Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the first add ladies and please remember to comment.  I'm not the best speller so ignore it. I hope you like it.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



 
Chapter 01 – The Ellen DeGeneres Show
 

Familiar music blared throughout the studio hyping up the already rowdy crowd.  Clapping, loud hoots and hollers filled the massive space. Every female and a few males danced and wiggled to the additive beat.  They’re eyes wondered anticipating they’re hosts arrival.


~~~~~


Ellen strutted down a narrow hall that undoubtedly led to her studio audience. Their cheers where heard from every corner of the building. Already into her signature dance, Ellen strutted and two stepped passed the green room, only to halt and spin on her hills to pop her head inside the holding room with the notion of giving today’s special guest a friendly warning.  Her eyes sought his before spilling her guts.  “Today’s an ask and tell… sorta show Justin.  So, I ask… and you tell.”  Noticing the confused look plastered on his hansom features she continued.  “I know you came with the impression that the topic was fashion and of course your clothing line… and… all that’s true.”  She said nervously.  “But with all that’s happened I have to ask the questions everyone’s dieing to know.”  The realization hit Justin making his expression drain and forcing her to add.  “You understand, right? Good! Try not to hate me too much.” She said giving him a sincere smile before patting his back and making a hasty exit leaving a slightly pissed off, slightly amused Justin.
 

He looked over his right shoulder to his long time friend and colleague sitting on a black leather couch playing halo only to see that it was paused and his face reflected his own clueless-ness.  “What the hell just happened?” Justin asked not expecting much of a reply.


 


T.I. shrugged. “Eh man, that’s your friend.  You tell me.”
 
“Well, you’re going out there with me.” He insisted.
 
T.I shot off the couch shaking his head adamantly.  “Like Hell!” He said his voice rising a bit higher.  “I ain’t sign up to hold your fuckin’ hand J!  We cool and shit but I’m not ya mama!”  He motioned toward the hall.  “It’s Ellen any damn way.  Ain’t y’all on some my buddy and me shit because you’re straight up trippin’ right now.  “He said sitting back down and starting up the video game again.  “Fool, please.”  He mumbled.  “I ain’t doin’ nothing. Shit, you’re a little late. Slavery ended over a hundred years ago.  There’s not gonna be any yes sir masta, no sir masta up in here.”
 
Justin chuckled.  “Why are you trying to act all hard?  This is me.”  He pointed to him self.  “I know who you really are.”  He said trying to hold back his laughter.  “Don’t I Clifford?”
 
T.I. burned a hole on the side of his friends head with the death stare he was forcing his way.  “You think you’re funny huh… bringin’ up my government name.  That’s on some bullshit J!”  He said throwing the control pad he held over his shoulder and pushing himself off the couch in one quick motion to lesson the distance between them.  “I’m here to do the muthafuckin’ song J…  that’s it!  What difference will it make for you, whether I’m out there the entire time you’re doin’ your interview, or not?  She’s still gonna ask you some personal shit.”
 
After rubbing his hand down his face and releasing a frustrated sigh he focused back in on the rapper.  “I know, I know.  You’re right.”  He confessed.  “I’m not stupid, okay!  But with you there I might be able to keep my cool.  You know the media’s been crazier then usual lately.  Just humor my ass!”
 
T.I rolled his eyes.  “Man, what did you expect with you and B being the new “it couple?” He quoted.  “Let’s not forget top selling artists. Oh! And the acting bug didn’t just bite you; it devoured the both of you! It’s only natural for the drama to follow.  If it’s eating you up so much why don’t you just leave… you’re grown!”
 
“Because I said I would do it for one, and no matter how sneaky Ellen is she’s still my friend first.  I’m sure she’s not gonna ask me anything to life altering.”
 
“Then what the fuck are you waitin’ on?” He motioned toward the hall again.  “There’s the door.”
 
Justin looked at the door then back to T.I.  “I thought I was you’re boy.  Just do this one thing for me, please.”  He whined. “It’s really not that major.”
 
 
“Just do this one thing for me, please.”  He mocked “It’s really not that major. Quit all that whining and shit!  You’re sounding like the whitest white boy right now!”
 
Justin’s mouth dropped.  “Oh, my God!”  He shrieked.  “I need a mirror!  I need a fucking mirror now!”  He said running around the room like he was looking for the item and then came to a dramatic halt.  He patted his cheeks and fore head with both hands then held them out in front of him to examine.  “Now would you look at that shit!”  He said looking at T.I. “You’re right, I am white.  Who woulda figured?”
 
“You know what! You’re not funny J.  I said I’m not going out there, and I’m not!”
 
Justin grabbed a water bottle off the table in the corner of the room and drank a large gulp.  “Sure you’re not Clifford.”  He said wiping his mouth and exiting the green room laughing.


