Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay...this chapter is all smut lol. The wedding date...


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 2

 


 

 

“Oh shit…oh my god!”

 

Jenn’s words came out in a strangled whisper as the last of her orgasm coursed through her. Her back was arched away from the bed, her head thrown back as the fingers at her clit slowed their rhythm. Christian’s face was still vividly in her mind, his darkened gaze from that afternoon still blazing back at her. Jenn had barely made it through the rest of their coffee together; the more they talked and relaxed with each other, the hornier she got. She knew that by the time she finished her second cup of coffee, she had been flirting with him. He’d returned the flirting in kind, the both of them dancing a fine line of propriety. He was gorgeous. The longer Jenn stared at him, the more she appreciated the beauty that was his – everything. His smile, his chocolate eyes, his sculpted arms, his long, thick fingers attached to his skilled hands – everything about him made Jenn feel overheated, and she had to keep herself from openly drooling several times.


But what turned Jenn on the most about the situation was the fact that the hot, tasty morsel in front of her had been attracted to her. An average, everyday mother of three that was nearly seven years older than him. Her mind had flashed back to the day that he’d told her that revelation, and the heat and desire that he allowed to flow into his gaze for the short moment before Jenn had shut him down. Jenn was almost positive that Christian had gotten over that attraction by now; being away from her and surrounded by new people – and likely much prettier and exotic women – must have dulled his fascination.

 

Jenn could live with that though; just spending those couple of hours with him at the coffee shop, looking into his eyes and talking to him had been the best experience she’d had in months. It also brought her so close to the brink that it took all of her self control not to grind against her seat for release. Instead, she’d said her goodbyes and hurried home; thankful that her children had settled in the living room to watch a movie, rushed up to her room, locked the door and had one hand down her thong before the other hand left the door knob.

 

As she lay spent on her bed, the guilt that she continually suppressed managed to creep its way back into her chest. She’d just had one of her best masturbatory experiences…fantasizing about another man. The fantasy had been more vivid this time then any of the others, and the acts she imagined him doing to her and vice versa were far dirtier and forceful than anything she’d even thought about doing with Eddie. Perhaps inviting herself to spend the whole evening with Christian wasn’t such a good idea after all.

 

But then she shook her head. What was she thinking? It was a wedding, after all. A public place full of people – many of whom would be his relatives – it was a perfectly safe setting. And despite what she’d called it, it wasn’t really a date. It was just one friend helping out the other. Outside of a few dances, she probably wouldn’t see him for half the evening anyways. The fact that she’d get to watch him in a tux all night was just a bonus, another file to add to her fantasy bank. The thought of seeing Christian all crisp and fine in a sleek suit caused Jenn’s pussy to pulse under her hand. She was already soaked and satiated, but just thinking about him caused her to throb.

 

“Mom?”

 

Jenn’s body froze as she recognized her son’s voice through the door. She sat up quickly and pulled the blanket over her waist.

 

“What is it, Tay?” she asked loudly, hoping he didn’t hear the quiver in her voice. She’d never been so grateful that she’d taught her kids not to just barge into her bedroom.

 

“Can I please have some of the chocolate cake in the fridge? I didn’t have lunch today, so my blood sugar is low.”

 

Jenn did the math in her head quickly before responding.

 

“Uh…okay, you can have a slice – a very small one. And make sure you check your sugar before bed, okay?”

 

“Thanks mom.”

 

Jenn waited until she heard Tay’s clunky steps disappear down the stairs before she exhaled, brushing her hand across her sweaty forehead. It never ceased to amaze her how quickly children could chase away any remnants of arousal.

 

“Serves me right,” Jenn mumbled to herself as she stood up. She removed the damp thong that had been around her knees and tossed it into the hamper. She decided to take a shower before going downstairs to watch a movie with her children.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Christian groaned as the sunlight assaulted his pupils through the lids. He yawned loudly before opening his eyes and trying to focus on his surroundings. It was a blast from the past; sleeping in his old room at his parents’ house for the first time in over twelve years. He’d sold his condo when he took the job in the Sudan, and he didn’t really feel like staying in a hotel. Besides, since the wedding was going to be held in the huge backyard later, it made his life a lot easier.

 

Christian stretched and then let his hand slide down his stomach until it rested below his navel. It seemed as if his body was feeling the nostalgia of his room as well. His cock was hard and ready to go, just as it had been many times growing up. Christian hadn’t had morning wood in years, but he knew why his member was eager today. It was craving Jenn Sutton.

 

Jenn had looked perfect; her smooth skin and gorgeous brown eyes had made his heart start pounding the second he saw her in that coffee shop. And that body! Lord, where did she get off still looking that fine after three kids? He’d almost gotten himself caught yesterday. He’d been admiring her firm backside in front of the counter for God knows how long before the old woman behind him cleared her throat loudly, shaming him for his perversion.

 

Christian wasn’t usually that obvious; but she’d caught him off guard. He hadn’t planned on seeing Jenn at all on his visit home. It was just too hard. Ever since he opened his big mouth and told Jenn that he was attracted to her, things had been different. But he had to tell her. He was able to ignore his feelings at first; writing them off as some kind of fascination over forbidden fruit. Yet, his feelings didn’t fade, even after he tried – unsuccessfully – to ease his frustrations through other women. In the end, it was Jenn’s face and body that would flood his thoughts. Seeing her at the clinic almost every day, always looking fantastic and smelling so good…Christian had to get away. It was only going to be a matter of time before he wouldn’t be able to be in a room with her without a tent in his pants.

 

And speaking of tents, Christian dragged his hand down the length of his cock over his boxers. Just thinking about Jenn had his dick begging. He couldn’t count how many dreams he’d had of having Jenn splayed out before him, waiting for him to show her exactly how much he wanted her. He then let out a sigh.

 

What had he been thinking when he agreed to tonight? How the hell would he get through it with her there, standing so close to him, maybe even touching him? The touch would be the trigger. Christian knew that. That was another reason he’d left the clinic. When his desire for Jenn got so bad that when she’d do something as innocent as squeeze his shoulder or tickle the back of his neck as she passed by him in the lunch room, it would instantaneously elicit a reaction from his cock. He’d started faking beeper calls just so he could sneak away from her, praying she didn’t notice the bulge between his legs.

 

Tonight would be no exception, he was sure. He had been at full mast at the coffee shop last night, between her adorable laugh and what he wanted to think were subtle flirtations. She’d ended the night after commenting that the chairs must have been too hard, since he couldn’t stop shifting in his seat. If she only knew. He’d had to keep moving himself every ten minutes or so to keep his cock from chaffing under the pressure of his jeans. He looked down at the peak in his shorts and shook his head. Apparently, the effects of last night hadn’t worn off.

 

Christian licked his lips as he thought about how easy it would be to pull his throbbing cock through the slit in the shorts and make his ‘little problem’ go away.  But jacking off in his old bed in his old house was just a bit too nostalgic for him. Besides, he had to go for his morning run soon, and he didn’t want to have to shower before and after it. He’d save his energies for later tonight, when he had no doubt that his cock would be near desperation for release.

