Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 6, picking up...Welcome to the Chapter ride. Hope you Enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


He pulled me onto his lap. I clumsily fell on top of him. His lips were hungrily upon mine. Too tired and too horny to fight him, so I gave in a little under his stronger grasp. He parted my lips with his for an even deeper kiss. I could feel his thighs open and my buttocks slid between his legs. His manhood swelled from the excitement. I could feel the wetness between my own legs preparing for him. I wanted him. I needed to feel some assurance of him with me. If he had wanted to carry me into his suite I wasn't about to fight it. 

We broke the kiss slightly. My lips were swelling from the urgency of his kiss. He spoke in a whisper, "I want you so bad Nicole. I need you."

I wanted him too but reality found me. Our gaze at each other said it all. I needed him too. "Nothing happened with Greg." I said.

He kissed me passionately all over my face and neck. And then our lips found each others again. He held me with one arm and caressed my thighs with his free hand. Cradling me in his arms, he then carried me into his suite and placed me on the bed. We continued our kisses. His erection was like a steel pipe against the inside of my thighs. He pulled my sweater over my head and ran his hand across my flat belly and caressed my breasts. Taking one into his mouth and then the other; he found the center of my thighs. I was soaking wet. He pulled off my leggings and my panties. His strong hand covered my partially shaven vagina, tracing the outer lips with his finger.

"So wet, h mm." he murmured. I was on fire. I couldn't stop. I wanted him so bad and my head was spinning. He kissed every inch of me, but never took off his pants. I wasn't sure he was going to, but I felt his hardness and I reached for his pants. His feathery kisses up my legs sent shivers down my spine and to my clitoris. 

I could feel my lover's finger enter me. It was large. I was tight. He kissed me all the way up to my neck. I thought his finger would be replaced with his large phallus. But his face found its way to my clitoris and he was set to dive right in. Brian lapped at me hungrily, devouring my sex with his mouth. I was struggling to hang on as he fed himself from the emissions of my body. He grabbed my tiny legs and draped them over his shoulders. I was feeling my orgasm well up in me and I was about to explode. He inserted a finger inside but continued to lick my clitoris. I grabbed the sheets with clinched fists and pounded them as my hips bucked. I cried out. 

"Cum for me" he moaned. My back arched upwards, my hands clinched the sides of his face. 

And I let go, all over him. 

He continued to kiss me softly. My body was raw nerves and I was shaking. Tears poured from my eyes. It was as if I was set free...of my pain. Every ounce of lost, pain, uncertainty, everything was set loose. 

I wanted more. I needed him inside of me. 

I wanted him to feel what he had just given me. Instead he lifted me ever so lightly from the bed and guided me under the sheets. There, we held each other close as the aroma of our passion filled the air. 

"M mm Nicole, do you have any idea what you do to me?" he asked, while kissing the side of my face. I lay naked under the covers shivering and warm. Our bodies were so hot that I couldn't imagine clothes on. I turned my face so that our mouths could find each others. "I want you, but I am so tired. And I need to take my time with you, not force myself inside you. I don't want to hurt you."

"It's ok. Just hold me." Holding each other was all I needed. 

"I can do that" he said and then wrapped those strong arms around me and we cuddled through the night.





Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading...hang on for the ride, the tailspins, the loops, etc. ;-)