 
~~~~~


I’m bringing sexy back
 
Ellen danced around the studio stopping a long the way to dance with a few audience members.
 
Them other boys don’t know how to act
 
The audience clapped as she switched up her two step and made her way back over to the stage to address them.
 
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack
.
 
“I’m so excited!”  She shouted over the music.  She waited for the crowd to die down along with the music before continuing.  “Okay… okay!  Y’all know that usually at this point!  I take up a good five… or so minutes just talking about a bunch of nothing!  I’m not even going to waist your time with that today!  We have a very special show lined up for you!  He’s one of my favorite people on the planet!  So talented and adorable, Justin-“  Before she could get his entire name out everyone in the room went wild brightening up the smile she already wore on her face.  “That’s right ladies!  A lot has happened in his life in the past week as I’m sure you all know!  Today he’s here to answer some question to clear the air!  He’s even gonna answer some question from our studio audience! So, are you ready to bring sexy back?”
 
“Yes!” They roared.
 
“I said are you ready to bring sexy back?”
 
“Yes!” The music keyed up again.
 
Dirty babe
You see the shackles

 
Justin entered the stage from the right with T.I. flowing close behind him sending the crowd in to another stage of loud hoots and hollers. 
 
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way

 
Justin was wearing William Rast boot cut dark blue jeans with a white long sleeve button down top and dark grey sweater vest over it.
 
Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
Go ahead, be gone with it
VIP

 
He walked up beside Ellen and mimicked her signature dance movies with her until the beat dropped. They looked at each other, smiled and pulled the other into a hug.
 
Ellen motion for him the sit in the blue chair but then noticed T.I. on the other side of him. She looked at the audience.  “Well, my other surprise was that T.I. was here to perform with Justin later on in the show but since he’s here… surprise!”  That earned her more praise from the audience.  “Can we get another chair out here please?” One of the assistance pulled another blue chair on to the stage for T.I. to sit down, Ellen and Justin followed suit.  She adjusted her blazer.  “So… how’s it going Justin?”  She asked.  “What have you been up to?”
 
Justin held his tight smile. “Wow! Just trying to stay out of awkward situations… you know like interviews that are thrown on you last minute.” He said crossing his legs. The audience laughed at his cleaver joke not realizing how serious he was.
 
Ellen chuckled.  “Isn’t he just the funniest thing… and so cute!” She said rubbing his arm knowing the audience would agree.
 
“Naw… but seriously, I’ve just been working hard like always… writing… producing.  You know how it is.”
 
Ellen nodded her head.  “I do… I do. But they’re a few things I don’t know.  Isn’t there?”
 
Justin picked up on the twinkle in her eyes and knew where this conversation was going. He shifted in his chair feeling slightly uncomfortable.  “So how’s that wedding coming Ellen?”  He asked trying to change the subject.  “I still haven’t gotten that invite.”
 
She looked from him to the audience, then back again with that all too familiar smile on her face.  “If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.”  She sang making her audience join in. “If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.”
 
A picture of Beyoncé flashed on a big screen.


 


Justin turned at least three shades of red.  “Okay, okay!” He said trying to keep the smile off his face. “You can’t stop now!”
 
Ellen stopped singing.  “Only if you’re ready to really get down to business… you know I love you but I gotta do this to you.”
 
He scratched above this eye. “Alright”
 
“Good.”  She said getting comfortable.  “If we do this we have to do it right.  I don’t know if y’all heard about the BET awards that came on this past Friday.” She addressed the audience.
 
Justin rolled his eyes.  Of course they had heard about the BET awards.  Who hadn’t?
 
“Beyoncé preformed Single ladies… that was a wonderful performance.  Wasn’t that a wonderful performance people?” She asked.
 
