Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Christian was more than a bit surprised, when Michelle’s mood seemed much improved the next day. He had gotten to bed late last night, after Constance’s blow job. When he had returned to their room, he found Michelle already asleep in bed.

    He hadn’t expected to find her in any better mood than when he had left her in the bathtub the previous evening. But when she awoke, smiling and planted a generous kiss on his mouth, he knew something was different.

    “Good morning to you too.” Christian said, brow raised. Michelle smiled and got out of bed, naked, walking over to a chair to put on her robe. Christian jumped out of bed,  naked as well and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her.

    “So all is forgiven?” he asked carefully.

    Michelle looked up at him in confusion.

    “You know it is. Christian, last night was nice. We spent quiet time with one another just being together.”

    Christian tried to hide his confusion.

    “We fought in the bathroom.”

    “Then we made up.” Michelle said, kissing him quickly. She started to reach for her robe in the chair, but Christian’s hands stopped her. He didn’t quite know what was going on, but he would make the most out of whatever good mood she was in right now. This time he kissed her with a hungry passion that he could never hold in reserve when it came to her.  His hands moved down to her buttocks and Michelle lifted one of her legs, so that her foot rested on one of the chair arm rests. She impaled herself on her husband’s shaft and the two of them stirred against one another in a swift, fluid motion. Michelle’s breasts heaved  up and down against Christian’s chest frantically, while he buried his lips in the crook of her neck and his tongue tasted her skin.

    Christian’s hands now gripped Michelle’s buttocks as they continued making love in this repetitive motion until finally, his own buttocks clenched and unclenched repeatedly, as he filled his wife with his own hot seed, growling into her ear about how they belonged together. Michelle didn’t dispute that, since it took several moments before they could cease shuddering.

    After, Michelle went to turn on the shower, which they had planned to take together, when Christian’s cellphone rang. He picked it up and looked at the Caller I.D..

    Julia.

    Christian carefully looked towards the bathroom door, which was half closed.

    “Hello?”

    “Christian, it’s Julia. I have some news: Matt should be getting out of prison today.”

    “What? How?”

    “An early release program. I am just so grateful that he’ll be out of that environment. I think we need to get him some counseling as well. But what I’m really calling about is two things: one, I really would like your housewarming party tonight, to be more of a ‘Welcome Home’ for Matt.”

    “I don’t see where that would be a problem.” Christian replied. “What’s the second thing?”

    “Matt needs a place to stay.”

    “So? Sean and you have plenty of room.”

    “Christian...”

    “I love Matt! You know that. But I don’t see Michelle going for this.”

    “If Michelle really wants to be part of this family, then she’ll have to realize that sacrifice is called for.  We don’t really have the room here, Christian.  I mean we could but it would be tight.”

    Christian took a deep breath.

    “I’ll talk to Michelle and I’ll let Sean know when I see him.”

    “Thank you, Christian.”

    “Hey, I told you I have to talk to Michelle.”

    “You can be very persuasive.” Julia said knowingly. “Goodbye. We’ll see you tonight.”

    Julia hung up and Christian felt like he’s been handed a pile of shit to deal with. Michelle came out of the bathroom in her robe.

    “Christian? What’s going on?”

    Christian set down his phone and faced her.

    “That was Julia.”

    Michelle frowned.

    “Okay,” she said drawing out the word, “what did she want?”

    “Matt is getting out prison. Today.”

    “What? I thought he had to do at least three more years?”

    “Julia didn’t explain it. She just said he’s getting out. She also asked if maybe the housewarming party could be more of a ‘welcome home’ event?”

    Michelle, in that instant, had to decide if it really paid to be petty. She still hadn’t approved of having a party. But Matt was getting out of prison. That was something.

    “Okay. Fine. I mean, that sounds better than a housewarming party anyway. Now, get in the shower with me...”

    “Uh, there’s something else,” Christian said sheepishly, “Julia and Sean don’t have a lot of room at their place for Matt. They were wondering if we could put him up?”

    Michelle said nothing at first. She didn’t even know Matt, the truth be told. Christian closed the space between them.

    “I know you don’t know Matt. I know that the idea of having someone that has just gotten out of prison, in our house, could be unsettling. But Matt isn’t violent or dangerous. Please, this would mean a lot to me. I always felt as if I failed to help get him on the right path.”

    “Christian, there is more than just him living here to consider. Isn’t Julia and Sean taking care of his daughter?”

    “They have custody, yes.”

    “Then he should be where she is!”

    “It’s only temporary.”

