Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 6

The day of Davia's party...one month later

Seth

I had to admit it. I missed Brianna. I left her in her house that day to wonder and it had the effect that I wanted. We called each other often during her time away and kept in touch by e-mailing as well. I know you figured that her telling me she’s never had any pole was going to deter me, but naw. It just threw me off a bit…that’s all. Yeah, it just threw me off a little bit. I’m a pussy hound. When I dig a scent, I stick to it…no matter what.

Okay, I guess you’re wondering how I really reacted to her telling me she was a virgin. Well, for starters, after I walked away from her house, as I was driving, I just laughed real loud and long. Then, I just talked to myself outloud in disbelief. She couldn’t be, I mean she’s 25 years old and she has one of the best bodies I’ve ever seen. I mean the curves and the legs and that ass….how could the fates be so cruel? How could they place someone as sexy and desirable as Brianna in my path? As much as I love pussy? How?

I’ll get back to that issue later, but what’s really on my mind is that tongue action we had before she left. Let’s talk about that kiss. Damn, those lips are like luscious little pillows that I just want to lick and suck. She has the softest, sweetest lips I’ve ever tasted…and you know I’ve tasted a lot of lips, so that’s saying something. She tasted like cocoa butter and mint and the taste of her mouth…I can still taste her. That kiss gave me a woody so hard that I thought I would bruise my dick against the zipper in my pants. That kiss has been the only thing on my mind lately…and that ain’t good.

She dated while she was away, and so did I. The only problem that I had dating other people is that Brianna was constantly on my mind and I was comparing them to her. So far, they’re lacking and they can’t even stand in the ring with Brianna.

Got damn it. I dig that sexy little thing…a lot.

I remember the last date I went on was last week and the entire time I was with my date, I was thinking about Brianna and what she would think of her. I could hear Brianna’s voice in my head, “Tawny…the woman’s name is Tawny? This is a grown woman with a child’s nickname for a name. Oh I know that heifer has a spray on tan, tig ole bitties, a fake ass and the IQ of a buttermilk biscuit. Oh, and she’s a Dallas cowboy cheerleader? They wanted me to tryout for them, but I wouldn’t stoop so low. Have you seen those chicks and those outfits? They’re only one swing away from the pole.”

Yep, I’m pretty sure that’s what she would have said. Then, something happened that has never happened before. Well, me and tig ole bitties was about to go at it…I was hard and ready and so was she, and I saw Brianna’s face.

When I looked at Tawny, my dick just went limp. I’m telling you that has never happened to me…ever. EVER!! But don’t get alarmed. It didn’t happen again. Good ole SJ (Seth Jr.) stood to attention once more and while I fucked her, I thought about Brianna and saw her face. The way I was going at her was the way that I wanted Brianna, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen because 1) her vag is like the final frontier…no man has ever been there and 2) she said she wanted to give it to someone she cares about, preferably loves. Ain’t that a bitch? She won’t even let me sample it because she’s waiting on love, which is something that’s so fickle and fleeting that it’s ridiculous. Romantic love is not guaranteed to all of us. If you find it, that’s all fine and dandy…I’m happy for you, but what about those who don’t? How can you go through life without sex? That’s just cruel and inhumane punishment and I feel it’s my duty to show Brianna that sex doesn’t have to be about all that love shit. It’s about a release, a thrill, a physical need…and a good ass nut.

My parent’s didn’t raise any quitters, and I’m not giving up without a fight. I like her...a lot. I really am feeling her but love? No, not even close. L.ust? Fuckin’ capital A! Every pussy that I’ve ever wanted, I got. Just because she was from Vaginia did not bother me in the least because, pussy is my playground and I’m just like the Abominable Snowman from Bugs Bunny…I will pet it and rub it and hug it and lick it and kiss it and stick it and…well you get my drift.

