[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Emory Nichols is in danger due to her father finding a cure to one of man's deadliest diseases. Kieran Villegas and his order of Shiyan Knights are placed to protect Emory and her friend.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 31768 Read: 45226
Published: 08/09/08 Updated: 08/09/08
Story Notes:

 

 

img144/1169/kieran1kr1.jpg

Kieran Villegas

img134/3736/lanishacole10py6.jpg

Emory Nichols

 

img502/2649/normalyaya32ym0.jpg

Sienna Michaelson

img249/1716/reese3zl1.jpg

Reese Monteblanc

Lameira Protector - A small sect that strives for peace and justice throughout the world. They protect mankind under the radar...no one really knows about them.

Midnight Brotherhood — Very powerful, mercenaries. Contract themselves out to the highest bidder, which is most of the time rich, powerful men. Basically, they’re the bad guys.

Branga Soldiers —contract out to evil businessmen…sometimes work for Midnight Brotherhood.

Shiyan Knights - secret protectors of the peace. They were Shiyan orders placed all over the world.

Kieran Villegas is a Diagrave Shiyan that belongs to the Shiyan Knight order in the United States and his grandfather and father were the head of the council. Shiyan Knights possessed supernatural powers and strength: they could run at the speed of light, they could read minds, could influence the weak minded with simple suggestions, they could move things with their thoughts and they were unbelievably strong. Shiyan Knights work with government agencies and communities to keep peace among the world. A Shiyan Knight’s are brave, honorable and always do their duty according to the Shiyan Code, which were rules and guidelines that all Shiyan Knights were mandated to follow.


Five orders of Shiyan Knights
Diagrave Shiyans—highest order
Lemberti
Corlati
Renaldi
Verlandi

1. Chapter 1 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1964 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 0] (2367 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 0] (2394 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 0] (3420 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 0] (3267 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 0] (3466 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3152 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 0] (3085 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 0] (4352 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Chaynetv [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (4301 words)