“Yes!”  The audience replied.
 
Justin uncrossed his legs.  “Y’all are just on point to day aren’t you?” He joked.
 
“Is that a blush I see?”  Ellen asked and a few “ahhhhhs.”  Where heard from the crowd.  “Beyoncé is so beautiful don’t y’all think?  What do you think Justin?”  She smiled at him.
 
He shook his head trying to hide is smirk.  “Why are you trying to get me in trouble here?  I thought we were friends.”
 
She looked at the audience with an angel face. “What ever do you mean?”  She chuckled and held her hands up in surrender. “No, no… no, I’m gonna get serious now.  As y’all saw on the news, after Beyoncé’s performed she was rush the hospital for dehydration and exhaustion.  Everyone was on pins and needle for the remainder of the evening.  I know I was… I sent her and her family all my prayers.  You wouldn’t happen to know how she’s doing would you Justin?”
 
His body language chanced as he sank into the cushions on the chair and his mind took him back to the night she had scared him half to death.  He looked at Ellen.  “Uhm… she’s doing well.”  He said in a small voice. Ellen could tell that the entire ordeal had shaken him up.  She held his hand that was lying on the arm rest to comfort him as he continued.  “She’s home resting… she’s suppose to be anyway, but you know how woman are.”
 
Ellen shook her head in agreement.  “Can you tell us what happened?”
 
Justin sat up straight.  “She’s just been doing a lot of traveling and promoting for this album that’s really taking off…and dealing with her own clothing line.”  He looked at Ellen.  “I mean, you know her.  She’s just always going.  She’s one of those people that takes care of everybody else and forget themselves.”  He cleared his throat trying to shake himself out of his sullen mood.  “But, thank God it wasn’t anything serious.  She’ll probably be back in action in another week.”
 
“That’s good to hear… it really is. “  Ellen looked back to the audience.  “That wasn’t the only media up roar, was it?  Justin you wanna tell us the good news?”  The audience cheered.  “It really is great news.”
 
Justin shifted in his seat and tried to keep from blushing and giving himself away but the grin on his face was a dead give a way.  “No… no.”  He stuttered.  “I’ll let you do the honors.”
 
“Sure!”  She chirped.  “I’d love too.  Justin also attended the awards show.  He was there to perform “Dead and Gone” with T.I. The performance was canceled when Justin fled to accompany his long time “friend” to the hospital.“  She looked on the other side of Justin at T.I.  “Why didn’t the show go on?”
 
T.I. cleared his throat to speak for the first time since coming out.  “Well, I’ve been friends with B for a long time and it just didn’t feel right, at that time none of us knew what was going on.” He responded.
 
Ellen continued with the story.  “Well, after Justin left for the hospital everything was… what do you guys say… biscuits and gravy.  Until Justin’s best friend Trace Ayala got up to present an award in his place and let the big cat outta the bag… and boy was it was a big cat!  After the media had been speculating for years that Beyoncé and Justin where an item; his best friend confirmed it right on that very stage.”  She lifted her arms up and jumped out of her chair when the audience was clapping and cheering at the good news.  “It’s about time isn’t it?”
 
Justin covered his red face all embarrassed because all eyes where on him.  He could even hear his good ol’ friend Clifford laughing at him.  He looked up and thanked everyone for the congratulations.  He looked at Ellen.  “You like to see me turn red in the face don’t you?”
 
She ignored him.  “Isn’t he just cute ladies?  There’s a glow about him.”
 
“Maybe you should save some of your questions for B.”
 
“Don’t you worry; she’ll get her fair share.  I figured I’d get you because she’s so good at dodging them. You both are very private people; but any way, was Trace in hot water after that?”
 
“At first I was a little up set.”  He admitted.  “Because B and I value our private lives and the private time we have together.  Things are gonna be a lot harder for us now.  After I thought about it I knew he didn’t slip up on purpose.”
 
“How long have you been together… I gotta know.  You even had me fooled and I’m your friend.”
 
Justin ran his hand threw is curls. “You’re really trying to get me in trouble.”  He swallowed hard before answering.  “A little over a year.”
 
Ellen’s mouth dropped open.  “Okay, I’ve seen your work in movies and her work in movies but…but… I just don’t know what to say right now.  Y’all need an academy award for a wonderful performance.  How did you pull that off because I have no idea?”
 
