Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter 2 Enjoy.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


It took approximately 15 minutes to get to town from where Suzettes car was parked on the side of the road. It seemed like no time at all to the Suzette and Kyle. After the initial silence when he turned the music off they began talking. He found out that she was a sucessful clothing designer, city dweller and all around funny and nice person. She found out that Kyle was a Ranch owner and a lover of nature with a smart mouth and quick tongue, when their journey came to an end at the local motel the only one in town they sat in the car for a few moments before going inside.

"May I use your phone, My car broke down and I need to call for a tow truck to pick it up." the lady behind the counter gave her the phone but watched her every movement like she was going to call someone in Russia or steal the phone.

"Hey Kyle you need anything" Kyle watched how Miss Lisa eyed Suzette and didnt like it one bit "No Ma'am Im just making sure Suzette gets everything settled." Lisa's eyebrows raise as she hears him call Suzette's name like they were friends. "No...tonight..Yale County...You said anywhere, anytime...I need it now..."Hanging up the phone and sighing

"They wont be able to pick it up for a week..." Kyle smiles on the inside he had a week to make her him woman, this will prove to be an interesting adventure.

Lisa had her eye on Kyle for her daughter she wouldnt let some chubby woman get something that belonged to her child, and black no less..buzzing her daughter from the counter and watching as Rene comes in wearing cut offs and a tank top "What do you need mum? I was in the middle of watchin the dukes of hazard" Lisa rolls her eyes "Look whos here, Your Friend Kyle" she stresses the word friend with a smirk at Suzette. Rene moves close to Kyle "Hey Kyle I never see you around anymore, where are you hiding?"

Suzette was slightly amused by this, were these people serious. This old hag and her crazy ass daughter must not know her, seeing Kyles discomfort she giggles looking up and seeing his eyes on her she sticks her tongue out at him.

Kyle clears his throat "The ranch is busy this time of year, so much to do and no time to do it.." Stepping closer to Suzette "Suzette Ill put you up for the night so you can get some rest and tomorrow we can decide what you want to do." Hearing this Lisa shakes her head "She could stay here free, we have..." Suzette shakes her head "Thank you but no thanks, Ill stay with Kyle."

Those two bitches were crazy as hell if they thought she was going to stay with them after that display of pure bullshit. "So Rene eh?" she asks Kyle as the get on the road, "Never sweetness, you know Ive been waiting for you all my life." he winks. When she got him to his house she planned to have her way with him it was nice to have a man that wasnt scared to say flat out what they wanted and by the way he was watching her and making subtile little gestures and comments he wanted her and she was show him just how she could put it down..Probably ruining him for any other women.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Please Review~