Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Okay...I don't see any So You Think You Can Dance stories over here, so hopefully you all will enjoy my stories...  I usually write either Martha Nichols and Travis Wall (Marvis) or Donyelle Jones and Benji Schwimmer (Benjelle)  I usually only write Season 2 of SYTYCD (the best season ever)...





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

"So Nigel, explain to me why you shorted me 20% of my cut of the profits from So You Think You Can Dance," Martha Nichols said in an amused voice as she leaned back in her chair crossing her legs.

 

"Well you see Ms. Nichols, the tour did not do as well as we had hoped," Nigel began hoping the fear did not show in his voice.

 

"Nigel, Nigel, Nigel, let me stop you from lying right now," Martha said shaking her head, "Wouldn't you think that a woman in my position would have someone on my payroll that is on your staff?  Come on Nigel, when we started doing business together, I told you to one, never play me for a fool, and two, never ever underestimate me," Martha said coldly as she leaned against the table.

 

"Martha, I am sorry, you are right, I will make sure to have my accountant transfer the rest of the money over right away," Nigel said nervously.

 

"Nigel, sweetie, it is not that easy.  I have no patience for disobedience, and will not tolerate you growing a brain all of a sudden and thinking you could short me out of my money," Martha said coolly.

 

"Oh puhleeze you will get your stupid money," Mary Murphy-Lythgoe said rolling her eyes.  She couldn't believe Nigel made her come to this stupid meeting.  She had better things to do with her time.

 

Nigel became more anxious as he saw the smile disappear from Martha's face.  "Ms. Nichols, please forgive Mary, she is new to this and does not understand how things work," Nigel pleaded.

 

"I can speak for myself Nigel," Mary said angrily, "I don't understand why you are pleading with this two bit wanna be gansta anyway," Mary finished rolling her eyes at Martha.

 

"I'm sorry you feel that way Mary," Martha said coldly before she caught her enforcer Sabra Johnson's eye. 

 

"Ms. Nichols please, I will make sure to get you your money as soon as possible," Nigel said not missing the look that passed between Martha and Sabra.

 

Martha ignored Nigel's pleas and nodded her head at Sabra.  With one smooth motion, Sabra reached behind her back into the waistband of her cream and black pinstriped pants and pulled out a gun and shot Mary right between the eyes.  Mary's face looked stunned as she collapsed onto the table.

 

Martha was unfazed as Nigel began to cry hysterically over the death of his wife Mary.  They had only been married five years. "Let's cut to the chase Nigel.  You have 24 hours to get me the rest of my money or you will deal with my girl here," Martha said nodding her head to Sabra, "And let's just say she is not going to be as merciful as she was to Mary.  And to show that I am not totally heartless, I am only going to charge you 150% interest for taking the extra time to get me my money," Martha said smiling evilly as she leaned back in her chair. 

 

"150% where am I supposed to come up with that kind of money?" Nigel asked in between sobs.

 

"Sabra, can you help Nigel clean out his ears, apparently he has a hard time understanding me," Martha said turning to Sabra.

 

"No problem boss," Sabra said with a smile on her face as she walked over and pistol whipped Nigel with her gun.

 

Martha stood up and walked over to Nigel grabbing him in his hair and yanking his head back before she put a 9 inch blade to his throat "So, I will have my money tomorrow evening correct?" Martha said pushing the knife into Nigel's flesh enough to draw blood.

 

"Yes Ms. Nichols, you will have your money," Nigel's said between gritted teeth as the pain ricocheted through his body.

 

"Glad we understand each other," Martha said slapping his on the side of the head, "Now take your whore and get out," she said coldly as she departed from the room.  Sabra hit Nigel behind the head with the gun one last time as she followed Martha out of the room.

 

"Sabra, get Renee on the phone and tell her to make sure she has a report to me by 9:00 a.m. letting me know how much money I can expect tomorrow afternoon," Martha said coolly as she walked down the hall towards her office.

 

"Yes Ms. Nichols," Sabra answered.

 

"Also find out where the hell Donyelle is," Martha said angrily as she entered her office.

 

"Will do."

 

**~**

 

"What time is it?" Donyelle asked trying to force her eyes open.

 

"It is 2:00 a.m." Benji replied placing a soft kiss on her bare shoulder.

 

"Damn, damn, damn, I am in trouble.  I was supposed to report in to my boss by midnight," Donyelle said leaping from the bed as she searched for her clothes.  She hopped into her pants, shoving her thong into the pocket before she grabbed her bra from under the bed putting it on quickly and fastening it in the back.  She then stepped into her pumps as she fastened up her shirt.

 

"Will I see you again the same time next week?" Benji asked sitting up in the bed.

 

"Of course baby, but we have to be careful, the next time I need to be out of here before midnight," Donyelle said tucking her gun into the small of her back as she put her blazer on. 

 

"Okay Cinderella, do I get one more kiss before you go?" Benji asked smiling. 

 

"Of course," Donyelle said leaning in to kiss him.  As he tried to deepen the kiss she pulled away from him, "Oh no you don't, I am already late," Donyelle said firmly as she backed away from him.