Justin chuckled.  “It wasn’t easy.  I know the next question is gonna be why.  The simple fact is, when your in this industry it’s hard to have anything private.  In order to give ourselves time to adjust to being together we just avoided the topic when it came up.”
 
“You two have been friends along time?”
 
“Yes… about ten years, give or take a year or so.”
 
“Right… so... so, what was going through your mind?”  She asked putting her finger up to her forehead like she was thinking.  “You just woke up one day and… and felt like after years of knowing each other it would be great to ask her out.  I’m just curious how it worked.  This is just… just the greatest news to me.” The audience laughed at her repetition.
 
Justin gave her an insane look still holding his smile.  A few people in the audience laughed at his strange face.  “Oh yeah… no, that’s not how it happened people.”
 
“So, clear up the rumors for us.”  She stood up and reached in her back pocket for something.  “I have a sheet of paper with rumors on here that I’m gonna ask you about, just to let you clear the air.”
 
Justin crossed his legs and shook his head.  “You are relentless woman!”
 
Ellen looked at her paper ignoring him.  “First question is have you ever died in a plane crash?”
 
Justin was laughing so hard he teared up and it took him a few seconds to compose him self.  “You have no idea now many times I have heard that I’m dead!”
 
Ellen went on to another one.  “The next rumor is, you and Beyoncé have been dating on and off during your ten year friendship.”
 
The studio became really quite.  Justin looked up.  “Damn is it that serious?” He asked breaking the silence and causing a few snickers in the audience.  “I’m gonna be honest about this.”  He scratched above his eye nervously.  “When I first met her I was what…15 or sixteen and she was a little younger.  I’m not gonna lie I liked her, I did but she was having none of that.”
 
“Awww, she turned down this cute little baby face down.”  She said in her best child like voice.  “Can ya’ll believe that?”
 
“No!”
 
Justin blushed.  “Believe it; I’m really not that cool.”
 
Ellen raised her hand up quieting down the audience. “Okay, okay… then?”
 
“Then nothing, she became one of my best friends.”
 
“So sweet.”
 
Justin rolled his eyes.  “Sweet?  How would you like to be stuck in the friend zone for years? No, no I’m just kidding.  You’re really gonna get me in trouble when I get home.  These are just jokes people.  On the serious tip, friends are how we should’ve started because I thought I was ready then but the truth was I had a lot of growing up to do.  I’m just really blessed she’s been there throughout my life.”
 
“Awwwww”
 
He waved his hand dismissively.  “Oh, stop! Y’all are too much.”  He said bringing out some of his country twang.  “I tried a few more time throughout the ten years… during the periods when I was single of course.”
 
“Okay, next rumor.  You both are secretly married.”
 
He rubbed his hand over the stubble on his chin and chuckled. “I'm not married and if B is we have a problem...."  Ellen gave him a look.  "Sorry, sorry.  This is me being serious now.  Unfortunately that’s a no.”
 
“So you want to get married?” She questioned.
 
“Of course!”  He blurted out.  Shoot since he was being put on blast he might as well put Beyoncé on blast too. 
 
Ellen waited for the audience to calm down before continuing. “Wow!”  She was enjoying this.  They were just so cute.  “So you’ve asked her, really? You’ve been together for only a year.  That’s shorter then all your other relationships… serious relationships.  Every time I talked to you about the others; marriage was so very far from your mind.  What’s different?”
 
Justin looked at her.  “How can you ask that?  It’s freakin’ Beyoncé!”  He bit his lip.  “Naw, but for real though, I’m glad I went through all those other relationships.  They helped me grow so much and prepared me for where life is taking me now.  But I’ve always felt like she would be the one; like you feel about your woman.”
 
“So you’ve asked her?”
 
“Several times, but she has yet to say yes.”
 
“Wouldn’t it be great if we had a double wedding?  She’s supposed to be singing for me but that would be even better.”
 
He showed all his pearly whites.  “It’d be amaaazing!”  The crowd hooted and hollered.  “And I think you should call B up and pitch that idea to her.”
 
“I think I will.”
 
“But don’t tell her I put you up to it.”
 
She placed her hand over her heart.  “I promise it won’t come from me.”  She said.  “I take it she didn’t write “Single Ladies” for you.”

