate than it really is…just to show them who’s here. Do you think it’s working?” I asked softly in her ear, nipping it with my lips and I heard her sharp intake of breath.

Oh…I found a hot spot. Cool.

I watched her breast move a little faster, which told me her breathing had quickened…and you know what that meant? I was turning her on.

Yeah, baby…I’m glad that I am because you’ve done the same to me.

“Yeah…it seems like they’re buying it,” she said as I smiled, looked down at her breasts, then at that pretty face of hers.

“Good. Now they know,” I stated, lightly licking the lobe of her ear. I pulled away from her slowly, fixing her hair as I sat back in my original position.

************************************************************************
I was having a great time with Brianna. We had floor seats and enough room to dance, but all she did the entire night was pop and grind that fine ass against my crotch and you know what I did. I grinded right back at her.

She was a tease…a big one. Normally, I don’t like teases. They piss me off because I am a man who’s very serious about his sex and teases don’t give you the ass, but, strangely, in this case, I was diggin’ it. That shit was turning me on…big time. I mean, the way she was looking at me and the way that I was looking at her…when we got back to her place, it was going to be on.

She’s not going to know what hit her.

**********************************************************
Brianna

I was in deep shit…really deep shit. This man was doing things to me that I didn’t expect him to. Yeah, I expected the normal extra pretty dude stuff…smelling great, looking s.exy as a mutha’, charming, but what I didn’t expect was to find out that Seth, underneath all that bravado and pimp play, was a gentleman and genuinely, a nice guy. His sense of humor was already legendary to me, but I didn’t think he was going to be…intelligent, nice. But he was...he was. He was so…fun and exciting. He kind of threw me for a loop because I never really got to be with the fun, hot, exciting guy. Usually I got the cute, boring dude, but I actually hit pay dirt with this one.

When he placed his hand on the small of my back, I took in a slow deep breath. His hand was large, and firm and warm. I began to think that those hands and fingers are probably filled with magic and I wanted some of that magic on me and in me. But, I wasn’t going to do it. No, I wasn’t.

Have you ever met someone that just looked like sex was their birth name? That’s Seth. Those eyes and those s.exy ass lips and that Greek god body. The boy was fine…almost too fine to be a mere mortal. Got damn! He was so fine that he made your mouth water. He was so pretty that he made you lose the ability of speech. I couldn’t say much when he picked me up because I couldn’t form a clear, coherent thought. All I could think was…me likey…me likey a lot.

When we were dancing, I have to admit…I did dance a little provocatively. I wanted him to see what I had going on and I definitely felt what he had going on. Let’s just say that the hands definitely match the size…and that’s all I’m gonna say about that.

And that’s why I was glad that I was leaving. Something that looked sooo good….sooo good had to be wrong.

We were standing at my door at the end of the night, laughing at some dirty joke that Seth had just delivered, and I was nervous, really nervous. But, I didn’t let it show. Seth on the other hand, was the picture of s.exy cool and as his hands held my waist and his fingers grazed my bare sides, I couldn’t deny…I wanted him to kiss me. But, I decided to be a bitch. I had to. He was just so sure of himself, too cocky. I had to knock him off of that self-proclaimed pedastal that he was on.

My fingers found their way on his rock hard chest and I sighed softly.

“I had a wonderful time tonight, Seth. You really know how to show a girl a good time,” I said, staring into those sexy blue eyes of his, trying not to get lost in them.

He grinned as those fingers lightly caressed my sides and the small of my back. Then, one of his fingers began to play with my piercing in my belly button. His fingers felt so good and I knew he knew the effect that the slight touches were having on me. His head slowly dipped to my neck, his lips right by my ear.

“So did I. You’re so fuckin’ sexy! Damn girl. But if you really want a good time, I can show you an even better time inside, sweetheart…you know what I mean?” he asked as I licked my lips. I felt his nose run lightly along the shell of my ear, and I gripped his t-shirt in my hands. Damn, those weren’t even lips I thought and then, his tongue followed his nose’s path, making me squeeze my thighs together, feeling the beginning of moistness between my legs.

“Yeah…yeah,” I whispered getting lost in the feeling of his tongue, then his lips capturing my left ear lobe, then moving slowly down the side of my neck. Those lips were soft and the open mouth kisses on my neck were just driving me crazy, but I had to stop. I had to stop him.

Then, I felt him shift and move his lips towards mine, but I pulled away. I couldn’t kiss him. Not yet. I was leaving and I was still trying to figure this guy out. Kissing him would just be asking for trouble. I pulled myself away even further and he laughed.

