Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter includes sexual situations.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 9

A few weeks later...

Brianna

I was at Dafa with Simmy (Davia) on a Saturday, closing up, so high off of the last adrenaline filled classed that I could probably float away. I also think my energy level was so high as of late because I was so happy. I was head over heels in love with Seth. It was never a boring day with that man, even when we were just lounging around and watching TV. But as soon as my little happy cloud would lift, something would make it lower…and that’s my dad.

The stuff with my dad was just annoying the crap out of me. I’ve dated a few “Casper’s” before, as my father calls them, but it never got to the point where it was serious enough to bring them home. I know my dad knew that I dated all races of guys, and he never went off about it. So that’s why I was a little surprised when he tore into Seth that way. I meant what I said. If my daddy couldn’t accept Seth, then I wasn’t going to see him. I mean, the Christmas holidays were fast approaching and I had purchased his gift a few months ago. I decided to just give it to my mommy and let it go.

Still, I had other things to focus on. Like surprising Seth when he got back in. He was out of town on business and I had this huge little dinner planned when he got back. Davia was smiling at me, because I had just been closing up with a smile on my face.

“What’s up with you? Or should I say, who’s gotten in to you?” Davia asked as I laughed.

“No one…at least not yet,” I said with a grin as Davia smiled.

“Yeah, but he will…he’s closin’ in. Bree, Seth gonna get them drawers…you do realize that right?” Davia asked as I laughed.

“Yeah I do, but it’s…cool,” I said as Davia walked over to me and felt my forehead.

“Are you sure you’re not getting sick because it sounds like you just admitted that Seth was going to get that booty,” Davia stated as I laughed again.

“No, I’m not sick, but…I’m ready. I told you how I feel about him. It just feels right, Simmy. You know you’re my ace boon coon. You tell me what you think?” I asked as Davia looked at me, paused then spoke.

“You know Seth’s rep. That boy has had more legs, breasts and thighs than Popeyes,” Davia began.

“Yeah…but not since we’ve been dating,” I said smiling.

“Okay, so he’s changed. You want me to keep it real? I’ma keep it real with you, alright? I see the way he looks at you. That’s the same way Jackson looks at me. Sweetie, if he was a ho, you’ve completed pimped him to just be your bitch, because that dude only has eyes for you and you alone. That boy wants you…bad.” Davia replied.

“I know. I want him to. This is so weird. I’ve never really gotten to this point in any relationship before. The boy can wink at me and I start getting moist,” I said as Davia laughed.

“Yeah, that sounds about right. Bree…you know I love you, right? I wouldn’t tell you nothin’ wrong,” Davia began.

“I know, Simmy,” I said.

“Forget about all the shit with your daddy and work and focus on your man. If you care as much as you say you do, do what you feel with him. Don’t do it because you think you have to. Do it because you want to. Ms. Pat told me that she’s never seen Seth act this way over any woman, so you got him in the palm of your hands. It’s up to you what you do with him,” Davia said as I sighed.

“Well, I love him, so…and I can only close my legs so tight to keep away the ache,” I said as Davia laughed at me.

“Aww? Seth got you feenin’?” Davia asked.

“Girl, you have no idea,” I stated, thinking about my plans for Seth on Thursday.

********************************************************
Seth

Two more days and I’ll be home. I hate these fucking conferences. They’re always boring and I hate these generic ass hotels that they’re held in. All I want to do is go to my house and try to talk my girl out of her panties.

I know she wants to. I know I want to. I just gotta get her there.

I had been attending in-services for my company all day and I decided to go to my room, take a shower and go down to the bar and get a drink. I needed one after all of the boring crap that I had to hear. Most of the shit was techniques that I would never use anyway. I was already a pimp. I knew how to encourage and entice. “Hey Seth,” a female replied and lo and behold, it was Camilla Jefferson.

Camilla Jefferson was someone that I’ve done…several times. She works in public relations at my company and was incredibly hot. She kind of looks like N’Bushe Wright, but a few inches taller, so you know this was a bad girl.

Camilla was one of those rare breeds that was single, loved to have fun and wanted to keep things strictly physical…no getting to know each other, no cuddling. Just straight up boning.

What a great girl.

“Hey Camilla. How are you?” I asked as she smiled brightly at me.

“I’m fine. You’re looking good as always,” she said.