He licked his lips.  “Eh, that’s a low blow!”
 
“I know, I had to say it though.  I wouldn’t be Ellen if I didn’t.” Looking directly in the camera she said.  “We’re gonna go to commercial break. When we come back we'll have some more with Mr. Sexyback.  We’re gonna ask about his new song with Ciara that’s climbing the charts right now and take some questions from the studio audience.  Well be right back!”
 
Justin let out the breath he was holding and looked at T.I.  “You are no help man.”
 
“You said come out here.  You didn’t say I had to say anything.”
 
Ellen patted Justin’s shoulder to get his attention.  “Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?”
 
His face read pissed but it soon relaxed.  “I guess it wasn’t that bad.”
 
T.I. shook his head.  “Are you sure because you were looking a little constipated?”  He teased.
 
Justin shoved him.
 
“I really am excited for you both.”  Ellen confessed.  “I always knew there was something there.  Are you happy Justin?”
 
He made eye contact with her.  “I am… very happy.  This is the happiest I’ve ever been.”
 
“I can tell-“  Their conversation was cut short when Ellen was informed the break was over.  “We’re back here with Justin Timberlake and T.I.  Justin you and Ciara’s song “Sex/Love/Magic” is racing up the charts right now.”  The crowed clapped.  “That is such a sexy song.”
 
Picture of Ciara was on the screen now.


 

 
He smiled genuinely.  “Thank you so much.”  He said nodding his head.  The audience was excited about it.  It was written on their facing.  “Y’all are trying to inflate my ego.”
 
“Most people don’t know this but Justin wrote that song with Beyoncé.”
 
“I did.”
 
“Tell us how that came about?  How did you end up writing that for Ciara?  I’m sure people wanna know why you just didn’t release it with Beyoncé.  Can y’all imagine the video with the two of them?”  She needed to quit doing that the audience couldn’t take to much more excitement.  Everyone’s ear drums were already ringing from how loud they could get.
 
Justin bit his bottom lip.  “What happened was Ciara’s people contacted Timbaland and said they needed one more song on her album to complete it.  They wanted something pop, something sexy.  So of course being that sex it was I write about 80% of the time he came to me with it.”
 
“Okay, so how did Beyoncé get involved?”
 
“She’s such an amazing song write and plus the song needed a female perspective.  So I begged her to do it with me and she couldn’t refuse and what better person to write a song about sex with, right?”
 
“I would have to agree.  Uhm, how long did it take?”
 
“It was so last minute.  I think we had to do it like a week before the dead line for Ciara’s album.  So, me and B locked ourselves in the studio for one day.”
 
“Just the two of you?”
 
“Just us, and Love/Sex/Magic was born.”
 
“You gave birth to it, huh?”  Ellen paused waiting for the audience to calm down yet again.  “What did you do to simulate the creative process… and get the blood flowing.  That song is hot!”
 
“Let me tell ya, it was good times most definitely!”  The audience clapped.
 
She waited for the clapping to end.  “You start shooting the video tomorrow?”
 
“Yes”
 
“Now, l don’t know if you’ve heard this song but it screams sex people.  I can’t wait for the video!  You start shooting it tomorrow.  Are you excited about it?”
 
“You’re really trying to get me in trouble.  I approach everything like a job.  It’s just another video to me.”  He said nonchalantly. 
 
“Now, Justin that was the safe answer.”
 
“It’s acting but I’m sure I’ll enjoy myself.” He smirked.
 
“Is it hard in a relationship… especially with the two of you being actors; having to see the other in intimate moments with other people?”
 
He took a few seconds to answer.  “Uhm, I would have to confess that I’m quicker to get jealous then B.  That’s something I’m working on.  That’s one of the things I love most about her, she has complete trust in me and there’s nothing sexier then that.”
 
“Did I just here the word love ladies!  Are you in love Justin?”
 
Justin shook his head in shame realizing he walked right into that one.  “How red am I right now?  Yes ladies I’m very much in love.”
 
The audience clapped for him.  “That’s really great!  Okay audience this is the part of the show where you get to ask anything you want.”
 
“I don’t think there’s anything else left to ask. You pretty much cover every inch of my personal life.”
 
