[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: While Celeste Morreau hadn't been in love with her husband, she certainly hadn't wished him dead; but not one day into their honeymoon at an upscale oceanside hotel in Casablance, she found herself suddenly a widow.  Was the death an accident, or are there more sinister circumstances behind it?
Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Books
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: Off Cannon
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Original Characters
Series: The Zabini Saga (A Series of One-Shots)
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1731 Read: 3809
Published: 24/02/09 Updated: 24/02/09
Story Notes:

Unfortunately, my name ain't JK Rowling, but I do play in the universe she created from time to time. As such, Celeste Morreau and Khalid Zabini belong to me as much as any characters sprung from my head to play in another author's universe can be.  I don't know if y'all remember the implosion that was the HP fandom when it was revealed hottie Slytherin Blaise Zabini was of the Negro persuasion.  While I bounced with unadulterated glee, I had to know what was up with his mother's "Black Widow" status...and then the plot bunny bit.  So, I hope y'all don't mind me indulging it for some one shots.  All three are up at my journal, but I'm going to post them here also.

 

bana

1. Chapter 1 by bana05 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1731 words)