“So are you. Can I get you something?” I asked her.

“Um yeah, thank you. A Long Island iced tea, please,” she said.

“Sure. Um, can I have a Long Island iced tea for the lady?” I asked the bartender and he nodded and began to prepare her drink.

“I’m surprised that you didn’t talk your way out of coming to this conference, Seth,” Camilla said as the bartender handed her the drink. Camilla took a sip from the straw and I grinned.

“They told me I had to attend this year since I haven’t been to one in 3 years. What can I say? I conceded and came to this boring shit. So, how have you really been Cami?” I asked as she smiled at me.

“Really busy with work. I haven’t been able to party as much as I would like to, but it comes with the job. Now I have a question for you. Why haven’t you called me?” Camilla asked. Camilla used to be one of those twice a month booty calls. The girl was gorgeous, and could fuck like nobody’s business. She used to have me feenin’ for her when I hadn’t had her in awhile, but since I got with Bree, the only one I’ve been desperately wanting was her.

I looked down at Camilla’s lovely brown legs in that short skirt and her cleavage out in that silk blouse and I sighed. “I’ve been seeing someone.”

Camilla look of surprise was to be expected, since we used to be kindred spirits in regards to the relationship thing. “Only one person?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Whoa, this is huge, Seth. You’re actually dating…one woman?” Camilla asked as she looked me over. I laughed.

“Yes, I’ve gone to the dark side, alright. Quit eyeballin’ me like that Camilla,” I said.

“You used to love when I looked at you like that. Then you’d take me in a stall, against a wall...anything...and fuck the shit out of me,” she replied with a grin. I had a flashback of doing her in the bathroom at work and smiled. Yeah, that was then...this is now.

“Yeah, well, things have changed. I’ve changed. I’m no longer taking Seth Jr. out for the occasional stroll anymore,” I said as she laughed.

“Well, if it makes you happy. You do look happy, Seth. What a lucky girl,” she replied as she looked at me once more and ran the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip. She’s got to stop doing that shit. I’m trying to be good…really, I am.

“You must really dig this chick, Seth. You haven’t passed one lewd comment since I’ve been here, like can I still make my ass clap or something like that,” Camilla stated as I laughed.

“I really do like her, and I could tell you that the twins look extra special and willing to come out and play or something, but I’ll pass,” I said as she laughed. Camilla inched closer to me and she smelled so good and she was so fine. Be strong, Seth.
“So how serious is this thing with you and your girl because I could definitely use a workout, babe. You want to come with me to my room, Seth and make me sweat? I guarantee you, you won't be sorry,” she replied as I gulped down the rest of my drink. I had to get out of there before I did something really fucking stupid. I have a knack for doing dumb shit as well, I'm sorry to say.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart, but I’m off the market right now. I can’t help you out,” I said as she smiled at me.

“Such a party pooper. I’m going to miss you, Seth. Do you realize that this is the most we’ve ever spoken to one another?” she asked and I nodded in agreement. Damn, that was sad. Bree and I talk all night sometimes. Was I really that guy? Fuck, I was a dickhead.

“Yeah. I’m going to miss you too, Cami. It was fun…very fun,” I said with a grin.

She smiled at me. “Yeah, it was. Thanks for the drink, baby. I’m going out and find me something to get into, since you won’t get into me. Tell that girl that she’s a lucky bitch.”

“I’ll see you around, Camilla,” I said. She stood up, kissed me on the cheek and waved, sauntering her sexy ass out of the bar. I noticed all the men’s heads turning as Camilla walked away. They then turned to me and looked at me like I was a fucking idiot to turn that down. You have to understand. I had been sleeping with Camilla for about 2 years and she was basically me in a skirt. That’s why we clicked so well. It was hard…extremely hard to say no to her because she’s one of the best pieces of ass I ever had and for me to turn her down was big.

Damn. I really love Brianna.

*********************************************************

Brianna

I was preparing myself for a deep sleep on Wednesday night. My bed was all soft and warm and just right. I was missing my man something awful and I basically worked myself to exhaustion just so I could keep my mind off of him. It was weird just talking to him and not seeing him. But he was coming home tomorrow and I was so glad of that.

I decided to take the plunge. I wanted him so bad I could taste it. My phone began to ring and as I looked at the caller ID, I smiled.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hey baby. Did I wake you?” Seth asked.