I know what you’re thinking? How is Seth dealing with the fact that he’s lusting after a virgin? At first, I was stunned. A woman as fine and as sexy as Brianna should not be a virgin. She should have someone always doing something to that curvy little body of hers, you know…paying homage to it by working her over real proper like. Well, I figured that it was going to be a little bit more difficult because I’ve never broken anyone in. Even when I was a virgin, the girl that broke me wasn’t. Matter of fact, she was 2 years older than me and was one of the freakiest girls I had ever met.

Anyway, I like to take things one-step at a time and that’s how I was going to deal with this virgin stuff with Brianna. I do like her, so I figure I can introduce her to sex slowly, so she could warm up to the real deal. I’m not in the habit of waiting for anything, but I do dig my little caramel delight’s sexy, so I would try to…whew this is hard to say…be a little patient. It would happen. I was going to make sure of that.

We still decided to keep everything on the DL, though. As far as our friends and my brother knew, nothing was going on. And to be honest, I kind of liked it that way. It kept a little more spice into this “thing” that we had.

I’m a little anxious, but on the outside I’m cool as a cucumber as we walk into Davia’s graduation party. Yeah, Davia and Jackson are dating now and he’s so happy if he wasn’t straight, I’d think he was gay. Let me tell you how lame ass is behaving. He’s smiling like he’s on speed and walking around humming and singing and shit. It’s pretty fuckin’ annoying, but I’m glad to see my brother with a smile on his face. He’s still not getting any ass, but he’s not moping about Davia anymore. Now he’s just saying her name every fucking minute.

Don’t get me wrong. I understand why he’s so happy. I mean, the girl is a Grade A, top shelf piece if I ever saw one. She’s hot as shit and actually, very cool, funny as hell and are you ready for the shocker? Smart. Jackson usually doesn’t date smart girls and I think her brain more than anything else (naw, that ass is doing it too) is turning my brother on and that’s why he’s now pushing and shoving his way through the party goers to get to her. He’s not even taking in the scenery. There are tons of beautiful pieces of scattered ass in the party. It’s basically a hoasis…just my type of scene.

So I’m here with Jackson, and our friends Dante and Bryce and finally, Jackson reaches Davia and he just forgets we’re there…which is cool with me because as soon as I spot the dark caramel colored sexy legs that belonged to Brianna, I knew I was in the right place at the right time. I slowly let my eyes roam upward and I definitely know that this is my type of party, especially seeing her dressed in this pink, drapey, fitted, above the knee dress. Hey, I’m a dude, I don’t know what kind of dress it was, but I do know that

1) it was hot
2) she was hot in it and
3) I wanted to get her out of the dress or just push it up to her waist, rip her panties off and fuck her into oblivion in said dress.

Hey, I could do the raising the dress up thing…trust me, I’m the master at that shit. As long as I get my dick into the promised land, I’m easy.

Let’s get back to this dress that I was now fantasizing about ripping off of her body. It fit her body perfectly…not tight enough to be skanky, but tight enough to be s.exy. She was working everything that her parents gave her in that dress judging by the dance that my party pole was doing in my jeans. Brianna smiled at me and I grinned as I slowly walked over to her.

I grinned as I looked down into her eyes. “Hey there stranger.”

Her eyes looked a little glazed, so I know she’s had a few in her. Thank you, Lord.

I know what you’re thinking, but don’t. Let me be the first to say that I hate punk ass men who take advantage of intoxicated women, but tipsy women who are horny and don’t need much encouragement are some of my favorite people. On that note, I’ve learned that I don’t have to coerce women or force myself on them when they’re filled with liquor. All it takes is a few well-placed kisses and the panties usually come tumbling down of their own fruition for me.

Please God, let that be the case with Brianna tonight. Please.

“Hey there, good lookin’. Whatcha know good?” Brianna asked with a grin.

“I know that those gorgeous lips of yours taste very good,” I said with a grin.

Brianna laughed that sexy little laugh of hers, then asked. “What else?”

“I also know that you look so fucking good tonight that’s it’s killing me. How are you, gorgeous?” I asked as I gauged her sobriety level. She wasn’t drunk, but she was feeling nice…this I know by the smile on her face.

