Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A short story about a missed pairing involving Dara Jensen and Sonny Corinthos, and their actions on a very hot summer day.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Disclaimer:  These characters are the property of ABC Daytime, and their actions in this story one of my imagination.  No copyright infringment is intended.


~The Heat~

Can you feel the heat the heat
the heat is movin' through your body
temperature is rising
can you feel the heat the heat


Dara turned the control on the portable CD stereo to off. "Yeah, yeah, Toni, I feel the heat," she muttered irritably, bringing an immediate end to what she found an unnecessary reminder of the extreme weather conditions. Her hair was matted to her head and sweat poured off her body by the buckets, she didn’t need anyone to tell her about feeling the heat. She walked out onto the balcony and immediately regretted it when her bare right foot came in contact with the scalding pavement. Racing back to the comfort of the carpeted floor, she leaned against the doorframe and massaged her aching foot.

This was a sign; it had to be. The sweltering and overly oppressive heat was God telling her she should get the hell out of this place. Hell? It felt like Hell it was so hot, and of course the day couldn’t be complete without a blackout. No air conditioning, no fan, just lots and lots of heat. The weather man said it would be a scorcher. At one-hundred-twelve degrees in the shade, the word ‘scorcher’ just didn’t seem to cut it, and it was only just after noon.

Her mind flashed to her childhood and the Sunday services at church. Rev. Wilson always said wearing an overcoat on the hottest day on Earth would seem like below zero in the bowels of Hell. Dara bristled at the thought as trails of sweat ran down her exposed cleavage. She was as far from the bowels of Hell as she could be where physical location was concerned, but not many people would argue that she was definitely on the devil’s turf. She was playing with fire, and everything around her said as much, but God help her, she didn’t care.

As loaded as this situation and unbearable as this heat, another heat, the one he stirred in the core of her being, compelled her to stay put. She fanned her open shirt against her chest in an attempt to catch some hint of a breeze. She groaned in defeat, her attempt was not working.

"No breeze, huh?"

The rich timbre of his voice brought a smile to her face. "The only breeze--" She turned to face him and lost all train of thought from the sight of his magnificent male body--naked, perspiration slick, and fully aroused. Damn. The temperature suddenly shot up twenty-five degrees, and the moisture that was seeping from every orifice in her body was suddenly more concentrated at the apex of her thighs.

"You were saying, Counselor?" Sonny drawled, a mischievous smile crinkling the corners of his lips.

Her nipples hardened under his wanton gaze and goose bumps sprang over her body. The way he called her ‘Counselor’ turned her on like nothing she had ever known. No, that was wrong, something else turned her on more, and it was that something she discovered two days ago that kept her coming back.  Suddenly the fact he was a known underworld figure and she the ADA of Port Charles didn’t matter.  Just the two of them together.  The intense weather conditions combined with the blaze he stirred in her made her wonder how she didn’t spontaneously combust.

Dara managed to find her voice. "Nothing. Only that if there was a breeze it must be coming from some giant, invisible…blow torch," she said, her eyes fixed on his twitching erection. "I don’t remember a time I’ve ever felt so hot." She moved to where he stood in all his magnificent glory and ran her slender fingers along his steely length. "I’m dying for something that will smother this unbearable heat. Would I be wrong in assuming you have come up with something to help me?" 

Her hand continued to manipulate his pulsating member.   Her lips grazed his neck and shoulders before finally connecting with his waiting mouth.

He moaned softly, broke the kiss, and took a tiny step back; his dark eyes even darker with his desire for her. "You’d better be careful, we don’t want the torch to blow too quickly," he warned. "As for your question, no, you wouldn’t be wrong in your assumption. I have something that will benefit both of us. But, first, you have to lose this." He slipped the open shirt off her shoulders. "And this." The short mauve skirt she wore soon joined the silk shirt on the floor, leaving her in only a black bra and its matching lace panties.

She kicked the discarded clothing from her feet and stared into his chocolate orbs.  Her fingers raked through his jet black hair. "What now?"

He took her hand and led her to the stairs. "Come with me and you’ll find out."

Dara followed him up the stairs of the luxurious penthouse, through his massive bedroom and into the adjoining bathroom. The sound of pelting water greeted her when she walked through the door. "Is that the shower?"

He nodded. "Uh-huh." His fingers trailed sensuously over her body. "Nothing like a little rain to cool things off during a heat wave. Mother Nature isn’t about to cooperate with us, so I decided to improvise," he said, unsnapping the hooks of her bra and releasing her breasts from their lacy confines before removing the scant scrap of material that rested at her waist.