“Hi. No, you didn’t. What are you doing still awake?” I asked.

“Thinking about you. I wanted to talk, that’s all,” he replied in that s.exy voice of his that sounded like it was infused with sleep.

“But you talked to me three hours ago,” I said with a smile.

“I know, but I just wanted to hear your voice,” he said.

“Do you need me to pick you up from the airport tomorrow?’ I asked.

“No, they have cars waiting to bring us home, so I’ll just get one, go home, shower, change, then come straight to you. That sound good?” he asked.

“That sounds wonderful. I miss you,” I said as he sighed.

“I miss you too, love,” he said.

“I have a surprise for you,” I replied with a grin.

“Really? I like surprises,” he replied.

“That’s good because I guarantee you that you’re going to love this one,” I said. I knew he knew what I was getting at, but unlike the Seth that I know, he didn’t go there with me.

“I’m sure I will,” was all he said.

“Baby, I’m sleepy, but I don’t want to go,” I stated honestly as he laughed.

“Get some sleep, Bree. I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said.

“Okay. I love you,” I said.

“I love you, too. Sweet dreams, baby,” he replied yawning.

“You too. Bye,” I said as I hung up the phone. I pulled my covers closer to me and grinned. It was just a simple conversation. Nothing fancy, but it made me feel so good and it just made we wish that tomorrow would come soon.

*********************************************************
Today’s the day. I’m going to do this. I want to do this. Hell, I need to do this. It was late afternoon and I had taken the day off from Dafa and Farrington to get everything right. Vanilla scented candles and me looking hot in a black wrap dress. All he had to do was pull and the dress was opening.

I’m ready for this. I am. I don’t feel any doubts and I don’t feel like I’m rushing. I want to be with him and damn it, I’m going to be.

My doorbell rang and my heart began to beat uncontrollably. I looked around, took a deep breath and opened the door. On the other side was Seth, looking sexy in a pair of blue jeans and a thin baby blue sweater that hugged the muscles of his arms and his chest. Lord have mercy. Give me strength.

He smiled at me, walked in, closed the door and pulled my face up to his, kissing the shit out of me. After the kiss, I hugged him. He felt so good and he smelled so good. I had to have him. I couldn’t take it anymore.

He has no idea what’s about to go down.

“So, look who’s back,” I said.

“Yeah. I know you needed a little Seth to brighten your day, so here I am.”

“You are so full of shit,” I said with a grin.

He pulled me at arms length to get a look at me. “That’s what they tell me. Look at you…all sexy and shit. Is this all for me?”

“Yep. You like?” I asked as I turned around so he could see everything.

“Hell yes I like. Since I’ve missed the hell out of you and you look hella hot, I wanna show you off. Where do you want to go, Foxy Brown?” he asked.

“To the bedroom,” I said as I leaned up and kissed him lightly. After we kissed, my hands ran along his arms as I looked up into his eyes. Seth looked at me and smiled like he just won the lottery.

“Well, I can always show you off later,” he said as he picked me up and carried me into my room. He looked around at all the candles and grinned as he placed me on my feet.

“Damn…I need to leave more often,” he whispered as I stepped away from him and pulled the belt on my dress. I pulled it open and Seth’s eyes were all over me. I shrugged it off my shoulders and let it pool around my feet as I stood dressed in this black lace demi bra that made my average size breasts appear bigger than what they were and black lace boyshorts. Seth just drank me in with his eyes, slowly, from my feet all the way to my face and back again. I could see the want in his eyes and it just made me wet.

Seth couldn’t say shit. He was too busy drooling. Good. Just the effect that I wanted. He stared at me for a few minutes, then reached out and pulled me by the waist. My lips met his in a passionate kiss as our tongues dueled with one another. I was ready just from a kiss.

He didn’t ask me if I was sure or anything because my hand covered his package through his jeans and the look that I gave him was enough. We didn’t need to do all that. I just wanted to get it on.

*******************************************************

Seth

Damn. I need to go out of town more often. I know I said that earlier, but you don’t understand. I’m kind of in that place where your brain leaves your body and you can’t think. Bree was standing in front of me half dressed in her s.exy ass black lace underwear and her titties were looking amazing and her ass looked wonderful. And I’m horny as fuck! She looked so fuckin’ good and she was looking up at me with those big, brown eyes and rubbing my dick, so I figured….she’s rubbing my dick, she’s half dressed, candles are everywhere…hmm…she wants to fuck. It’s about time!

