[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The Vigilante is the first of six installments in my 6 Degrees of Separation Anthology. Everybody has seen, heard, of read about the six degrees of separation. We all know somebody, who cousins, brother, baby mamas, aunty is second cousins once removed to Michael Jackson. But I don't think we realize how close this seemingly small separation truly makes us. Too often we separate ourselves, allowing our egos to place us on a pedestal like our ****doesn’t stink. So many people don't realize that they're two paychecks away from beings just as poor as the herione addict they turn their nose up at. They don't realize that the nice doctor who everyone loves puts them all in direct lineage to convicts, murderers and drug dealers because the only way he made it through the pile of bills in medical school was to sell drugs on the side. Everyone has a story, a past, a defining moment that changes the very essence of who they are. Looking in from the outside it’s so easy to judge, but as the saying goes let ye without sin be the first to cast stones.

In the 6 Degrees of Separation Anthology, each story will have a main character and after the first book, each main character will be someone you've read about previously. 6 different stories, 6 different people, 6 different points of views, 6 different defining moment, all connected in one linage.


Book One :: ` the vigilante

Life for Tremaine Lons has never been easy. He was taken from his mother at a very young age he and thrust into the foster care system where he spent his entire youth. After his wife's murder, Tre comes face to face with the inner demons he thought he conquered a long time ago. Will he be strong enough to withstand the urges or will his other self be too much for him to handle ?


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 10164 Read: 14797
Published: 16/05/09 Updated: 11/06/09
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

--


I'm going to do my best to add at least once a week. Sometimes it might be more, others it might be less because I do have other things that I am working on in my life. I enjoy writing, but it has been a long time since I have been able to really sit down and work on it so all that I ask is that if you read it, you comment and if you like it don't hesitate to tell a friend. Even if I don't get a lot of views I still plan to add because this isn't just something that I'm working on here, this is a real project for me and I intend to finish every book in this anthology from beginning to end. That being said, all work is mine and I would like it to stay that way. I don't think that my work is so fabulous that people will try and jack it; I just want to be able to say that I said it. That being said thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

I've made a playlist of all the music I listen to while writing that set the pace for the story. That growing playlist can be found here :: http://www.imeem.com/people/sG6VTol/playlist/vdW27hN_/the-vigilante-soundtrack-music-playlist/

1. ` PRELUDE by pehn - [Reviews - 0] (167 words)

2. ` INTRO by pehn - [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1405 words)

3. ` CHAPTER 1 | COOKIE MONSTER | PART 1 by pehn - [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3074 words)

All of my chapter's will be broken up into multiple parts, most of the time just 2. The reason being, I write a lot for one chapter and I don't want to overwhelm the readers.

4. ` CHAPTER 1 | COOKIE MONSTER | PART 2 by pehn - [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2296 words)

5. ` CHAPTER 2 | EYE OF THE STORM | PART 1 by pehn - [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3222 words)