*~*~*

Jenn spun around in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She still couldn’t believe that she was wearing the dress that she was wearing. It was completely unlike anything she’d ever worn before – which is what she wanted.

 

She’d gone through her closet earlier that morning, and was disgusted with just about everything in it. It wasn’t that she didn’t have nice clothes; there were plenty of outfits in there that she liked just fine. But none of them were the kind of clothes that you wear when you’re going to a wedding with a man as blazing hot as Dr. Christian Mario.


Jenn was no fool. She knew that if there were any single women at this thing – hell, even some of the married ones – that they would be drooling over Christian the moment they saw him. And who could blame them? He was the closest thing to dark angel that anyone could ask for, and definitely husband material. Jenn needed to make sure that she looked like she was worthy to be standing next to someone beautiful; that people would buy that they were actually together. Which they weren’t. Which was a good thing.

 

She’d gone shopping that afternoon, and ended up finding a dress that both she and the sales clerk agreed was the perfect combination of demure (since it was a wedding) and sexy (since Christian defined the word). It was a wine red cocktail dress with a v-neck halter-top that plunged to her empire waisted skirt. There was a silver band decorated in flowers that ran under her breastbone, and her skirt was a flowy a-line with varying hem lengths. She’d bought strappy silver stillettoes and a silver clutch to wear with them. Jenn had never owned anything like this before, but she knew she had to have it as soon as she put it one. It made her feel both free and powerful at the same time.

 

She took her time curling her hair before she swept most of it up into a loose French roll. She kept her makeup subtle, really only splurging on some burgundy lipstick. As glanced one last time at herself, she actually felt worthy to be Christian’s escort. Her eyes fell to her chest, and she wondered again if perhaps she was showing too much cleavage. It wasn’t indecent by any means, but it was noticeable.


”Oh, what the hell,” Jenn muttered out loud. It wasn’t like she was ever going to wear this dress again. She could already hear Eddie complaining about how she didn’t need to put herself out on display for the world. Jenn was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of the doorbell. She heard Cassie yell that she would get it as she looked out her bedroom window. She recognized Christian’s car parked outside and hurried to her bathroom to give her makeup one last touch up.

 

Cassie pulled the door open, and nearly choked on the piece of apple she was chewing. Standing in front of her was Dr. Christian Mario, looking hotter than any man she’d ever seen – except for Charles of course. Christian smiled at her, and Cassie actually wanted to giggle.

 

“Hey Cassie,” Christian said lightly. “How’s it going?”

 

Cassie blinked few times as she remembered how to speak.

 

“Uh – good. Great. Good.” Cassie stepped back as she felt heat rush to her cheeks. “Um, come in, my mom’s still upstairs.”

 

Cassie then screamed up the stairs to her mother that Christian had arrived, and Christian smiled at her again as he stepped into the house. Cassie followed the amazing smell radiating from him before closing the door.


”Wow, what is that fragrance?” Cassie asked, sniffing the air again. She’d have to get Charles to buy this.

 

“It’s called Woods by Abercrombie and Fitch,” Christian informed. “Think it’s a winner?”

 

Cassie inhaled again, the spicy and musky smell filling her nostrils again and she closed her eyes and sighed.

 

“I think I’m going to have to get Charles a bottle,” she said, smiling as she opened her eyes. Christian laughed.

 

“Well that might be difficult since they discontinued it, but I’ll take that as a…wow.” Christian stopped mid-sentence as his eyes locked on the vision descending the stairs. Cassie turned to see what Christian was looking at and her mouth fell open.

 

Jenn tried to ignore the furious blush that came to her cheeks as she set her eyes on Christian, who she noticed was taking in every inch of her. When his eyes finally met hers, she almost tripped down the stairs with what she could almost have mistaken for lust in his eyes.

 

“Holy crap, mom!” Cassie said as she took in her mother’s outfit. Cassie had never seen her mother in anything this revealing, not even on the few special occasions that she’d gone out with her dad. Her mom looked…hot. “Where did you get that dress?”

 

Jenn pulled at the scarf around her shoulders and smiled. If Cassie only knew the half of it, Jenn thought. She’d thrown the scarf on at the last minute, not sure if she was brave enough to display her cleavage so brazenly. Seeing the look on her daughter’s face told Jenn that she’d made the right choice in doing so.

 

“What? I’m not allowed to look nice just because I’m your mom?” Jenn asked as she reached the bottom of the stairs. She could still feel Christian’s eyes on her, and it turned her on obscenely.

 

“I didn’t say that,” Cassie said. “I’m just saying…wow. I’ve never seen you look like this.”

 

“And what is ‘this’?” Jenn asked. Cassie shrugged as she made a sweeping gesture over her mother’s body.

 

“You know…sexy.”

 

Jenn burst out laughing and stroked Cassie’s cheek.

 

“Oh, sweetie, I don’t think that I fall into that category, but thank you for saying,” she said.

 

Cassie smiled back, but her mind was racing. Sage’s words began to creep back into her head; what if there was something more than friendly going on here? Her mother never wore dresses like that, and her father was out of town…

 

“No, I think she got it just right,” Christian said, stepping out from behind Cassie to get a better view. “You look amazing, Jenn.”

 

Jenn smiled brightly.

 

“Thank you, Christian. You look pretty spiffy yourself.” She replied, trying her best not to stare.

 

He was in a black tuxedo that had been altered to look more modern; the collar was asian-style and the jacket was single button rather than double-breasted. The shirt he wore underneath was a dark violet, that looked magnificent against his skin. He’d shaved the stubble from the night before and his hair had a wet look that slicked towards the back. In short, he looked perfect.

 

“It’s a good thing too,” Christian replied. “I wouldn’t be able to keep up with you tonight otherwise.”

 

Cassie watched the banter between her mother and Christian and started to feel uncomfortable. They weren’t saying anything wrong, she knew that. But something about the energy was…off.

 

“Well, we should get going,” Christian said, rubbing his hands together. “I can’t be late since I’m in the wedding party and all.”

 

“Right,” Jenn said, taking a step towards him. She then turned to Cassie. “So you know that Tay’s spending the night at his friends house and Lizzie’s at that sleep over, right?”

 

“Yes, mom, and Sage is spending the weekend at her dad’s. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine here alone.” Cassie whined. Jenn smiled and kissed her cheek before she put on a stern face.

 

“And if Charles comes over, he’d better be out of here by eleven – got it?” Jenn warned. Cassie rolled her eyes as she nodded. “Good. I’ll be home late, so don’t wait up.”

 

“Okay mom.” Cassie said. She followed the two to the door, holding it open until she saw them disappear into a grey BMW. “Have fun,” she called out as the car pulled away.

 

~*~*~*

 

Try as he might, Christian couldn’t take his eyes off of Jenn. From the moment she’d walked down the stairs in that fucktastic dress, to the way her entire face lit up as she conversed with various guests, Christian was hypnotized. He almost missed his cue during the ceremony because his eyes kept flitting back to Jenn sitting in the audience, enjoying the sun gleaming down on her mahogany skin.