“You look sexy as hell, baby,” I whispered when I finally found my voice.

“You like it?” she asked, which was a pretty fuckin’ stupid question, but I’m not going to tell her that. She’s half naked in front of me and my rock hard dick is poking a hole through my jeans. What’s not to like?

“Hell yeah I like it. I like you,” I said with a grin. Bree didn’t say anything. She pulled my head down and kissed the breath out of me. I just let her do whatever she wanted…for now. She stared up at me as her hands went to the edge of my sweater and rolled it up my chest. I helped her take it off and her hands went back to the edge of the wifebeater that I was wearing underneath. She pulled it off and ran her hands over my abs and my chest and slowly down my arms, licking her lips.

Brianna looked up at me, smiled and the fingers were all over my torso, followed by pillow soft kisses from those luscious lips of hers. I couldn’t help the groan that escaped my lips. Her lips and her fingers felt so good all over me and I just let her go for what she knew. Her tongue outlined my nipples and she pulled them between her teeth…shit that felt good. Her hands slowly went down my torso, back to my package, then up as she tried to unbutton my jeans. I stopped her by I grabbing her hands as I kissed her fingertips and stared into her eyes.

“Uh uh. Not yet. Plant that fine ass right here,” I whispered as she did as I requested, slowly walking to the edge of the bed and giving me a view of that ass from the back. Shit she had a nice ass, I thought as I bit my bottom lip, stuck in an ass gaze. All I can think about right now is biting it, licking it, slapping it, but that would have to come a little later. I had other plans for her. As she sat on the edge of the bed, I toed off my sneakers and watched her tease me by slowly opening her legs, spreading them as wide as they could go.

Shit, she’s limber. Damn this is gonna be fun.

“Right here?” she asked in that sweet ass innocent voice that drove me crazy. You can not begin to imagine the picture that I had in front of me. She was dark caramel all over and just fuckin’ beautiful. And I could see that she was wet through the those sexy little lace panties…damn.

She was going to get it. She was going to get it good. Damn, I love this girl.

“Yeah, right there,” I whispered as I walked over to her and knelt in front of her, kneeling in between her legs. I took her face in my hands and attacked her lips with mine as my fingers worked on her bra. Brianna’s hands were in my hair and we just didn’t say anything. Then, my lips left hers and went to her neck, licking it slowly and biting it, soothing it with a slight suck of my lips. I gave her those whisper soft kisses that she likes all over her silky neck and right under her right ear. Brianna moaned my name and I did it once more as I worked her bra off, throwing it somewhere. She looked so good, I thought as I stared at her breasts. Not too big, not too small…beautiful. My head lowered and my hands were now full with her breasts. I palmed them gently as her head went back.

“Mmmm,” she whispered and my head lowered to catch her left nipple in my mouth. As my right hand walked down her torso to play in her belly button, then down over her panties. My fingers found her crotch and it was just as wet as I saw…maybe even more. Her panties were drenched and I was getting hotter by the minute. I ran my fingers up and down the seam of her pussy as I circled that chocolate colored left nipple of hers with my tongue and pulled it lightly between my teeth as Brianna’s hands gripped my hair.

“Hmmm,” she moaned and pulled my head closer to her breast.

My fingers were slowly rubbing her as I continued with her left breast.

“You like that? You must like it…I can smell you, baby. You smell like you want it,” I whispered.

“I do, just …don’t stop,” she whispered and I grinned. I licked my way over to her pretty right breast and sucked the nipple into my mouth as she moaned. I did the right breast justice and my fingers were stroking her clit through her panties. She was squirming and moving along with my fingers. I knew she wanted more, but I wasn’t ready to give it to her yet.

Then, a very frustrated and very horny Brianna whispered with her eyes closed, “You’re playing with me, Seth, and it’s not fair…just take them off.”

The laugh that escaped my lips was low as I applied pressure to her clit with the pad of my thumb, listening to her go hmmm. “Someone’s anxious.”

“Just take them off and do what you’re doing…it feels sooo good,” she whispered, opening her eyes to look at me. I let her nipple go with a loud pop and grinned.

