[Reviews - 57] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Photobucket

At seventeen years old, Leah Henderson is homeless and pissed off as hell at the world. Pick pocketing is a trade she's become accustomed to and used as payment for what she thinks society owes her. However, her most recent victim is definitely no push-over or willing to let a "criminal" out of his sight until she is behind bars where she belongs.

Officer David Greenburg is a kind-hearted man with a loving temperament and wholesome family that, in his opinion, could use another addition and the young lady soaked to the bone sitting in front of him seems to be the perfect candidate. David's eighteen year old son is less than thrilled and more than happy to see her go, at least that's what he keeps telling himself.

Disclaimer/Credits: All characters and original storyline are the property of Renee Banks. I am in no way associated with the creators of any media franchise included in the story. No copyright infringement is intended. Photo found on gettyimages.com


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Sexual Content
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 13411 Read: 22543
Published: 31/05/09 Updated: 22/12/10

1. The Cast of Six Feet Under by Renee Banks [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1 words)

I know what you all may be thinking, "Renee...ummm what about BGDIB?? Aren't you going to update??" The answer to that question is definitely YES! But, the chapter isn't complete and I don't feel comfortable putting out something half-assed. Bare with me and enjoy this story as it unfolds in the crevices of my brain.

2. Chapter 1 by Renee Banks [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1811 words)

Enjoy the first installment of my new story. Reviews are welcomed and I do mean ALL reviews--the good, the bad and the completely honest. (Excuse the errors if there are any)

3. Chapter 2 by Renee Banks [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2090 words)

The continuation of a story I hope everyone is enjoying. Chapter 5 for Big Girls Do It Better is just about done and should be up in the next day or so. In the mean time, happy reading!

4. Chapter 3 by Renee Banks [Reviews - 0] (3927 words)

It's been while, right? For those who were following the story, I apologize. And to those just now jumping on this train, welcome! I'll attempt to keep up with this story, even though I have a few others out there that also require my attention *cough* Silent Assassin *cough* There's some hope if I updated this one after over a year of having ignored it. SA is bound to get an update in say...2015? Jk, Eva :) Enjoy!

5. Chapter 4 by Renee Banks [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2914 words)

I'd say I'm on a roll here. I think the Christmas spirit and my muse are working together this month. Hopefully I can keep this momentum going until this story is finished. Excuse any errors and enjoy!

6. Chapter 5 by Renee Banks [Reviews - 0] (2668 words)

I've definitely caught my second wind with this story and I'm happy to see the readership coming back. I hope you are all enjoying! :)