“I’m fine,” she said as she put her drink down and pulled me by the hand with her arm above her head to the dance floor to dance.

“Fuckin’ A you are,” I said with a grin as I followed the swaying of her hips to the beat of the music. She stopped on a spot on the dance floor and rolled the back of her body against the front of mine, and I’m telling you…instant wood. She smelled good and she felt so…right against me. I placed my hands on her waist and whispered in her ear.

“So, did you miss me?” I asked.

“Yeah…I did. It feels like you missed me too. But don’t get ahead of yourself, big boy. I may be a little tipsy, but I’m not drunk and that hard thing that’s jabbing me…well that’s all the jabbing that it’s going to get to do on my body. Capiche?” Brianna asked as I laughed.

How in the hell was I getting turned on by her telling me no? I know why. Because I’m a sick and perverted individual, that’s why.

“Whatever you say,” I said as we danced or rather dry humped the night away.
*********************************************************

Brianna

Three months later

I had so much fun with Seth at Simmy’s party, turning him on and leaving him high and dry. I know, I’m a tease, but I think he gets off on that shit…you know the one thing that he wants but can’t have? He’s a perv, but damn it, he’s a fine one!

It should have been against the law the way that we were dancing with each other at Simmy’s party, but hell, it was all in good fun. I didn’t trust myself to let him take me home, so Meg dropped me off. The man is so sexy…so cocky…so arrogant…too confident and you want to know what? It turns me on to no end! That’s why I can’t leave him alone…that’s why I can’t stop thinking about him…and that’s why I think I’m falling for him.

I know you’re wondering what’s really going on with Seth and I. Well, the truth is, we’re just kicking it. We kiss and we date and that’s all we do. We also date other people. The reason? I know I wouldn’t mind being Seth’s main arm piece, but I don’t think he’s ready for me and I know he’s definitely not ready to not get any ass. So, with that being said, we still see each other, but right about now I’m wishing that this date with this asshole Patrick Tolliver would end so I can go home and talk to Seth…if he’s not out with his flavor of the week.

You want to know the truth? I really care about this man. I do. I didn’t want to, but I do. I see past the “this is why I’m hot façade” and I’ve gotten to know the guy that is a loyal friend…the guy who loves to have fun and make people laugh….the guy that has a great relationship with his mother. Seth’s basically a good guy who just happens to be a male prostitute…and I’m falling hook, line and sinker for his ass. Which is why I date all these dickheads and pretend not to give a damn.

And do you want to know what else? It pisses me off to no end that he sees other women and I know he’s fuckin’ them. The reason it pisses me off? Because he’s giving them what I want. I’m not going to lie, the only thing that we’ve been doing is making out, but the man makes me wet just when he smiles at me. I want him so bad that I can taste it. But I can’t do it…not until he admits defeat and says that he cares just as much about me as I do about him.

We’ve had our little tiffs about me not giving him any and there were weeks when he didn’t call or I didn’t call. Usually, one of us gave in and went on like nothing happened. I think the gist of the arguments were that he wanted me and not the other little pieces he was getting. Yeah, I was teasing him and shit, but hell. I want to see what he’s made of. It’s bad enough I know my feelings for him are getting deeper and I’ve been dreaming about sexing him like crazy, but let’s get back to the good looking migraine that’s sitting across from me…Patrick Tolliver. Remember, his family gives an endowment to Farrington once a year and after careful consideration, I decided to give him a chance when he asked me out. That decision was not a good one…at all.

This date is sooo not interesting. It’s like watching paint dry. All he wanted was a sounding board. He loves the sound of his own voice and I want to pull my hair out. Please, let this end soon.

An hour later as we’re leaving the restaurant, I’m screaming Hallelujah in my head. You want to know why? Because this egotistical numbnut who has bored me so badly all evening is doing the best thing that he’s did all night…and that’s bring me home. All he did was talk about himself and his job and he kept looking in his spoon at his reflection and….he was so dull that he gave me a headache. Drive, you self-righteous bore…DRIVE! I can’t wait to get home.

