[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Todd and Evangeline duel about their ex's and continue to evade (Evangeline mostly) their feelings for each other.

 


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Tangeline (One Life to Live)
Warnings: None
Series: Tangie Teases
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 673 Read: 2590
Published: 29/09/08 Updated: 29/09/08
Story Notes:

The TPTB at OLTL developed an amazing friendship and potential romance then dropped it.  So I'm doing what most fanfiction writers do, write what I want to see.  The italicized words that are not Todd Manning's thoughts have been kidnapped from the OLTL 3-28-07 episode.  For those who have not seen the episode or do not watch OLTL here's a brief synopsis of what happened between the characters.  Evangeline walks into Todd's office at the Sun (newspaper).   She is having difficulty understanding what is happening between them and why her relationship with Chris (latest lover) failed. 

Disclaimer: All established characters and the premise of OLtL belongs to Agnes Nixon and ABC, inc. No financial copyright infringement is intended. Not one pecunia has exchanged hands. I just wander into the same playground from time to time and humbly ask to be allowed to play.

1. Chapter 1 by Realstone [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (673 words)