He had been nervous at first, wondering how she would fare in a house full of strangers. But after the dinner and a glass of wine, she was easily holding conversations with anyone that she crossed paths with, even his more difficult family members. He felt a nudge on his arm before the voice spoke.

 

“Man, you always seem to find the prettiest girls, Chris,” The voice belonged to Landon, his cousin. He and Landon were only three months apart in age, and were as close as brothers. Christian knew that Landon was referring to his openly staring at Jenn, but he didn’t care.

 

“I’d venture to say that they find me,” Christian teased, taking a sip of his drink. “She is a beauty isn’t she?”

 

“No doubt,” Landon said, his eyes travelling her body. “And that body? Geez, it should come with a warning label.”

 

Chris nodded before frowning at his cousin.

 

“Hey, keep it clean here,” Chris chastised. “She’s married and has three kids.” Christian chuckled as he watched his cousin’s eyes bulge out of his head.

 

“Are you fucking kidding me?” he said in a loud whisper. He looked back at Jenn and then to Christian. “Three kids? For real?”

 

“Yup,” Christian confirmed. “The oldest is sixteen.  Can you believe that?”

 

“No,” Landon said flatly. “That’s fucking amazing.  Man, I’d get married if I knew my wife was gonna look like that after three kids.”

 

“I don’t think you’d ever find anyone quite like Jenn,” Christian said, his eyes locking onto her again. Landon tilted his head.

 

“Holy shit – you’re fucking her, aren’t you?” Landon asked, his eyes growing wide in anticipation. Christian snorted before rolling his eyes.

 

“What? No,” he said, a bit too quickly. “She’s just a friend, we used to work together.”

 

“Uh huh,” Landon replied sarcastically. “But you wanna fuck her though, don’t you?”

 

“We’re at a wedding for shit’s sake, what’s wrong with you?” Christian asked, glancing around to see if anyone was hearing their inappropriate conversation. Landon simply giggled.

 

“I knew it.” He said confidently. “Wait – is she the one you were bellyaching about all those months ago? The nurse that had your balls bluer than –“

 

“Yes, okay?” Christian bit out, desperately wishing his cousin had a quieter tone. “That’s the nurse. Now I’m begging you – please do not embarrass me with her tonight! She did me a huge favor coming here with me and I don’t want to make her feel uncomfortable.”

 

“Dude, you worry too much,” Landon said, slapping Christian on the shoulder. “I’m a perfect gentlemen. I won’t say a thing.”

 

*~*~*~

 

Jenn looked up from the circle of females and scanned the room until she found Christian again. She smiled as she saw him talking with another man, this one a few inches shorter than Christian, with light brown hair. Christian’s eyes suddenly swept her way and locked with hers, and she gave him a small smile before looking back to her conversation. 

 

She couldn’t hold her gaze with Christian; not without feeling the after effects – primarily in her underwear – afterwards. She was constantly surprised with how delicious he looked, and as the night wore on, it seemed as if he was getting even hotter. It could have been the second – or the third glass of wine, or maybe the way he wouldn’t take his eyes off of her. Every glance she caught of his set her core on fire with its intensity. These definitely weren’t friendly stares, and she got the feeling that Christian really didn’t care anymore.

 

A couple of hours passed, and the crowd noticeably thinned. Older couples and guests with children filed out, leaving a fairly younger and slightly inebriated mix. Jenn fit into both categories, as she’d had several more glasses of wine and half a glass of champagne. Her head felt light and dizzy, and her body felt warm. She wasn’t sure where she’d discarded the pashmina she had on earlier, but she didn’t care.

 

What was more pressing at the moment was the wonderful ‘old school’ mix that the DJ was now playing at the bride’s request. Jenn had made fast friends with a woman named Milley, who was a workmate of the bride. Milley had dragged Jenn out onto the terrace at the rear of the large house that had been converted into a dance floor, and after a minute of worrying if she looked ridiculous, Jenn let herself go and started moving to the music.

 

“Work it, girl!” Milley called out to Jenn as they danced. Jenn laughed.

 

“I can’t remember the last time I had this much fun!” Jenn called back. “I miss dancing.”

 

“It shows,” Milley said with a smile. “You even have an audience.”

 

Milley pointed behind Jenn, and Jenn turned to look. Her eyes scanned until she found Christian, who was leaning against the wall lazily with his eyes fixed on her. He’d removed his jacket and undid several buttons on his shirt, and looked utterly amazing. Jenn lost her rhythm for a moment as her eyes traveled the length of his body, and suddenly it was unbearably warm.

 

“That man is ten different kinds of hot,” Milley said with a giggle. “And he totally has it bad for you!” Jenn forced her eyes to go back to Milley.

 

“What?” Jenn asked. “No, no we’re just friends.” Milley laughed again, looking back at Christian.

 

“Maybe so, but he ain’t looking at you like he has anything friendly in mind. He looks like he’s ready to make you scream his name in about five languages.”

 

Jenn felt the heat rush to her cheeks – and other places and looked away. She wanted to look back at Christian to see what Milley was talking about, but she knew that would be a bad idea. Her panties were already damp, and if she allowed herself to focus on Christian anymore, she’d have a real problem on her hands. She decided to take out her frustration on the music, moving her hips and body like a Siren. As long as he kept his distance and she didn’t think about how ravage-able he looked, she might just able to…

 

“Enjoying yourself?”

 

The soft, sultry voice filled her ear as the warm breath that carried it caressed her skin. She felt two strong hands slip around her waist before the hard body behind her. Her eyes closed despite herself and she leaned back slightly.

 

“How could you tell?” Jenn replied in a matching tone. She didn’t have to look to know it was him. His spicy scent hit her nostrils and Jenn bit back a moan.

 

“It’s written all over your face,” Christian said. “Do you have any idea how sexy you are when you’re enjoying yourself?”

 

Jenn could smell the alcohol on his breath, and she giggled and continued to sway.

 

“I’m sure you’re going to tell me,” she said. She felt his grip on her waist tighten before he whispered,

 

“I think I’d rather show you.” He then pulled Jenn back, pressing her back against him, and she felt a very pronounced hardness against her ass. Her heart rate went up as she realized the implications.

 

“Are you telling me that I did that?” Jenn asked, turning her head slightly toward him. Jenn realized then that she was drunk. There was no way in her right mind that she would actually be encouraging this single, delectable man to express his attraction to her – in public. The hands on her waist slid down slightly to encompass her hips.

 

“I,” Christian whispered against her ear. “have been hard since I picked you up. And I nearly lost it when you took off that scarf a while ago.”

 

He tilted his hips at that, letting Jen feel the hardness press even closer. Her gasp escaped before she could stop it. He felt big. The throbbing she’d felt earlier returned with a vengeance, causing goosebumps to break out over her skin.

 

“Are you saying that you like my dress, Chris?” Jenn asked huskily, and she knew the words were coming directly from her groin. Her hormones were quickly drowning the reasoning screams in her head. She shuddered again as Christian tightened his grip on her hips and pulled her back even more, before making a short thrust against her ass.

 

“Fuck, Jenn,” Christian panted. “You have no idea what you’re doing to me.”

