Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to Ch. 9. Enjoy the vacation! :)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I couldn't get the song out of my head. 

It had been a great day. My five foot frame felt about 10 feet tall. I suddenly had a burst of energy and wanted to try skiing again but of course the slopes were closed due to that storm warning. Everyone decided to return to their suites. Humming the words which I couldn't quite recall, I was so determined to remember at least the title. I wanted that song on my playlist.

Snuggling up by the fire, Brian kissed me on the neck. His words were translated by his actions. I laid there on the sofa in his arms cradling his face and kissing him with no end in sight. 

Brian broke from our kiss. "Nicole, I hope that today was step in the right direction for us. I'm not really good with words, but I am sorry and I hope that you had a good time?" 

I did. It was the best day in a long time. We kissed some more and became so entranced in our passion for each other that a short time had passed before we realized an alert was coming through from the main office.

[We interrupt this program to bring you a special weather report...We advise that all patrons remain in their bungalows until further notice. This is a storm watch.] the message repeated again.

"Oh my goodness" I said, frightened.

"Don't worry" Brian reassured me. "It's not unusual for this to happen. Likely the only inconvenience we will have is that the main hall will close and we will have to stay in our bungalows. We have plenty of supplies and food. We'll be alright." 

He seemed quite sure. I was at peace with that for the moment. I wasn't hungry but we had food in the canteen. Likely the roads would be a mess in the morning if the storm ceased by then. At most we would be delayed getting home by a day or two. To Brian, it was no surprise. He said that it had happened once before a few years ago. 

"So where were we?" he interrupted my thought. The next second his lips had found mine. I felt safe and comfortable with his last words. My heart was racing as I clung to Brian for safe keeping. I felt his warm strong hand slide up my back under my sweater and around to cup the form of my breasts.

I broke from the kiss. "Brian, sweetie...what about Neil, and Celeste...what if they come...in?" 

"So let them." He returned, still kissing me between words.

"No, baby, I think we should check on them. Make sure everyone is safe." I said, worried, again.

"You aren't going to let this rest are you?" he asked. "Fine."

I could tell that Brian was trying his best to get romantic, but Neil and Celeste were our suite mates. We hadn't heard from them in a while, so I wanted to be sure, for everyone that they were at least safe inside. 

"Ok. Every one is good." I could hear him say just moments later. 

I decided not to keep him waiting any longer. Surely he wouldn't find me where he had last checked. I could hear him say "damn". I called out to him from my suite "Nothing like a hot shower?"

"A shower?" he flubbed. He was frozen and stuttering. I was enjoying every second of the seduction.

"Of course, and I definitely think the possibility of our losing water pressure is imminent" I continued, while unhooking my bra. I flung it over my shoulder. I turned towards him holding my left arm across my breasts. "So, what do you think?"

He stuttered, "I...I...definitely think, wow!"

"You think what?" I asked, quite amused.

"About, what?" he managed to articulate and staring at my form.

"I suggest water conservation. What about you? Do you want to?" I continued.

"Want to...of course" he floundered.

"Well, the shower is running, and I, well I believe in going green. See-ya under the sprays" I said. Then I kissed the cleft in his chin seductively and flossed it with my tongue.

It was as if his clothes all flew off in one felt swoop. My hair was barely wet under the overhead jet when Brian's form appeared. He reached for me and my body melted into his. I thought the water had warmed me, until I felt his erection against my belly. 

Burrowing deep kisses into my neck, on my face, then my lips parted in time to meet his tongue. His strong arms caressed me from neck, then down back. "You are so bad, but so good" he said, and then lowered me down to the shower floor. Those strong fingers I so love reached through my thighs and caressed my firm butt, stroking it and grabbing it, his index finger found the center of my gravity. I couldn't avoid moaning with pleasure. It was so good. It felt so right. His lips and hands explored every inch of my frame before he slipped on a condom and positioned himself inside me. I clung to him. Wrapping my legs around him, I adjusted my hips so that he could go deeper. 

He was large, I was wet, and soon the water was cold spraying down upon us. But the warmth of our bodies generated enough heat to sustain us. I could feel him slide out of me. Not much coherency between us except with our bodies. They were communicating, with all of the necessary language the two of us could sense. My head was dizzy with passion. All I could think in that moment was the amazing orgasm he treated me to a few days ago. "Can I have you again?" he asked and kissed me gently on the lips. I acquiesced. I think he could tell I was losing my stride, because he pulled out once again and kissed me passionately, from my breasts down to the soft curls of my love tunnel. I began to lose myself gradually and he would teasingly pull back. He inserted a finger and continued to lick my juices. Suddenly, I let out a scream and my thighs tightened around his strong arms. I arched my back as I could feel the blood rushing to that area. Bucking my hips, I grabbed his head and his hair slid through my fingers. I had nothing to hold on to, and then I exploded and let out a restless whimper. "That's what I wanted to see, baby" I could here him say just before he entered me again. After a few deep strokes of his sex, he stiffened giving me several quick pulses. As I was relaxing a little from my first orgasm, Brian withdrew himself from my body and we both released together one last time.

---

The next morning the roads were announced clear. The group decided to heed the warning and head out back home. I slept the entire drive back. Brian kept nudging me. Usually I am better company on long drives. But I was dropping in and out of consciousness. All I could think as I dreamed was the karaoke song and the closeness I was feeling with him.

After he dropped me off at home, we made plans for dinner the following day. We continued to see each other and spent the greatest part of the weeks that followed together. It all seemed like one big honeymoon.     





Chapter End Notes:
Oh...honeymoon. Liz? And what ish could there be? Hang on for the ride! Thanks for staying afloat!