Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Little heat...just a lil bit to wet the appetite. Chapter 7 is here. ;)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I could see the sun peaking into the bay windows. I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders. I wanted to sleep in. And Brian seemed content with that option. I looked over my shoulder at him and that slight movement caused him to snuggle up a little closer to me. I realized I was wearing his shirt. I surely didn't remember much. Tired, and drunk from that amazing orgasm left me clueless. My head fell back to the pillow and my movement awakened him. I felt a kiss on my neck and he pulled me towards him as we nestled in for a few more hours of slumber.

Waking to the gentle tickle of his kisses on my shoulder, it was clear to me that this was no dream. Brian and I had not completely given our selves to each other last night, but a part of me was shared. It was sex. Maybe not intercourse, but it was certainly sex. Brian was so full of passion and want. He was determined, but not selfish. In an instant I went from feeling very satisfied, to feeling incomplete and a little embarrassed.

"Good afternoon" he whispered. 

"Afternoon? Oh my goodness!" I jumped up in surprise. 

"I'm kidding" he said. "It's just a little after 10. Breakfast is still in the hall. But we can order anything we want all day if you want to stay in." 

I turned towards him and smiled. His eyes glistened. So s.exy! He gently pulled strands of hair from my face.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"I wasn't sure at first where I was." I returned. I had actually thought this was a dream and I was in my own bed.

"I didn't mean to get so carried away last night." He continued. "I don't know what came over me. I did want you. Hell, I have wanted you for a long time now" he admitted, while running a hand through his thick brunette mane, then planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"I was feeling a bit all over the place last night. I kept thinking 'why didn't you take the low road and get off this mountain'. But Greg was very reassuring."

"I bet he was." Brian said with a Cheshire grin. "Greg is always so smooth with the ladies."

"Well I am not going to apologize to you Brian, for Greg being a gentleman last night. I won't do it. I think it's ridiculous that you would think your sands would play you like that. Greg is charming. But he's your friend. If you have a problem with him, that's you and him. Don't pull me into that." And in that instant I rose from the bed and grabbed my clothes. 

"Damn!" A great moment wasn't going to be ruined. 

"Wait...Nic" he interjected. "I have been thinking about this week for a while. What I would do, the places I could show you. I had all of this anxiety and then...you wanted to turn in early, but I get back to the bungalow and you weren't home. Then I wait up for you, and then I see you and Greg hugging. I trust you. But Greg, he's my boy and all but he and you...you...I can't imagine. I needed to be with you. I just hope you wanted me." 

His admission of insecurity was surprising to me. I too had my own. "I wanted to be with you. I just didn't want our time to be measured by a pissing contest with you and Greg." I returned.

He quickly reached from behind me, grabbing me by the waist, and pulling me into his arms. "I don't want you to go." He said. "Do you think it's remotely possible for us to move pass this?" he asked, hugging me tighter.

"I don't want to seem irrational Brian. So when I say this may have been a mistake, I mean just that. I wanted to have a good time. I had my reservations at first. Then you told me everything would settle down. I just don't think that meeting Liz and the group at the same time was a good thing." I said while freeing myself from his hold. All I wanted to do was get into a warm shower, miles from there. He was trying, but having intimacy with him was beginning to unravel me. "I shouldn't have come" I thought to myself. This was turning sour quick.

"Let me order us some room service and we can spend the day in the bungalow." He whispered in my ear while he planted tender kisses on my ear and neck.

I was hungry, thirsty, and a little pissed off. But I was not running for diplomat this time. Staying in the bungalow seemed like a great idea. Tomorrow Princess Bitch would be leaving and the next two days would be better. 

Brian ordered me a spinach and Gouda cheese omelet with turkey sausage and mushroom gravy. He had the Paul Bunyon: 4 hotcakes, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links, hash browns, and a scrambler. The man had a hearty appetite. I had eaten so much I was feeling sleepy, but instead we watched a little television. Celeste and Neil were up and out already. She must have been used to getting hammered and springing up in the morning. I could never do it.

"I have a surprise for you." 





Chapter End Notes:
Awe...help a brotha out. He's struggling here. Feeling this girl for a bit and now he's got her in is lair, with no plan. He's definitely not a playa. So cut my boy some slack...k! Cool