 

Jenn felt a jolt run through her body at Christian’s vulgarity. It both surprised her and turned her on to know she was making him lose his composure.

 

“I really don’t,” Jenn teased. She turned her head even further so that her lips brushed his cheek. “Tell me.”

 

Christian began to shift with her to the music, guiding her hips across his erection as they moved.

 

“I’ve been watching you all night,” Christian whispered. “Your hips swaying as you walked, that tight little ass flexing under this unfuckingbelievable dress. And then you took of that scarf and revealed those perfect tits,” Christian let out a sound that resembled a growl and Jenn felt his hips thrust against her. “I’m about to embarrass myself in a rented tux.”

 

Jenn’s laughter bubbled to her throat as she leaned forward. She pulled away and turned so that she could face Christian, ready to tell him to stop teasing, but she regretted it instantly. His mocha eyes were burning fire into hers, planting her to the spot. Jenn swallowed thickly as the reasonable part of her brain began to resurface. The game had just gotten serious. She needed to get out of there.

 

“I – I think I need something to drink,” Jenn stammered as she forced her eyes from his. She turned awkwardly and started walking towards the house. She glanced sideways when she saw Milley wave at her before giving her a thumbs up. Great, Jenn thought, now people thought that she was trying to score with the bride’s brother. Her cheeks began to burn as she quickened her pace to the house, eagerly anticipating the shield from the other dancers.

 

Jenn entered the house and headed towards the large kitchen. She didn’t bother turning on the lights, instead she went directly to the large stainless steel fridge and opened the freezer and opened it, grabbing a large ice cube from the tray inside. She then leaned onto the long island that spanned the centre of the kitchen, placing the frozen cube on the back of her neck.

 

Her whole body felt like it was on fire. The combination of the drink, her vigorous dancing and Christian’s amazing body made her feel like she was in a furnace. What was she doing? She knew better than this; how dangerous it was to flirt with another man. She didn’t know what had come over her out there, but she had to get a grip. She had a husband. She had three wonderful children. She had a marriage that had somehow lasted seventeen years. She couldn’t risk screwing all of that up to satisfy her curiosity or quell the desires that had been plaguing her for months.

 

“It’s just a silly obsession,” Jenn whispered to herself in the dark room. She moved the ice cube around her neck to trace it along her collarbone. A stream of cold water fell from the cube, making a cold path down until it fell between her breasts and disappeard below her dress. The chill caused her nipples to harden, and that sensation caused her to clench. Jenn groaned as she walked over to the sink. Her whole body was humming; the months of her sexual frustration making her hypersensitive. She needed to cool down – both physically and hormonally – before Christian drove her home. She turned on the tap in the kitchen and let it run until it was cold. She then placed her hands underneath the water and splashed it lightly on her face. She splashed it again before turning the tap off and reaching out for a paper towel to dry her face.  Her hand moved aimlessly across the counter until she felt the papery material being pushed into her hand. She opened her eyes to slits and could make out the shape Christian’s face.

 

“Thank you,” she said before putting the towel to her face. Christian leaned back onto the counter until she was finished, watching her intently. Jenn leaned against the island opposite Christian, wanting to put space between them without seeming too obvious. Even in the faded light of the kitchen, Jenn could see Christian’s eyes boring into her. He sighed deeply and pushed his hands into his pockets.

 

“Look Jenn, about what happened out there-“

 

“I’m sorry about that,” Jenn cut in. “I’ve had way more to drink tonight than I’ve had in…I don’t even know how long.”

 

“I’ve had a few too many myself,” Christian said. “I had no right to say what I did to you, and I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.”

 

“It’s okay, Chris,” Jenn waved away his apology. “It’s not like I wasn’t misbehaving too.”

 

They both chuckled at that, the sound strained on both sides. Christian sighed as he looked up at the ceiling.

 

“Man, I really thought that after all this time, I’d be over it.” He said absently. Jenn tilted her head.

 

“Over what?”

 

“My attraction to you,” Christian answered bluntly. “I thought having all that space and time away from you would make it stop, but…”

 

A small voice in Jenn’s head told her end the conversation there, but her curiosity won out.

 

“But what?” she pressed. Christian’s eyes met hers again.

 

“But…I think it’s actually gotten worse.” Christian admitted. Jenn couldn’t stop the small smile that crossed her face, and Christian brought his hand up to it and grazed her cheek. “In fact, I think I – “

 

“I think there’s some more appetizers in here-“

 

Christian recognized Landon’s voice before the lights suddenly came on in the kitchen, causing both he and Jenn to shield their eyes.

 

“Oh, hey Chris!” Landon said brightly as he staggered into the kitchen. He had a short, curvy Latina woman on his arm with wild curly hair, who looked to be as drunk as he was. “Carlotta, this is my cousin Chris. Chris, me gustaría que para hacer frente a Carlotta.”

 

The drunken girl smiled sloppily at Chris before extending her hand. Chris shot a knowing look at Jenn before walking up and shaking it. The girl beamed up at him and started giggling, and Jenn knew it was no doubt a side effect of Christian’s physical perfection.

 

“Well, hellooooo nurse!” Landon cooed Animaniacs style at seeing Jenn. He walked up to her and took her hand, kissing the back of it with a loud smacking noise. “I’m Christian’s smarter and much sexier cousin Landon. It’s a pleasure to finally meet the object of his naughty dreams.”

 

“Landon, what the fuck?” Christian cried, putting his hand on his face.

 

“What?” Landon asked with a hiccough, looking at his cousin with a crooked grin. “I thought the bag was out of the cat after the dry humping you two were doing on the dance floor. Is it still a secret?”

 

Landon then looked back at Jenn with wide eyes, and Jenn had to burst out laughing. Christian’s face had turned a deep red as he shook his head and looked at his feet. Landon looked between the two of him and started laughing too.

 

“Well shit, it shouldn’t be a secret” Landon said playfully. “Because baby, you are one hot mama. Really! When Chris told me you had kids, I didn’t believe it, as fucking sexy as you are.”

 

“Jesus, Landon? Do you ever know when to shut up?” Christian said, walking over to give him a non-too light shove on the arm. Landon feigned injury before turning towards the fridge.

 

“Oh, don’t get pissy with me just ‘cause you’re horny,” Landon slurred, opening the fridge door. “Why don’t you two just go upstairs and take care of that little problem right now?”

 

“Alright, that’s enough Landon,” Christian said firmly. “Take care of your lady friend here and shut it.”

 

Landon looked back at Carlotta as though he just remembered she was there. Carlotta was too busy staring Christian down to even notice that she was being ignored.

 

“Ci! Carlotta, ven aquí!” Landon said, beckoning her forward.

 

Carlotta turned back to him, albeit unwillingly and stumbled over to the fridge. Jenn watched them and started chuckling again as she moved over to Christian. He shook his head before placing his hand on her lower back, guiding her out of the kitchen. They walked at leisurely pace back to the terrace with the remaining dancers, keeping a small distance between them and the crowd.

 

“Sorry about him,” Christian said as the paused by a balcony. He then started laughing. “I’m just going to spend the rest of the night apologizing to you aren’t I?”