    “I get that, but it’s almost as if Julia and Sean are saying that Matt shouldn’t be near his own daughter. And if he shouldn’t be near his daughter then maybe he shouldn’t be near Wilbur.”

    “Michelle,” Christian said in a tired voice, “I’m going to tell Sean and Julia that it’s fine for Matt to stay with us. So you can get with the program or...”

    “Why did you even ask me if you were just going to go ahead and do it anyway? You know what? Fine. Whatever. And I’ll be showering alone!” Michelle snapped, going into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it. The nerve of him! And this reeked of Julia and Julia alone. How the hell was the going to get through a party, which SHE was supposed to throw for them, this evening? How?

                                                               ****

    Breakfast was silent, something Wilbur and Moira noted. Michelle took Wilbur to school, apologized to Ms. Webster, telling the math teacher that she was sure someone else had indeed done Wilbur’s work, then asked if there was a make assignment he could do, that would cancel out the zero.

    Ms. Webster seemed surprised that Michelle would admit such a thing. She confided that most parents didn’t. Michelle wasn’t in the mood for kudos or any other bullshit. The facts were that Moira or even Christian, did Wilbur’s homework and tried to lie about it.

    Michelle then went shopping for party things and by the time she arrived home, Constance was waiting.

    “Well, well! It looks like someone’s throwing a party?”

    Michelle shook her head and Constance took one of the bags, as Michelle unlocked the door and let them into the house. Moira appeared and Constance made a point of slamming the bag she was carrying, into Moira’s arms.

    “Be a dear and take that, won’t you?” Constance said in a phony voice. Michelle followed Moira into the kitchen with her bag. Constance came along as well.

    “Mr. Troy said I should prepare a room for a guest?” Moira asked, as she began taking things out of the bags.

    “Yes,” Michelle said in a tight voice, “Mr. Troy’s son will be staying with us.”

    “Oh,” Constance said, “I didn’t realize Christian had other children?”

    “Yes, well, Matt has had some problems that he’s put behind him now. He’s looking to make a fresh start.”

    Moira looked at Constance, then at Michelle.

    “What does that mean? You talk as if he’s been in jail or something?”

    Constance grinned!

    “He has, hasn’t he?”

    How in the hell did they guess that??? Michelle blinked.

    “Yes, but he did his time. He’s looking to put his life back together.”

    “And this party you’re getting ready for, is for him? This Matt? Am I invited?” Constance asked coyly.

    Michelle gave her an odd look.

    “You’d want to?”

    “Why yes! I feel as if Christian and yourself, are the neighbors I should’ve always had. Does Matt look like Christian?”

    Michelle shrugged.

    “Not really. At least not to me. But maybe you’ll see more of him in Christian than I do.”

    Moira still looked uneasy.

    “Madam, if I may speak plainly: I think this is a bad idea. Wilbur could be influenced by his brother’s ways.”

    Michelle folded her arms.

    “You know, I feel that way too and I tried to tell Christian that...but Matt’s mother is insistent that he stays here.”

    Constance and Moira exchanged another look.

    “And we’ll meet Matt’s mother tonight?” Constance asked.

    “Yes, unfortunately.” Michelle said, just as the doorbell rang. She decided she would answer it. When she left the kitchen, Constance glared at Moira!

    “What was that all about? The idea of young flesh around here thrills me to no end.”

    “Of course it would,” Moira said sarcastically, “considering the fact that you’re a nympho.”

    “Oh please! Look who’s talking!”

    “Look, another houseguest is just more trouble for us all.”

    “You mean more work for you. You always were a trifle bit lazy.” Constance smiled. just as Michelle returned with Ben.

    “Why Dr. Harmon, what brings you by?” Constance asked in a flirtatious tone. Ben  ignored Constance and looked at Michelle.

    “We had another session planned, remember?” he asked, jogging her memory from the other night. He had whispered the suggestion of another session, as she had sat stuffed on his cock, the other night in the bathtub. The experience had been sensual and erotic for him. And he suspected that even through Michelle had thought she had been with Christian, she felt the same way.

    “Oh yes, I remember now. Constance, I’ll see you tonight, okay?”

    Constance gave Ben a pointed look.

    “Say hello to Vivien for me.” she cooed, before leaving by the kitchen door. Moira gave Ben a cold look before watching him exit the kitchen with Michelle, and lead her to the living room to begin their ‘session’.

                                                             ****

    “The other day we left off with your feelings on how you thought this house would bring Christian and yourself, closer together. And yet I get the feeling that other things have happened that you would like to discuss instead?”

    Michelle thought about how much Christian didn’t like her talking to Ben about their lives. But if she didn’t talk to someone, who could be objective, she was going to explode!