This is the part where I let him down nicely. I tell him that I had a wonderful time, blah blah blah and you know what this asshole does? He kisses me! And you want to know what else? The kiss is terrible. Such a waste. He’s fine, he’s loaded and he basically spit in my mouth. Yuck. I’m just going on female intuition, but when he pulled me to him, I didn’t feel anything down below, so I’m assuming the dick is probably microscopic. I tell him some crap about seeing him around and I run inside of my house and lock my door. I then throw my purse down and rush into my bathroom to brush my teeth. After I finished brushing, I heard my doorbell ring. I walked out, slipped out of my brown high heeled mules, pulled on my pink piggy slippers and sighed. What a waste of a Friday night.

Damn and I wasted one of my best dresses on this tired ass date. It was a chocolate brown, matte jersey, knot front halter dress, one of my favorites. That’s what I thought as I opened my door and saw Seth standing on the other side. He had a small grin on his face and stared at me brazenly.

Well, from the way he was looking at me, at least the dress wasn’t too much of a waste.

“Hey, can I come in?” he asked, looking as good as he wanted to in a white graphic tee and black jeans. He was soooo fine. Whoo!

“Yeah sure,” I said as I stepped away and allowed him to walk through. His cologne subtly wafted past me and I had to stop myself from inhaling deeply. He always smelled so good…sexy.

I locked my door and walked into the kitchen to get some juice. “Do you want something to drink?”

“No, I’m good. So, did you have fun with that boring dude from your dance company?” he asked.

“Not at all. I’m so glad that’s over. Hey, why are you here? Are you stalking me?” I asked as I smiled with my juice in my hand. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him. His eyes were all over me as I plopped down next to him.

“Not today. I just decided to try my luck and you were here. You look nice…very nice,” he replied as I grinned. I took a few sips from my glass and grinned as I placed it on my coffee table.

“Thank you,” I said. He continued to drink me in with his eyes.

“You look amazing in that dress, Bree,” he replied as I grinned.

“Thanks again. So, how was your night?” I asked.

“Not very good,” he replied, those light blue eyes boring into mine.

“Aw, poor baby. Why not? Your skank of the week didn’t bring you any pleasure?” I asked with a slight grin, although I was seething inside.

“No. I couldn’t do anything with her because all I kept thinking about was you out with that dude and I didn’t like it…at all,” he said.

What the…Huh?

*********************************************************
Seth

The look on her face was priceless when I told her the truth. I just shocked the shit out of her! I know you’re probably wondering, what in the hell has gotten into Seth. I’ll tell you. The little sexy brown lady sitting next to me.

Okay, so we decided to just be friends, date and all that shit. But the more time I spent with her, the more I wanted to be with her and the more I talked to her, the more I wanted to listen and got damn it, the next thing I know, I’m thinking about her all day and all night. I’ve been having wet dreams about this girl and I haven’t done that since I was 13.

At first, I tried to fight it. But I can’t anymore. I really dig this girl. Fuck that, I’m going to keep it real. I’m crazy about her…everything about her gets me going like no other woman. The thing about it is, Brianna’s the type of woman I usually avoid…good girl, classy, intelligent, funny, sweet. I mean, she’s a real simple girl. She works, comes home, goes out occasionally. I mean, she’s kinda like the girl next door. Only thing is, she looks nothing like the girl who grew up next door to me…that girl was not cute. Brianna, on the other hand is so damn adorable and I can’t stay away from her. I can’t.

My whole pussy is pussy mantra was slowly dwindling to I only want Brianna’s pussy. I’ve been doing my own thing in regards to my dick action, but can I be honest? I haven’t been able to close the deal as we speak for the last couple of weeks and I know it has to do with Brianna. I was still doing my thing, but the urge to be with other women was slowly being tampered away by the feelings that I was developing for one little luscious, dark caramel colored woman.