 

Jenn laughed as well as she gave his shoulder a light squeeze.

 

“You are on a roll with that,” she admitted. “But really, you don’t have to. I have relatives like Landon too, people who aren’t so good with the repression. It’s okay though, I find honesty refreshing.”

 

“Really?” Christian asked, raising an eyebrow. Jenn looked up at him, licking her lips.

 

“Really,” she answered, her mind flashing back to his admissions on the dance floor earlier. “I thought you knew that by now.”

 

Christian bit his lip. He wasn’t sure what to do anymore. It seemed that one minute, Jenn was begging him to act on his feelings, and the next she was pulling away. The one thing he knew for sure was that she definitely shared his attraction. Whether or not she would act on it was another story. He was about to reply when he heard the DJ’s voice pour over the speakers.

 

“Okay everyone, the bride has requested that we conduct the Mario wedding tradition of Visualizza l'amore. So everyone on the dance floor, and get out your chapstick!”

 

The audience started whistling and clapping after that, and people who had been milling around the edges of the dance floor moved inwards. Jenn looked back at Christian with a puzzled look.

 

“What did he just say?” she asked. Christian smiled widely as he answered.

 

“Visualizza l’amore – it means ‘Show love’. It’s an old tradition that the Mario family has at weddings since their days back in Italy. Basically, they play an old Italian love song, and the bride and groom go around the room, holding a gold necklace above the couples that arrived together…and they have to kiss.”

 

Jenn nodded as she listened, a small smile forming on her face.

 

“So, if your sister or brother-in-law came over here with the chain, we’d have to kiss?” Jenn asked. Christian nodded. “And what I were a guy?” Christian let out a laugh.

 

“Then I’d ask that you refrain from using tongue.” He answered, garnering a giggle from Jenn. They both turned when they heard Christian’s name being yelled out, and saw that it was his sister beckoning to them frantically. “I guess she’s not gonna let me get out of this one. Do you mind?”


Jenn pondered it quickly, but then shook her head. It was just an innocent kiss, right? Christian smiled as he took her hand and walked closer to the dance floor. Jenn watched and laughed as the bride and groom circled around the people, holding up glittering chains above their heads. Most there gave each other chaste pecks, while a few others gave lingering ones that showed their obvious affection for each other. Many started dancing after their turn was over, and by the time his sister reached them, most were no longer paying attention to the ritual.

 

“Ah, brother of mine,” Charlene said as she approached them. Jenn noticed that Christian’s younger sister had the same color of eyes and the same dimple indenting her chin. That’s where the similarities ended, as she had dark blonde hair and her face was rounder and shorter than his. “Thought you were gonna get out of the Visualizza, didn’t ya?”

 

Christian shook his head with a smile.

 

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” He replied. “Now hurry up so you and your husband can leave and these poor people can go home!” Charlene gave him a mock frown before holding the long gold chain up above Jenn’s head.

 

“Ora bacio! (now kiss!)” Charlene commanded, shaking the chain.

 

Christian looked back to Jenn. She was looking up at him, her expression slightly giddy. She didn’t know what to expect, but she knew that she wanted it. Christian felt as if everything else in the room disappeared, and all he could see were those beautiful brown eyes staring back at him, and those full lips calling him forward. His hand came up to her face; his thumb against her cheek as his long fingers splayed towards the back of her head. His eyes fell to her pouty mouth, and his thumb stroked her cheek lightly. The tingling sensation from his touch caused Jenn to part her lips slightly, and that was all Christian could take. He lowered his mouth to hers, their lips gently brushing each other. Though the kiss was light, Jenn felt as though an electric shot ripped through her body, setting it on fire. Somewhere in the back of her head, her sense of reason was telling her to pull away; that this was enough. But her body had other ideas. Instead, she pushed herself up on her toes, pressing her lips even harder against his.

 

Christian’s response was instant. He’d lingered on her lips in the hopes that she would let him know if she wanted more – and she did. His grip on her face tightened as he deepened the kiss, taking her full bottom lip in between his before encasing them both again. Jenn felt dizzy as his kiss intensified, and gasped into his mouth when she felt his tongue trace her upper lip in askance. She didn’t even think as she opened her mouth and let him in, her arms snaking up around his neck as he explored her mouth. She heard Christian moan as his other hand slipped around her waist, lifting up until his fingers made contact with the bare skin of her back.

 

Christian didn’t care anymore that his family and friends were there, likely watching this spectacle. All that mattered was that he was kissing the woman he’d been fantasizing about for almost a year. Her lips felt incredible; just as supple and soft as he’d imagined. Her supple skin felt like fire under his hands, and he wanted nothing more than to tear the taunting dress off of her body and take her right there. He could feel her nipples hardening through the thin material of her dress, and the erection he’d just managed to contain reared back to life.

 

“Woooo! Secret’s out! Go Chris!”

 

The sound of Landon’s voice was like a cold glass of water being thrown on Jenn. It brought her back to reality – the reality that she was making out with a man that was not her husband in front of dozens of people! She pulled away immediately, feeling completely bewildered and shocked. Her hand went over her swollen lips as she looked up at Christian. His eyes were clouded with lust despite his confusion over her actions.

 

What the hell had she just done? She realized that Christian’s hand was still at her waist holding her close, as was her arm around his neck. What was she still doing?

 

“Oh my god,” Jenn whispered as she felt panic wash over her. “Oh my god, oh shit!” She pushed away from Christian so hard that he stumbled, causing several people to look their way. She looked around the room, and more than half of the crowd was watching them intently, some whispering to each other as they gawked. Jenn had to get out of there; away from all the eyes and away from the man that had her pussy throbbing so hard she could scream. She turned and ran towards the house, her tears clouding her vision as she went. She went into the kitchen again, then into the den to look for her purse and scarf.

 

“Shit, shit,” Jenn cursed to herself as she tried to wade through all the coats on one of the couches.

 

Her hands were shaking so hard that she could barely grasp the garments, and after a minute she put her hands on her face and let out a sob. She didn’t know what to do. Christian had driven her here, so she couldn’t just leave. She heard footsteps in the hall and her heartbeat sped up. What if it was Christian? What would she say to him? What would he do? She looked around frantically looking for a way to escape, and she saw a door opposite the den. She ran to it and opened it, closing it behind her the second her body was inside. She fumbled for a light switch in the blackness but couldn’t seem to find one. She didn’t want to open the door again so she made her way over to the window on the far side of the room. The light coming from it was dim, but enough to keep her from bumping into anything.

 

She held herself as she looked unseeingly out the window, her body shaking with a combination of fear and yearning. Her night had gone from some carefree fun to pushing her to a precipice that she was in grave danger of falling off of. She’d dreamt about kissing Christian a thousand times, but she had never thought it would be as explosive as what she’d just experienced. All of her nerves seemed to be on alert, every inch of her skin was tingling in anticipation. Her lips still burned from where his touched her, and she could still taste him on her tongue.

 

The problem was, she wanted more. More than she’d ever wanted anything, and it scared her to death. What did that mean? She loved her husband – do women who loved their husbands feel like this? She was so caught up in her thinking, she didn’t hear the door open, or the soft footsteps walk up behind her.