“Why did you do that baby? That was mean,” he said with a grin and he pulled me back to him by the belt loops on my jeans.

“I know…I’m evil that way, but I guess I need to let you in on a little sumthin’ sumthin’ before you try and talk me out of my thongs,” I said as he smiled.

“I’m very good at handling thongs…taking them off, ripping them, getting to what they cover up. Thongs and I are very close friends. I share a deep connection with them because they’re always on the best fuckin’ place in the world,” he said as he licked his lips. Why did I just get wetter?

“Really?” I asked as his hands roamed all over me. He grinned that smile that I loved and finished talking.

“Yeah…your pussy. I’ve been thinking about getting’ into your pussy all night, baby. You have no idea how bad I want to fuck you right now. So, I say, let’s go inside and we can start by you letting me eat your pussy until it’s dripping wet and we can end it by me fucking you until it’s numb. How about it baby? Say yes,” He whispered as his lips found my neck again and he grinded against me. I usually get turned off when a guy talks dirty to me, but in this case, my happy place was as wet as a pond.

Yes, YES, YES! Do what you want? Just don’t stop talking…SHIT!

That’s what I was thinking, but what I really said was, “How about I say no?”

He looked at me and laughed. “And why would you say no when I can tell by the look in your eyes that you want my dick in your pussy as much as I do?” Seth continued to grind on me and his lips had left my neck and were all over my exposed cleavage. It felt sooo good, but I can’t…I can’t.

“I can say no because I’m a virgin and I’m really not giving it up until I find someone I care about, someone who I trust,” I said and the next thing I know, his dark blond head is pulling away and he’s got that what the fuck did you just say look on his face.

Yeah. That’s the reaction I usually get.

“For real?” Seth asked in disbelief as he looked my body over.

“Yeah. Is that a problem?” I asked.

“Kind of. I mean, you’re talking to one of the most sexual beings on this planet. Are you certain that you’re a virgin? I mean, really?” he asked.

What a crazy ass thing to ask? Am I certain? Fool, I know if a dick has been in me and none has.

“Yes really,” I said and then he let out a huge sigh, walked away and ran his right hand over his hair.

“Why didn’t you tell me before?” he asked.

“I didn’t know we would get to a date. I just didn’t want you to get any ideas about tonight, that’s all,” I said as he cocked his head to the side and looked at me.

“Hey, it’s cool. I mean, you just…it’s just that…I don’t know any virgins, except for my 12 year old cousin Abigail. You just caught me by surprise. Wow! So you’ve never had sex? You've really never had sex?” he asked as I laughed.

“No, Seth. I think I’ve told you that about 3 times,” I said as he scratched his head and didn’t say anything. Then he spoke.

“I mean, it’s not a big thing. We’re just havin’ fun right?” he asked.

“Yeah…just fun…not a big thing. You should be able to control yourself, big boy,” I replied as he laughed.

“Maybe…we’ll see,” he said as he looked down into my eyes. I cleared my throat.

“Yeah. Well, we’ll definitely see when I get back. I’m out of here for a month on Tuesday.” I stated once more.

He looked a little weird. “Oh yeah...for work.”

“Yeah...work,” I reiterated.

“Okay,” he said as I began to speak again.

“Seth, I had a blast with you. Tonight was fun, but we need to just chill. Let’s just keep it light and keep it movin’. You’re the kinda guy that has to have it and I’m the type of girl that’s just not spreading ‘em until I’m sure, so being friends and doing our own thing would be best right now. When I get back, we’ll see,” I said. I just knew this was going to piss him off, but he just laughed some more.

“I guess we will. Damn…you really are something. I guess I won’t be seeing the rest of that tattoo anytime soon,” he said with a grin.

“Nope, no time soon. Sorry,” I said as his finger traced my jawline. I felt tingles all over from him doing that.

“Alright, I’m going to play this little game with you just a little while longer because you’re hot and I want to know what this is all about…but not too long. I’m not a patient man, understand,” he said as I stared into those beautiful eyes of his.

“Yeah, I feel you. I had fun,” I said as he nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, me too. I guess I’ll see you around, pretty lady. Have a good night,” he said so nonchalantly that I was a bit taken aback. I wanted him to get pissed off, but he didn’t. What the hell?

“Okay…goodnight,” I said as I walked into my apartment and closed the door. I know I was a total cock tease, but I’m not in the habit of just giving in easy. If he likes me, and he wants to be with me (which I doubt because guys like him always have to have variety) he’s going to have to work for it and this month that I’m away will be just what the doctor ordered.