    “Last night was really good between Christian and I.”

    “Tell me about it.” Ben said and began writing in his notebook.

    “We spent a quiet moment together that was just really nice. Maybe it was because we weren’t fighting. Or maybe it was because I could feel Christian’s tenderness towards me. I don’t know how to quite explain it.”

    “And this took place where?” Ben asked, but he already knew.

    “Oh. Believe it or not, it was in the bathtub, of all places.”

    “Hmmm. Tell me more.”

    “There’s nothing really to tell, Dr...Ben. I mean it was a moment where I found myself really thinking this marriage was worth saving. Then Christian ruined everything this morning.”

    “How did he do that?”

    “He announced that his son will be living with us.”

    “His son?” Ben asked. “You mean the one he has by that woman named Julia, correct?”

    “Yes. Julia. I have no doubt it was her idea. I don’t know Matt very well. I just don’t like the idea of someone that was recently released from prison, being here with Wilbur. I don’t know, maybe I’m overreacting.  I mean I’m certainly not one to judge.”

    “Let’s go back to this thing about Matt being in prison. What for?”

    “Armed robbery. He robbed people dressed as a mime.”

    Ben stared at her for a short moment, before bursting out into laughter! Michelle could not help but smile as well.

    “You’re kidding, right?” he asked.

    “No. I am not. It happened when Christian was here and I was still in Florida. I’ve only met Matt once and he seemed like a decent enough boy. But what bothers me is that he has a daughter, who is Christian’s granddaughter. She lives with Julia and Sean. One would think that Matt belonged there with them, so he could be near his child. I just feel like I’m being railroaded here. Like some part of this story has been left out and I’m the only one that doesn’t know the real deal here.”

    “And you told Christian this?”

    “No, not that part. He asked me how I felt and when I had reservations, he made it clear that it wouldn’t matter how I felt, Matt was coming to live with us. Oh, and there will be a party thrown by him, courtesy of Christian and I, tonight.”

    Ben closed his notebook.

    “Constance is coming to this party? I heard you make reference to ‘tonight’ when you said goodbye to her.”

    “She invited herself, but yes, she’ll be there.”

    “Then why don’t you let Vivien and I come? I can read people pretty well, access situations. If I think there is something wrong with what’s about to  happen, I will tell you--and Christian.”

    Michelle stared at him.

    “You would really do that?”

    “Michelle, it sounds as if you need someone in YOUR corner. If what you suspect is true--that Christian, Julia and Sean know something about Matt that they’re not telling you.”

    “I can’t lie, I would feel a lot better knowing that you were there. Both Vivien and you.”

    “Good. Well, let’s cut this short since I know you have to get ready.” he said standing up. Michelle impulsively walked over and gave him a hug, an embrace that Ben let go on longer than normal. Michelle pulled back but Ben’s arms were still around her.

    “Thank you, Ben. I know with Vivien and your help...maybe even Constance’s, I’ll get through this.”

    Moira walked in at that moment, and Michelle pulled out of Ben’s embrace.

    “Sorry to interrupt,” Moira said in a tone that indicated otherwise, “but I was wondering if the room closest to the stairs would do for your step-son?”

    Michelle nodded.

    “It will be fine. Thank you, Moira.” she said, then looked at her watch. It was time to pick up Wilbur from school! She excused herself and Ben told her he would see himself out. Once Michelle left, Moira shook her head with disgust.

    “What do you plan to accomplish by being at this party? The more Mrs. Harmon and yourself are seen, the more you risk being recognized as the former, DEAD owners of this home.”

    “The point is to make sure that Michelle doesn’t end up like Vivien and myself.” Ben said shortly.

    “Michelle? But not Mr. Troy? Or even Wilbur?”

    “I have to go. Vivien and I have to get ready for tonight.” Ben said, then disappeared. Moira folded her arms, wondering if Christian and Michelle’s story, would end as sorrily as her own, or even the Harmon’s.

                                                            ****

    Vivien had told him in a frosty tone, that she would be at the party, but once again, reminded her husband that they should be doing everything they could, to convince Michelle to leave this house with Wilbur.

    Ben found himself alone, getting ready for the night’s events, when psycho teen Tate, appeared before him.

    “What?” Ben asked, checking himself over in a mirror.

    “I disagree with your wife. What you need to be doing in your sessions with the lady of this house, is pushing her to have a baby.”

    Ben looked away from the mirror and gave Tate a hard look.

    “Why? So that Nora can have the baby she’s always crying about? Forget it.  The last thing Michelle needs, is to stay in this marriage.”