Every nerve ending in her body magnified a thousand percent when Sonny pressed her bare frame against his sleek, muscular form. Her heart thudded wildly as his straining manhood begged for attention as it throbbed against her abdomen. "What do you say, Dara?" He stepped into the huge shower stall and held his hand out to her. "Wanna play in the rain with me?"

Dara’s answer was immediate as she took his hand and joined him inside. The cool temperature of the water was perfect as the showerheads mounted in every corner and at the front of the stall pounded the refreshing liquid over them. Sonny wasted no time in crushing her body against his and capturing her lips in a deep, slow kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth, tasting her completely as his hands gripped her backside to keep her close to his raging hardness. He pressed her back against the rear of the shower. The cool feel of the tile, the sensations of the water, and the heat of his touch were working a maddening tandem on her aroused body.

He broke the kiss without warning and her eyes shot open. "What…what’s wrong, Sonny?" she stammered, not understanding the sudden lull in action.

A wicked smile formed on his lips and the sexy dimples in his cheeks deepened. "Nothing, I just think you’re still too hot," he announced, his voice tinged with playfulness. "We better do something about that." She heard a rattling sound behind her head, and looked up to see a silver ice bucket in one of the four shower compartments. She whimpered in ecstasy when he brought an ice cube along her shoulder blade.

His lips followed the icy path of the cube as it continued to venture about her body, along her arms, down her back, and over her legs and buttocks. Dara, near mindless from his sweet, slow torture, became even more aroused when her already painfully erect nipples grew even harder when he coated the straining tips with a cube placed in his mouth.   He squeezed and caressed her heaving breasts, increasing her cries of pleasure when he took her taut left nipple between his lips and suckled it along with the melting ice cube. She buried her fingers in his wet hair as her body writhed against his.

When Sonny finished lavishing the same attention to her right breast, he reached for another ice cube and brought it to her lips. Her tongue caught the tiny cube and his fingers and brought them inside her mouth. A low man passed his lips as she suckled his fingers as ardently as he did her breasts moments before.

When the cube dissolved, he withdrew his fingers from her mouth and returned his hand to the ice bucket. He flashed a wicked grin then kissed her with wild abandon as one hand jiggled in the bucket while the other held on to her bottom and he ground against her.  Moments later he removed his hand from the bucket and buried his chilled fingers between her thighs.

Her feminine walls eagerly welcomed him as he slipped two icy fingers inside her pulsating center. His plunging tongue stifled her moans as it moved inside her mouth in perfect rhythm with the digits that moved in and out of her body.  Her muscles clamped around him, desperate to keep the invading fingers inside her body as he continued with his merciless assault.

Dara groaned in disappointment when he removed his fingers from her inflamed center. She was prevented from voicing her unhappiness as she watched him, through the curtain of hair marring her vision, devour the juices the spraying water didn’t wash away from his fingers. He licked his lips. "That’s good.  That’s very good," he said, spreading her thighs apart. "But you know what?" He moved the drooping wet hair from her face and looked in her eyes. "You’re still too hot."

Sonny dropped to his knees and buried his face in her pulsating and very wet womanhood.  His tongue flicked her tiny bud and then surged deep into her velvety walls.  Dara’s moans grew deeper, longer as she slid against the tiled wall, nearly swooning from the workings of his ardent tongue, feeling her release inching closer with his every lap at her femininity.

Suddenly his movements stopped and Sonny rose to his feet.  He licked his lips, securing every drop of her essence.  “Oh, yeah, you’re really on fire now.”  Sonny spread her legs wider and buried his erection deep within her.  Dara screamed his name as his thrusts alternated between fast and hard and slow and deep. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as she matched his thrusts stroke for stroke.

Sonny clutched her backside, molding and grinding while maintaining the rhythm they found. "Yeah, baby, I’m almost there. Give me your heat, Dara, give it to me," he urged, as his movements gained more momentum. "That’s it, Counselor, that’s it.  You feel so damn good!"

Dara squeezed him tighter and tighter as he moved faster and faster. "Oh, Michael!" she screamed, as the volcano within her finally erupted with one final stroke, sending her spiraling over ecstasy’s edge. She cleaved to him as moments later he jerked against her from his own violent orgasm.

The water continued to pound them as their labored breathing slowly returned to normal. With her legs still wrapped around him and his face buried in the crook of her neck, Sonny mumbled softly to her, "Now, that’s what I call beating the heat."






Chapter End Notes:

Song credits:  The Heat by Toni Braxton

This is a one shot story I did many years ago that I decided to share.  Dara is, was, and always will be a character GH never explored with any depth.  Sadly, a fact that is the norm for any woman with melanin on that show. She had monster chemistry with many male characters on that show, Sonny, Mac, and Det. Garcia amonst them. The missed opportunities with this character are nothing but a shame.