Ellen stood up.  “Raise your hand if you have a question for him.”  Seeing a short blond caucasian in the front row. She walked over to her and handed her the mic.  "What’s your question ma’am?”
 
The lady stood up. “Hi Justin, I love you!”
 
He chuckled.  “I love you too.”
 
“I think you and Beyoncé are so cute together. I’m a huge fan of the both of you.”
 
“Thank you so much.’
 
“I just want to know what kind of personality does Beyoncé have?  I’ve seen her in lots of interviews and she always seems so humble and sweet… and not fazed by the celebrity image everyone has of her.”
 
“What you see in the interviews is the truth.  She’s just a laid back person and really quite around you if she’s just meeting you.  She’s the type that reads you before she lets you in.  Most people wouldn’t know how shy she is because she’s such a power how on the stage. I have to admit I’m the one you can’t get to shut up.  She’s truly my opposite.”
 
The mic was passed to an African American female.  “I know your birthday’s coming up.  Do you have any big plans?” She asked.
 
“I don’t, but that’s because I was told not to make any.  I’m not sure what my friends have planned for me.”
 
Ellen went to the right side of the audience to the very back row and handed the mic to a caucasian male.  “Boxers or briefs?” He asked.
 
Justin tried to keep from turning red yet again.  A man was asking him boxers or brief for crying out loud.  “Well, it all depends really.  It’s usually boxers or nothing.”
 
Ellen wanted to comment but she just went on to the next person because time was winding down.  “What’s your favorite part on a woman?” A girl that looked to be about 15 asked.
 
“I always get that question.  I’m a butt and thighs man for sure.”
 
Ellen took the microphone back.  “That reminds me of a question I wanted to ask you earlier.  Beyoncé had to gain 20 pounds to play the roll of Etta James in Cadillac Records.  After filming was done it was rumored that you asked her not to lose the weight.”
 
“How are you getting all your information woman?  This one is the first one that is absolutely true.”  The audience irrupted.  “I did ask her to keep the weight; that’s true, but with her work regimen and her album that came out it wasn’t happening.”
 
Ellen smiled.  “Out of all the rumors I’m glad this one was true.  It’s okay that she didn’t keep the 20 pounds.  She’s a beautiful woman and the fact that she’s not a stick make’s her that much more beautiful.”
 
“Justin nodded his head in agreement.  “She’s thick and I’m very happy about it!” He eagerly confessed.  “I love that about her but she always exercises to make sure she stays toned and she’s curved in all the right places.”
 
“Okay we have time for one more question from the audience.  Let’s make it good.” 
 
She picked a young asian girl in the middle of the audience.  “We all see on the TV how bad the paparazzi gets.  My question is, is it hard to deal with and how do you have a normal life?”
 
Justin got real serious.  “It’s very, very hard to deal with.  I understand it comes with being a celebrity; people want your picture and they want to know about everything so they can feel like they’re a part of it, but it gets to be a little ridiculous at times.  I’m sure y’all have heard of my run-ins with them.  Some of them are very nice about but most are rude and don’t understand the definition of personal space.  The worse thing about them is if you see one you know they’re 20 more coming.  That’s a huge reason my relationship with B was a secret so you can imagine how bad they’ve gotten since last week.  It’s a great relief that B is at home for another week.  My main concern is always her.  I can handle it but I don’t like how they swarm her and follow her car.  I know it’s gonna to get worse now that we’re publicly together.  To answer your question about having normal a life; I know as long as we’re both in this business we will probably never have a normal life but like I said it comes with the territory.  Beyoncé handles it better then me, I have a very quick temper.”
 
Ellen grabbed the mic back.  “That’s all we have time for but I want to asked Justin one more question.  Sasha Fierce, or Beyoncé?"

Justin shook is head.  "I'm just gonna say it depends and leave it at that."

"Okay I'll leave you alone since I've already done a number on you.... I want to thank Justin for being a good sport and sitting in the hot seat.  When we come back T.I. and Justin will perform “Dead and Gone.”  We’ll be right back!”
 
I'm bringing sexy back (yeah)
Them other boys don't know how to act (yeah)
I think you're special, what's behind your back? (yeah)

 
The audience clapped as Justin and T.I danced to the track and Ellen danced with her studio audience.
 
…to be continued.
 
       






Chapter End Notes:

Comments!