Maybe I just made a mistake. Maybe he won’t call me again when I return.

At least I won’t be hurt and I definitely won’t get played.

********************************************************

Seth didn’t call me Sunday or Monday. I figured he wouldn’t. Men tend to get a little salty when you don’t follow the beat of their drum, but to hell with all of that. I’m my own person. I do my own thing.

My flight was leaving at 4:00pm. It was early afternoon and I was getting everything packed and settled. As I was packing, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was my mother, Nafara Mills.

My mother was such a good person. She was born in Kenya, and sent here to live with an aunt and uncle when she was 2 years old. She doesn’t have a lick of an accent, but she has the most gorgeous, dark chocolate skin. My mother is absolutely beautiful, but she’s the most down to earth woman you’ll ever meet. I don’t know how she's dealt with my overbearing daddy, Dr. Alphonso Mills, cardiac surgeon, all these years, but she did. My mom's no fool. She has a masters in Psychology, but didn’t pursue a career because she wanted to stay at home with me.

Yeah, I’m an only child, if you haven’t guessed, I’m extremely close to my mother. My dad is one of those really cute, high yellow boys as we say in the South who fell in love with my mother’s beautiful dark skin and had to have her. The result of the two bumping and grinding was me, a dark caramel version of my mother…well, I’m not that beautiful, but hey, you can tell that she pushed me out. I’m darker than my daddy and lighter than my mother. I have my mother’s easygoing nature and my father’s stubbornness...the best of both worlds...at least to me.

“Hey, Bookie (her nickname for me),” she said.

“Hey mommy. I just saw you for breakfast. You must miss me already,” I said with a grin.

“You know I do. I was calling to say that I love you and I want you to call me as soon as you get settled, okay?”

I smiled into the phone. “I will. Thanks for all that new gear, too,” I replied as my mother continued to speak.

“You’re welcome, baby,” my mother said as I heard the doorbell ring.

“Hold on mommy, someone’s at my door,” I said, walking to the door and holding the phone to my right ear.

“No, just see who it is and call me back, bookie,” she said and hung up. I pressed end on my phone and opened my door to a very cute, very sexy Seth Aldridge. He was dressed for work, in a gray suit, with a pink shirt and matching tie. People are so full of shit when they say men shouldn’t wear pink, because this man was wearing the hell out of that pink with that grey suit. He had on those sexy aviator sunglasses and a grin was on his face.

“Hello,” I said. Then, I realized I had on a pair of grey Capri jogging pants and a white wife beater. Not the best look, but hey…I’m cute. I’m guessing I didn’t look too bad since he was giving me the once over with a huge smile.

“Hey there, sunshine. Can I come in?” he asked as I nodded yes. His cologne and a scent that was completely him wafted through my small foyer and past me into the living room.

“Yeah…sure. What are you doing here?” I asked.

Seth pulled off his sunglasses and placed them in his suit jacket pocket. “I came to see you before you left. Is that okay?”

I shrugged my shoulders to emphasize, whatever and tried to stop the smile that was spreading across my face.

“You should have called. I could have been busy or had company or something,” I said as I walked over to him.

“Naw…I like the element of surprise. Besides, ain't nobody more important than me," he said with a grin.

"You are beyond ridiculous," I replied shaking my head.

"You know it's the truth. Besides, if you would have seen the look on your face when you saw me, it was worth it. I see that you’re all packed. Where are you going again?” he asked.

“New York, D.C., Chicago, Boston…just to do a few shows, probably a week in each city. They haven’t given us our exact itinerary yet, but I’ll be in New York tonight,” I said as he nodded that s.exy head of his. His hair was perfectly unperfect…you know, that sexy white boy hair that only they could achieve with their fingers and great hair gel…that kind of hair. But he looked so good…damn, he looked good.

“Oh. So, what you said Saturday? Did you mean that?” he asked as he walked closer to me. I looked up into those beautiful blue eyes and smiled.

“What?” I asked.

“You know, that you just wanted to cool out while you’re away?” he asked in that s.exy voice of his, a grin spread across his face.

“I mean…yeah,” I said, not really meaning it.

“Okay. So that means I can’t e-mail you…or call you?” he asked as he walked closer to me. The next thing I knew he had me up against the wall near my end table. He wasn’t touching me, he was just standing in front of me, looking good enough to eat…lick…nibble…suck…taste…devour. You get my drift…just looking all kinds of fine.

“No. We’re friends. We can do all that. I’m talking about the other part. I don’t want you here pining away for me while I’m away. That's not a good look. I mean, I might meet my Prince Charming or something like that while I"m gone. I"m just trying to help you out,” I said as he laughed.