 

“Jenn,”

 

Christian’s voice was no more than a whisper, but it sounded like thunder to Jenn. Her body froze and her heart stopped. She didn’t turn around; she didn’t want to see his face again, to get lost in those eyes. But Christian wasn’t having it. She felt his hands on her shoulders, slowly pulling at them until her body followed. She kept her eyes down in a vain effort to ignore the shocks that were running through her at his touch.

 

The hands on her shoulders slid along her bare skin until they reached the base of her neck, and then up until his thumbs were grazing her jawline. Jenn’s eyes closed at the soft caress, the feeling sending shivers over her body. She felt Christian’s lips against her forehead, then her temple and then her cheek before he tilted her head upwards. She kept her eyes down, and reached up to take his wrists in her hands. She meant to pull them away, but found that they just sat there, holding on to his warm skin.

 

“Christian, we shouldn’t” was all Jenn could manage to say, her voice barely audible. She heard Christian inhale deeply and his caressing stopped momentarily. He then tilted her head again until she was forced to look into his glassy brown eyes.

 

“I know.” He replied, just before he claimed her mouth.

 

Christian knew he was being forceful, but he no longer cared. This woman was driving him mad. Her lips were as soft as silk; her taste was intoxicating. He knew that he should have let it be when she ran from the dance floor, her eyes indicating the fear and shock she felt over her actions, but Christian couldn’t do it. He wanted Jenn for so long, desperately wishing that she felt the same, and now that he knew she did, he couldn’t just let it go, no matter how wrong it seemed.

 

He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and groaned when she gladly accepted it, allowing it to mate with her own. He moved one of his hands from her throat to cup one of the smooth mocha globes that had been taunting him for hours. He placed his palm over it, gently kneading it until he felt the distinct point of her nipple pushing against him. He passed his thumb over the rigid peak, and heard Jenn moan into his mouth. Her arm went up around his neck, and Christian growled as he pulled her closer.

 

Jenn was lost. She was drowning in a sea of confusion and sheer pleasure. The voices in her head were slowly but surely being silenced, and all she could hear was her body begging her to give in; to let Christian do what he would. Any fight she had left in her disappeared when she felt his hand at her breast, the sensitive nipple responding instantly to the contact. The more he massaged it, the wetter she got, and the less she cared about anything other than getting more. Her hand played with his hair, as the other slid down his muscular chest, feeling every ripple and line of muscle as it went down. When she reached the hem of his shirt, she slid her hand underneath the silk material to touch his bare stomach. She felt him tense at her touch before leaning into it and deepening his kiss.

 

Jenn had kissed five guys in her entire life, but none of them had even come close to this. Christian’s lips were firm yet gentle, and his tongue moved within her mouth with purpose. She couldn’t help the moans that escaped her as he continued to ravage her lips, sucking her bottom lip between his before licking at the top one. She didn’t fight when she felt herself being pushed backward until she felt a hard surface against her butt. Christian’s hands slid down past her ass to the top of her thighs and lifted her until she was seated upon the surface, never breaking his kiss. Christian wasted no time wedging himself between her legs, his hands pressing on her ass to pull her closer to him. Jenn moaned again when she felt the stiffness against her throbbing mound.

 

Christian rolled his hips back and thrust against her, and Jenn broke the kiss to let out a gasp. He started to kiss and nip along her neck as he repeated the action until he had a slow, agonizing rhythm. Jenn started writhing against him, her whole body vibrating at the contact his hardness was making with her clit. He increased his pace slightly, and Jenn moved the hand from under his shirt to his ass, which was surprisingly firm, and began to squeeze it with every thrust he made. Wetness flooded her pussy as he ground against her, nipping her throat with every thrust. She began to pant as she felt her climax building, locking her legs around his waist to increase the friction.

 

“Oh god, Christian!” she breathed as her other hand began to dig into his neck. She heard Christian’s breathing increase and she began to brace for her release, but then he stopped. Her eyes flew open in surprise at the interruption and she pulled back to look at him.

 

Christian released the flesh at her neck that he’d been sucking and looked into her eyes. He felt his cock harden even more at seeing Jenn’s hooded stare; at knowing that he was the one to make her feel this way. He knew she wanted to come, but he wasn’t nearly done with her yet. He kissed her swollen lips once more before he started to back away, and Jenn whimpered.

 

“Christian, what are you-“

 

“Shh,” Christian hushed her as he started to kneel.

 

Jenn was hynotized into silence as she watched Christian’s body lower until his head was lined up with her navel. His hands slid down from her ass along her thighs, caressing them until he reached her knees. Jenn bit her lip as she watched him slide his fingers underneath the material of her skirt and start a slow ascent towards her apex. His eyes never left hers while his fingers danced along the hot skin between her thighs, finally stopping at the top of her hip. She felt his fingers tracing the straps on her thong, and Jenn started to shiver. She was both scared of how far things were going, but also afraid of what his reaction would be to her drenched panties.

 

She sucked in a breath as his fingers slid underneath the elastic of the thong and looped around. He tugged slowly at one side, and then the other until it stopped at the seat of her butt. Jenn knew that she would have to lift herself up to for him to completely remove them, but she found she was frozen. She could still back out now. She could still stop this before she crossed a line of no return. All she had to do was stand up and…Christian placed a light kiss on the inside of her knee, and her thoughts halted at once. He placed another kiss slightly higher on her thigh, this time flicking his tongue out to taste her flesh. The feeling was dizzying, and her breathing accelerated as she anticipated his lips again. Christian continued his path of kisses and licks until he reached the top, where he paused and looked up at her. Jenn was shaking so much now that she had to grip the sides of the desk to keep steady. Her eyes were still focused on him, and Christian could see that her desire was still trumping her fear. He wouldn’t stop now, he couldn’t. He didn’t.

 

Jenn eyes widened as her head fell back, a strangled gasp coming from her throat. She hadn’t expected Christian to latch onto her like that, and the surprise and pleasure of his quick action nearly made her come. She felt the pressure on her clit increase and she looked down to see Christian’s head attached to her pussy. He was sucking her right through the thin material of her panties like his life depended on it, and she’d never felt anything like it. Christian was pleased to feel how wet she was when his tongue made contact with her thong. He’d known that she was turned on, but he had no idea it was this much. He could easily feel the rigid bud through the material of her panties and he latched onto it greedily. It was only a matter of seconds before he felt her thighs widen slightly, begging him to continue. He happily obliged, sending several long strokes of his tongue along her lips through the fabric.

 

Jenn was shaking now for a whole new reason. She couldn’t believe how incredible his tongue felt against her. Every move it made caused her to shudder in pleasure, her nipples were now hard as pebbles and she could feel sweat forming on her neck and chest. She’d never experienced anything like this before. Eddie had tried eating her on a few occassions, but he’d never go more than a few minutes, claiming that the act turned him off. But that didn’t seem to be the case with Christian. He seemed hungry for it; desperate to taste as much as he could. Jenn found herself arching into him, wanting to feel him more fully, but again, he stopped, pulling his face away. Jenn almost cried in frustration as she looked down at him.

