Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

It was about two months since Jason left the hospital after his second life altering accident. Monica and AJ were the only ones who new about him getting back his memory. Every night since then Jason would ride for miles around Port Charles on his bike with thoughts about his life before twenty-three. He thought about the family and friends he unwillingly abandoned due to his first life altering accident; his love for AJ, Alan, Keesha, everyone. He tried to figure out how does one fix their past in order to live for the future that was destined you? Where does one start? He carefully deliberated his priorities and decided he had to find Keesha. He informed Sonny he would be taking some time off for personal reasons. Sonny allowed him the time but made the point of telling him to hurry up with his personal issues so he could get back to work.

 

         Jason found Keesha's apartment located at One Central Park West in New York City. It wasn’t too hard to find considering Monica gave him perfect directions. She told him Keesha was in a serious relationship but she wasn't married. That was good enough for him. It had been two years since he last saw her. As he sat on her steps rehearsing his script over and over in his head of what he would say to her, he looked up to see her walkitong wards him.

 

Keesha parked her Hummer and began walking across the street to her apartment building. She stopped on a dime when she realized Jason was sitting on her stoop. He shot up as he saw her approaching. They stood there for a while in silence, taking in the sight of each other.

 

"Keesha! I was going to call but I didn’t know where to start. So I decided to drive down here instead." Keesha was struggling to hold onto her shopping bags when Jason stepped forward and took hold of a few. "My mom gave me your info. She said she didn't think you would mind, but if you do you can blame her not me." Jason smiled nervously and held his breath as he waited for her to counter.

 

       Keesha cleared her mind of the trance that Jason briefly held on her. Did he just make a joke and did he just say his mom? "Jason! this is a huge surprise. Is everything okay?" Her voice was soft spoken and slightly filled with concerned.

 

       "Every thing is fine Keesha really. I just wanted to know if I could talk to you about something."  With the utmost curiosity Keesha kindly agreed and they entered her apartment. It was a huge two-story loft with wooden floors and a magnificent view of Central Park. It suited her perfectly. He remembered his mother saying how breathtakingly beautiful the view from her apartment was. Keesha had kept in touch with all of the Quartermaines especially Emily and Monica whom she considered her sister and her second mother.

 

       "You can just throw those over there." She placed her things on the couch as Jason did the same. She picked up her phone to check her messages. "Have a seat Jason. Just give me a minute please."

 

Keesha disappeared upstairs as Jason took in the whole decor of her place. He walked over and took in the breathtaking view of Central Park. Keesha came back down in a white fitted t-shirt and baggy Khaki drawstring pants. She studied Jason as he stood by the window. In her wildest dreams she would have never imagined Jason Morgan staring out her living room window.  Walking over to the couch she placed the bags on the floor. Jason turned around and asked if he could help. Keesha waved him off and offered him a seat again. "So what did you want to talk to me about, Jason."

 

Everything Jason rehearsed went out the window. His mind was truly blank for what seem like an eternity. He was nervous again. The whole script was lost in his mind and the only word that escaped his lips was “Us”.