“Hmmm,” was all he said as he looked down into my eyes.

“So, when will you be back?” he asked. Being this close to him was making me really hot and bothered.

“A few days before Davia’s graduation party. Why?” I asked as his finger ran over my right shoulder. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip and caused me to do the same to mine. He was just so sexy it was hard to breathe that close to him.

“Because I want to see you when you return,” he said as his hands arms wrapped around my waist.

“You do?” I asked, his beautiful, crystal blue eyes putting me in a trance.

“Yeah and because you’re so damn adorable, I’m gonna agree to this little cooling off period…you do you, Imma do me. But, when you get off that plane, I don’t want to hear about some dude that you’ve been seeing. I mean, we don’t have to stop seeing other people and take a trip to the JP (justice of the peace), but when I call you, I want to see you. Alright?” he asked as his head leaned lower to mine. He was so fine, so I just said, “Okay.”

He’s leaning closer and he’s licking those sexy ass lips of his again. No, he’s not going to…yes he is. Those blue eyes went straight through me and his finger was lightly tracing my mouth. Now I’m feeling a little sticky down below.

Shit, shit, shit.

“I want you to leave thinking about me, baby. Brianna, I wanted to kiss that pretty mouth of yours Saturday night so bad I could taste it, but you wouldn’t let me. Now, I’m gonna take it. So, this is what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna kiss the shit out of you, right now, in your house. And you know what I want you to do? Breath and don’t try take my clothes off in the process because I guarantee that once I’m done, you’re going to be hot…and wet…and wanting me so bad you can taste it. Okay?” he asked and as I nodded. His hands captured my face and first he laid a soft kiss across my lips, grinning as he did.

“Mmmm…so soft. Let me have some more,” he whispered as his lips softly moved against mine. My lips moved just as softly as his and I’m telling you…I was getting moist. Just from the soft kisses. My hands went to the hair on the back of his nape that I had been itching to touch ever since he walked through my door. He felt so solid, hard, warm and his lips were so soft and he kissed like a pro. The man was kissing the crap out of me and he hadn’t put his tongue in…oh, too late. That long, s.exy, hot tongue of his stroked the cavern of my mouth and licked my tongue. I moaned loud and long as I pulled him closer to me. My legs began entwining with his and he picked me up like I was a cotton ball and held me up against the wall, kissing me into an oblivion. My leg’s wrapped around his waist and I moaned loudly as his hands gripped my ass, squeezing it like it was a fuckin’ melon.

His hands felt so good on me. Lord, they felt good. He was grinding that hard ass, large erection into me and I was grinding right back into him. The man is just…whoa.

I moaned “Seth, mmmm,” and he whispered with a grin as he kissed the shit out of me, “Trust me…I can do so much more with these lips…and this tongue…if you let me. Mmm, I fuckin’ adore your lips and your mouth…umm…so sweet, baby,” he whispered.

I was wetter than a seal’s ass I’m telling you. Then, the kiss became more aggressive and his hands gripped my ass so tight, I squealed, but I didn’t want him to stop. A few more minutes of tongue fucking and then, he was letting me loose. Seth then decided to do something no man has ever done before…he licked my lips with the tip of his tongue. First, he lightly licked both lips, then the tip of his tongue went right down the middle of my lips. Whew, that was hot. After he licked down the middle, he licked my bottom lip once more, then he pulled my bottom lip into his mouth and let it go with a pop.

Damn it. I need a towel. That’s how wet I was.

Then, he pulled away from me, put his sunglasses over those beautiful eyes and grinned. “Have a safe trip, sexy. To be continued,” and the bastard walked out of my house, leaving me horny, wet and a pile of bones. I slid down the wall and whispered, “Uh huh, yeah, uh huh.”

*********************************************************
Seth

I came, I saw, I conquered. Gonna tell me I can’t have you? Yeah, okay. I know she wants me. The way she kissed me and clawed at me. Playing that role like she’s unaffected by me? By me?

I knew it! She wants me. I haven’t lost my Seth appeal! I just have to warm up the oven before I put the bread in, if you know what I mean? I may have to wait a minute, but I know for a fact that her pussy is throbbing and is dripping like melting icicles right now.

I’m going to make with the nice nice for now. But, she’s going to give it to me…eventually that pussy’s going to be mine and you know what? She’s not gonna mind…not one bit.

Now…let’s see. Who can I call to help me out with this hard-on? Humm…Carly, Shannon, Monique. Yeah…Monique will do…until I get Brianna.