And the shit about her being a virgin…I don’t care. Okay, so we’ve had a couple of knock down drag outs about it, but now that I know that she’s serious, I’m willing to respect her wishes. I know it’s going to be hard, hell it’s always rock hard around her anyway, but I’ll wait…damn it, I don’t want to but I will. This girl has got me acting in ways that I’ve never acted before, thinking about being with her, just her…in a re…in a re…oh God, this is so hard to say…a relationship with just her. One on one, no outside ass, just Brianna and I.

Can I let you in on something? It fucks with my head when she’s out with other guys and as I’m staring at her in that sexy dress, I’m getting pissed because she wore that for someone else and not me. So, with that all being said, I’ll break it down. I want to be with Brianna…just Brianna. Whew. That was hard to say.

Now back to the “what the fuck’ look on her face already in progress.

“Huh?” she asked as I stared into those big brown eyes. She was such a beautiful girl.

“I don’t like you going out with other guys, Bree,” I said as she looked around nervously. I’m making you nervous, baby? Good. Because you’ve been fucking around with me ever since I met you.

“Seth, we discussed this. I mean, you’re not the relationship dude and…,” she began but I pulled her hands in mine and cupped her face, turning her face so that she would look me in the eyes.

“What if I want to be that dude, Bree? I mean, what if I just want to date you and just you, huh?” I asked as her eyes widened.

“If you’re doing this to get in the panties, then you may as well stop now. It’s not going to happen,” she said, but looking at her, I know she didn’t really mean it.

“Yes, it will. You want to know why? Because you’re as into me as much as I’m into you. And, I’m willing to….damn, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m willing to wait,” I said as she sighed, then laughed.

“You’re going to give up sex? For me?” Brianna asked as she laughed. I know, sweetheart. It’s unbelievable to me too, but I can’t do this shit anymore. I want her.

“Yeah. I mean, there are other things we can do and...don’t make me say all of this, baby...come on, give me a break,” I said. I’ve never been this honest and shit, it was getting to me.

Brianna grinned. “Yes, say it. I think I deserve to hear it, so finish what you were saying. Get all that truth out.”

I had to smile because she was smiling. “Oh hell. I dig you, baby. Alright! I like you…I really like you and it fuckin’ kills me to see you with other men and I don’t want to do this anymore. I just want to be with you and no one else. There. Are you satisfied? I said it. You had to make this difficult for me, huh?”

“The only way I know how,” she said with a grin. I pulled her in my lap. She looked down into my eyes.

“I’m being honest and real right now, Caramel and I don’t do this often with women, so it must mean something. I hope you appreciate it,” I said. Yeah, I call her Caramel or Mel for short. She always says something about it, but then she blushes and rolls her eyes.

Yeah, she loves it.

Brianna rolled her eyes, blushed and grinned. “Oh, thank you. I sure do appreciate it. Anyway, don’t play around with me. You know I’m not one of your regular hoes,” she said.

“I know that and I’m glad of that,” I said as I pushed the hair out of her face.

“So, you really want to try this? Just you and me…right?” she asked apprehensively. I leaned up and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Can we keep this on the DL for a little while? Just to see where things go?” she asked. I understood what she was saying, so I agreed.

“Yeah, that’s okay.”

“This is weird. You’re giving up a life of male whoredom to be with little old me. I’m flattered.” Brianna said with a grin.

“And you should be. I’ve never done this before, so you’re going to have to show me the ropes, you know,” I said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. My lips went to her neck because her scent was just calling me and I placed soft kisses all over her soft skin.

“I guess I can do that…as long as you keep doing that,” she said breathlessly.

I grinned against her neck and kissed my way to her lips, then looked at her. “Hey…whatever makes you wet, baby.”

“You really know how to mess up a great moment,” she said as she licked her lips.

“So I’ve been told,” I replied, staring into those beautiful brown eyes of hers. I slowly leaned my head towards hers and caught her soft lips with mine. She moaned and I pulled her closer to me.

Yeah. She’s mine. She just don’t know what’s she’s in for.