Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Welcome back! A few of my wonderful readers asked for a sequel because at the end of the original, It's All about You, some questions still lingered—the babies, and what happens next with the young couple.



Author's Chapter Notes:

A great cast has returned. The previous story in this new series titled Love Bears All, was a first person account--a reflective story told from the mind and emotions of Nicole. In this story, you will get to know the intents and purposes of each character as they relate to the main protagonists. It's a huge cast and therefore the potential for future spin-offs exist.

It's All About You was the first story I completed at TST and the CHAMBER as a new author. I hope that you will take the time and go back to revisit the highlights of the story so that you get a perspective of where this tale is going.  

The MUSIC that INSPIRED the STORY:

 Baby of Mine Playlist




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Nicole

Nicole America Mendes

 

Brian

Brian Keith John Santi

 

John 

John Bernardino Santi

 

Vanessa

Vanessa Santi

 

LaDona

LaDoña Lopez-Mendes

 

Peyton

Peyton DeFrance Frasard-Madden

 

Greg

Greg Olundegun

 

Liz

Lizette "Liz" Blanchard

 

JT

Javier "JT" Torres

 

Kym

Kym Rodartè

 

Celeste

Celeste Wershe-Baiul

 

Neil

Neil Baiul

 

****

Introducing...

Heyden

Heyden-Mercede Santi

 

 &

a special appearance by...

Robbie

Noroberto “Robbie” Hernàndez/St. Anthony

~*~






Chapter End Notes:

So, there will be other cast members appearing through out the story. I will introduce/reintroduce them when that time comes. Hopefully this will keep the visuals running smoothly!

I wanted to get the first chapter up before it's original debut May 1, 2009 so that I could measure it's feedback on future stories that I'd like to begin scribing, so please let me know what you think.