 

"You are already late, what is another hour?" Benji asked.

 

"Uh huh, what is your boss like when you are late?" Donyelle asked knowingly.

 

"You are right.  Alright Angel, I will see you next week.  Where the white teddy next week, I like the way it brings out your green eyes," Benji said leaning back against the headboard.

 

"Will do, until next week," Donyelle said kissing Benji one more time before she rushed out of the hotel suite.

 

**~**

 

"Where in the hell have you been?" Martha barked as Donyelle came scurrying into Martha's private chambers.

 

"Sorry, I had something to take care of," Donyelle apologized as she entered the room.

 

"Umhmm," Martha said coolly, "Was he good?" she asked crossing her arms in front of her.

 

"Of course he was.  I wouldn't risk your wrath for someone who was not able to take care of all Ms. Doneylle's needs okay?" Donyelle said laughing.

 

"You are wrong for that, I have to deal with Nigel's trifling whinny ass, and you are getting some from your flavor of the week," Martha said miffed as she leaned back in her leather chair behind her large mahogany desk in her private office.

 

"Forget Lythgoe, we have bigger things to concern ourselves with," Donyelle said sitting on the corner of Martha's desk.

 

"What's up?" Martha said sitting up in her chair becoming all business.

 

"Rumor has it a new family is moving into New York," Donyelle answered.

 

"Where are they from?" Martha asked coolly.

 

"They are coming from Chicago.  They ran all of Southside Chicago, and the Don there has decided to expand his operations to Manhattan," Donyelle replied.

 

"Damn, okay what's the name of the family?" Martha sighed of course they were coming for her territory.

 

"The Wall family," Donyelle answered.  She hated to bring this news to Martha, but she knew they needed to get ready for an attack from the Wall's.

 

"How long have they been in town?" Martha asked thoughtfully.

 

"They arrived a few weeks ago, they have been getting themselves together to make their presence known, so we need to be on guard and prepared," Donyelle said firmly.

 

"You're right," Martha answered picking up her cell phone, "Sabra, get Renee, Dia, Ilana, Paulette, and Vanessa and tell them I expect them to find out everything they know about the Wall Famiglia and be in my office within the next hour."

 

"Got you Ms. Nichols," Sabra replied.

 

**~**

 

On the other side of town...

 

Travis Wall looked around the table at his inner circle disgustedly.

 

"What in the hell do you mean you have no information?  Please tell me what the hell I pay you all for then?" Travis roared, causing everyone at the table to cringe.

 

"Boss, we have been trying to find out more information about the Nicholiano family but all of our leads have turned up nothing," Ivan said meekly not daring to look Travis in the face.

 

"Maybe that is because you have been too distracted lately Ivan," Travis said coldly.  "Maybe if I took Jamie off your hands for a minute you will remember who you work for and what your responsibilities are," Travis said smiling evilly.

 

"You leave Jamie alone," Ivan said jumping up from his chair angrily.  Jamie was his fiancée and they were hoping to get married within the year.

 

"Or you'll what?" Travis said, coldly pulling a gun on Ivan.  "You'll what Ivo?  I'm sorry I can't hear you?" Travis taunted holding the gun to Ivan's head.  "That is what I thought you were going to say," Travis replied sliding his gun back into his holster.  "That is the problem with you all; you have forgotten who the boss is around here.  All I know is someone had better have some information on the Nicholiano family on my desk with in the next 24 hours or you will all suffer severe consequences.  Do I make myself understood?" Travis said coldly glaring around the room.  Once he had heard the echoes of "yes boss" come from everyone at the table, he stormed out of the boardroom slamming the door behind him.  If there was one thing he had absolutely no tolerance for it was incompetence.  He was on his way down the hall when he ran into his brother and underboss Danny.

 

"Good news Travis," Danny said smiling.

 

"About damn time.  What is it?" Travis asked heading into his private office where he poured himself a glass of bourbon.

 

"Our contact Miss Sherrie finally got in touch with us.  She said she may have some information for you regarding the Nicholiano family, but it is going to cost you," Danny said hesitantly.

 

"The usual?" Travis asked staring out the window of his penthouse suite.

 

"Yes, she needs you to send her husband out on another mission.  He is driving her nuts and she said she needs a break.  She also sent over her cut from this week's sales; her bordello is doing amazingly well," Danny said smiling.

 

"Finally something I can handle.  Okay send her husband on a mission to France.  That should keep him occupied for a few weeks.  Let me know the minute she is ready to talk about the Nicholiano family," Travis said coolly.

 

"Anything else boss?" Danny asked making notes.

 

"Yeah, I need a little something to relax me.  Send in Allison and tell her to be naked by the time she gets here.  I am not in the mood for foreplay," Travis said absently, "Oh and Danny, check on Ivan, if he is not doing anything towards finding out information on the Nicholiano family send Jamie in here as well with the same instructions," Travis said smiling evilly.

 

"Will do," Danny said smiling as he headed out of Travis' private chambers.