Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


` INTRO

The angry clanking of Chanteur's high heels coming into fierce contact with the marble flooring could be heard echoing throughout the hallway of her home. Slowly tears fell from her eye's sliding down her cheeks, a trail of mascara following close behind. Silently she stripped herself of her clothing, allowing her dress to fall onto the floor, not bothering to put it away. Clad in only her panties and bra, she picked up the phone and began dialing those familiar numbers once more. Her heart beat increased as the call connected and began to ring.

"Hello?" the strong masculine voice said. Chanteur brought her legs together tightly trying to calm the anticipation that was forming between her thighs.

"Hey, are you busy?" she asked softly, light tears still finding their way out of her hazel eyes and down her chestnut brown face.

"No, I just got out the shower. What's wrong baby?"

She imagined her boyfriend inside of his bedroom, the walls covered with his erotic paintings. He was wearing only a towel, and she could almost feel the water that cascaded down his body following the muscular trail that seemed to be etched in stone. The throbbing between her legs increased as she envisioned him taking hold of her body, washing away all the pain her husband caused with the washcloth of seduction.

"Can you come over?" she asked in barely a whisper.

He couldn't understand where this was coming from. They rarely ever risked him coming over unless the husband was out of town. But this was no ordinary night and these were not ordinary circumstances. She needed him tonight, he had to relax her mind, soothe her aching body.

"What about him?" he asked with a hint of hostility in his voice.

"What about him? I need you Jergio."

He had always told himself that if there was a way he could have his Chanteur back again then he would do whatever he could. But never did he think he would go as far as becoming some woman’s other man. Often he told himself that he had to end it with her, the emotional turmoil their discreet relationship put him through was finally taking a toile. Stressfully he ran his fingers through his long dark brown locks he couldn't believe he was going to give in again, but this was Chanteur.

"Alright, I’ll be there in about a half hour okay?" he said grabbing a pair of loose fitting sweatpants slipping them on without first putting on his underwear. ‘There would be no need for them anyway,’ he thought.

"I'll be waiting." Chanteur said seductively as she placed the phone on the nightstand.

With the excitement of a school girl Chanteur waited impatiently, wanting Jergio to hurry up and arrive. She and Jergio had a lot of history, they dated throughout their high school years and the first two years of college and even after all the time they spent apart Jergio knew just what to do to make her explode with orgasmic pleasure.

There was a single ring at the door and Chanteur felt her heart skip a beat; it was him. Slowly she slipped out of bed checking herself in the mirror as she left out of the room. As she opened the door Chanteur felt as if she was going to come right then and there as Jergio stood in front of her in all of his chocolate goodness. Silently they embraced each other, neither of them uttered a word as their mouths met and their tongues began their familiar tango.

Without ever breaking their kiss Chanteur grabbed the rim of his sweatpants, directing him to the bedroom. Jergio began placing soft butterfly kisses on her neck once she was laid upon the bed, the satin sheets adding to the eroticism somehow. Slowly the kisses trailed down past her belly button making their way towards the treasure between her thighs. Slowly his tongue traced her vaginal walls before entering her completely. A slight moan escaped her lips as she began to grind her hips into his face. It was as if his tongue was some sort of magical bridge leading to her birth canal. It was like he knocked one of her eggs loose then decided to use the tip of his tongue to guide it through her fallopian tubes. His oral love making felt just that good.

All pleasure ceased to exist once he removed his lips from hers, yet quickly Jergio made up for it when his tongue was replaced with that rigid part of him. Slowly he entered Chanteur teasing her as he did, driving her completely insane.

"Faster." she moaned gripping the sheets tightly.

He didn't need to be told twice. Strategically he pulled his stiffness all the way out only to ram it roughly back into Chanteur. She did all she could to muffle the sounds of her passionate cries, hoping that the walls of her apartment were thick enough to drown out the sounds. The last thing she needed was for someone to hear her.

But someone did. Feeling extremely guilty for leaving his wife alone her husband decided to in fact come home and make it up to her. So you can bet he was alarmed to find another man in his bed, pleasing his wife the way he should be. So many ideas ran through his head, so many emotions flowed throughout his body. How long had she been cheating on him? How long had she been living this double life? How many times had this man been in their bed? There were so many unanswered questions on his mind as he slowly made his way to back to the living room.

"Well you know what you have to do right?" the raspy voice said. Frighteningly he looked around.

"Who said that?" he questioned picking up the gun that was in his end table drawer.

"Come on Tre, you mean you don't recognize my voice?"

Slowly Tremaine walked over to his mirror already knowing what he would see. There he was, the man who had almost ruined his life. The man he had worked so hard to get rid of. The man he thought was finally gone forever. The man in the mirror, the one he kept locked away afraid of what would happened if he allowed him to roam free again.

"What are you doing here?" he asked his reflection, not surprised when it began to move and speak back.

"I'm here to help you Tre. I told you that bitch wasn't good for us."

"There is no more us!" he exclaimed.

"Oh but there is. Why you try to get rid of me? I always look out for you man! I mean we all we got. I love you man, unlike that ho you married. We got to take care of her son! We can’t let that bitch get away with disrespecting us like that!”

"No, I’m in love with her!"

"And that’s exactly why we got to do it. As long as she's here all she's going to do is hurt us and break our heart. We can't let that happen again."

Anger and confusion continued to build inside of his body. He didn't want to but there was no other way, they had to. "Look son, if it'll make you feel better, I can take care of it for you."

Slowly Tremaine nodded yes and he smiled a smile of victory. Tre had just given him permission to take over his body once more, this was his second chance and he wouldn’t mess it up. The eyes that were once soft and pleasant now were a menacing dark brown and his muscles expanded slightly. Gripping the .45 in his hand slightly he made his way upstairs. He kicked the door in and the two lovers screamed loudly as Chanteur jumped off of Jergio. The room was silent, and no one uttered a sound.

"Tre baby, look I can explain."

"Shut up bitch." he said with a roar. He fired two shots, one hitting each of the two in the head killing them almost instantaneously. An accomplished smirk crept onto his face as he looked at the two of them, blood protruding out of each of their wounds. He was back and this would be the last time he allowed a motherfucker to take advantage of him. Hurricane was back and he didn’t plan on going anywhere.