Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you haven't read The Willing Submissive it's a short read that first introduced the characters featured in this fic. It's not required reading but it may help you understand the quirks of their personalities.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Photobucket

~ Carter Beck ~

 

Photobucket

~ April Beck ~




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Christmas just ain't Christmas without the ones you love...

 

Carter Beck groaned as the opening notes of The O'Jays classic drifted through the speakers of the airport terminal. He was sick of his life as he knew it. He had been on the road since the week after Thanksgiving; a conference here, a meeting there, and a summons from the Grandmother who had little to do with him since his marriage to and his procreation with his wife April. Chicago to Seattle - Seattle to San Francisco - San Francisco to Memphis - Memphis to the bright lights, big city of New York; his frequent flyer number was sizzling from excessive use. His friends looked at him with envy, but he would have given anything to still be home in his one man office, playing reindeer games with the most beautiful woman in the world. The growth of his business quickly became the bane of his existence. Yes his home was larger. His checking account padded with more zeroes. There was no doubt his son and daughter would both attend college and graduate debt free, but at what cost; his constant absence from their lives. He made his way to the screen to find the gate for his connecting flight. The letters he read, inflamed him, and sent him to the nearest counter.

 

"I understand your frustration Mr. Beck, however..."

 

He thought of his wife, her smooth skin, her bright eyes, and the natural gift she possessed to curse anyone out through a flawless smile, "Don't quote policy to me...I need to get home...it's Christmas Eve." He didn't want to hear about the flight or its overbooked status. He didn't care about the five hundred dollar check, free ticket to anywhere in the contiguous United States, or the posh hotel room offered to him free of charge, "I haven't seen my children in three weeks...my wife..." He snatched the vouchers from the clerk's hand and stepped away from the desk before his anger got the best of him. He retrieved his bags from the luggage carousel and stepped into the warmth of a southern December night and waited for his cab.

 

The Peabody in downtown Memphis was historic, elegant, and luxurious. It made Carter miss April more. The staff had been accommodating; offering him a complimentary meal in his suite, a much needed massage at their on site spa, and Wi-Fi access at no additional charge. While this soothed him momentarily, it still wasn't enough. He devoured his medium rare steak, finished an entire bottle of wine, belched, farted, and repeated both unsavory acts after he demolished the massive piece of chocolate cake covered in equally rich ganache. He showered and decided to cash in on the offer of the massage. Since there would be no sexual release in the next twenty four hours he needed to find another method to soothe the tension riddling his body.

 

The spa was located on one of the lower levels of the hotel. When he slipped through the ornately designed doors of the facility, his senses were assaulted by scents and sounds that increased his hunger for the woman who wore his ring and shared his last name. Patchouli, lavender, and vanilla tickled his nose while an instrumental styling of one Elvis' greatest love songs danced around his ears.

 

"Good Evening Mr. Beck."

 

He returned the hostess' smile and moved further into the spa.

 

"I have you scheduled for our fifty minute tour of the world massage," Her eyes sparkled as she drank in his appearance. He was aware women found him attractive but his heart, mind, body, and soul belonged to April. She noticed quickly he didn't return her interest and she slipped back into her mode of professionalism, "If you would follow me sir."

 

The young woman delivered Carter to a dressing room and instructed him to remove his clothing and place the supplied plush robe on his frame. She knocked five minutes later ready to escort him to his next stop. He arrived at the small room littered with candles and heavily scented by incense. Coltrane and Parker flitted through the speakers and he began to feel unsettled by the evening he was enjoying. He had dined on his favorite meal, indulged in his preferred wine, and been a glutton who wanted to lick the plate that held the only dessert capable of causing the inches in his pants to stir almost as much as his wife. Now the collaboration of two men who made him pick up a sax when he was still a pimpled faced teenager was exorcising the silence from the room, and he was convinced something weird was going on.

 

"Your masseuse will be with you shortly."

 

Carter dropped the robe when the door closed and he made his way on to the table. He was seconds from succumbing to sleep when he heard the soft foot falls of his service provider. She said nothing, her fingers drifted along the curve of his spine and he shivered. He chastised himself immediately for having such a powerful response from a stranger. The cool air of the room greeted his backside when she snatched the sheet from his body.

 

He lifted his weight up on his arms, only to have a delicate hand, push him firmly back into the mat. Still no words were spoken and his uncertainty grew. An oil coated hand, smoothed fragrant liquid into the back of his thighs and his member stirred. He bit his tongue. While the process felt magnificent, his thoughts and fantasies stayed on the woman at home.

 

His body wanted her.

 

His body needed her.

 

The masseuse guided his legs further apart and began to work the tips of her fingers into his calves. His body began to relax. His mind began to race with possibilities and positions he could enjoy once he returned to his office and play time with his secretary.

 

Time passed and soon the hands of the faceless and nameless woman grew more adventurous. He chalked the first brush of his scrotum up as an accident. The second he knew was intentional. Again he tried to rise up in protest only to find force employed again to keep him in place. Digits curled around his semi-flaccid member and within two strokes blood pumped and he was ready for more than a simple hand job. He was mortified. This was not the massage he expected. He was in the heart of the South, not a trash littered alley in the heart of Chinatown. Could this be considered rape? His eyes burned with fresh, unshed tears. What would April think about this little adventure? Of course they were progressive in their views. However he knew, sharing and approved infidelity were not options in their marriage.

 

The masseuse urged him to roll over and he hesitated due to his current state of arousal. His eyes slid closed and he moved on to his back. She continued to stroke his thighs and a new exam of his bulbous head began. Immediately his eyes shot open and he was met by the very mischievous gaze of his bride, "Merry Christmas Carter."

 

April joined him on the table after she disrobed. She straddled his body, careful to center her heat just above the tip begging for entrance, "How?"

 

He was confused. Yes Memphis was less than two hours away from their home by plane. He had yet to call and check in, waiting to rein his temper in, hoping for some relief to his tension by dinner and the complimentary pampering offered by the hotel, "The airline called my cell instead of yours," She trailed kisses along his collarbone, "They found you a flight home."

 

His hands went to her hips in an attempt to guide her warmth to the piece of him that needed her most, "And you said..."

 

She maintained control of the situation, fighting against his strength, and remaining positioned above him, "I said never mind...called my mom...caught a flight..."

 

How had he gotten so lucky, "And now..."

 

She was absolutely breathtaking when she smiled, "Now," April allowed her body to shift and the head of his dick eased past her lips. She swiveled her hips and took all of him and he did his best not to...moan...cry...scream...like... "I'm going to make my husband scream like a little bitch."

 

April Beck accomplished that and so much more before Santa fell down the first chimney on Christmas Eve. It would be a night Carter would never forget. He couldn't wait to see what she had planned for New Years' Eve.