Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ah...Ch. 14


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Brian and I spent the better part of the following weeks playing tag. We spoke but briefly. When we were together, it was special. But it seemed so rushed. I guess. the honeymoon was over and the reality of our lives would some how have to be juggled amidst our budding love. 

My sweetie wasn't relaxed. 

This was a man who would make love for hours. And it had at times become habit. He didn't seem overloaded. But again, Peyton said give him some space. What the hell was that again? Well, I wanted to go to the movies to see Devil's Advocate. Peyton and I had a matinee date to the movies. I was all set and ready to go and guess who called me.

"Hey"

"Hey, sweetie. What's up?"

"You."

"Me."

"Yes, you. What are you doing?"

"I am getting dressed."

"Oh, what are you dressing for?"

"Peyton and I are going to catch a matinee and grab lunch."

"Well, tomorrow I am having dinner with my parents, and I want you to join me if you aren't busy. I know it's short notice but..."

"Dinner, with your parents? That sounds...serious." I offered.

"Well, I have missed you babe. I am really sorry that we haven't been spending any time together lately. I hope to make that up to you. And since I talk so much about you guys to each other, I thought why not have dinner."

"Well, I am not doing anything later this evening. I will call you when I get back from the movies." 

"So can I count on you for dinner tomorrow?"

"Sure." I acquiesced...as if this was going to be a piece of cake. Now I had done it...slipped down a razor blade into an alcohol river. Dad was cool. His mom, well...she wasn't going to come over easily. Immigrants, I am sure navigate customs with better ease.

"Well, my dad made reservations at Andiamo's and we will meet them there. I will be by to pick you up at 5:30 pm. That should give us time to get there. Our reservations are for 6:45 pm."

"It's a date."

"Alright babe, I'll talk to you later."

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye."

---

"So is this my lucky day or what?" A familiar voice spoke.

"Greg?" I couldn't believe it!

"You remembered?" He smiled. Damn charmer!

"How could I forget? Greg, this is my roady, Peyton. Peyton, this is Brian's fraternity brother, Greg."

Greg, such a charming mofo. He was at the mall with one of his sands Jason. After everyone introduced themselves I was ready to get going, but Greg wanted to talk. I thought he was sweet on Peyton. But of course that was Greg's way. 

"So where are you two beautiful ladies headed?" he asked.

"We just left the movies and are on our way to lunch."

"By yourselves?"

"What's wrong with that?" Peyton asked.

"Nothing, s.exy, just wondering if you needed escorts."

"No, Greg. We don't need escorts" I replied. "We are capable of finding our way in the jungle without male escorts.

"So what did you ladies see at the movies?"

"Devil's Advocate."

"Oh really, was it any good?"

"Actually it was fabulous. Love me some Al Pacino. I am not a fan of Keanu Reeves."

"Are you sure we can't treat you ladies to lunch." Greg flirted.

Before Peyton could respond, I interrupted and reinforced that we were ok. 

"How are you and Brian doing?" Greg asked.

"We're good. We're doing good." I replied.

"That's great. Well, I will let you ladies be, so that you can have lunch. Don't want to keep you from it."

"Alright. It was good seeing you Greg."

"You too, gorgeous. Peyton, it was a pleasure."

"I'm sure." Peyton replied.

---

"Oh my, so that is the infamous Greg." Peyton asked sipping her lemonade.

"Yes, that is Greg." I replied.

"Wow, he is fine Nicole. If I wasn't married..."

"Girl, please. Your husband would hang you. And with Greg? No...just say no! He's a player."

"I could play with him."

"P, don't even go there. And by the way, did I mention I am having dinner tomorrow night with Brian and his family?"

"oh Really?" Peyton asked, nearly choking on her beverage.    





Chapter End Notes:
Greg...Greg...Greg! We all know a Greg! Thanks for reading! Laughing