“I know it does, and I can make it feel a whole lot better. Just don’t rush me and I’ll do whatever you want to this pretty little pussy…alright?” I asked as she laid up on her elbows, watching me pull down her soaked panties. She bit her bottom lip after that response and moaned loudly.

“Alright, but it’s just that…I want you so bad. You have no idea how bad I want you,” she whispered as I ran two fingers down the seam of her pussy, watching her squirm.

I gave her a sexy grin, then I kissed her on the lips. “Yes I do, because I want you too. Don’t worry, baby. I’m going to do you right…okay?”

She smiled at me. “I know you will. I’m all yours.”

That response right there was just the icing on the cake. You shouldn’t tell someone like me that I’m all yours because…well, it just ain’t a good thing to do.

I grinned at her and kissed down her torso, licked her belly button, kissed along her left side, licked her right side, kissed her right hip, licked her left hip and traced my tongue along that little sexy ass tattoo and continued to kiss and lick her left thigh, then I kissed and licked her right thigh. Her pussy looked sooo good and it smelled so…shit. I put her right leg on shoulder and spread her left leg as far as it could go, then I grinned at her and just licked the seam of her pussy from the bottom all the way to the top, tasting all her wetness. I licked my lips and licked it again, from the top all the way to the bottom and when she moaned my name, I went to town.

My tongue and lips were everywhere and I loved the sounds that were escaping from her lips. One finger went inside of her and began to thrust back and forth as my tongue laved her clit. Right about now, she was coming and I was trying to make her come again, so a second finger pushed its way inside of her and she was tight…so tight. I could just feel her all around me, and I couldn’t wait any longer. I had teased her enough and she was so wet and so hot and tight…

I licked her once more, removed my fingers, licked off all of her from my fingers and stared at her I went into my wallet and pulled out a few condoms. As I took off my jeans, Brianna’s gaze locked with mine. I glanced over her naked body and prayed a silent thank you. She looked so sexy and beautiful and finally! I was gonna get some! Finally!

I watched her slowly scoot up to the middle of her bed as I quickly pulled down my jeans and my boxers. She smiled when I was naked, my dick standing straight out and hard enough to hammer through wood.

“Boy, your body is…whoa,” she said as I grinned, liking the way her eyes roamed over my body and kept going back to my dick. Hell, I did what I had to do to keep this body looking right, so I’m glad she appreciated it. I’m not being conceited, but…I’m hot.

“I try,” I said, rolling on the condom.

“Looks bigger than it feels,” she whispered. I walked over to where she was in the bed, my dick bobbing with each step and I wanted to laugh because she was looking at me like I was a steak dinner or something. Once I joined her on the bed, I situated myself between her legs, then I pulled a pillow underneath her. She looked at me strangely.

“That’s definitely true. Oh, and this? You’re gonna love it…trust me. Bree…you love me?” I asked as my fingers found her moist, hot center again, stroking slowly in and out of her. She closed her eyes and her head fell back. I wanted to get her ready again and take away any doubts that may be running through that gorgeous head of hers. My fingers curled upward and Bree moved with my fingers, moaning, “Yes.”

“I’m not gonna hurt you baby…I promise. Just let Seth do his thing. You’re in good hands, alright?” I asked, finger fucking her into another orgasm. She shook her head yes and a few minutes later, she came again.

That was it. I couldn’t take it anymore. Her pussy was dripping wet and I was ready. I removed her fingers, and ran my dick along the seam of her pussy. I concentrated the head on her clit and rubbed it a few times as she moaned. Her eyes were closed and I wanted them open. I wanted her to see what I saw. Candlelight was all over her beautiful body and her legs were spread wide and welcoming me in. She was the sexiest fuckin’ thing I had ever seen and I wanted her to watch what I was going to do to her.

“Open your eyes baby,” I whispered as I leaned down and kissed her lips. She kissed me back with her eyes open wide and I pushed the head of my dick forward. Whew…this was gonna take a little work. Her pussy was super tight…I never felt anything like this before and it was wet and so fuckin’ hot and I had to inch my way in. Brianna closed her eyes and gripped the sheets. I knew it probably hurt, but she just bit down on her lip and moved her pelvis closer to me. My baby was a trooper. I felt the resistance give way as I kissed her on the lips again.