    Tate folded his arms.

    “Mrs. Montgomery, REALLY wants a baby. I don’t want to get violent, but if that doesn’t work out, this family will have to be sacrificed.”

    Ben said nothing to that. He had no intention of letting Tate kill Michelle or Wilbur.

    “I can see that you like her. Dr. Harmon.  What I’m telling you is that YOU can make sure that Mrs. Troy ends up pregnant. Like I did your...”

    Ben grabbed Tate by the neck and threw him across the room! Tate gasped and jumped up! Ben pointed at him.

    “Don’t you DARE bring up what you did to my wife! I can’t tell you how glad I am that Violet got away from you! Now keep out of my sight. and my way, tonight, are we clear?”

    Tate smiled.

    “Fine. I’ll be in the basement.”

                                                             ****

    Michelle kept up a civil facade towards Christian, in front of Wilbur, when Christian opened the door to Sean, Julia and Matt.  Matt, surprisingly, looked as fresh as a daisy, despite his harrowing prison experience.

    “Matty!” Christian cried out, hugging his first born son. Matt let go of him and smiled shyly at Michelle.

    “Hello, Michelle. Thank you for your kindness.”

    Michelle couldn’t be mad after such a sincere ‘thank you’. She walked up to him and hugged him tight.

    “You’re home now. It’s going to be alright.” she said softly, before looking down at Wilbur.

    “Honey, this is your big brother, Matt. He’s going to be staying with us.” Michelle told her son. Wilbur smiled up at Matt.

    “Are you good in math?” he asked.

    “Not that I especially remember.” Sean noted. Matt swatted Sean, then addressed Wilbur.

    “I’m okay with it. Are you having some trouble?”

    “It’s hard.”

    “I know. Let’s go in and talk about...” Matt trailed off when he got a look at Moira, who sashayed up to the group.

    “Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes,” she said, looking at Matt, then turning to address Michelle.

    “Thank you, Moira.” Michelle said, then noted that Sean and Matt’s mouths were open. They walked off with Christian, who had Wilbur by the hand. Julia looked at Michelle.

    “I can’t believe you let a woman like that work here?”

    Michelle, who had had every intention of saying little to nothing to this bitch, looked at her.

    “Excuse me?”

    “Well come on! I mean no woman in their right mind lets someone that looks like that, work in their home or take care of their kids! It’s a recipe for trouble.”

    “Looks like what, Julia?” Michelle asked blithely. But she suspected this was Julia’s idiotic comment about poor Moira’s eye.

    “Come on, Michelle! You don’t see it? She had to be...”

    “Blind in one eye? You think she shouldn’t be hired because of that?” Michelle asked, a little appalled at this woman’s ignorance. Yes, Julia was a slut but she was also well educated. What the hell was wrong with her?

    “I had no idea she was blind in one eye, Michelle.”

    “I’d think it’s rather obvious.”

    “It’s not.”

    “Whatever!” Michelle said and was about to walk off, when the doorbell rang again. She opened it to Constance, Vivien and Ben. Michelle was never so relieved to see nosy neighbors before in her life!

    “Constance, Vivien, Ben, come in!” Michelle cooed. Constance bussed her cheek and Michelle looked at Julia.

    “Julia McNamara, meet my neighbors, Constance Langdon and Dr. Ben Harmon and his wife, Vivien Harmon.”

    “Nice to meet all of you.” Julia said, wondering if these were the nosy neighbors that Sean said Michelle didn’t especially like?

    “It’s nice to meet you, Julia,” Constance said, eyeing a necklace Julia had on, “now where is that handsome son of yours? You must introduce me.”

    “Right this way.” Julia said, leading Constance into the living room. Wilbur came running out and up to Vivien.

    “Mom, can I show my friend my school work?”

    Michelle thought that was an odd thing to ask. Or maybe it was the way it was phrased.

    “Uh, Vivien, if you don’t mind...”

    “Of course I don’t mind! Let’s see that math homework!” she said and allowed Wilbur to pull her up the stairs. Michelle stared after them. Math homework?

    Ben reached out and turned Michelle’s chin so that it was facing him.

    “Let’s go in there and see if this arrangement will be trouble, okay?”

    Michelle smiled wanly at Ben, forgetting about Vivien and Wilbur for the moment. They joined the others in the living room. Matt, however, could not take his eyes off of the hot maid Christian and Michelle had working for them! He was sure he had just found his future wife.






Chapter End Notes:

As many fans of 'American Horror Story' may have noticed, in this latest chapter is was revealed that a woman, this time, did not see Moira the Maid's true appearance.