 

“Do you want more, Jenn?” Christian asked in a husky whisper. His thumb started gently circling her clit, and Jenn felt her lids get heavy again. Fuck yeah she wanted more. She nodded feebly at him, and then groaned as she felt the circles get slightly faster. “I need to hear you say it, Jenn. Do you want more?”

 

Jenn stared down at him, taking in the lust-filled glare he was giving her. It turned her on so much to see this beautiful man looking at her with that passion, and she was more than ready to feel everything he had to give her. She placed her hands on either side of his face.

 

“Yes, Chris.” She answered clearly. “I want more.” She saw a wicked glint flash in Christian’s eyes before he commanded,

 

“Lift your ass up.”

 

Jenn didn’t hesitate; she pushed all of her weight onto her arms and lifted herself until Christian could slide the thong over her ass and down her thighs. She watched him slowly roll them down her legs, taking one foot out of the leg opening and then the other. She sighed when she saw him put the undergarment to his nose and inhale deeply, closing his eyes.

 

“So fucking sweet,” he muttered before balling them up and shoving them into his pocket. His eyes opened again, and Jenn clenched at the intensified lust in them. “Now spread your legs for me, baby.”

 

Jenn trembled at his request, but found that she was already obeying it. Her legs spread slightly wider, and she felt a cool rush of air against her newly exposed pussy. Christian’s eyes dropped to her sex, and he licked his lips unconsciously. Even in the poor light, Christian could easily make out the well-trimmed triangle that pointed to his target. It was shining against the streetlights, showing him how excited it was.

 

“Wider,” he demanded, his voice no more than a grunt. Jenn bit her lip before complying, pushing her legs out even further until she was near spread-eagle. She could feel how wet she was now, and her cheeks flushed as she realized that Christian would be able to see that as well. Christian responded by placing his hands on her thighs and massaging them while his gaze remained fixed on her pussy.

 

“I’m going to make you come, Jenn” Christian promised as he leaned closer to her.  “I’m going to make you scream my name while you come in my mouth.”

 

Jenn twitched as she felt a jolt run through her body. His dirty talk was pushing her closer to the edge, and he hadn’t even started yet. She could feel her wetness leaking out of her from the last gush, and she couldn’t take it anymore. She reached out and put her hand behind Christian’s neck, pulling at him.

 

“Please Christian,” she begged. Christian smiled as he looked up at her.

 

“My pleasure,” he answered. The words had barely escaped his lips before Jenn felt her nether lips being parted, making a wet suction sound as they did. She then felt Christian’s fingers graze her inner pussy lips and her eyes fluttered closed. Christian looked down in amazement as the slick essence of her rolled onto his fingers. She was already dripping and he hadn’t even gotten started yet. He brought a drenched finger to his lips and licked it slowly, and felt his cock twitch at the musky taste. He was going to enjoy this.

 

He replaced his fingers, this time pushing back until his fingers were tracing her hot canal. Jenn whimpered at the sensation before pressing against his fingers. Christian obliged her by pushing two of his fingers inside, all the way to the knuckle. Jenn cried out at the sudden intrusion, but the pain was more pleasurable than not. She knew she was tighter than usual due to the months of unwanted celibacy she’d been through. But it felt good to have something inside her again, and she found herself rocking against his fingers instinctively.

 

“God, you’re so fucking tight,” Christian grunted as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. He could feel her inner walls clinging to him with every push, and his cock responded in kind. He was ready to come from just feeling this – how was he going to make it when he was actually fucking her? He used his thumb to start circling her clit again, and Jenn’s head fell back with a moan.

 

“Ahh…that feels so…holy shit,” Jenn started mumbling as she felt her climax building again. Christian’s fingers moved faster inside her.

 

“You like that, babe?” he asked as he heard her start to pant. “You like how my fingers fuck you?”

 

Jenn was in a state of bliss. Her brain barely worked enough to register what he was saying anymore.

 

“Y-yes! Oh god, please don’t stop!” Jenn managed to choke out as her body continued to twist.


”You ready to come?” Christian asked, his own breath becoming labored at watching her. Jenn nodded profusely.

 

“Yes!” she squeaked. “Please…ooh…please make me come.”

 

That was all Christian needed to hear. He withdrew his fingers from her, and quickly replaced them with his tongue. His thumb continued to rub her clit as his tongue rapidly speared into her sopping canal. Jenn felt her senses go into overload. This felt so incredible that she thought she would burst. Her hands went to Christian’s hair and buried themselves in it, pushing him even further into her pussy. Christian increased the speed of his thumb as he felt the walls of her pussy contract on his tongue. Jenn arched her back as she felt the tidal wave start to crash over her.

 

“Christian…Ahhhhh!” Jenn screamed as her orgasm claimed her body. Her hips bucked wildly against Christian’s face as she came on his tongue. Christian’s thumb and tongue didn’t relent until her body slowed in its thrashing. He eagerly swallowed the flood of juices that ran into his mouth, gently teasing her clit to get out every last drop. Jenn’s body fell limp onto the desk when the last quake went through her, and she released her grip on his hair. Her body shook with the aftershocks as Christian licked her clean, leaving no corner unattended.

 

Jenn couldn’t see for a moment, her bliss was so complete. She’d never come that hard in her life, even on her own. Where had he learned to use his tongue like that?

 

“That’s my girl,” Christian’s voice was low and husky as he leaned back and started to stand. Jenn lazily opened her eyes and looked down at him through slits. She still didn’t have the energy to sit up. She watched as Christian removed his shirt, before unbuckling his pants and pulling down his zipper. He pushed his pants down, and Jenn could clearly see the huge bulge in his boxer-briefs. Christian took his length in his hands through his boxers and gave himself a few strokes. He looked down at the vision before him; the woman he’d only dreamt about until now, laying spread-eagle before him. Her face was relaxed and her eyes were still hooded from her orgasm. She looked so beautiful he could barely stand it. At that moment, he wanted to be inside her more than he’d ever wanted anything.

 

He pushed his underwear down, and as he stood back up, Jenns’ eyes zeroed in on the long, thick length that slapped against his stomach. It was big. Really big. She’d seen a lot of penises in her life (an often creepy side effect of being a nurse), and she knew that this one was well above average. It was even bigger than Eddies, though not by very much. She watched as he slid his hand over his cock again, then back up to the tip where he let his fingers dance on the head. A moment later, she saw a small bead of precum form against the top, and he used this to coat the rest of the head before he did another similar stroke.

 

Jenn had never seen a man pleasure himself before; not even Eddie, as he refused to do so after they started having sex. She’d always found it fascinating though; the idea of seeing a man bring on his own climax. She got wet again watching him stroke himself softly, and realized that her body was far from being satisfied. Christian watched Jenn as she observed him. It turned him on even more that she wasn’t turning away, but rather intrigued by his display of self-love. He wasn’t really trying to put on a show for her; he was simply taking the edge off before he sunk balls deep into the sweet pussy before him. But her interest in his actions spurred him on, and he continued to pump himself, varying the pace to keep himself from coming.