“You alright, love?” I asked as I finally got all the way in. I wanted to come right then and there, but I’m a grown ass man. I know how to control my shit. The only thing that concerned me was making Bree feel good.

“Yeah,” she whispered as she looked up at me. I kissed her again and started a slow grind, in and out and around. I didn’t want to move too fast…fuck that I did, but I couldn’t. This wasn’t about me. It was about her.

I’m usually not a kisser during sex, but I couldn’t stop kissing her. She felt so good and when her legs wrapped around my waist and she moaned, “Oh Seth,” I knew I was in it good and she was feeling it. I made sure that on every stroke, my dick stroked her clit and her back began to arch.

Her pussy was so tight and hot, so fucking good. Fuck! I began to move a little faster and her breath started coming in fast, little pants. Aw yeah, this pussy’s mine.

“Look at me,” I whispered as I kissed her lips again, moving in and out at a pace that wasn’t slow or fast, just steady and good, so she could feel every inch of my dick inside of her.

Brianna opened her eyes and stared into mine.

*********************************************************

Brianna

Okay, I knew it was gonna hurt, and I’m kind of glad for all of the dancing and shit that I do because it kind of prepared me, in a way. That son-of-a bitch had a big dick and I didn’t want him to hurt me. I thought about Falene and my friends talking about guys who had huge dicks but didn’t know what to do with them. Well that was not the case with Seth. My man knew how to use what he had.

He just told me to look at him, but he felt sooo good, thrusting back and forth and around inside of me, that I couldn’t open my eyes. It just felt wonderful. I’m telling you, he touched every part of my kitty and the pain that was there was no longer. I just felt wet and hot and…good….indescribably, deliciously good.

So, I opened my eyes and he kissed me. I kissed him back and watched him move inside of me, every stroke making me want more. Damn, this boy could fuck!

I mean, I know I have no other comparisons, but if he was making me ooh and ahh with every movement of his magic stick, then it’s safe to say…the boy could fuck.

“Umm, baby,” I whispered, as my legs went tighter around his waist, my fingers clawing into his arms. He pulled one of my legs from waist and pulled it over his shoulder and started moving faster and deeper. Oh…my! What the…

“Shit,” he groaned, biting his bottom lip as he stared into my eyes.

“Ohhh,” I moaned. Damn it. He was tearing my little ass up, yall, I’m not gonna lie. Oh…my!

“Damn, you feel good…so good, baby,” he whispered. I couldn’t say anything. All I could offer him was a lot of high pitched moans. He was working me over.

He didn’t have to tell me he loved me. I could see it, I could feel it. I knew he wanted to come, but he was holding out for me and…what the fuck.

“Umm, Seth…shit!” I screamed as I felt this tingling sensation as he stroked into me curving into a magic corner in my pussy. My pussy got really tight and wouldn’t let go and I couldn’t stop screaming. I was cummin’ and it felt soooo good!

“Oh shit,” I screamed loud and long and the next thing I hear is Seth groaning…

“Oh fuck Bree, I’m cummin’!” and a few hard, fast thrusts that made me cum again. He collapsed on top of me and I just laid there, with him still inside of me, running my fingers over his sweaty, sexy back, right along that tattoo in the middle of his back.

I couldn’t say anything for a few minutes and neither could he. For once we both were rendered speechless. Then he leaned up and looked down into my face. I was smiling.

“Damn girl,” he whispered.

“My hat goes off to you, baby. That was…incredible,” I whispered as he moved a couple of loose strands from my face.

“So papa did you right?” he asked, just looking at me like I was a new discovery or something.

“Papa did me damn right! Thank you,” I whispered.

“Any time, baby. I’m not hurting you, am I?” he asked.

“Nope. I like you being right here, like this. You feel good,” I replied, my fingers gliding across his back. The man was just sexy as hell, I thought as I stared into his eyes. He was slipping out of me and I pouted. I didn’t want him to go just yet. I felt so connected to him.

“You feel even better…umm. I love you,” he whispered.

I smiled at him. “I love you, too.”

“And this,” he whispered as he gently ran his finger along my folds, “is mine. All mine.”

I grinned at him and kissed him softly on the lips. “Of course it is.”

“And so are you,” he whispered with that sexy grin on his face as he kissed me back.

“And so am I,” I said.

Yeah. I was hooked. Look at him. Wouldn’t you be?