 

Jenn found that she couldn’t take just staring at Christian like this. Her pussy was begging for attention again, and she finally gave in and slid her hand down to her sticky core. Her fingers grazed her sensitive clit and her breath caught at the shiver it sent through her body. She moved her fingers lower to stave off a second orgasm just yet, while her other hand pulled her breast from its haltered prison and squeezed it.

 

Christian almost died. If it wasn’t enough that she was looking at his cock like a starving man does a Thanksgiving ham, now she started playing with herself too? He had to stop mid-stroke as the shot of pleasure rolled through him at hearing the click of her fingers delving into her wet pussy. She was already primed to go again, and he was standing with his dick in his hand.

 

“Come here, Jenn.” Christian ordered suddenly, releasing his cock. Jenn forced her eyes away from his member to look into his eyes. They were dark and piercing and she circled her clit once at the sight of them. But Christian leaned forward and took the wrist of the hand between her legs, pulling her up. “On your knees.”

 

Jenn didn’t even think about refusing, but allowed her body to be pulled up until she was off the desk. Her legs felt weak, so she was glad that she only had to been on them for a moment before she sank to her knees. At this angle, Christian’s thick length was right in her line of vision, only a foot away. She looked up at Christian, tilting her head until she met his eyes again. His eyes were still boring into her as his hands reached behnd her neck and started untying the top of her dress.

 

“Suck it, Jenn,” Christian commanded as he pulled the top of her dress down. “Suck my cock.”

 

Jenn looked back down to the monster in front of her. She’d blown Eddie numerous times, so she wasn’t a stranger to it. But Christian was definitely longer than Eddie was, and she wondered if she’d be able to handle it all. Christian reached down and grabbed his cock before guiding it to her. As soon as Jenn felt the slick warmth against her lips, her mind went into auto-pilot and she parted her lips and sucked the plump head into her mouth. Christian groaned . He could feel her tongue swirling around the head before she pulled it out with a pop. She pulled his hand off of the shaft and replaced it with her own, stroking it lovingly before guiding it back to her mouth, this time taking it in deeper. She kept this rhythm going for a while, until Christian grabbed the back of her head and started pumping his hips into her face. He heard her moan as he found a tempo, and his other hand slipped down to grasp one of her nipples.

 

“Oh fuck, Jenn. That’s so good,” Christian muttered as he continued pumping.

 

He felt Jenn’s hands cup his balls and start massaging them and he closed his eyes. This woman was amazing. How had he managed to resist her all this time? He pulled out of her mouth completely for a moment, and Jenn took the opportunity to swirl her tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock. There were times when her knowledge of human anatomy came in handy, and this was one of them. Christian groaned loudly as he felt her tongue make circles under his cock head before swirling over the whole thing. He pushed his cock back into her mouth, and was surprised when he felt her hands clamp onto his buttocks, pulling him closer. She wanted him to go deeper. He opened his eyes and looked down at her, to see if she was sure. Christian was well aware that most women couldn’t handle his near 10 inches without gagging. But when his eyes connected with Jenn’s, they were hooded in desire, and devoid of reservation. What the hell, Christian thought. He stopped pumping and allowed her to do the driving.

 

Jenn was no stranger to deep throating. Eddie was no slouch in the size department, and after years of practice, she’d learned how to take him in fully without triggering her gag reflex. She saw the trepidation in Christian’s eyes when he looked down at her, but she knew what she was doing, and for the first time, she actually wanted to do it. She wanted him to feel the pleasure that he’d given her just moments ago. She tightened her grip on his ass (it was impossibly firm!) and pulled him towards her. Christian let his body move with her, and Jenn felt his cock slide further into her mouth. When she felt the head graze the back of her throat, she inhaled slowly and relaxed her throat muscles, until she was able to push further, swallowing as his cock sank deeper inside.

 

Christian almost came right there. His hands left Jenn’s head and tit and reached up into his hair as the feeling overwhelmed him. He looked down, and seeing himself buried almost to the hilt in Jenn’s stretched lips made his balls tighten painfully. Who was this woman? She swallowed against his cock and his eyes rolled back at the sensation. The warmth and tightness around him was amazing, as was the gorgeous woman creating the feeling. She pulled her head back until the head of his cock was on her tongue for a moment before pushing it back to the depths of her throat. She continued this slow torture for a few minutes, and then Christian knew that he had to stop her before he blew his load into her stomach. His hands went to her shoulders, gently guiding her back until his cock fell out of her mouth, slapping against his stomach. He pulled her up by her elbows until she was standing and kissed her roughly. Jenn threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back, feeling lightheaded from the the storm of emotions brewing through her. Christian was quickly becoming a drug, and she couldn’t seem to get enough.

 

He pushed her back again, lifting her back onto the desk as he leaned over her.  Jenn opened her legs wide for him, relishing the feeling of his hot body against hers as he started to kiss her breastbone. The kisses trailed between her breasts before moving over to one of them where he sucked the darkened nipple into his mouth before biting it. Jenn gasped at the wonderful pain that tore through her, and she reached down to rake at his back and shoulders. Christian moved his hand to the other unattended breast, pinching and rolling the nipple between his finger while he sucked and nipped at the other. There might as well have been a line tied from her nipples to her clit, for Jenn could feel her pussy weeping more of her juices to the surface beneath her with every move Christian made. She started to grind against his washboard stomach, her clit desperately searching for friction. The wetness Christian felt on his stomach with every roll of Jenn’s hips only made him harder, and he realized that he needed to be inside of her immediately.

 

He leaned up, putting his hands underneath her ams to push her further up on the desk, until her ass was just over the edge. He grabbed both of her ankles and pushed them up and out, so that she was soon spread so wide that her pussy lips opened, inviting him in. He heard Jenn’s breathing become shallow as her chest quickly rose and fell with each breath. Her shaking returned and he could see that a small amount of fear had crept back into her eyes.

 

This was it, Jenn thought. If she let him slip inside of her, she would cross a line that she could never reverse. Her mind warred with her body; her brain reminding her of her loving albeit distant husband and the marriage that they shared while her body reminded her of the sheer bliss she was already experiencing at the hands of the man before her. Her eyes closed when she felt him glide the head of his cock along her slit, stopping to rub her clit before heading back down. Waves of delight rolled from her pussy to every nerve ending of her body as he teased her, and she felt his soft lips connect with her ankle.

 

“I won’t do anything you don’t want me to,” Christian whispered as he pushed his cock along her again. “If you tell me to stop, I will.”

 

He increased his pace and thrust against her several times, and she moaned, arching her back . He felt so amazingly good on the outside…what could he do to her once he was inside? Jenn looked  back into his intense brown orbs. They were still burning with his need to have her, and she felt her whole body tingle at the sight.

 

“Do you want me to stop, baby?” Christian breathed, positioning his cock at the entrance of her damp canal. Jenn swallowed hard as she felt the answer bubble to her lips before her mind could even catch up.

 

“No,” she murmered, just before gasping as Christian pushed into her to the hilt.





Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter will be the last. Hope you enjoy!